Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . (33851 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Candidlady: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
He is my friend and is on the verge of giving up on life.
Please advice him

You are the one stop lying

12 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by ednut1(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2023
Your friend or you

5 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by TheBTCinvestor: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

Your friend or you. Jobless cunt undecided
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by 1Alex: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Ok
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Essenza01: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Just 35.... remove the limitations and expectations while moving the best you can.. Just keep moving and absolutely anything can turn one's life around..

11 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by MentalCase98: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Start learning something na. 35 is still very young. If by 50 you have no accomplishments then thatโ€™s when youโ€™re truly fvcked.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by rolams(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2023
He needs to use his head!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

You are the one stop lying

He's the one okay, oya advise am on the subject matter

8 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2023
I'm 31 and still building myself up and don't care about what they think or says coz I'm not living to impress anyone

28 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by stigman(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

Let him learn how to barb

4 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by hustla(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2023
Fedrick100:

Which computer skills can fetch someone money both in Nigeria and Abroad because am planning to acquire one next year

Cloud Computing

wink

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Mylesgidi: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2023
Don't mind that bastard...
Merry100:

Lol, you are judging a total stranger and comparing yourself to him. The fact that the guy in question has not achieved as much as you have achieved doesn't automatically imply that he is lazy. Mr. man, if you can't help others, let them be; don't contribute to their problem. Sometimes, words can be sharper than swords. Must you comment, he said his friend is on the verge of giving up, and you wrote this. Where is your conscience?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by BarrElChapo(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.

"Onye ona galu ga-eche na ndi ozo na-ezuzu"

Be grateful for where you are but don't ever castigate another you don't know their story.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Dshocker(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

It is never too late...

He should learn a trade for a period of 6months to 1yr.

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Faithy04: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2023
I wonder what he is doing till that stage of life
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Adewale1603(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2023
35yrs is still young to get it right all over again. Go to school, learn a skill.

5 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by sukkot: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2023
keep grinding
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Ahmeduana(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2023
That is no time is too late learn knowledge that can progress him in life
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by slevan: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2023
Moses was 40years old when he ran away from home.

8 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by hammerFC: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
Na u, shut up, stop lying
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by millionboi2: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Don't give up.....things could get better within a year.

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Mayeldah(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Olasyke:
Five more years to go.

grin grin grin grin A fool at 40 right? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by ideamonster: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by wiseone28: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Don't kill yourself people like you are everywhere in the country just stay strong and believe God

7 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by ufotty2001: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Wahala dey ooohh!! My own 37yrs I have a good job but no wife
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Chosimba: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Cucuma say 60 years no bad naaaa, nonsense!!!!

Please don't answer this nuisance.

You can earn ANY skill and be good at it in 2 years. Always remember that if you don't start now, in 2 years you will still need to learn the skill.

Any tech skill is good.

Product management
Cloud infrastructure (aws, azure etc)
Any backend language
Somebody said UI/ UX

9 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by greatiyk4u(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

Can't you advise your so called friend?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by itsene: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Farming.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by hammerFC: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

GO, GET ALL THOSE THINGS U LISTED IN ANY ORDER.

WHICH EVER U CAN GRAB FIRST, TAKE IT, OTHERS WILL FOLLOW.

THIS IS THE TIME AND HE IS RIGHT ON TIME, NOT LATE.

No Job, No Skill, No Wife
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by PepeXKermit: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

Have you finally taken your life? What were you doing in your 20s?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2023
Let him join Aza.ng to learn how to get and sustain wealth at any age, be it 35 or 105.

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by 3nity7: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2023
slevan:
Moses was 40years old when he ran away from home.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.