Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . (33785 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by henrimoto(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hezzyluv:

To go where

Modified.
At op, tell him to go and learn welding if he has the passion for it. Within one years, he should be able to get the basic. Down to the next 2to3 years, he would become oga of his own.
Very True. If this Option is too much for him, let him consider learning "Driving"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by o123456789(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
He is my friend and is on the verge of giving up on life.
Please advice him
If your friend know how to read and write tell him to learn cyber security and he can begin to make money instantly.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Brownshoe: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Merry100:

Lol, you are judging a total stranger and comparing yourself to him. The fact that the guy in question has not achieved as much as you have achieved doesn't automatically imply that he is lazy. Mr. man, if you can't help others, let them be; don't contribute to their problem. Sometimes, words can be sharper than swords. Must you comment, he said his friend is on the verge of giving up, and you wrote this. Where is your conscience?
no mind the guy, source of achievement we don't know of @25 just because we can't verify his claims.

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Sunnyski: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

If he has enough capital to learn crypto.

It's easy to learn and he will make it big.

35 is not too late.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by clinician2x: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tell him to join nairaland and be defending APC, be will be paid 30k monthly.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Allwell96: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
Tell him to drop the laziness he's carrying about!
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by dauda1986: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
If he has passion for welding work, I can teach him for free.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by azizsystem(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
vicfajeze:
Ask ur friend if he's interested in morgue work at fmc

Which of the fmc's bro. I studied human anatomy and this is basically my field. Willing to relocate if possible. My digits is 08148680882, you can WhatsApp me.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Alusiizizi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him

Uhhh. Suicide?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by sageb: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
CCIA:

Mind you, if you are hoping for remote work,
UI/UX and web design is over saturated.

You can't compete with those with years of experience and high rating/reputation who offer services for cheap online now as a beginner.

Eg. Indians

@UyaiIncomparabl Is this guy's claim true about UI/UX design?
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by VTJN(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
MentalCase98:

Yes it’s possible but much harder because by that age you are depleted; mentally and physically. You can’t hustle and learn things as easily as when you were young.

Thats why the ages of 25 to 50 are so important. Those are your peak years where you have the vitality to make hay and secure your future. It’s a pity too many youth use that time to play away instead.
it is not easy for some of us seriously. I for instance has done virtually everything within my reach to make headway but all to no avail. I am a 2.1 graduate but teaching with 20k salary. School has closed and i wonder how i would survive till September 18th. Coming from a poor home is really a disadvantage to some of us. I can't indulge in crime. I don't have the mind. I am the second son also. My elder brother is also not doing fine. He's a graduate. My other siblings can't go to school because there was no money. One is learnt fashion design but there was no money to get her sewing machine. She's just 18, and can sew very well using her madam machine at times. If my dad was alive, maybe things wouldn't have been this tough on us. I cried at times. The suffering is too much. We hardly had two square meal daily. My younger brother can play football excellently but no sponsor. He can't go to school because there was no money. He's just doing menial jobs just to keep soul and body together. The last boy still in secondary school but i do pity the poor boy. At times i do regrets why i came into existence. It's not being easy seriously

7 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Realiskit(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.

Stop sounding stupid. More than 80 percent of Nigerian youths are in this category. With your so called success, remember that background differs. Not everyone had a support system growing up. So don't rushing into conclusions just because you think you are doing well. There's a lots to becoming successful in life. Like have others have said, provide solutions not blames. Blaming does no good other than revealing how myopic your reasoning is.

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by sync(f): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Never give up. God will make a way

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by sageb: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Offpoint1:

Thought I'm the only pissed by the guy bragging... Everyone destiny isn't the same.
Dude just came here bragging, forgetting there are people who achieved x of what he's bragging about

Me too, I saw the guy's bragging and I just shake my head.
He's so immature

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by do4luv14(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Freelancing or UI/UX

Can you teach me for free
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by bdcool: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Is he educated? For
Skills he can learn phone repairs, computer repairs,basic electrical work or carpentry. Wife can wait until about 3 years after job and skills development.

3 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by do4luv14(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Allwell96:
Tell him to drop the laziness he's carrying about!

Bro it's not about laziness, iffa told you my story, you go cry, yet am still pushing, this present Govt just made things worst

2 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Coolgent(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
A friend of mine reset his life at 42, whe is currently doing very well in the area of foods business roaming between south and north

4 Likes

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Merry100: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
PepeXKermit:

What was the man doing in his 20s. Please do not and stop encouraging rubbish..
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Merry100: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
PepeXKermit:

What was the man doing in his 20s. Please do not and stop encouraging rubbish..
Don't blame people without knowing their story. Haven't you heard of from grace to grass? It almost happened to me, but God turned my story around.

After going through a great deal of hard work and struggle, my business was mismanaged by my employees, some people cheated me, and I made bad investments—everything just turned upside down for me.

I prayed and fasted, hoping for a change, but I didn't see any improvements. I continued to wear a smile on my face as usual, so nobody noticed that I was emotionally downtrodden. I was on the verge of giving up when everything miraculously turned around for good.

Throughout the ordeal, I didn't confide in anyone, but after things improved, I shared my experience with others. My then-boyfriend wasn't happy that I kept it from him. It's not that I'm proud, but I learned to be independent at an early age, and I'm not the type to beg people for money. It seems that God used that experience to make me realize that it is His grace that sustains me, not just my hard work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by 9jii(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please advice him
Enjoy the freedom you have for now by not stressing yourself for not having all that.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Olat4421: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
In life it is never too late
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Fujiyama: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
slevan:
Moses was 40years old when he ran away from home.

^^^
grin

This country na real war.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by wolement: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Just pray and fast.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by onlyboyson(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
You are just a sacrifice to the earth
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by patorial(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Fedrick100:

I can’t choose Freelancing because am not a good writer

What about web design,can it fetch money also?

I don't think you understand what freelancing means.
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Dearlord(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
OP, better advice your friend to give up or die now that he is still able to die because he is a failure already and dieing at old is just a waste of time among the living
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by untoldtruth: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Freelancing or UI/UX
Freelancing 😂😂😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Sirchiboy: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dearlord:
OP, better advice your friend to give up or die now that he is still able to die because he is a failure already and dieing at old is just a waste of time among the living
Ok, I will tell him
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Elidrisy20: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
He should continue staying like that
Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by simfrost90210: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
sometimes I wonder how some men can relax so much and reach such years with nothing,is it laziness,lack of seeing opportunities,lack of proactive thinking,procrastination ,or simply accepting mediocre living standards?before I was 25 yrs I already have a car,wife,two children and a small two bedroom bungalow,it is sad that not everyone can pull him or herself out of poverty and that reinforced my belief that success is tied to state of mind,there is a proverb in igboland that says,e ejigi mkpacha nsi egbe agba adaka ozo,which means you cannot use scrap leftover gunpowder to shot a gorilla.

He's looking to be revived!
Instead of self appraisal, you should have just passed on this thread.. Give him hope! Some have spiritual issues attached to it, not that they don't try! "Ọ mebere ma chi ekweghi, onye uta atakwa na ya..." STOP PRAISING YOURSELF.. Besides, most people who finish work early, go home early. You can't close from work early and remain in the office! Gbadokwa anya! If you can't exhort, just pass! Nwanne, think, then talk!

1 Like

Re: What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . by Popeonah(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Oke ite straight.....no branch oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Types Of People You Would See In A Club House :D / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.