Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. (47291 Views)

She Kissed Me And Walked Away / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:
Some weeks ago, this thread titled: "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's" graced the Nairaland front page.

Here is a link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7368480/not-all-30yrs-old-ladies

It is definitely not me. I do not believe that a girl, especially the pretty ones, will live from age 1 to 30 and never come across a man with good intentions. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!

1. It may shock you to know you are at fault.

2. You are looking for pretty lady. Look for one you are highly compatible with (Church, religion, graduate, goodness, tribe). She will always be pretty.

3. You are trying to make virgin girls commit in "communication" with someone they may not really know. 90% of good girls won't do that. Why should they be speaking to a stranger?

4. You should have studied them from afar and if suitable, started the topic immediately with "You want to marry them." You will see the discussion will be 2000x different.

Go back to the first one and (if compatible and a virgin) tell her you want to marry her. You will see a totally different thing.

Arangee and referral marriages always work (Talkless of..).

5. Now focus on kicking out Buhari, and installing Christian-economic rule.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by SoniaJimmy(f): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Hmmm
Is that your problem?
That’s not enough reason for u to say that women missed their opportunity, what a young girl spent her 7 years in a relationship with a man who left her for no reason just because he feels he is too use to the girl and forgetting that time count?

7 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2022
FuckTheMod:

From your write-up, I could deduce that you don't drive or own a car, and that's one of the first thing that matters to an average Nigerian girl.
You even get mind dey approach girls from Twitter... Most girls that her active on those advance social media are mostly runs girls, very rude and very wayward.
If I need a car to get a girl, maybe I shouldn't go near any girl at all?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by wirinet(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Whether you want sex from a woman or not, she will definitely play some hard to get tricks immediately you start showing interest in her which is normal. So, backing out from a lady simply because of the flimsy attitudes you described above is extreme.

I guess you are not a player. Real players don't back out easily.
Have you wondered why those street urchins tend to get the most beautiful girls? They are patient!

You need some level of patience and tolerance to deal with women. It's those that will differentiate you from the other guys.

In whatever you do with a woman, always define what you want in your mind. That will determine your approach, tolerance level, and quit time.

Gbam!
Guy is no player. Players don't give up on flimsy excuses. So he expect the babe (a Nigerian babe for that matter) to agree just like that? That may be how other babes roll, but not 9ja babes. Nigerian babes that's not a runs babe expect you to work hard before agreeing to date you (even if she has a crush on you)

In the write up, the OP did not state what exactly he wanted - sex, love, friendship, social media friend? He expects the girls to read his mind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Majestybaba92(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2022
grin
JASONjnr:
I don't know how you go about it...Bit I've never started a conversation with a lady I like and have interest for, without asking her of she's in any relationship....

If she said yes....I stop the communication

Is she said, the guy isn't serious and she's holding on to break up... I will equally stop communication.

But if she said No...I will write out my intentions, I mean, I will speak it out. She will have to accept me or say reject me...

I will not give room to, "Let's be friends first"....

I just want to be serious and if you can't be serious, then we have to move on.

OP, you devout so much time and attention to get a woman.And you consider so many rules. If she asked you, if you have money to spend on her head...That wasn't supposed to be a turn off....Ask her how much and check your pockets...

If you're not financially strong, why going to look for ladies that's as pretty as Rita Dominic....Abi you no see girls weh resemble James Brown?

grin grin grin
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by obailala(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:
Some weeks ago, this thread titled: "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's" graced the Nairaland front page.

Here is a link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7368480/not-all-30yrs-old-ladies

It is highly impossible that averagely pretty and above-average pretty ladies didn't meet serious men in their 20s. It is not possible. The problem with many ladies is that they have a very poor selection and also have a very bad attitude that chases good men away.

I am going to share my recent experience with 3 ladies and why I decided to walk away.

Lady 1: I had been chatting with this lady on Twitter without asking for her number. It has been on and off for more than one year. So about 3 months ago, I decided to ask for her number, which she delayed but later gave it on the same day.

For the records, this lady is pretty, she looks very much like Rita Dominic, very striking resemblance. Just to give you an idea that she is pretty.

We chatted a few times and then I decided to call. The first two were brief but the 3rd was much longer and somewhat boring because I was doing most of the topic or angle infusion, more like I was the one bringing up topics to sustain the interactions.

Before that 3rd call, I sent an SMS to ask if she was still at work and she replied to the SMS and said she was still at work. So I had to wait for about 1 hour before I called.

After the call, I texted her to say she has a good voice. I asked whether she sings or loves singing. It was just an innocent question borne out of curiosity because I could imagine she is a good singer with such a voice

She didn't reply to the SMS. Of course, I expected that, knowing how ladies behave over something as simple as that. While on Twitter, I asked whether she got the SMS, and she said that she saw it but didn't have airtime to reply lol...

That was a lie of course. I wonder why she would lie, perhaps she wanted to "form" or what? Ma'am, it was just a simple curious question.

I decided to take a stroll to her profile that same day and there I saw what completely turned me off. On her profile, she said people think she enjoys calls but she does not want calls and that they will think chatting her up on WhatsApp is better but she does not enjoy that either.

If that is the case, why give your number out? Why not isolate yourself from people entirely so that no one interacts with you? Are you better than those who took out time to spend it with you via calls?

I interpreted her mentality and worldview as someone who feels too important and does appreciate the effort of people who try to reach out to her or interact.

On seeing that, It was disappointing to note what she thought of others who called or chatted her up, I mean these are people's time that can't be gotten back lol.

Lady 2: This one is from Twitter as well. We started talking from a thread and I decided to DM her. I liked her energy. She was light and responsive, very open and communicative.

She started asking for my picture because I do not display my picture on Twitter. I was reluctant initially but sent it cos she persisted... after much chat, we exchanged numbers and I chatted her up on WhatsApp 2 days later. We talked about hanging out in December but she said she would be traveling to her state for the festive season.

While we were chatting, I had called before then, I simply asked whether she has entered another relationship after the last one she mentioned on Twitter.

Guess her response? she said "Do you have money to spend on my head"? For a less than 1 week interaction?

Oh, God... I knew I wouldn't want to have anything to do with this one beyond WhatsApp or Twitter. I reduced my interactions with her and it died.

For the two ladies above, I do not often remember they are on my contact anymore except when I see their status lol.

Let's move on

Lady 3: Met this one after church and we were going in the same direction. I spoke to her and we exchange numbers. We chatted, and I called. We arranged to meet up. On the day of our meeting, which was the first after that Sunday, she asked me whether I have knowledge of digital marketing or social media marketing. I said I do but it is not something that can be discussed on WhatsApp, except we meet so that I can explain it to her.

Though chatting her up was very slow as she is rarely online. She takes a few hours to reply lol.

We met and the meeting was more of a lecture with me answering all her questions. I enjoyed it anyway.

Knowing that I exchanged numbers because I was attracted to her, I had to find a way to subtly give hint. Now, here is the challenge I had. She increasingly started replying with monosyllables like "yeah", okay, no, lol, smiley ,

On noticing that, I knew it was time to exit from her life and I did.

The above 3 ladies are pretty facially and above average... With their attitude that made me leave them alone, tomorrow, they will come online to write "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's" lol and some persons will be saying it is true blah blah...

Girls are the architect of their own misfortune. You will see a man being a decent gentleman and develop a habit that chases them away. In the same vein, they will accept the guys who do not have any good intentions toward them.

Others may believe that thread but definitely not me. I do not believe that a girl, especially the pretty ones, will live from age 1 to 30 and never come across a man with good intentions. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!
Lady 1:
So because a lady says she doesnt enjoy long endless chatting or calls, it automatically makes her an unserious person unworthy of a serious relationship?

So ladies aren't allowed to like/dislike what they like/dislike? Must a lady like what you like before you tag her a serious person?

If you like long chats and calls but she doesnt, it simply means you guys arent meant for each other. That doesn't make you a serious dude and her an unserious person bro...

Lady 2:
Whilst I wouldnt be found holding brief for hungry entitled girls, the question Lady 2 asked could just be a joke (you actually sound already like an uptight person who cant tell a joke from serious words). Did you spend time with her to establish her real personality, or you just jumped into conclusions because you already had a prejudiced mindset that women are unserious? Jumping from one woman to the other over petty things could actually mean you are the unserious one you know?

Lady 3:
No matter how decent or funny or rich or handsome you are, not every woman will like you. Lady 3 just doesnt seem to be into you (for a relationship). That doesnt make her an unserious person.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by chariisGRACE(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:

It is highly impossible that averagely pretty and above-average pretty ladies didn't meet serious men in their 20s. It is not possible. The problem with many ladies is that they have a very poor selection and also have a very bad attitude that chases good men away.

I am going to share my recent experience with 3 ladies and why I decided to walk away.

Lady 1: I had been chatting with this lady on Twitter without asking for her number. It has been on and off for more than one year. So about 3 months ago, I decided to ask for her number, which she delayed but later gave it on the same day.

For the records, this lady is pretty, she looks very much like Rita Dominic, very striking resemblance. Just to give you an idea that she is pretty.

We chatted a few times and then I decided to call. The first two were brief but the 3rd was much longer and somewhat boring because I was doing most of the topic or angle infusion, more like I was the one bringing up topics to sustain the interactions.

Before that 3rd call, I sent an SMS to ask if she was still at work and she replied to the SMS and said she was still at work. So I had to wait for about 1 hour before I called.

After the call, I texted her to say she has a good voice. I asked whether she sings or loves singing. It was just an innocent question borne out of curiosity because I could imagine she is a good singer with such a voice

She didn't reply to the SMS. Of course, I expected that, knowing how ladies behave over something as simple as that. While on Twitter, I asked whether she got the SMS, and she said that she saw it but didn't have airtime to reply lol...

That was a lie of course. I wonder why she would lie, perhaps she wanted to "form" or what? Ma'am, it was just a simple curious question.

I decided to take a stroll to her profile that same day and there I saw what completely turned me off. On her profile, she said people think she enjoys calls but she does not want calls and that they will think chatting her up on WhatsApp is better but she does not enjoy that either.

If that is the case, why give your number out? Why not isolate yourself from people entirely so that no one interacts with you? Are you better than those who took out time to spend it with you via calls?

I interpreted her mentality and worldview as someone who feels too important and does appreciate the effort of people who try to reach out to her or interact.

On seeing that, It was disappointing to note what she thought of others who called or chatted her up, I mean these are people's time that can't be gotten back lol.

Lady 2: This one is from Twitter as well. We started talking from a thread and I decided to DM her. I liked her energy. She was light and responsive, very open and communicative.

She started asking for my picture because I do not display my picture on Twitter. I was reluctant initially but sent it cos she persisted... after much chat, we exchanged numbers and I chatted her up on WhatsApp 2 days later. We talked about hanging out in December but she said she would be traveling to her state for the festive season.

While we were chatting, I had called before then, I simply asked whether she has entered another relationship after the last one she mentioned on Twitter.

Guess her response? she said "Do you have money to spend on my head"? For a less than 1 week interaction?

Oh, God... I knew I wouldn't want to have anything to do with this one beyond WhatsApp or Twitter. I reduced my interactions with her and it died.

For the two ladies above, I do not often remember they are on my contact anymore except when I see their status lol.

Let's move on

Lady 3: Met this one after church and we were going in the same direction. I spoke to her and we exchange numbers. We chatted, and I called. We arranged to meet up. On the day of our meeting, which was the first after that Sunday, she asked me whether I have knowledge of digital marketing or social media marketing. I said I do but it is not something that can be discussed on WhatsApp, except we meet so that I can explain it to her.

Though chatting her up was very slow as she is rarely online. She takes a few hours to reply lol.

We met and the meeting was more of a lecture with me answering all her questions. I enjoyed it anyway.

Knowing that I exchanged numbers because I was attracted to her, I had to find a way to subtly give hint. Now, here is the challenge I had. She increasingly started replying with monosyllables like "yeah", okay, no, lol, smiley ,

The above 3 ladies are pretty facially and above average... With their attitude that made me leave them alone, tomorrow, they will come online to write "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's" lol and some persons will be saying it is true blah blah...

Girls are the architect of their own misfortune. You will see a man being a decent gentleman and develop a habit that chases them away. In the same vein, they will accept the guys who do not have any good intentions toward them.

Others may believe that thread but definitely not me. I do not believe that a girl, especially the pretty ones, will live from age 1 to 30 and never come across a man with good intentions. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!

The first lady's 'attitude' is not a thing of pride. She's probably an introvert, just like me.

I hate answering calls, infact, I hate chatting with people generally. I will boil with anger if you hold down to a conversation.

As for the other two, na ewedu dey worry them.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2022
Antoeni:
You can’t Walk Away from this One
That thing na turn off to me... anything excess in a girl... I do not want.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Konjiboii: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2022
AbujaMenFashion:

Chairman is attracted to big nyash, popping skin, and big breast

What if he is, the ones without breast and big yansh are just as worse, OP abeg if you must eat worm then eat the fattest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by ArcFresky(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You are kidding, right? undecided

2. Some of you are truly resistant to learning. So at your age, you think the only way you can learn anything about a woman or even a man is only when you are in a relationship with her or him? undecided

How is collecting number and chatting/calling already a relationship?

You can never know someone completely from just observation, hell, you can never even know someone completely after 10 years of living with them.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by issylarry(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:

You are the problem of your self
Men don have time for all these things you are doing !i didn’t even get through with the reading ,so u sit down and have enough time to chats and also waiting for a lady’s reply .lolz

Let's move on

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2022
chariisGRACE:

The first lady's 'attitude' is not a thing of pride. She's probably an introvert, just like me.

I hate answering calls, infact, I hate chatting with people generally. I will boil with anger if you hold down to a conversation.

As for the other two, na ewedu dey worry them.
Well, I am an introvert too. And I do answer calls and chat with people. There is something called courtesy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by lomprico(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:

Let's move on

But you have pride sha! wink

3 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by olabrinks(f): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2022
The first girl could’ve just been an introvert. Maybe she doesn’t like phone calls or texts and unnecessary small talk. It’s very draining to some people.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by qtguru(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2022
PHD in gender studies lol NL men sha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2022
lomprico:

But you have pride sha! wink
Omo, I need to have at this stage ooo. My eyes have seen shege and that is because I overlooked something like these in the past. If you overlook certain things in girls, they will do more. It is best she you do not give more ground. If it starts from the first week, it will continue.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Indispensable85(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2022
Apart from the one that was all about money, I think you were too impatient with the other two. You need patience to woo a woman successfully. Those initial shakara is normal with that gender. You must know this and get ready for the long walk. My Sunshine did shakara for me for several months. Most times she took days to reply my messages. But I was very patient with her because I already saw what I wanted in my wife in her. After several months I discovered she started coming through gradually, conversations got better,replies became quicker,calls and messages became mutual as against the one way it was for several months. It was the following year she gave me a chance and today she's my wife. There was something she told me later that shocked me. She said I broke her defence with my patience and tolerance. She said her initial attitude was intentional because she wanted a man that is patient and tolerant because of her previous experiences with men. I thank God everyday for bringing her my way. She's been an amazing human being over these years.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by ArcFresky(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2022
wirinet:

Gbam!
Guy is no player. Players don't give up on flimsy excuses. So he expect the babe (a Nigerian babe for that matter) to agree just like that? That may be how other babes roll, but not 9ja babes. Nigerian babes that's not a runs babe expect you to work hard before agreeing to date you (even if she has a crush on you)

OP doesnt have a car or use an Iphone with 3 cameras grin grin grin.

My ugly friend dey yansh lecturer, bankers, anything with skirt since he bought his range rover.

We met a random girl in the bank hall the day before, met her in his house the next day.

It is true, good girls require patience and to gently nurture a relationship to grow. Op had his requirements which were not met, he has a right to leave.

Although not all girls are to blame for getting to 30 single, majority are. I remember a girl telling me she wanted to enjoy life, and will be ready at 27. If shes lucky she will see, if shes not 30 go catch am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Octopusssy(f): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:
Lmao.. you are funny. So point out where I made a mistake and the girls are not at fault?

Did I ask them for sex or ask them for anything? What will it cost a grown-up adult to be decent in their engagement? At my age? At my age, I would leave any girl alone as soon as I see any indecent attitude or red flag.

Maybe you are the kind that tries to convince yourself that "it is not a problem, continue to try your luck and gets disrespected even further"

Gerrraheree mien
Oga, leave story. The third girl is not into you. I think they are all not into you. You are the problem not them. You can't force attraction

6 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by lomprico(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:
Omo, I need to have at this stage ooo. My eyes have seen shege and that is because I overlooked something like these in the past. If you overlook certain things in girls, they will do more. It is best she you do not give more ground. If it starts from the first week, it will continue.

True! I know that's why I winked.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by akinbodma(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2022
Normal normal as a man if you’re still struggling to feed yourself just stay away from relationship or marriage for your mental health

3 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by AbuAeesha: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2022
joblessness!
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2022
olabrinks:
The first girl could’ve just been an introvert. Maybe she doesn’t like phone calls or texts and unnecessary small talk. It’s very draining to some people.
I am an introvert myself. That is not an excuse to make it look like you are doing people a favour by answering their calls.

She is also seems like someone that is unstable cos she complained about not receiving calls for some weeks lol. How can you say u dont like receiving calls and not be happy when you do not receive them? that is childish.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Octopusssy(f): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:
cheesy
You don't even know lady 1 enough to judge her the way you just did though lol. . .

No mind am. The girl is ultra reserved but the OP couldn't deduce it. No wonder they are all shenking him

5 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by FuckTheMod: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:
If I need a car to get a girl, maybe I shouldn't go near any girl at all?
An average Nigerian girl is very materialistic!!!
If she's beautiful then the mentality and entitlement increases to 99%. This is because, there are some HÒRNY men out there that will do silly things just to fucƙ them and later dump or move to another available SLÚT. These are the men spoiling them and because they're GREEDY, THEY'LL ALWAYS FALL FOR THEIR TRICK...
Just imagine what the bodycount of those 3 girls would be...
Most are SLÚTS and WHÓRES, especially if in their mid twenties and early 30. They don't give a shît about you, how you feel or your emotions. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE GENUINE INTENTION OR NOT, What they're basically interested in is what you can offer them and how they can control or manipulate you into keeping you for themselves alone if they're getting something from you.
YOU CAN NEVER BE A MAIN BOYFRIEND. THEY DON'T HAVE LONG-TERM MAIN BOYFRIENDS.
She could have 5 other boyfriends that she's sexually active with AT THE SAME TIME, but the moment she catches you with one girl - just one girl! Even if there is nothing really serious between you and the girl, ALL HELL WOULD BE LEFT LOOSE.

MY ADVICE:
Forget girls, don't chase after them!
DON'T EVEN MAKE ANY EFFORT TO IMPRESS THEM.
FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND MONEY MAKING.
When you become "balanced" and you can offer a lot of values, THEY'LL CHASE AFTER YOU.

HOW CAN YOU EVER IMPRESS OR KEEP AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WITHOUT A RIDE?
SHE'LL NEVER BE LOYAL AND COMMITTED TO YOU.
KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2022
akwesenana:

Why are you this dumb?
This one you go about asking random people if they're gay, you must be a hardened gay.

No no nono no sir..0P said he hate 3women & when they offer him sexxc..meaning he GAY sir..anyways u dint hav a woman meaning u be gay soon(no oofencse) angry
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by highchief1: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:

Let's move on

if u wanted to spend money u would have slept with the 3.I met 10 girls lately and the 10 gave me one answer.”I don’t have sex for Nthg if u sleep with me u must settle me.i left the 10 of them.Nigerian women below the age of 35 are prostitutes.they now call it hook up.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by MansoryMX(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:

Let's move on

I have been in your shoes so many times. As a matter of fact the woman I got married to today isn’t who I planned on marrying. I actually toasted her friend who I met in a party. A wild but free spirited girl who like flirting and one night stands but have a good heart (thank God I didn’t even kiss her or flirt with her in the two weeks I knew her). She then invited me to accompany her to a friend’s birthday party (who happens to be my wife now lol). Just by saying Hello to someone, you can tell a lot about a person with the next response that comes out of their mouth when you say hello to them. Just a simple hello and happy birthday to you I said, the rest was history. The attention, the humility in her voice, the laughter and smile was everything I desire in a woman. After 2 year of an amazing courtship, I put a ring on that finger.

Some of these ladies, especially this generation are online celebrities, they have absolutely nothing except an expensive phone and expensive human hairs, forgetting every touch of reality. Some realize they are pretty and feels they won’t settle for less unlike a man must be Davido, Wizkid standard in terms of lifestyle and money. A lot of them don’t believe in working on a relationship, growing a relationship for themselves. A lot of them only wants a man who will take care of their financial needs and that of their family as well. Some started with the wrong guy and feels love is a scam. Some are completely fvcked up! Like seriously fvcked up with absolutely nothing to write home about.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by GUNITGuy: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Op that's not enough reason to conclude ... Leave that gender alone and focus on your personal developments......The woman that would contribute to your life would show up by herself and stop disturbing yourself over inconsequential issues like "ladies in their 30's"...,.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Tradepunter2: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
All this writeup here is give us a glimpse into your ability to reason the world around you and the kind of relationships you get yourself into. undecided

Those girls are not your problem at all. You are and you should look into yourself to realize why these are the kind of people you continue to attract even at your age. undecided

Total RUBBISH

Na men like you go dy force themselves inside woman life and will end up getting served...........

continue..................................

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Octopusssy(f): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2022
DoMeGood09:
The problem here was you acted desperate. Next time, do not be desperate on women. If a woman is beautiful, tell her that she’s ugly.

I told her a pretty young lady last week that I cannot date her and she asked me, I told her that because she’s can’t measure up. Ever since then, she’s been calling me. What works for women is opposite. cheesy
Tell me that and I will ex you forever. It shows you have no respect for me as a person. Anyone who falls for this reverse psychology obviously has self esteem issues

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Saintmary(f): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2022
bestdudes:
Lmao.. you are funny. So point out where I made a mistake and the girls are not at fault?

Did I ask them for sex or ask them for anything? What will it cost a grown-up adult to be decent in their engagement? At my age? At my age, I would leave any girl alone as soon as I see any indecent attitude or red flag.

Maybe you are the kind that tries to convince yourself that "it is not a problem, continue to try your luck and gets disrespected even further"

Gerrraheree mien

Mr man, you need to calm down.

From the little I've read if your posts I can give you a few pointers if you can chill a little

1. You need to understand that a lot of single people, both male and female are looking to settle down. You need someone, just like the ladies need someone too, so don't treat them like they are the ones who should be desperate just because they are females. People who are sensitive can observe these things even from text messages.

2. Be wary of where you pick your ladies from.

Looking for love on Twitter is not for the faint-hearted. It takes a lot of patience to filter out the kind of lady you want because you will meet a wide variety of people.

If you're the conservative type, just focus your search on one-on-one contacts.

3. Just chill generally, I believe you'll eventually find someone good for you as long as you keep being yourself.

The most important part is to settle down wisely to avoid future problems.
Good luck.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... / Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.