Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. (47304 Views)

She Kissed Me And Walked Away / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2022
MansoryMX:

I have been in your shoes so many times. As a matter of fact the woman I got married to today isn’t who I planned on marrying. I actually toasted her friend who I met in a party. A wild but free spirited girl who like flirting and one night stands but have a good heart (thank God I didn’t even kiss her or flirt with her in the two weeks I knew her). She then invited me to accompany her to a friend’s birthday party (who happens to be my wife now lol). Just by saying Hello to someone, you can tell a lot about a person with the next response that comes out of their mouth when you say hello to them. Just a simple hello and happy birthday to you I said, the rest was history. The attention, the humility in her voice, the laughter and smile was everything I desire in a woman. After 2 year of an amazing courtship, I put a ring on that finger.

Some of these ladies, especially this generation are online celebrities, they have absolutely nothing except an expensive phone and expensive human hairs, forgetting every touch of reality. Some realize they are pretty and feels they won’t settle for less unlike a man must be Davido, Wizkid standard in terms of lifestyle and money. A lot of them don’t believe in working on a relationship, growing a relationship for themselves. A lot of them only wants a man who will take care of their financial needs and that of their family as well. Some started with the wrong guy and feels love is a scam. Some are completely fvcked up! Like seriously fvcked up with absolutely nothing to write home about.

Profound statement. I met one, she doesn't believe guys are faithful bkos of the heart breaks she's had.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Basalt(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Hehe lol. Are you sure you really reside In Nigeria? I doubt not. Because for you not to know, NO Matured Nigerian Lady Is Single, Most especially those ones In Lagos.

The Worst Is you seeing/knowing that "A Lady Has A SmartPhone" and you still believes she Is single. Even house wives with SmartPhones are actively hoeing around talk more less of young ladies with smartphones. I Just can't seem to wrap my head around why so many men are so dull concerning the Female Gender activities. Just don't let me say what's on my mind to you..

No, I reside in Germany

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Saintmary:

Mr man, you need to calm down.

From the little I've read if your posts I can give you a few pointers if you can chill a little

1. You need to understand that a lot of single people, both male and female are looking to settle down. You need someone, just like the ladies need someone too, so don't treat them like they are the ones who should be desperate just because they are females. People who are sensitive can observe these things even from text messages.

2. Be wary of where you pick your ladies from.

Looking for love on Twitter is not for the faint-hearted. It takes a lot of patience to filter out the kind of lady you want because you will meet a wide variety of people.

If you're the conservative type, just focus your search on one-on-one contacts.

3. Just chill generally, I believe you'll eventually find someone good for you as long as you keep being yourself.

The most important part is to settle down wisely to avoid future problems.
Good luck.

Wisdom
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Odebayo4010(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2022
bestdudes:
Omo, do you research and ask questions

But what I do these days is refer people to Skillshare.com where you can pay just $24 per year and learn any course you want. it makes it easy. When I started, there were no resources like this.

Alright I will hint you when I confirm
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Basalt:

No, I reside in Germany

Ahh eeyah. Apologies my brother.

Nigeria don Cast Tey Tey.

Some of Us are only getting along with God's grace. I'm financially okay but the problem Is

"Genuine Feelings, Contentment, Sane People, Good Morality & Humanity" are things of the past now In Nigeria.

You will be lucky to meet very few people with these qualities I listed.

I can't wait to move out as well..

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Saintmary(f): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2022
MNDY:

You women feed on attention.
If they starve you of it, you will be working hard trying to get the approval of the person starving you of the attention.

Ahhh, now I see where the problem is, you've been rolling with JSS2 girls. Of course your strategy will work on immature people with low self esteem.

I forgot that most of you lots are paedophiles.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2022
hifocus:

I was looking for a comment like this. The first lady wasn’t meant to be discarded. bestdudes is immature or suffering from past trauma.

I am not immature but the ladies are.

Yes, past experience it is. I have been disrespected, I have been insulted, I have been ridiculed... why? Because I am just a guy who loves to treat people with respect, decorum, and decency.

If I should go by my experience, there won't be a need for me to get married but I am still putting myself out there and working, changing, and adjusting, I am not even using my past to paint these girls bad otherwise, I wouldn't make move on them.

What I will no longer tolerate is giving ground for any girl to disrespect me. It is why I discarded all 3 and I will keep doing that until I see someone who has the sense to treat everybody that crosses their path with some level of decency. If they were doing that because of defense, does it mean I who is free don't care about my security or I haven't had a nasty experience before?

I can beat my chest that I have ended 3 relationships without having sex with the exes but I ended this because they were airheads and disrespectful. Sex doesn't count for me.

Nigerian women have been spoilt by Nigerian men and that is why we have so many girls with the problem highlighted in this thread.

I have a history of a girl who saw me as nothing but someone that can be exploited. Why? I was only being a gentleman who developed an interest in her.

She even said with her mouth that if she wanted to bill me, she will bill me. The audacity!

A few weeks ago, a day after her birthday, she buzzed me to remind me about her birthday.

Why would you remind me of something that was already late? Of course, she did it so I will send something because for her to have said "if I want to bill you, I will bill you" a year ago, it means she thought I have lost myself and she can manipulate me. That is the major reason why she buzzed me to remind me of her birthday that had past.

How did I respond? I wished her a happy birthday and made her realize I have forgotten the date, unlike the previous year, when I remembered and wished her happy birthday. I also told her I just went to drop some items at an orphanage home as a gift and that was it. 1 KOBO, I didn't send, neither did I ask for her bank details and that was our last conversation till today. I deleted that chat afterward.

We cannot continue to have a society where women behave like this and you expect me to continue to be who I used to be. What the hell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Carot: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

I'm not single.
no way. you can't be. You hate men
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Ahh eeyah. Apologies my brother.

Nigeria don Cast Tey Tey.

Some of Us are only getting along with God's grace. I'm financially okay but the problem Is

"Genuine Feelings, Contentment, Sane People, Good Morality & Humanity" are things of the past now In Nigeria.

You will be lucky to meet very few people with these qualities I listed.

I can't wait to move out as well..

You have said it all... People carry this frustration around.

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Parizz:
you are a pathological simp

You're missing a significant point this guy is trying to make, when your outcomes are consistently wrong, you need to examine yourself.

let me explain:

I met a lady and I was clear with my intentions, I later discover that she's not interested in anything serious, digging further I discovered she has been repeatedly jilted, the guys in her life end up marrying someone else even when she takes them serious, as a result it affected her psychology on recognizing and staying faithful to a guy that truly means well for her, she currently finds it accommodating to double date.

You would think the problem is the guys, but that's not entirely true, she needs to examine her vetting parameters (what she looks for before dating a guy), what values and principles she holds dear and if she's seeing it in those guys and lastly what's the basis for the relationship, bkos that will inform how each person should be treated and what to expect.

Fault's travels both ways in relationships, sincerely if I keep attracting ladies like this girl I told you about, I'll examine myself, it's no longer them, it's me, how comes I'm not getting good girls?

In context there's a place to meet wrong people that's fine, when it becomes repetitive, it's no longer external factors, but the person.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2022
bestdudes:

What the hell!

Yes what the hell!!! If I say I don’t understand how you feel, I’m lying. It’s why I said “…or past experience“. I don’t tolerate people with entitlement sense, hate it with every fibre of my being. I admit most girls have this trait but so do men. Men feel entitled to sex too, so it’s not a gender specific thing.

That is not to say you weren’t hasty judging the first girl. You were. If you discarded her on the basis of her maturity level, understandable. If not, naa.

Again, the problem aren’t the girls but the kind of girls you choose to approach.

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by lookingfly: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2022
bestdudes:
Some weeks ago, this thread titled: "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's" graced the Nairaland front page.

Here is a link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7368480/not-all-30yrs-old-ladies

It is highly impossible that averagely pretty and above-average pretty ladies didn't meet serious men in their 20s. It is not possible. The problem with many ladies is that they have a very poor selection and also have a very bad attitude that chases good men away.

I am going to share my recent experience with 3 ladies and why I decided to walk away.

Lady 1: I had been chatting with this lady on Twitter without asking for her number. It has been on and off for more than one year. So about 3 months ago, I decided to ask for her number, which she delayed but later gave it on the same day.

For the records, this lady is pretty, she looks very much like Rita Dominic, very striking resemblance. Just to give you an idea that she is pretty.

We chatted a few times and then I decided to call. The first two were brief but the 3rd was much longer and somewhat boring because I was doing most of the topic or angle infusion, more like I was the one bringing up topics to sustain the interactions.

Before that 3rd call, I sent an SMS to ask if she was still at work and she replied to the SMS and said she was still at work. So I had to wait for about 1 hour before I called.

After the call, I texted her to say she has a good voice. I asked whether she sings or loves singing. It was just an innocent question borne out of curiosity because I could imagine she is a good singer with such a voice

She didn't reply to the SMS. Of course, I expected that, knowing how ladies behave over something as simple as that. While on Twitter, I asked whether she got the SMS, and she said that she saw it but didn't have airtime to reply lol...

That was a lie of course. I wonder why she would lie, perhaps she wanted to "form" or what? Ma'am, it was just a simple curious question.

I decided to take a stroll to her profile that same day and there I saw what completely turned me off. On her profile, she said people think she enjoys calls but she does not want calls and that they will think chatting her up on WhatsApp is better but she does not enjoy that either.

If that is the case, why give your number out? Why not isolate yourself from people entirely so that no one interacts with you? Are you better than those who took out time to spend it with you via calls?

I interpreted her mentality and worldview as someone who feels too important and does appreciate the effort of people who try to reach out to her or interact.

On seeing that, It was disappointing to note what she thought of others who called or chatted her up, I mean these are people's time that can't be gotten back lol.

Lady 2: This one is from Twitter as well. We started talking from a thread and I decided to DM her. I liked her energy. She was light and responsive, very open and communicative.

She started asking for my picture because I do not display my picture on Twitter. I was reluctant initially but sent it cos she persisted... after much chat, we exchanged numbers and I chatted her up on WhatsApp 2 days later. We talked about hanging out in December but she said she would be traveling to her state for the festive season.

While we were chatting, I had called before then, I simply asked whether she has entered another relationship after the last one she mentioned on Twitter.

Guess her response? she said "Do you have money to spend on my head"? For a less than 1 week interaction?

Oh, God... I knew I wouldn't want to have anything to do with this one beyond WhatsApp or Twitter. I reduced my interactions with her and it died.

For the two ladies above, I do not often remember they are on my contact anymore except when I see their status lol.

Let's move on

Lady 3: Met this one after church and we were going in the same direction. I spoke to her and we exchange numbers. We chatted, and I called. We arranged to meet up. On the day of our meeting, which was the first after that Sunday, she asked me whether I have knowledge of digital marketing or social media marketing. I said I do but it is not something that can be discussed on WhatsApp, except we meet so that I can explain it to her.

Though chatting her up was very slow as she is rarely online. She takes a few hours to reply lol.

We met and the meeting was more of a lecture with me answering all her questions. I enjoyed it anyway.

Knowing that I exchanged numbers because I was attracted to her, I had to find a way to subtly give hint. Now, here is the challenge I had. She increasingly started replying with monosyllables like "yeah", okay, no, lol, smiley ,

On noticing that, I knew it was time to exit from her life and I did.

The above 3 ladies are pretty facially and above average... With their attitude that made me leave them alone, tomorrow, they will come online to write "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's" lol and some persons will be saying it is true blah blah...

Girls are the architect of their own misfortune. You will see a man being a decent gentleman and develop a habit that chases them away. In the same vein, they will accept the guys who do not have any good intentions toward them.

Others may believe that thread but definitely not me. I do not believe that a girl, especially the pretty ones, will live from age 1 to 30 and never come across a man with good intentions. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!
there is this one that gives me the monosyllabic treatment now on Whatsapp, but guess what? If I say I want to send her money, omoh.......she replies with alacrity and lengthy message. I will be like shocked. Last time i sent her money, she didn't acknowledge she has gotten it and i had to ask before she appreciated it which means she really didn't appreciate the money. Just some few days back, after a long monosyllabic response, I told her it's a thing with me doing things for people during this period that what would she want me to do especially if it's within my powers, omoh.....I yet got another alacrity message again shocked. She brought up the send me money slang again or I should buy her hair........she say make i buy her Brazilian hair or human hair......na there I just I replied with 'eleyi gidi gan" , she only read and didn't reply since then. I would have sent her something good even if it is not up to that amount for the hair, but my earlier experience of ingratitude actually held my hands tight from sending her anything. Only if she knows the plans I have for her. But, maybe she has a better plan for herself. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by MNDY(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Saintmary:

Ahhh, now I see where the problem is, you've been rolling with JSS2 girls. Of course your strategy will work on immature people with low self esteem.

I forgot that most of you lots are paedophiles.

Na lie.
All of you are like that.
From young to adult.
You work very hard on how to look beautiful because of ATTENTION
Ladies abuse small-small boys more than male paedophiles.
Plenty flashbacks were narrated on the matter on Twitter recently.
Because of the shakara to do it with adults, almost every lady will find one small boy to be abusing sexually and damage his psychology.
He grows into an adult and is unable to create his sexual urge, may become a rapis.t and even see women as sexual objects.
Everything bad is done most by men according to you women, when you people are doing worse sef.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by BluntCrazeMan: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2022
bestdudes:
Some weeks ago, this thread titled: "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's" graced the Nairaland front page.

Here is a link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7368480/not-all-30yrs-old-ladies

It is highly impossible that averagely pretty and above-average pretty ladies didn't meet serious men in their 20s. It is not possible. The problem with many ladies is that they have a very poor selection and also have a very bad attitude that chases good men away.

I am going to share my recent experience with 3 ladies and why I decided to walk away.

Lady 1: I had been chatting with this lady on Twitter without asking for her number. It has been on and off for more than one year. So about 3 months ago, I decided to ask for her number, which she delayed but later gave it on the same day.

For the records, this lady is pretty, she looks very much like Rita Dominic, very striking resemblance. Just to give you an idea that she is pretty.

We chatted a few times and then I decided to call. The first two were brief but the 3rd was much longer and somewhat boring because I was doing most of the topic or angle infusion, more like I was the one bringing up topics to sustain the interactions.

Before that 3rd call, I sent an SMS to ask if she was still at work and she replied to the SMS and said she was still at work. So I had to wait for about 1 hour before I called.

After the call, I texted her to say she has a good voice. I asked whether she sings or loves singing. It was just an innocent question borne out of curiosity because I could imagine she is a good singer with such a voice

She didn't reply to the SMS. Of course, I expected that, knowing how ladies behave over something as simple as that. While on Twitter, I asked whether she got the SMS, and she said that she saw it but didn't have airtime to reply lol...

That was a lie of course. I wonder why she would lie, perhaps she wanted to "form" or what? Ma'am, it was just a simple curious question.

I decided to take a stroll to her profile that same day and there I saw what completely turned me off. On her profile, she said people think she enjoys calls but she does not want calls and that they will think chatting her up on WhatsApp is better but she does not enjoy that either.

If that is the case, why give your number out? Why not isolate yourself from people entirely so that no one interacts with you? Are you better than those who took out time to spend it with you via calls?

I interpreted her mentality and worldview as someone who feels too important and does appreciate the effort of people who try to reach out to her or interact.

On seeing that, It was disappointing to note what she thought of others who called or chatted her up, I mean these are people's time that can't be gotten back lol.

Lady 2: This one is from Twitter as well. We started talking from a thread and I decided to DM her. I liked her energy. She was light and responsive, very open and communicative.

She started asking for my picture because I do not display my picture on Twitter. I was reluctant initially but sent it cos she persisted... after much chat, we exchanged numbers and I chatted her up on WhatsApp 2 days later. We talked about hanging out in December but she said she would be traveling to her state for the festive season.

While we were chatting, I had called before then, I simply asked whether she has entered another relationship after the last one she mentioned on Twitter.

Guess her response? she said "Do you have money to spend on my head"? For a less than 1 week interaction?

Oh, God... I knew I wouldn't want to have anything to do with this one beyond WhatsApp or Twitter. I reduced my interactions with her and it died.

For the two ladies above, I do not often remember they are on my contact anymore except when I see their status lol.

Let's move on

Lady 3: Met this one after church and we were going in the same direction. I spoke to her and we exchange numbers. We chatted, and I called. We arranged to meet up. On the day of our meeting, which was the first after that Sunday, she asked me whether I have knowledge of digital marketing or social media marketing. I said I do but it is not something that can be discussed on WhatsApp, except we meet so that I can explain it to her.

Though chatting her up was very slow as she is rarely online. She takes a few hours to reply lol.

We met and the meeting was more of a lecture with me answering all her questions. I enjoyed it anyway.

Knowing that I exchanged numbers because I was attracted to her, I had to find a way to subtly give hint. Now, here is the challenge I had. She increasingly started replying with monosyllables like "yeah", okay, no, lol, smiley ,

On noticing that, I knew it was time to exit from her life and I did.

The above 3 ladies are pretty facially and above average... With their attitude that made me leave them alone, tomorrow, they will come online to write "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's" lol and some persons will be saying it is true blah blah...

Girls are the architect of their own misfortune. You will see a man being a decent gentleman and develop a habit that chases them away. In the same vein, they will accept the guys who do not have any good intentions toward them.

Others may believe that thread but definitely not me. I do not believe that a girl, especially the pretty ones, will live from age 1 to 30 and never come across a man with good intentions. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!
You were the one who didn't connect well with them.

You usually turn of the light at the slightest dint.

You don't even care for a relationship.
You sounded that you needed more of friendship from then than a relationship
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2022
hifocus:

Again, the problem aren’t the girls but the kind of girls you choose to approach.

Any man who believes this will suffer. It is not the kind of girls I meet because even the most decent one can disrespect a man. Every woman has that trait, that tendency to behave like that by default. It just depends on whether the man in the equation gives ground for it or not.

The reason why some men always advise that you shouldn't pressure a woman once she says NO but walk away is not that they do not have the patience or will. It is because they have come to the realization that two things are likely to happen if you pressure a woman:

1. She will disrespect you or insult you.

2. She will find a way to manipulate you or exploit you.

As a man, your job is to never let that happen to you. Walk away for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You were the one who didn't connect well with them.

You usually turn of the light at the slightest dint.

You don't even care for a relationship.
You sounded that you needed more of friendship from then than a relationship
many of you are the reason why Nigeria women are the way they are and yet you complain.

I have met South African girl on this same nairaland. She is by far better than alll 3 of these girls combined. I wish I can remember her handle.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2022
lookingfly:
there is this one that gives me the monosyllabic treatment now on Whatsapp, but guess what? If I say I want to send her money, omoh.......she replies with alacrity and lengthy message. I will be like shocked. Last time i sent her money, she didn't acknowledge she has gotten it and i had to ask before she appreciated it which means she really didn't appreciate the money. Just some few days back, after a long monosyllabic response, I told her it's a thing with me doing things for people during this period that what would she want me to do especially if it's within my powers, omoh.....I yet got another alacrity message again shocked. She brought up the send me money slang again or I should buy her hair........she say make i buy her Brazilian hair or human hair......na there I just I replied with 'eleyi gidi gan" , she only read and didn't reply since then. I would have sent her something good even if it is not up to that amount for the hair, but my earlier experience of ingratitude actually held my hands tight from sending her anything. Only if she knows the plans I have for her. But, maybe she has a better plan for herself. grin

Now, you see it? Nigeria women are just that... everything is transactional.

Also, Nigerian men are the ones spoiling Nigerian women and they will in turn complain.

One thing I am learning to do is complain less. If you talk too much, they will say you are nagging.

You can't fix this mess... it is best you avoid it once you see such things.

Have an abundant mentality. There are so many women out there. Move on fast to the next one.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Pinkdimples: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2022
lookingfly:
You know,it amaze me how some ladies spend thousands of money on fake hairs,when the money should be used for better things. Also for some guys ready to spend or rather buy such expensive hairs for a lady. Same men will be rooting for natural beautiful ladies who doesn't paint face with artificial hairs,yet they promote it by buying it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by BluntCrazeMan: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2022
bestdudes:
many of you are the reason why Nigeria women are the way they are and yet you complain.

I have met South African girl on this same nairaland. She is by far better than alll 3 of these girls combined. I wish I can remember her handle.
The good one you met, you still didn't keep her.
You still lost her handle.

What exactly was I trying to tell you in the first place?

OGA GO AND WORK ON YOURSELF...

To even think of it,, you're here generalising Nigerian women, and comparing them to one south-african lady.

Yet, you still need to work on yourself
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
The good one you met, you still didn't keep her.
You still lost her handle.

What exactly was I trying to tell you in the first place?

OGA GO AND WORK ON YOURSELF...

To even think of it,, you're here generalising Nigerian women, and comparing them to one south-african lady.

Yet, you still need to work on yourself
lmaoo.. cos u automatically assume that I dated her or intended to date her. Don't you have female friends?

The South African lady will easily win any gentleman over because she is open, very direct, and very communicative, no "forming"... which is something a lot of Nigerian girls lack. Go through the comment of Nigerian guys that have experienced foreigners, including other African ladies, they have this same experience.

Also, a bunch of you who respond to this thread lack comprehension which is why you guys missed the core theme of the thread. You guys also love being disrespected and that is why you think everyone should do the same!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
lookingfly:
there is this one that gives me the monosyllabic treatment now on Whatsapp, but guess what? If I say I want to send her money, omoh.......she replies with alacrity and lengthy message. I will be like shocked. Last time i sent her money, she didn't acknowledge she has gotten it and i had to ask before she appreciated it which means she really didn't appreciate the money. Just some few days back, after a long monosyllabic response, I told her it's a thing with me doing things for people during this period that what would she want me to do especially if it's within my powers, omoh.....I yet got another alacrity message again shocked.. grin

Why are you sending her money? Are you her father?

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
bestdudes:
lmaoo.. cos u automatically assume that I dated her or intended to date her. Don't you have female friends?

The South African lady will easily win any gentleman over because she is open, very direct, and very communicative, no "forming"... which is something a lot of Nigerian girls lack. Go through the comment of Nigerian guys that have experienced foreigners, including other African ladies, they have this same experience.

Also, a bunch of you who respond to this thread lack comprehension which is why you guys missed the core theme of the thread. You guys also love being disrespected and that is why you think everyone should do the same!

Go back and read my first comment to your first story.

You really never intended to date those three ladies.

This thing you complained here was well treated inside my comment.

Stop dibby-dallying
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Saintmary(f): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
MNDY:

Na lie.
All of you are like that.
From young to adult.
You work very hard on how to look beautiful because of ATTENTION
Ladies abuse small-small boys more than male paedophiles.
Plenty flashbacks were narrated on the matter on Twitter recently.
Because of the shakara to do it with adults, almost every lady will find one small boy to be abusing sexually and damage his psychology.
He grows into an adult and is unable to create his sexual urge, may become a rapis.t and even see women as sexual objects.
Everything bad is done most by men according to you women, when you people are doing worse sef.

What is your problem you this troll, am I the one that molested you?

Am I the one that failed to protect you?

Why don't you direct your anger towards your family and neighbors?

When you were a kid, you couldn't protect yourself, you couldn't speak for yourself, but now that you are growing up, can't you go back and demand justice for yourself?

Why spread your pains all over and expect everyone to join you in your foolishness.

Go and face your family and stop this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by MNDY(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Saintmary:

What is your problem you this troll, am I the one that molested you?

Am I the one that failed to protect you?

Why don't you direct your anger towards your family and neighbors?

When you were a kid, you couldn't protect yourself, you couldn't speak for yourself, but now that you are growing up, can't you go back and demand justice for yourself?

Why spread your pains all over and expect everyone to join you in your foolishness.

Go and face your family and stop this nonsense.

grin grin grin
So, the truth pained you like that.
I revealed to you that women create rapis.ts from the abuse of boy-child who later grows into an adult and cannot control his sex urge.
E pain you.
grin grin grin
See you. You even said a boy-child should protect himself from such aunties. grin
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Go back and read my first comment to your first story.

You really never intended to date those three ladies.

This thing you complained here was well treated inside my comment.

Stop dibby-dallying
Lol... Maybe you are the kind that enters a house that you were not invited to. Just know that some of us do not go where we are not invited.

They were not receptive enough and you expect me to move to the next stage of proposing a relationship? Do you even know I have been through this kind of thing before, ignored the signs, and forced my way? do you know who ended up being hurt? why are you Nigerian guys like this?

I have been through something like that 3rd lady before where they replied with one-liners and for your information, it didn't end well.

STOP FORCING YOURSELF when a girl is not showing any sign of interest. Stop persuading them... stop trying to convince them...

And to even disappoint you, I met another one whom I have been interacting with but intentionally left that information out. She was receptive, cool, open, friendly. I met her, like the lady2 , in church. We spent some time together inside the church last Sunday while we waited for her mum to be through with a meeting. I attended the biggest church in Nigeria and that means I have access to as many pretty ladies as possible. I will only move a lady that is receptive...

If I made move on 4 ladies and discarded 3, but moved on with one, it should teach you and any sane lady something.

I just look at some of the comments on this thread and shook my head. Why? Many of you men who think I am the problem are the REAL cause of Nigerian women's attitudes. You are the ones spoiling them because you give them the ground to behave like the girls highlighted in the original thread. In a place like UK, US, Canada, you will beg to have someone open their mouth to approach you. This is why Nigerian women are shocked that men, when the move abroad, do not pamper them the way we do in Nigeria. Who has that time? It is also the reason why foreign women value Nigerian men more than their own men because Nigerian men naturally pamper women and their men do not treat women like egg the way Nigeria men do. Our society is a mess.

When a woman is not receptive of you, BOUNCE! no pleading, no cajoling, no coercing... move the furk on! Stop making them feel bigger than they are.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
bestdudes:
Lol... Maybe you are the kind that enters a house that you were not invited to. Just know that some of us do not go where we are not invited.

They were not receptive enough and you expect me to move to the next stage of proposing a relationship? Do you even know I have been through this kind of thing before, ignored the signs, and forced my way? do you know who ended up being hurt? why are you Nigerian guys like this?

I have been through something like that 3rd lady before where they replied with one-liners and for your information, it didn't end well.

STOP FORCING YOURSELF when a girl is not showing any sign of interest. Stop persuading them... stop trying to convince them...

And to even disappoint you, I met another one whom I have been interacting with but intentionally left that information out. She was receptive, cool, open, friendly. I met her, like the lady2 , in church. We spent some time together inside the church last Sunday while we waited for her mum to be through with a meeting. I attended the biggest church in Nigeria and that means I have access to as many pretty ladies as possible. I will only move a lady that is receptive...

If I made move on 4 ladies and discarded 3, but moved on with one, it should teach you and any sane lady something.

I just look at some of the comments on this thread and shook my head. Why? Many of you men who think I am the problem are the REAL cause of Nigerian women's attitudes. You are the ones spoiling them because you give them the ground to behave like the girls highlighted in the original thread. In a place like UK, US, Canada, you will beg to have someone open their mouth to approach you. This is why Nigerian women are shocked that men, when the move abroad, do not pamper them the way we do in Nigeria. Who has that time? It is also the reason why foreign women value Nigerian men more than their own men because Nigerian men naturally pamper women and their men do not treat women like egg the way Nigeria men do. Our society is a mess.

When a woman is not receptive of you, BOUNCE! no pleading, no cajoling, no coercing... move the furk on! Stop making them feel bigger than they are.

You misunderstood me yet again.

Bye for now shaa.

Have a nice day.

(I nearly responded you with “Kk” after reading this long epistle,, but I just needed to let you know that you're just going off-point again.)
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Bye for now shaa.

Have a nice day.

(I nearly responded you with “Kk” after reading this long epistle,, but I just needed to let you know that you're just going off-point again.)

It is fine...
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by BRATISLAVA: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I am strongly starting to believe a theory that these guys that are viciously misogynistic and shit online are gay men. lipsrsealed

Because...

They must not be hoping to settle down with women...and they must have pretty much considered that they wouldn't be losing anything from the opposite gender; so anything goes with them...

The guys here are clearly drawn to masculine energy. Most of their descriptions of what a girl has to be like are so unrealistic that it is obvious they prefer males.

Those two posters should get together and since they are the opposite of everything they say girls represent (going by their choosy self-righteous posts), they will do well together.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by BRATISLAVA: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Carot:
no way. you can't be. You hate men

Men are attracted very strongly to women who don't fancy them. Shocking truth.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by BRATISLAVA: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Bye for now shaa.

Have a nice day.

But a guy who is so choosy must definitely be carrying a log in his eyes while looking for a spec in the eye of everyone he claims to have wanted a relationship with. He's always the saint in his narrative. It's never him. It's always them.

Such people are insufferable.

He should go to the nearest pottery workshop. It is his hands he will use to mould and give life to the perfect woman he feels he deserves.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by lookingfly: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
hifocus:

Why are you sending her money? Are you her father?
I am not her father. But u see this chasing thing, u may just have to spend a little sometimes.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by lookingfly: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pinkdimples:
You know,it amaze me how some ladies spend thousands of money on fake hairs,when the money should be used for better things. Also for some guys ready to spend or rather buy such expensive hairs for a lady. Same men will be rooting for natural beautiful ladies who doesn't paint face with artificial hairs,yet they promote it by buying it.
true.....of what use is 250k hair. Do men actually value the hair when they look at women? Highest a man does is I like your hair and never how much is your hair grin. If you carry 2 mill for head, na only her or maybe her female friends know the price.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.