Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. (47302 Views)

She Kissed Me And Walked Away / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by lookingfly: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
bestdudes:

Now, you see it? Nigeria women are just that... everything is transactional.

Also, Nigerian men are the ones spoiling Nigerian women and they will in turn complain.

One thing I am learning to do is complain less. If you talk too much, they will say you are nagging.

You can't fix this mess... it is best you avoid it once you see such things.

Have an abundant mentality. There are so many women out there. Move on fast to the next one.
true talk man. On to the next lady that's ready for something serious.

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Carot: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Men are attracted very strongly to women who don't fancy them. Shocking truth.
and am attracted to you. Cant you see?
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
lookingfly:
I am not her father. But u see this chasing thing, u may just have to spend a little sometimes.

Nope you don’t have to. Infact you shouldn’t.

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Pinkdimples: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
lookingfly:
true.....of what use is 250k hair. Do men actually value the hair when they look at women? Highest a man does is I like your hair and never how much is your hair grin. If you carry 2 mill for head, na only her or maybe her female friends know the price.
250 shocked just for a hair. Most people's house rent money ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
hifocus:

I am glad it is a lady that told him this and not a man. Nigerian men have been conditioned to think they should always spend money. You can give money to your babe but not because she is your girlfriend. Only do it because you are being supportive.

The mentality of the guy is why many Nigerian girls have become entitled.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by lookingfly: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
hifocus:

are you talking from the point of a woman or man because I can see female on your name? Women nowadays most times have entitlement mentality and it's due to the teachings flying around that it's the duty of the man to care for them. So most of them have this attitude of if he can't spend on me, then why date him. When you ask what they're offering in a relationship, they flare up or tell you love etc. It's actually very hard dating a Nigeria gal.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Pinkdimples: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
lookingfly:
are you talking from the point of a woman or man because I can see female on your name? Women nowadays most times have entitlement mentality and it's due to the teachings flying around that it's the duty of the man to care for them. So most of them have this attitude of if he can't spend on me, then why date him. When you ask what they're offering in a relationship, they flare up or tell you love etc. It's actually very hard dating a Nigeria gal.
Actually it is not hard. Be a principle man,make it clear from the very first day what you want and expect. If she bills you unnecessarily,and you are willing not to give,cos you feel she is inconsiderate, entitled or something,tell her straight forward you don't have. If she result to acting funny, disrespectful etc. Forget her and move on.

Those men that put their girlfriends on monthly pay are so annoying. Yes I said that. Give her money willingly once in a while, whenever you feel like (that's if you wish to) not her asking for it every now and then. Don't make it compulsory or mandatory to give her monthly pay as if na job.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pinkdimples:
Actually it is not hard. Be a principle man,make it clear from the very first day what you want and expect. If she bills you unnecessarily,and you are willing not to give,cos you feel she is inconsiderate, entitled or something,tell her straight forward you don't have. If she result to acting funny, disrespectful etc. Forget her and move on.

Those men that put their girlfriends on monthly pay are so annoying. Yes I said that. Give her money willingly once in a while, whenever you feel like (that's if you wish to) not her asking for it every now and then. Don't make it compulsory or mandatory to give her monthly pay as if na job.
Most of such men are ridiculed by the women in question. I was on TikTok some weeks ago when a girl uploaded a video her ex who placed on monthly allowance of 50K. What I saw in that video was a woman making a mockery of the ex, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by underpinna: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
bestdudes:
grin grin grin Baba, I do this thing regularly. To you it is a big deal. A piece of information I dropped freely on Nairaland years ago has been helping lives... as hard-working Nigerians took it up and made something out of it. It is not a big deal.

But I understand your point.

Baba please, can you help in teaching me Digital Marketing? If you have materials, I equally need them.
Thank you
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by dmgr(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
bestdudes:

I have ignored a lot of people who use this line... The problem with many of you is that you will tolerate some rubbish and lose yourself in the process because you want to date a girl. If a girl can't be decent enough in her rapport with you, and you go on to force it, whatever you see, take it like that.

That you decide to interact with a girl does not mean she is better than you or warrant the subtle condescending attitute.

Thank you, so on point!

Some guys tolerate rubbish all in the name of they want to date a girl, as if the girl is doing them a favour by chatting/dating them

3 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
underpinna:

Baba please, can you help in teaching me Digital Marketing? If you have materials, I equally need them.
Thank you
digital marketing is wide. There are different areas to it.

Google digital marketing and read up about the industry and then find a section that interest you.

Let's you read about digital marketing and your interest is how to do social media marketing. Next is go to Skillshare.com, pay their annual $24 and watch videos on social media marketing.

If it is blogging you want, watch that too. If it is how to set up wordpress sites, watch that too. If it is how to build landing pages or squeeze pages, watch that too. You will find as many videos as you want on Skillshare.com and Youtube.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
bestdudes:

Any man who believes this will suffer. It is not the kind of girls I meet because even the most decent one can disrespect a man. Every woman has that trait, that tendency to behave like that by default. It just depends on whether the man in the equation gives ground for it or not..

Now you’ve added “disrespectful” to the mix…smh. You’re too finicky. Anyway, if you’re as serious as you claim, go back to the first girl and consider her initial silence as a plus. I know why I said that.

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2022
hifocus:

Now you’ve added “disrespectful” to the mix…smh. You’re too finicky. Anyway, if you’re as serious as you claim, go back to the first girl and consider her initial silence as a plus. I know why I said that.
I hear ya.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:04am On Nov 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Women also do that which you have stated in bold up there there so why do you presume you are the first to think of doing such?, undecided
yeah they do up till they run out of eggs or beauty

2. I don't convince myself of anything of such nor does the word "luck" and "relationship" go together in my dictionary so forgive me for really not seeing whatever moot point you are attempting to make with this response of yours. undecided

Something about your person attracted those 4 girls to you yo begin with and even with you saying you have cut them off, it doesn't mean you will not still go out and attract others like them , maybe with better ability to hide their flaws next time. Rather than stone the gals what you ought instead do is look inside of you to change whatever is necessary so you attract better women next time. Coming here to accuse them as though they forced themselves on you somehow ain't going to help you any. undecided

and 80% (divorce rateinitiated 80% of he time by the women)of guys who followed your advice learned the hard way in the west

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Autobot05: 1:42am On Nov 19, 2022
jeromestarks:
Mumu Op. Instead of you to all go straight to your point.
Hi girl, you look beautiful.
*Thank you.

Where do u live?
* (She says location or blah blah blah)

I really like the way you look. I will like to date u.
*Ok ( you go ahead and ask for number. Don't do unnecessary call. Call only to arrange location for meeting)

And if she gave excuse, ask her if u can be FWB.
If she said No. leave her.
If she said Yes. Arrange with her and fvck her.

No time for long story.
You dey dey form man in suit. Ewu like you.

Ride on comrade

2 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Pinkdimples: 6:08am On Nov 19, 2022
bestdudes:
I hear ya.
Like seriously. You already have the mindset and conclusion,that every woman has the trait to disrespect a man. Then why do you still want a friendship or communicate with them? Or intend getting married to one? Just asking cos its surprising.

Good morning
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2022
Pinkdimples:
Like seriously. You already have the mindset and conclusion,that every woman has the trait to disrespect a man. Then why do you still want a friendship or communicate with them? Or intend getting married to one? Just asking cos its surprising.

Good morning

Good morning.

NO... I mean if the man gives ground for it, a woman will do that. This is why men who know how women operate always say leave a girl alone when she is not interested. When she says no, move on. IF she is not returning your energy , have some self-respect and leave her alone.

If a guy does not walk away and leave her alone, two things are likely to happen:

1. She will see him as a man that she can exploit and take advantage of, even when he is genuinely being a good person who loves to show care through his actions.

2. She will see him as a weak man, an id!ot, a mumu that is worth nothing, and ultimately disrespect him because the man didn't respect himself by leaving her alone.

Again, the keyword is "if a man gives room for that, a woman will disrespect him" There are no two ways about that. Women don't respect men who don't respect themselves

Why did you think I chose to walk away from those 3 girls? A top reason is to avoid disrespect.

You see, I have been through this thing before. It is not new to me. Do you doubt me? WALK with me.

I shared this story in this thread but you may have missed it so let me repeat it again.

There is this Anambra babe I wanted to have something with. She is educated and a tech enthusiast. I made moves and she said no, I persisted like some guys were proposing up there lol... I am a natural giver and love to share. So it was not a big deal for me to even gift her little things.

Now, because I persisted and because I had spent small money, do you know what this babe said in one of her replies to me? She said and I quote "If I want to bill you, I will bill you"

Why did she say that? She automatically assumed that I am doing all those things to win her. What she does not know is that I give to people at will. She thought I was doing that cos of pussy.

A little background that she does not know. I have 2 persons living in my house for more than 2 years now. They are not paying rent.

This year alone, I have given nothing less than 500k to different people for different issues... just doing my best to put smiles on people's faces.

Now because I extended this gesture to this same girl, she automatically assumes I am a moronnn. This is the disrespect I was talking about and all women have that trait. They do, especially when you persist.

See when I talk, I am not just talking for likes or shares. I don't have that time.

Let's move on...

Eventually, I let her be but linked up to check up on her once in a while. Guess what she did recently... Her birthday had passed by 1 day. She buzzed me to remind me that I didn't wish her happy birthday.

Why would a person care to remind me of an event that passed? Because of my past history. She did that because she expected that I would send her something. Do you see the problem? She is a decent girl, educated and this is what she could think of me... she sees me as a slowpoke, and id!ot. Because I persisted. She sees me as someone she could exploit.

Well, I wished her happy birthday, and told her I had just returned from the orphanage home where I went to drop off some items as gifts for them. AND 1 KOBO, I didn't send to her, neither did I ask for her bank account. I am sure she was disappointed cos she didn't even reply my last message to her which was "hope you had a blast"? I had to delete that chat and never bothered to contact her again.

If I didn't give room for what she did, if I had self-respect and not persisted like some persons were suggesting I should persist, would she have had the mind to see me as a moroon? Remember, nobody can disrespect you without your permission.

Do you now understand why I chose to walk away from those 3 girls?

When I say it is not possible that a girl will live from age 18-30 and not have men with good intentions come their way, I know what I am saying and this is just one story out of some other experiences I have had. If I begin to say some things or what I think about women, it won't be long before you say I hate women or call me misogynist.

And lastly, IF I chose to walk away, it is for my own safety because I know myself. I also chose to do this because I have also come to realize that it is not easy to find my kind in today's Nigeria. As much as I have decided not to change because of girls like this, I will no longer allow any girl easy access to me. They can go and deal with remnants out there and come online to say "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Ogaonos: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2022
bestdudes:
You summed it up perfectedly, It is why I let the first one go because I know she has many dudes on queue.

yeah, that second one is money driven and I didnt even waste time. the 3rd one is weird....
love to ask which social topic ladies love to engage( chat about) e.g we guys na fpotball be pur favourite social topic
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Pinkdimples: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2022
bestdudes:

Good morning.

NO... I mean if the man gives ground for it, a woman will do that. This is why men who know how women operate always say leave a girl alone when she is not interested. When she says no, move on. IF she is not returning your energy , have some self-respect and leave her alone.

If a guy does not walk away and leave her alone, two things are likely to happen:

1. She will see him as a man that she can exploit and take advantage of, even when he is genuinely being a good person who loves to show care through his actions.

2. She will see him as a weak man, an id!ot, a mumu that is worth nothing, and ultimately disrespect him because the man didn't respect himself by leaving her alone.

Again, the keyword is "if a man gives room for that, a woman will disrespect him" There are no two ways about that. Women don't respect men who don't respect themselves

Why did you think I chose to walk away from those 3 girls? A top reason is to avoid disrespect.

You see, I have been through this thing before. It is not new to me. Do you doubt me? WALK with me.

I shared this story in this thread but you may have missed it so let me repeat it again.

There is this Anambra babe I wanted to have something with. She is educated and a tech enthusiast. I made moves and she said no, I persisted like some guys were proposing up there lol... I am a natural giver and love to share. So it was not a big deal for me to even gift her little things.

Now, because I persisted and because I had spent small money, do you know what this babe said in one of her replies to me? She said and I quote "If I want to bill you, I will bill you"

Why did she say that? She automatically assumed that I am doing all those things to win her. What she does not know is that I give to people at will. She thought I was doing that cos of pussy.

A little background that she does not know. I have 2 persons living in my house for more than 2 years now. They are not paying rent.

This year alone, I have given nothing less than 500k to different people for different issues... just doing my best to put smiles on people's faces.

Now because I extended this gesture to this same girl, she automatically assumes I am a moronnn. This is the disrespect I was talking about and all women have that trait. They do, especially when you persist.

See when I talk, I am not just talking for likes or shares. I don't have that time.

Let's move on...

Eventually, I let her be but linked up to check up on her once in a while. Guess what she did recently... Her birthday had passed by 1 day. She buzzed me to remind me that I didn't wish her happy birthday.

Why would a person care to remind me of an event that passed? Because of my past history. She did that because she expected that I would send her something. Do you see the problem? She is a decent girl, educated and this is what she could think of me... she sees me as a slowpoke, and id!ot. Because I persisted. She sees me as someone she could exploit.

Well, I wished her happy birthday, and told her I had just returned from the orphanage home where I went to drop off some items as gifts for them. AND 1 KOBO, I didn't send to her, neither did I ask for her bank account. I am sure she was disappointed cos she didn't even reply my last message to her which was "hope you had a blast"? I had to delete that chat and never bothered to contact her again.

If I didn't give room for what she did, if I had self-respect and not persisted like some persons were suggesting I should persist, would she have had the mind to see me as a moroon? Remember, nobody can disrespect you without your permission.

Do you now understand why I chose to walk away from those 3 girls?

When I say it is not possible that a girl will live from age 18-30 and not have men with good intentions come their way, I know what I am saying and this is just one story out of some other experiences I have had. If I begin to say some things or what I think about women, it won't be long before you say I hate women or call me misogynist.

And lastly, IF I chose to walk away, it is for my own safety because I know myself. I also chose to do this because I have also come to realize that it is not easy to find my kind in today's Nigeria. As much as I have decided not to change because of girls like this, I will no longer allow any girl easy access to me. They can go and deal with remnants out there and come online to say "Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's"
Okay. Perfectly understand where you are coming from now.

Yee!!! Come and put smile on my face too na cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2022
Ogaonos:
love to ask which social topic ladies love to engage( chat about) e.g we guys na fpotball be pur favourite social topic
if you are dealing with a girl, don’t try to be to serious…. Just have fun and enjoy the time.

Girls say they would love to marry and build career but na lamba… no even try to bring up such topic. Don’t try to be serious.

Topic could be anything around her, from her hair, her nails, looks, etc anything you know women love generally but never try to be too serious.

Also learn to deflect some things that can trigger you cos women love to test men and see how they react. They love to know whether he is emotional or stoic. In whatever you do, never show your emotion to a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Ogaonos: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
bestdudes:
if you are dealing with a girl, don’t try to be to serious…. Just have fun and enjoy the time.

Girls say they would love to marry and build career but na lamba… no even try to bring up such topic. Don’t try to be serious.

Topic could be anything around her, from her hair, her nails, looks, etc anything you know women love generally but never try to be too serious.

Also learn to deflect some things that can trigger you cos women love to test men and see how they react. They love to know whether he is emotional or stoic. In whatever you do, never show your emotion to a woman.
thanks.but does it apply to platonic friendship ( ie ladies u only want friendship nt more than dt)
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ogaonos:
thanks. but does it apply to platonic friendship ( ie ladies u only want friendship nt more than dt)
oh no. That one is easy. just go with the flow. in a platonic relationship, there are no expectations.... and there are fewer pressures too.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Ogaonos: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
bestdudes:
oh no. That one is easy. just go with the flow. in a platonic relationship, there are no expectations.... and there are fewer pressures too.
yeah but chatting can be dry after two first chatup session ( despite nt chatting often).due to same pattern of chatup.nd u knw our sistas dnt bring up gist.u can help with some tips ( help me to be spanteous in each chattibg seasion)
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ogaonos:
yeah but chatting can be dry after two first chatup session ( despite nt chatting often).due to same pattern of chatup.nd u knw our sistas dnt bring up gist.u can help with some tips ( help me to be spanteous in each chattibg seasion)
lmao Bros, are you sure it’s just platonic relationship you want?
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Ogaonos: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
bestdudes:
lmao Bros, are you sure it’s just platonic relationship you want?
lol 100percent��
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
lookingfly:
there is this one that gives me the monosyllabic treatment now on Whatsapp, but guess what? If I say I want to send her money, omoh.......she replies with alacrity and lengthy message. I will be like shocked. Last time i sent her money, she didn't acknowledge she has gotten it and i had to ask before she appreciated it which means she really didn't appreciate the money. Just some few days back, after a long monosyllabic response, I told her it's a thing with me doing things for people during this period that what would she want me to do especially if it's within my powers, omoh.....I yet got another alacrity message again shocked. She brought up the send me money slang again or I should buy her hair........she say make i buy her Brazilian hair or human hair......na there I just I replied with 'eleyi gidi gan" , she only read and didn't reply since then. I would have sent her something good even if it is not up to that amount for the hair, but my earlier experience of ingratitude actually held my hands tight from sending her anything. Only if she knows the plans I have for her. But, maybe she has a better plan for herself. grin

You are just being a pusssy oga.

That girl has no regard for you.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bestdudes: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ogaonos:
lol 100percent��
Then you shouldn't be worrying your head over anything... just talk to her like you would to a male friend.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Ogaonos: 12:53am On Nov 21, 2022
bestdudes:
Then you shouldn't be worrying your head over anything... just talk to her like you would to a male friend.
noted thank man for d tip
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by bal4real: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2022
jeromestarks:
Mumu Op. Instead of you to all go straight to your point.
Hi girl, you look beautiful.
*Thank you.

Where do u live?
* (She says location or blah blah blah)

I really like the way you look. I will like to date u.
*Ok ( you go ahead and ask for number. Don't do unnecessary call. Call only to arrange location for meeting)

And if she gave excuse, ask her if u can be FWB.
If she said No. leave her.
If she said Yes. Arrange with her and fvck her.

No time for long story.
You dey dey form man in suit. Ewu like you.
Guy, i dey feel u. What if the girl ask u what u mean by FWB, how do u explain it to her?
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by Laturuturu: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2022
Back in the days around 2000
I took a girl out on a date before that we have promised to go to my crib afterwards. After placing order for malt since peer soup is not available yet. She said no vex oo I won't be able to follow u to Ur area whereas I'm herbaly ready for action.
I noticed calls girls are around the joint
I jus look for one that look like her.
I excuse myself and made plans with the call girl for 6k
I paid for her malt.
That is it
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by jeromestarks: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
bal4real:
Guy, i dey feel u. What if the girl ask u what u mean by FWB, how do u explain it to her?

You say "we become besties where I support you when u need cash while you give me comfort"
I learnt it from one guy Twitter. Nice guy I tell u.
Re: Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. by lookingfly: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
LagosInter:

You are just being a pusssy oga.

That girl has no regard for you.
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.