Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) (29812 Views)

I Don't Have A Political Relationship With Odili, We Don't Work Together - Wike / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by ezewudo(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Obi claim Peter Odili was his senior boy In school

*How exactly is a 6 year old in Secondary school to have a senior boy as Peter Obi in senior class form 5 or SS3?!

* He also used the pronoun "We couldn't have played"

Question remains how does a 6 years old in primary knows Odili a senior boy and graduating student of SS3 to use we as a personal pronoun

Because civil war interrupted and Obi had to meet him in CKC when school resumed after the war.

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Sonyboom:
OP this is still thewronh clip as Pandora lying bastard Obi clearly stated any they play ball without Odili in the match they lost.

The Pandora criminal never met Odili in School so how was he anke to watch him play any match or know when Odili was not in a match ? Make this foolish bastard softly de lie.
You're aren't making sense

You still spewing trash despite the video released , you're shameless

Peter Obi is your next President wether you like it or not

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by HitRun(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

*How exactly is a 6 year old in Secondary school to have a senior boy as Peter Obi in senior class form 5 or SS3?!

Question remains how does a 6 years old in primary knows Odili a senior boy and graduating student of SS3 to use we as a personal pronoun

I agree with your first point but not your second. Everyday football fans use the pronoun “we”. For example, “Manchester united give me joy this weekend. We deal with Chelsea no be small.”

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by yahoodetector: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Let me point two and three

Take this your agbado Photoshop nonsense and get out of here!

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by preciousmetals: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2022
You need to go back to school, you lack understanding of English
Moh247:

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Agbado brain

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Alpharey: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2022
When Chelsea wins a match we will say we win. Does that make us Chelsea players. People are looking for fault where there is none. This simply means that Peter Obi has no corruption charges against him and people are looking for cheap faults to smear his name

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Djyucee1(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2022
In life people who are envious of you ll always read silly meanings into whatever you do or say even when you are obviously right .
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by lomprico(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

You no get sense. Did he said he was 6yr old when he was in Sec. School?

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Johnrake69: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Regex:

For Obi to know Odili when he was six, then it means Odili was popular then. There are seniors in my school I never met that were popular. For you to be vehemently denying these shows you are a dangerous and horrible person and can never be trusted. If Obi loses the election, he lost nothing, he can simply fly to America or UK and stay. It is you that will perish.

These guys are terrible. They just keep chasing shadows. Going by the dates non of them can even recognize the fact that civil war broke out in 1967 meaning there's no way Peter Odili set would have finished same year. So the earliest they would have rounded up will be 1971.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Moh247: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2022
post=118486594:

Agbado brain

Only an Akpu munching gorrila would believe Facebook post over INEC published credentials

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by MrDoGood(m): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Those days, there was nothing like SS3

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Moh247: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2022
lomprico:

You no get sense. Did he said he was 6yr old when he was in Sec. School?

Even an Akpu munching gorrila should be able to calculate maths
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by kitombo: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Dr PETER ODILI was senior prefect CKC 1967 but he and his mates could not write their O'levels in 1967 because of the outbreak of Civil war.

Dr Peter OdiIi wrote his O'levels 1971 in CKC and spent another 2 years for his A'levels (HSC ). Peter OdiliI was a legendary footballer in CKC. Peter Obi met Peter Odili as a class 1 junior student while ODILI was in his upper 6th form.

Odili was in CKC 1962-67, then 71-73..."
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Moh247: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2022
MrDoGood:

Those days, there was nothing like SS3

Form 5

Making Obi lies even more ridiculous

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2022
You people have time.
My prayer is God please make me this clean that baffled mortals will be going about with jotters and calculators trying very hard to find even the minutest dirt on me.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by toluxa1(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Are you wise at all or just bias?

So someone has to explain to you that WE there meant the SCHOOL? How can he be his senior and still play together even if it's 3 years senior. Do JSS 3 and SS 3 students play in the same match? He was referring to the school and that is obvious. It's public knowledge that Odili was one of the football stars of that school during his time there. He never at any time said they both played football together. He never even said He himself played football in school.

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Funflipper: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2022
propsvilla1:

Is it all your secondary school senior that you met in ur school?

There is a difference between your seniors in school and the old boys/girls association.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Moh247: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2022
toluxa1:

Are you wise at all or just bias?

So someone has to explain to you that WE there meant the SCHOOL? How can he be his senior and still play together even if it's 3 years senior. Do JSS 3 and SS 3 students play in the same match? He was referring to the school and that is obvious. It's public knowledge that Odili was one of the football stars of that school during his time there.
9l

Only a mad man would believe a 6 year old was in Secondary school in the 60s

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by obyrich(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2022
AyePappy:
Obi is a fraud and a serial lying bastard osu
There is a reason Philosophy and Logic was made a compulsory GST in the University.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by amp01(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

*How exactly is a 6 year old in Secondary school, to have a senior boy as Peter Obi in senior class form 5 or SS3?!

Comprehension is a big deal.

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Kaiser20: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2022
At least Sir Peter Obi can name his school, his classmates his father village with certificate unlike the Irabaji Amoda Tinubu the drug lord without any proof of identity

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Devil1Messenger: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

I attended Uniben and i know Fashola attended Uniben even before i was born.
Is it wrong for me to say fashola was my senior in school

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Alpharey: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2022
AyePappy:
Obi is a fraud and a serial lying bastard osu

Ewu Gambia. Terrorist you are
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by lomprico(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Even an Akpu munching gorrila should be able to calculate maths

Which maths? Agbado has taken over your brain
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by AyePappy: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Alpharey:

Ewu Gambia. Terrorist you are

Ewu Jerusalem sacrificial scape goat to Satan

OSU bastard slave cretin
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by kenex4ever(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Your problem us far much bigger, and it's gullibility, and bandwagon effect of being mindless
You just explained yourself further. Thanks for helping me out on this.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by 8stargeneral: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2022
We know it was urchins hand work
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Moh247: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

I attended Uniben and i know Fashola attended Uniben even before i was born.
Is it wrong for me to say fashola was my senior in school

No it's not, but saying you can't play a match without Fashola who graduated 3 to 5 years before you gained admission is a lie

And that's what people's gazette and other news outlets pointed out
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by JustforMen: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

"We" is used to refer to the school.

The man himself never claimed to have played football with odili.

You just want to force issues.

Politics is a very nasty business, indeed!

But you don't have to show desperation to prove what does not exist.

Remember all publicity is good publicity. The more you discuss what Obi said or did not say, especially if found to be false, the more popular you make him.

Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by AyePappy: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2022
obyrich:
There is a reason Philosophy and Logic was made a compulsory GST in the University.

Because OSU niggers like yourselves are not born with common sense and reasoning faculties.
Re: Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) by Bennycollins: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Your reasoning is very shallow. Even mere supporters of foreign football club would us "we" when referring to Arsenal, Chelsea etc. What is wrong if a student feels part of his school team even if not among the players?Well, it is normal that when anyone wants to twist facts to his favour, he does not think it through first. You ppl have come with the wrong narrative that Odili left the school in 1967, which school in the SE was in session during the Biafra war? Odili as reported wrote his WASC in 1971 in same school due to the civil war. Obi met him there. Go and verify well.
Moh247:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi / Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested / How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73