Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) (74512 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by hammerT: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
cedarcedar:
Something that won't last.

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER CHAPTER IN HER MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

THE REAL NIGGA SHE WANT IS ANICHEBE, I'M CERTAIN ABOUT THAT BUT VICTOR MOVED ON.

ALTERNATIVE, SHE WILL BE HAPPY WITH AJ BUT THAT NIGGA NO SEND HER, HE LIKES HIS WHITE GIRLS.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Backpedal: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
highchief1:
for me otedola is a failure.when u r chasing money in life make sure you are chasing other things too.
I think he is a good parent

I might not like his cronyism

But he got it right when it comes to parenting

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by hammerT: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
taylor88:
E no go last

ANYBODY WITH HALF A BRAIN, ALREADY KNOWS THIS CANNOT LAST.

IT IS FAKE.

HOW CAN A WOMAN BE CRYING FROM ENGAGEMENT, IN MARRIAGE SHE WILL BE SICK.

ENGAGEMENT THAT PEOPLE SMILE AND HAPPY, SHE WAS CRYING.

FIRST SIGN UNDECIDED. GO FIGURE!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
GreatManBee:

were! na you go be specimen. LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
adedayoa2:
Cuppy is not the first child, Toni is

Yeah but not from the same parent…I may be wrong sha

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by 1Sharon(f): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Neddstark:
You left all the Nigerian guys and went for Oyinbo boxer. Cuppy you no try o. Happy married life in advance.

Sharap. If it was a Nigerian man that engaged his opinion fiance, would you say this ?

Nigerian men are useless all of them.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by 1Sharon(f): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
foleskay:
I pray it lasts. She's an attention seeking girl,unlike her other sis. British no dey last for marriage. Their men dey cheat die...ask Rooney and ryan gigs. Dat girl na drama queen. It won't last a year. undecided

You Nigerian men are useless, all of you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by hammerT: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
1Sharon:

Sharap. If it was a Nigerian man that engaged his opinion fiance, would you say this ?

THAT IS Y WE ARE REPLACING YOUR ASS, WITH WOMEN FROM AFRICA THAT CHERISH US.

GET READY TO PACK OUT OF NIGERIA. OUR WIVES ARE COMING FROM KENYA, SOUTH AFRICA ETC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqiiHTAfwI
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Josephkabila12: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congrats Dj Cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Agbebakun22: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Neddstark:
You left all the Nigerian guys and went for Oyinbo boxer. Cuppy you no try o. Happy married life in advance.
Is it mandatory for her to marry a Nigerian. She owe no one explanation and besides love can be gotten anywhere u find yourself

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by emmabest2000(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jpblessed:
What happened to AJ?

Na only AJ you dey ask what happened to him ?
What about the Italian guy wey carry her go meet his parents last month?

If you want counts them , na you go tire cheesy

Her body counts fit reach 200 already

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Neddstark: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
1Sharon:

Like your father, your brothers and your baby daddy.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
kingmaster2009:

one Naija lady just resigned from her job because of racism...perhaps you are in the UK... let's hear your own story and how it has favored you all through.. because there are some nairalanders that are good in a blind argument

They is way more Tribalism in Nigeria than Racism in UK.

For the fact that people in Nigeria are supporting a presidential Candidate that has mental problem out of Tribalism shows that The Racism in UK is just a minor issue to compare the Tribalism.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by johnfem321: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
I wish them all the best.. I just don’t like the guys face.. he looks doggy asf…. As long as she is happy with him

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by hammerT: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
1Sharon:

SEE, OUR SOUTH AFRICAN WIFE CAUTIONIING NIGERIA GIRLS ABOUT NIGERIA MEN.

OTHER AFRICAN WOMEN AND EUROPEANS. EVEN INDIANS AND ASIANS, THING NIGERIA MEN ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiR1RYVS9Rk
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Agbebakun22: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
planetx:
Billionaire daughter marrying a white nobody, it is a step up the ladder for the white boy.
keep kwayet that guy is better than u. He's a self made millionaire in dollars unlike u man

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by tunapawizzy: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jpblessed:
What happened to AJ?
e be like AJ no want
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by foleskay(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
1Sharon:

Your father,uncles and brothers,inclusive.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by tunapawizzy: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
1Sharon:

many are mad, few are roaming, u are one those few
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Teeroyzimma: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
treatise:

Were you a chemistry student ni? You like TOXIC grin
he suppose feature for olamide science song

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by joowealth(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jpblessed:
What happened to AJ?
A J was a middleman (intermediary).
If you know you know.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Luckysbab: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Treasuredgift:
It seems, she has a thing for boxers. Handsome ones at that. cheesy

Congrats cuppy,.....when Nigerians didn't experiret, boom u shock them grin ( especially nigerian men) who were busy marriageshaming her, saying that she was single at 30. Hoping that she will get depressed and settle for just anyone of them...hahaha hahaha. E choke!!!

When the news first broke out, comman see male tears everywhere nah! Choken't it? grin grin grin grin

Infact, right after getting a UK fully paid house as a gift , she got an engagement ring too.
Oxford cert+ UK paid house+ engagement ring+ all the connections in the world. One lady o

Dear cuppy, I really envy you!!! Your reality is my dream.

Make Una talk nah, make her wouldbe
boxer husband punch Una mouth.#Djcuppy #FutureMrsTaylor #MummyFunfun&Dudu

You're a kid.

You and those wishing the union bad need to find better things to do with your lives than take carry other people's matters on your heads
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Luckysbab: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
sisisioge:
Haaa...boxer bawo? I cant stand boxing o....surely cant stand my man being beaten in the name of sport. Plus all those health hazards that comes with boxing. Ife Otedola, boxer bawo?

Are you co-marrying him? What's with the oversabi?
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Badilstical(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sirmuel1:
Temi Otedola is the only good Girl in Nigeria. I am happy for Mr Eazi.

It’s hard to find a rich loyal Girl. She has everything I want in a woman.

As for DJ Cuppy, I wish you well. I can see you have a thing for boxers. I just hope you’re not rushing things because of your younger sister. (Second born are always doing better in most Naija homes… it feels like the first child is always a specimen) cheesy

Omo, you be old meat, you sound so perfect with the thing about boxwers, Next for her na gladiators, 1st born na specimen, just like me self
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Badilstical:

Omo, you be old meat, you sound so perfect with the thing about boxwers, Next for her na gladiators, 1st born na specimen, just like me self

Me sef na specimen but God go help us ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by kingmaster2009: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

They is way more Tribalism in Nigeria than Racism in UK.

For the fact that people in Nigeria are supporting a presidential Candidate that has mental problem out of Tribalism shows that The Racism in UK is just a minor issue to compare the Tribalism.

Blind argument

He wants to derail the thread ...

Bye !/
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by mimicherry: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
nextBIGthing:
Cuppy the cheerful giver

This comment is not about giving grin
she's not an ibo girl o
Abeg check well
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by mimicherry: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
kessdivine4all:

Mumu, when an average Yoruba mam prefers an Igbo woman. It's inferiority complex that makes the unexposed ones like you, hate them
who is talking about ibo men here
Does Taylor look like an ibo man to you?
Abeg gettat with your dirty ibo men from here
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by jaxxy(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2022
kingmaster2009:
DJ cuppy ... most of these British hate blacks like shit ...

when you sit with them on the public bus... they change their seat ...

some of them will even show you hatred and tell you emphatically.

and their marriages in the UK don't last ... but I wish her well...

it could have been better if she marry someone of the same status in Nigeria... but whichever way, i wish them well

skin color shouldn't matter bt their personality and who they are. I had my reservations about a white guy bt checking the guy he seems cool.

I won't date sm1 just because they are black or white.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.