Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady (35048 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Parents Don't Know I'm Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Lexusgs430: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Medival:

Sense is not far from you grin

Life is about packaging........ grin

1 Like

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Haveyoueatentod: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Na only Nigeria vehicle mechanic no get level make her parents go try American mechanics now

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by adabaraabdul: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I don't blame them. After working very hard to get to a certain level in life, stupid children like to always drag their parents back to the mud because of nonsense love. The moment my children begin loving certain people in life, I will downgrade their lives to meet that standards. You can't be driving Lexus to go and visit your boyfriend that rides okada. It's better you ride okada to his house instead. Some children are from hell. Some people are of the opinion that you leave the children to be who they want to be but I'm of the opinion that they can be who they want to be in their own domain, not under my roof and definitely not bearing my surname.
I understand your point of view. But this things are not so easy or simple as they look. There is no clear cut in these issues. May wisdom and understanding always lead us.

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by faceland: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Born another one for him. Then your parents would let go.

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Iliveforever(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
Chai!

If his character is good, his job should not be a problem as long as he doesn't depend on the girl's family for feeding and rent.

Who knows tomorrow?

This “who knows tomorrow” has led a lot to their untimely death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Faposky95: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
...they just don't want you to be an apprentice
That's all.....
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by bigdammyj: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
Reading...
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Akabuking: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
lilvicky68:
Since you already have a child for him.. your parents should be happy he's still interested in marrying you..

Maybe they can upgrade him from a mechanic to mechanical engineer
E go still use Black oil and grease baff. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Perostick(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://m./2443977612304623/permalink/5653668904668795/
we talking of being a responsible man they are talking of the source of income,provided the man is responsible carry go.
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by BRATISLAVA: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realists:
The guy is a Vehicle Engineer, that's what you say not mechanic. The way you call yourself and so shall you be addressed.

Do you know what it takes to become a mechanical engineer?

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Iliveforever(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
lilvicky68:
Since you already have a child for him.. your parents should be happy he's still interested in marrying you..

What if na panel beater grin
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Legacy5: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Follow your heart
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Starboytwo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
They Want you to marry a baller.

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Bahamas95(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nawa o, some parents Sha.

Assuming the girl family poor while the boy own rich dem for insist say he must marry their daughter after impregnating her.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Perostick(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I don't blame them. After working very hard to get to a certain level in life, stupid children like to always drag their parents back to the mud because of nonsense love. The moment my children begin loving certain people in life, I will downgrade their lives to meet that standards. You can't be driving Lexus to go and visit your boyfriend that rides okada. It's better you ride okada to his house instead. Some children are from hell. Some people are of the opinion that you leave the children to be who they want to be but I'm of the opinion that they can be who they want to be in their own domain, not under my roof and definitely not bearing my surname.
oga this ur principle hurt oooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by JooEeL(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
[s]I don't blame them. After working very hard to get to a certain level in life, stupid children like to always drag their parents back to the mud because of nonsense love.[/s]
[s]The moment my children begin loving certain people in life, I will downgrade their lives to meet that standards. You can't be driving Lexus to go and visit your boyfriend that rides okada. It's better you ride okada to his house instead. Some children are from hell. Some people are of the opinion that you leave the children to be who they want to be but I'm of the opinion that they can be who they want to be in their own domain, not under my roof and definitely not bearing my surname.[/s]

You get pass 50k for your account? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by LordErrk: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
lilvicky68:

Werey grin
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Iliveforever(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realists:
The guy is a Vehicle Engineer, that's what you say not mechanic. The way you call yourself and so shall you be addressed.

But she’s saying the truth na, OGA is a mechanic grin
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by donforeign: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Just that most mechanic dress and look like mad men. maybe he's one of those
as if you are better off ode
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by BABANGBALI: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Is mechanic not a human bean?

1 Like

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by creolehunt: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
lilvicky68:

the real question is, does she really love the man or is she clinging to him because she thinks her options are limited?

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Moh247: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Make the guy go get opportunity Japa to better country as a mechanic... Na the girl parents go dey beg

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by lilvicky68(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Iliveforever:

What if na panel beater grin
Lol.. Automobile body repairer
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by weslay: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Since you have a baby together, it's best you marry him. Because no guy In his right senses will marry a single mother.

Also there is nothing bad being a mechanic, if the person Involved has vision and understands business

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Osariemen12: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Marry him in court. Your sex market value has depreciated. You may end up being single in the next ten years. Add 10 to your present age and your parents will want you married to anyone, even a beggar.

Be wise.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Disobey them and marry him, once you believe in his dream and u both love each other.
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by isahcity2: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
I have nothing to say here
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Ebenco84: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Your parent dey smoke Igbo
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by ifihearam: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Who tolf you people being a mechanic is a poor man's job?
Its when you travel abroad you will know what skilled labor is.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by Dskillful(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:

Tah.... Shut up your smelling mouth... Is people like you that will push their children into the hands of men/women they don't
want and your child will be regretting ever getting married to such person. It leads to early grave. Mugu which name do you have?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by 2blessed01(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Your parents re not serious at all...
Do they want you to remain a baby mama
Anyway being a mechanic is better than jobless lazy youth out there...make the right choice dear shocked
Re: My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady by donforeign: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Human being and complain.. if na yahoo boy, una go say na fraudster, u see who dey hardworking, u call am mechanic.. useless people

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? / Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.