Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me (50888 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by zakkxx: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
If u give in u will die of poverty oo! Run ooo! Avoid her like plaque!

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Cheeryfeet: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Premiumwriter:
that's not your boss's wife making advances at you. It's unemployment that's seducing you.

And probably a few broken bones.

Sha try relate with her well, make sure she understands that you can't sleep with her.

Not telling her directly, but always playfully get out of her reach each time she touches you. Act a little shock, smile and move out of her reach.

Try avoid spending time alone with her if you can.

You can't report her to oga because oga will rather sack you than confront his fiancee.

And don't try to tell her to stop or confront her because she go make that place hot for you.

You can't reject a powerful woman throwing herself at you. Women can't handle such rejections and she will make sure you pay for it.

So the best thing is to play along. Remain friendly. but always draw a line, and make yourself unavailable to her as much as you as you can

Long story, the day it will set, it will be her word against yours, and like history (Joseph) you will go to jail. Don't repeat the mistake of our fathers, we are in tech age, video your encounter with her, record it, it will save you in the day of reckoning
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Jones4190(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
I called a married lady who was
owing me money, but she didn't pick
my calls.
I called 10 times more, still no
answer. Knowing that her husband
was not at home, I decided to send
her this message:
"Hello Sisy, I'm not calling for the
money. I just wanted to tell you that
2 girls were fighting over your
husband in town today. It was a big
fight and he was just there watching,
until one of the girl managed to
escape into his car and they drove
off".
After some minutes, she called me but
I ignored her. She kept calling and I
found 21 missed calls from her and a
message which read:
"Where was the fight?
Where did they go?
Did you notice those girls? Please tell
me, I am falling apart."
I just read and didn't respond. She
called again, 5 times and I didn't
answer, then another message from
her:
"I have your money, please can we
meet, so you tell me more?"
Then i replied, "Okay, you can Send it
through eWallet so that when I pass
by the filling station to refuel, then I
will pick you and drive you to one of
the Girl's House because I know
them."
After 2 mins, I checked my account
balance, my money was fully paid.
I then switched off my phone and
slept like a baby... you need to be
smart this year

Wisdom will kill me.

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by iamme1234(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:
I started a work as a delivery boy in a drink distributor not long ago and everything is going right but one thing I dislike is my boss's fiancee's flirtuous move towards me. She fundiles my hair and caress them.

This lady behaves as if she doesn't know me in the presence of my boss, but in his absence she makes the environment uncomfortable for me with her amorous advances.

How do I avoid this woman? I don't want to have problem my boss.

Sharap your story na lubbish
U dey find who u go take they catch cruise
Go sleep boy
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by seunayantokun(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why are you asking us? Do what Joseph did when he was in a similar situation in ancient Egypt.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by optimusprime2(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:
I started a work as a delivery boy in a drink distributor not long ago and everything is going right but one thing I dislike is my boss's fiancee's flirtuous move towards me. She fundiles my hair and caress them.

This lady behaves as if she doesn't know me in the presence of my boss, but in his absence she makes the environment uncomfortable for me with her amorous advances.

Tell her that you have HIV... e don end be that
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Gipre(m): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
This is how I avoid "Bosses" like this.

Does anyone have android charger?

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by BigCowHornn: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:

You are... in simple words... screwed.

If your boss finds out you are done.
If you don't please the woman she will turn him against you and you are done too.

Yeah i have been in your shoes before. Handsome young guys no dey get peace where oga wife/babe dey.
It's always best to avoid them completely from the onset. Being around them leads to them sending you on errands... that's how it always starts.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by MrPresident1: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:

What's with make deliberate stupid puerile spelling mistakes?

Fundiles your hair ko blaskata your head ni

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Just fvck her nau
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by rickleye: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dude don’t shit where you eat.

Tell her you have a serious gf .
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Maliqcious: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Shey you they whine Seun and 5million others?
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Oriolajuwon(m): 12:45am On Nov 23, 2022
Don't get ripped you can now sell your amazon gift cards on the airtm platform by yourself to south Americans for higher rates and save your money in dollars without getting ripped off your cash, airtm has over 400 multi-currencies, e-wallets and gift cards it works. they've been launched in Nigeria for a while now but they want to increase their presence here, get 2 dollars when you complete your first three transactions using my link https://promo.airtm.com/embajador-oriola/
Welcome on board for tutorials on how to use the airtm,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc2KNCcui1g

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Christistruth00: 12:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Messi1:

Flee from Potiphar’s Wife like Joseph did
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Boss13: 1:08am On Nov 23, 2022
On another episode of stories that did not happen. Your boss fiancee is making advances towards a delivery boy.

You just don't understand women nature.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by alizma: 1:13am On Nov 23, 2022
I don't know when some people can't use the right language for the right situation. Simple thing, just say you are about to loose your job.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by naijaebay: 1:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Find her a replacement, a substitute
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Abillsable: 1:25am On Nov 23, 2022
My brother, quit fast, it might sound like a sweet adventure until it turns sour. Run o!
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by greggng: 1:57am On Nov 23, 2022
If she is wife to your boss then stay away but if na just ordinary fiancee ...my friend bang her hard .
.use one stone to kill two bird. Make sure you save the video of the banging it might help u someday .you might use it to vindicate yourself someday . As you are fucking her ..just stop in the middle of the action and start crying . Tell her that she forced you into this . What of if your boss catches you ..by then she will be running her mouth with sweet words to persuade you to go harder on her pussy...

She will end up paying your house rent and buying you car . One day both of you will plan and kill the boss...then the takeover the company .
.the world will become yours .

One day the man will wake up from death and start tormenting both of you . Both of you will be running naked on the street ...till you confess...After confession he will kill both of you spiritually and at the gate of heaven baba fela kuti will use big igbo to chase both of you away ..then abatcha will be waiting for both of you at the gate of hell to usher you into the burning fire ...S both of you are crying your boss will be one corner laughing at both of you cos he is in hell cos of the atrocities he committed to get the money with which he used to established business and getting himself that wicked woman .

Anyways I just finish watching this movie now ..

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Lexusgs430: 2:11am On Nov 23, 2022
Messi1:

It's a trap o........ grin

Get a video camera, record her, then warn her .......
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Sniper101(m): 2:27am On Nov 23, 2022
If you don't want to have problem with ur Boss?
Knack that fiancee of his.
Knack her proper proper.
And make sure you knack her better style.

Else...
You might end up losing Home and Away.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by udomma1005(m): 3:24am On Nov 23, 2022
meobizy:
I’ve seen attention seekers come and go on this platform. This boy is a piss during a windy day.
Aswear grin
The guy ehhhhhhh, he always got a fable, a day to tell.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by flababa(m): 3:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Share her picture on here and send her the link . Tell her you re about to go public about it.
Thank me later.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Bridget95(f): 3:59am On Nov 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
that's not your boss's wife making advances at you. It's unemployment that's seducing you.

And probably a few broken bones.

Sha try relate with her well, make sure she understands that you can't sleep with her.

Not telling her directly, but always playfully get out of her reach each time she touches you. Act a little shock, smile and move out of her reach.

Try avoid spending time alone with her if you can.

You can't report her to oga because oga will rather sack you than confront his fiancee.

And don't try to tell her to stop or confront her because she go make that place hot for you.

You can't reject a powerful woman throwing herself at you. Women can't handle such rejections and she will make sure you pay for it.

So the best thing is to play along. Remain friendly. but always draw a line, and make yourself unavailable to her as much as you as you can
come and take one bottle of beer, you are full of wisdom
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 23, 2022
Messi1:

Many times you don't want trouble but there are times trouble wants you. This is one of those times. . Let me tell you how this ends, it's either you give her what she wants in which case she wants more and with time, it finally exposed to your boss who then treat your fcked up and send you back to square 1 or you refused to yield to her desires and she use woman's power to make your boss kick you out. Either way, you will need to add distribution job to your working experience on your CV soon or you can try another option FAST call her and tell her how much she discomfort you with being to closed especially when your boss is not around and pray she understands you and call herself to order otherwise, this would only make her use woman's power to get you replaced asap.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by uuzba(m): 4:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Jones4190:
I called a married lady who was
owing me money, but she didn't pick
my calls.
I called 10 times more, still no
answer. Knowing that her husband
was not at home, I decided to send
her this message:
"Hello Sisy, I'm not calling for the
money. I just wanted to tell you that
2 girls were fighting over your
husband in town today. It was a big
fight and he was just there watching,
until one of the girl managed to
escape into his car and they drove
off".
After some minutes, she called me but
I ignored her. She kept calling and I
found 21 missed calls from her and a
message which read:
"Where was the fight?
Where did they go?
Did you notice those girls? Please tell
me, I am falling apart."
I just read and didn't respond. She
called again, 5 times and I didn't
answer, then another message from
her:
"I have your money, please can we
meet, so you tell me more?"
Then i replied, "Okay, you can Send it
through eWallet so that when I pass
by the filling station to refuel, then I
will pick you and drive you to one of
the Girl's House because I know
them."
After 2 mins, I checked my account
balance, my money was fully paid.
I then switched off my phone and
slept like a baby... you need to be
smart this year

Wisdom will kill me.
Tha lady is married.
Why did you let her owe you in the first place?
You were thinking that such would lead to pant activities?
She's married. Leave her alone.
If she can't pay for your business thing, tell her SORRY. You don't do credit business.
Simple.
Instead of all this long nonsense story .
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by uuzba(m): 4:39am On Nov 23, 2022
lansile:

Many times you don't want trouble but there are times trouble wants you. This is one of those times. . Let me tell you how this ends, it's either you give her what she wants in which case she wants more and with time, it finally exposed to your boss who then treat your fcked up and send you back to square 1 or you refused to yield to her desires and she use woman's power to make your boss kick you out. Either way, you will need to add distribution job to your working experience on your CV soon or you can try another option FAST call her and tell her how much she discomfort you with being to closed especially when your boss is not around and pray she understands you and call herself to order otherwise, this would only make her use woman's power to get you replaced asap.
As a simple word of moral advice, avoid being alone in the same room with opposite sex person in the first place.
Marry your wife and you can be alone with her in same room anytime
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by TooMuchSense1(m): 4:42am On Nov 23, 2022
Candidlady:
Victor you and all these your fake stories

If this one makes FP Iam so leaving this platform

Modified: so this fake story made FP. . This platform is officially dead

Iam out
How do you know when a story is fake?
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Yomit71(m): 4:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Candidlady:
Victor you and all these your fake stories

If this one makes FP Iam so leaving this platform

Modified: so this fake story made FP. . This platform is officially dead

Iam out
who wan miss your exit now??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.