Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me (50920 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Lucrativress(f): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
BigCowHornn:

I said exactly the same thing.

If Oga catch am with madam he is finished.
If he no gree for madam he is finished. grin

Had the experence too
Why have you decided to break my heart before even getting to know me cry embarassed
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by BigCowHornn: 2:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Lucrativress:

Why have you decided to break my heart before even getting to know me cry embarassed

Oh how d8d I do that
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by frozen70(f): 4:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Messi1:
I started a work as a delivery boy in a drink distributor not long ago and everything is going right but one thing I dislike is my boss's fiancee's flirtuous move towards me. She fundiles my hair and caress them.

This lady behaves as if she doesn't know me in the presence of my boss, but in his absence she makes the environment uncomfortable for me with her amorous advances.

How do I avoid this woman? I don't want to have problem my boss.

Just ignore her with her move, if you can't open your mouth to give her a stern warning
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Meeenah(f): 5:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Please have a witness or even a record incase events turnout not in your favour and you have to defend yourself.

Premiumwriter:
that's not your boss's wife making advances at you. It's unemployment that's seducing you.

And probably a few broken bones.

Sha try relate with her well, make sure she understands that you can't sleep with her.

Not telling her directly, but always playfully get out of her reach each time she touches you. Act a little shock, smile and move out of her reach.

Try avoid spending time alone with her if you can.

You can't report her to oga because oga will rather sack you than confront his fiancee.

And don't try to tell her to stop or confront her because she go make that place hot for you.

You can't reject a powerful woman throwing herself at you. Women can't handle such rejections and she will make sure you pay for it.

So the best thing is to play along. Remain friendly. but always draw a line, and make yourself unavailable to her as much as you as you can
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Lucrativress(f): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Oh how d8d I do that
You didn't reply my mentions cry

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Hassanmaye(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
BestDicker:
Premium tears and regret loading .

I remember when i use to work for Oga.
Anytime i am alone with their wives i just feel very uncomfortable one use to even touch my arm sometime but i just keep smiling so that she won't feel bad if i withdraw my hand if she touches me till i finally quit the job for good.
Lies from the pit of hell, and you are a best dicker!
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by BigCowHornn: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lucrativress:

You didn't reply my mentions cry

Sorry
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Pootle: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
your oga don set trap for you undecided
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by BestDicker: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lies from the pit of hell, and you are a best dicker!
Well even if i am the best dicker i don't trespass.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by BestDicker: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Womanizer:

You see woman you come dey run?

And you call yourself Best dicker?
Well i am d best dicker but not on another man's property.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Hassanmaye(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
BestDicker:
Well even if i am the best dicker i don't trespass.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos / Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.