Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? (47636 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / The Brutal Truth No One Would Tell You. / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by IyaTola: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Karleb:
People who have been pressuring to marry will not give you shishi. grin
fact

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by IyaTola: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
sad
frozen70:

What I can say is, make sure you marry someone you love very well and let that person be your friend

No matter the situation, if you respect each other, you guys will cope

Life after marriage will humble you no matter how tough, stupid or careless you are

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Rubbiish(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
frozen70:

What I can say is, make sure you marry someone you love very well and let that person be your friend

No matter the situation, if you respect each other, you guys will cope

Life after marriage will humble you no matter how tough, stupid or careless you are
All these things u are saying happens in the movies. What do u mean by love & be ur friend? In marriage real stuff comes in, school fees, house rent, feeding etc. The word love is pure deception. Didn't u read a story of a guy on this section whose wife left him because he is unable to provide for the home? We should stop deceiving intending couples with love, it is misleading.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by GboyegaD(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Rubbiish:

All these things u are saying happens in the movies. What do u mean by love & be ur friend? In marriage real stuff comes in, school fees, house rent, feeding etc. The word love is pure deception. Didn't u read a story of a guy on this section whose wife left him because he is unable to provide for the home? We should stop deceiving intending couples with love, it is misleading.

Love is not just the mushy feelings. There is an intentional part to it and for those who leave each other because of challenges, they are the only ones who can tell why.
In marrying the one who you love and you make your friend, the easiest way to explain it is that "and they were both naked and they were not ashamed." Therefore, there isn't any issue you guys can't talk about and there is that mutual respect that helps guard you and your heart from straying away.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Chinny024(f): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
You owe yourself the obligation to be happy..
Oya come join WhatsApp group..

Learn from other people's experience,feel the fun,cruise and vibe...

NB

Must be married

Send text *add me* to this number,send an email indicating interest or quote with *Add me* let me reach you.

0808 861 9000

You won't regret being there!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by frozen70(f): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Rubbiish:

Until you are lucky to fall in love and get same in return, I mean true love
You won't understand the value of love in marriage

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by IyaTola: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2022
grin
Chinny024:
You owe yourself the obligation to be happy..
Oya come join WhatsApp group..

Learn from other people's experience,feel the fun,cruise and vibe...

NB

Must be married

Send text *add me* to this number,send an email indicating interest or quote with *Add me* let me reach you.

0808 861 9000

You won't regret being there!
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Chinny024(f): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2022
IyaTola:
grin
You won't understand, till you marry shocked..
Lolss
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Sammy07: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2022
ahnie:
Here to read funny comments

Your comment is needed na
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by ahnie: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Sammy07:

Your comment is needed na
None
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Starz825(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
ahnie:

None
Auntie tell us the bitter Truth grin
Sure me say uf you say make you talk this place go full grin
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Savedday: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
The day you get marry to a 9ja girl, you start dieing slowly.

9ja girls are so useless and evil. They can never love.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Odward(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Una go see shegegringrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by bonnyhope: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:
If you're not financially buoyant, you will regret it.

What is the percentage of married people that are financially buoyant

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by gigabyte13: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall
Body go tell am.......
No be alarm go dey pursue you comot for bed again,
When the billis start pouring in, mere thinking of the bills, no go allow you sleep like dead body again
THAT'S IF YOU GET SHAME SHA because we get
SHAMELESS MEEEEEENNNNN

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by inforesource: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
You will be living a sacrificial life. A life full of compromise. Selfless and constant relationship with God

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Zombiedients: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
You will surely get tired of the p.uss.y sooner than expected, no matter how clean shaven it is.

Mostly it happen after first child.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by theophorus(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
1. Your Wife is always right.

2. You will be the one to always apologize.

3. Sex reduces as Children comes in.

4. Outside you are a Lion but inside you are a Cat.

5. Money is good and important

6. Beauty without brain is a Curse.

7. Fine boy without Work is Endemic

8. You will sometimes feel you should never have married.

9. She seems not to want peace.

10. Verbal abuse is a norm

But still on still being married is Bae

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by FreeStuffsNG: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Your money is now officially our money.
check my signature for free stuffs!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Richy4(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
GboyegaD:

Love is not just the mushy feelings. There is an intentional part to it and for those who leave each other because of challenges, they are the only ones who can tell why.
In marrying the one who you love and you make your friend, the easiest way to explain it is that "and they were both naked and they were not ashamed." Therefore, there isn't any issue you guys can't talk about and there is that mutual respect that helps guard you and your heart from straying away.
grin grin cheesy
I have zero idea that u can quote scriptures

Wait let me check the moniker that forced scriptures out of your mouth, this is not ordinary cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by infogenius(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
SMJay:
What is the brutal truth about life after marriage?

1. Marriage is a never ending story.
U keep discovering new things about ur spouse every single day.

2. Despite the plans and attacks on marriages by the devil, marriage can be very exciting and sweet.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
My marriage is very sweet... Have a good woman and enjoy marriage... Forget beauty although my wife is very beautiful. If you love your wife you will make her beautiful. Marriage is reality not fiction. Choose someone with same ideology like you, keep beauty aside and you will see your self enjoying her.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by idiagbo86(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
You go de tie wrapper sleep and knack anytime wen u want .
Marriage no be games plays ooo, the truth in it I shall learn from ur spouse . Every man and every woman get different character

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by meetme01: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Marry someone that aligns with your dream and passion.

Be prepared to make it work- come rain, come shine.

Don't marry a woman with lot of friends.

Communication..Communication and Communication is key

Be open and be real

Discuss everything and anything

Don't hide anything from your partner. If you guys agree it's a secret, let it be.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by BRATISLAVA: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Watch single men troop in to comment.
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Sultty(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
u feel like u have failed everyone once u made a mistake and so sad when broke. These are things unmarried people overlook

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by noskcid(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
No joke o
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Azularis: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Marriage is over rated. It takes the Grace of God for it to last. Though married at times I wish I was single. If not for God, I for don run.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by easzypeaszy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Money is not marriage
Peace of mind and Trust over money

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by STENON(f): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Live and love your life together. Don't listen to any motivational speakers or read any rubbish hacks on how to have a peaceful home because they are also dealing with their own marital problems which they won't tell you.

27 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by FashionCookie(f): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
If you marry the wrong man/woman, the Devil will leave you alone because he knows you are finished!

43 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband / Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.