Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? (47731 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / The Brutal Truth No One Would Tell You. / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by dododawa1: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Marriage is BILLING and BILLING

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
1. Your spouse will have your back- two are better than one if you marry the right person
2. Mother in laws or in laws drama can be a factor if you do not set healthy boundaries.
3. Never discuss your spouse weakness, flaws to your parents , siblings or relativew,- they will alway take your side and look at your spouse as the bad one.
4. You cannot go out like before you were single. You must tell your spouse or involve spouse.
5. Sex is very important- u must have time for sex. Children will not allow to you to have sex like before so you must be creative.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Babastrong(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
If you married your wife for the sole purpose of argument, don't be surprised when she drops a pot of hot soup on your head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Ayo25: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Omo comments from this threa makes me laugh � I swear

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Sendero: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
SMJay:
What is the brutal truth about life after marriage?

It's purely a business relationship between the man and the woman, the kids are the business.

Anyone who works with a different concept of marriage will lose out big time

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Confirm4real(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
She will deny you sex if you don't make her happy...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Streetmovement(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

It's a two way street, not a one way street

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
You'll soon begin to miss being single and realized it an overhyped arrangement to trap you into financial higihaga, social quagmire and psychological bugaboo.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by xynerise: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
ibkayee:
Not being able to sleep diagonally on the bed anymore
This is what my problem is grin

Somebody always want to cuddle you and make your hand uncomfortable undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Showmam: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
is not easy honestly ��

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Sweetvie: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Marriage is not easy
Marry someone who's ready to stand with you. Someone who is ready to help you achieve ur dream. Marry a woman that see things in same view as you.
As the head of the house be ready for challenges. Yeah, no marriage is perfect... No person is perfect so don't be surprise if there's little changes in ur partner be mature enough to handle the situation.
Lastly, communication is the key to every relationship. It for better for worst so don't be ashame to share secret, don't keep things from each other it do cause a lot of misunderstanding in marriage. Let your wife/ husband be ur best pal smiley

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Exceed15: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
She will turn tiger in the house especially after giving you a child.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by mariahAngel(f): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
faithfull18:
If you marry the right one who truly understands what marriage is about, truly loves God and keeps his commands, doesn't cheat or sleep around, is 100% honest and transparent about everything, is diligent and you both can work together to achieve common goals, you will enjoy heaven on earth wink

This.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by BJanta: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
You discocover that there's no
such thing that is called marriage cos
you've paired up with your arch enemy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by tete7000(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
It is that if it is not founded on foundation of truth, it will boomerang. God should be the basis of every marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. The chances of achieving your goal become impossible or ultra slim.

2. As a father you will hardly have time for yourself because you are bothered about family bills.

3. Your only joy as a father is that your kids are healthy, intelligent, and becoming responsible.

4. As a father, the love your family has for you is predicated on the magnitude of your food storage and the depth of your pocket.

5. As a father when things go sour, the respect from nuclear and extended family plummets.

6. As a mother, you must serve your husband and children. You don't have time for vacations or rest.

7. As a father you will have at least one child that will behave in such a manner that it is as if he/she hates the family and wants to ruin the family name intentionally.

8. As a father only loyalty to your vows will keep you from infidelity because your wife will become boring by the day. Ditto for the mother.

9. The flames that run the marriage don't burn on their own. To keep the marriage fresh and the union alive the husband and wife must fan the flames.

10. As a father you'll one day be shocked and remain long-standing with mouth wide open, eyes gazing far when you are being asked "what have you done for me that you are using to boast".

11. As a mother you'll be expected to lead and provide even though it is not within your jurisdiction.

Marriage is a dreadful but enjoyable journey and must only be engaged by men and women who will be accountable and deliberate enough to hold to their specific marriage vows. Because marriage is the building block of civilization. The man and woman must be buoyant in the financial, physical, and spiritual angles (not religious) with no emotional baggage.

Thanks.
Shit! you just described QUANTUM MECHANICS

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by ibkayee(f): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
xynerise:

This is what my problem is grin

Somebody always want to cuddle you and make your hand uncomfortable undecided
Lool
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by olaniyilukman(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
faithfull18:
If you marry the right one who truly understands what marriage is about, truly loves God and keeps his commands, doesn't cheat or sleep around, is 100% honest and transparent about everything, is diligent and you both can work together to achieve common goals, you will enjoy heaven on earth wink
My lady, please stop, is there anyone who is 100% honest...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by mariahAngel(f): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
jelel6:

This brought back memories and got me hysterical. grin grin

I was very recently close to a girl for about a year, not romantically but quite close and good friends. Naturally, we both did help each other out as our capacity permits.

We had a week-long quarrel once and as we both sat down to talk things through, she said with a straight face that I don't ever help her with a particular "issue". worse thing, she said that in passing without any prompt from me. I was so shocked I said goodnight and went to sleep. I just had to pretend that was never said so we could both move on.

Guess what cause our initial quarrel? At the course of me helping her with THAT same particular "issue". undecided grin Something I've been helping with every now and then for over 8 months. Rude awakening!

I was shocked. I thought I was in cuckooland. I don't easily get flustered but she easily did got me that day. It'd much easier for you to convince me 2 + 2 = 0 than make me understand why she said what she said.

I can only imagine how a married man (woman? hardly) must feel if their loving wife just bloat out "what have you ever done for me?" in the middle of an argument. grin

Our sisters, and wifeys them, that are guilty of the above in the heat of the moment, why Una dey yarn that talk. I would truly like to know? wink

You should've reminded her of all the ones you've done for her before.

@bolded, we're naturally entitled beings. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Shadysen: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
frozen70:

Finance is not the major problem of marriage, the main problem is the attitude of the person you are married to
finance will her/ his best attitude
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Thegoodone13(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Marry your friend and never married a cheater if you want to live long. Marry a true christian

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by bluefilm: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
The pussy gets worn out more and more with each passing day.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by backtovillage: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
E
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Konjiboii: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
ibkayee:
Not being able to sleep diagonally on the bed anymore

Are you married now?
How time flies on nairaland
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Shadysen: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Chinny024:
You owe yourself the obligation to be happy..
Oya come join WhatsApp group..

Learn from other people's experience,feel the fun,cruise and vibe...

NB

Must be married

Send text *add me* to this number,send an email indicating interest or quote with *Add me* let me reach you.

0808 861 9000

You won't regret being there!
add me08054408149

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by ibkayee(f): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Konjiboii:

Are you married now?
How time flies on nairaland
Yup
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by GboyegaD(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Richy4:

grin grin cheesy
I have zero idea that u can quote scriptures

Wait let me check the moniker that forced scriptures out of your mouth, this is not ordinary cheesy

I was just trying to explain what marriage really is.
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Konjiboii: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
ibkayee:

Yup

You seem happy, good for you.
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by ibkayee(f): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Konjiboii:

You seem happy, good for you.
Thank you smiley
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? by Sunshine34(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
No freedom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.