Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money (31576 Views)

Jesus Christ!!! See How Nigerian Men Now Dress To Church. Is It Normal? (photos) / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Houseofglam7(f): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yup!
They have paid their dues over the years!!!!!!
Let em!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Aboguede(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
1 plot of land near Anambra Airport with two trips of sharp Sand and 500 blocks

2.5 million naira only. Owner
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by fergie001: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Before nko!?

This OP doesn't know what's going on.... like living in the past.

7 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Danisaint112(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Respect, love and taking charge of responsibilities should all be reciprocal.
No man wants a liability that's just the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chris2863:
nah ashawo she be
If she be Ashawo na work too
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Men dont want to marry liabilities again...

7 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by owobokiri(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Jungle don dey mature small small

4 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by phkka1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Iresponsible men are after women working.

1 Like

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by sulymaaan3: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Not true
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by gift2xl: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wake up op. This laziness mentality in women, where the man must provide every has killed the respect men has for women.

19 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by IwasNeverGone: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
saheed2325:

Seriously women are meant to be treasured by men like it used to be when civilization has not changed women to something different entire. A woman is meant to take care of the home and the children. But the question is who among you can do that without the support of a man. You all want to eat your cake and still have it with that entitlement called women. A serious man will always look for a woman that can add value to his life not the one that will draw him back.
You are a simp....shameless woman wrapper

7 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by IwasNeverGone: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
phkka1:
You are a simp....I spit on ur dumb brain

19 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Worksunlimited: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:
It's not easy being a single lady without a job now o. The economic situation of this country is now that bad.

When a man meets a woman in Nigeria now, he starts asking her where she works, what she does for a living, especially those hungry guys looking for a woman to compliment their finances.

If u say u don't have a job, they stop talking to you, forgetting that someone who has no job may be financially okay.

When has it become a must for a woman to have something doing? Men are meant to take care of women and spend for them and not the other way round.

In those days, nobody cares if a woman earns money or not.

Where in the bible was it written that a man should spend for a woman and the woman shouldn't spend on a man?

You ladies should stop this entitlement mentality

10 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Pimine: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Jaganaut:

How are you financially OK when you are not working?
Set awon hookup geng cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Sendero: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:
It's not easy being a single lady without a job now o. The economic situation of this country is now that bad.

When a man meets a woman in Nigeria now, he starts asking her where she works, what she does for a living, especially those hungry guys looking for a woman to compliment their finances.

If u say u don't have a job, they stop talking to you, forgetting that someone who has no job may be financially okay.

When has it become a must for a woman to have something doing? Men are meant to take care of women and spend for them and not the other way round.

Hmmmm

Olosho spotted

3 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Adexgentle005(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:

Thank God you said “those days nobody cares if a woman earns or not.”

We are now in 21st century. As a woman you must have something you are doing to support your family if you don’t want to suffer.

You can’t be a liability.

14 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by hopexter(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Jaganaut:

How are you financially OK when you are not working?

Per-time Hookup pays the bills and provides other necessities. Don’t underrate unemployed girls/ladies you know, they’ve got time to be industrious lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Mensonges: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Na the way na.
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by MelesZanawi: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
phkka1:

This is your 9th year on Nairaland and you have never made a single sensible post.

20 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by dododawa1: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
No TIME for rubbish
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Samnkem396: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:

Thank God You said those days

2 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by ednut1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Times have changed. You guys fought for equality and empowerment. But want to do my money is my money your money is our money. E no go better for una. Kings say no to jobless women

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by MelesZanawi: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:

Ammmy:
I'm just coming from a church where it was revealed to me that I have a spirit husband. It has been the cause of my lack of progress and delay in marriage. I tried to argue with them because I've never been seeing any strange man both physically or in the dream. But I do have sex in the dream occasionally, especially if I'm Hot in real life. Please who knows the herbal cure or remedy to this menace? Yorubas in the house, your attention is needed . Don't tell me to pray because I have done that to no avail. I need another alternative. Something real and natural. Thanks

It seems it is your Spirit husband that entered your head to type this nonsense.

18 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Pimine: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
IwasNeverGone:

You are a simp....shameless woman wrapper
Stop using words that you don't understand. What makes him a SIMP? Saying the truth?

If I got a dollar for everytime someone like you misused the word SIMP, I'd be richer than Andrew Tate.

5 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by timiade446(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hungry guys??

This op like wahala grin
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by SouthSouth1914: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:

You ladies, do you speak to guys without jobs? Abi you wan make we leak the water tank, make everything spoil?

Guys are beginning to see what ladies really are- Leeches

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Blaqputin(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:

Those days are gone

1 Like

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Tradepunter2: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ammmy:
I'm sure u fall within the category of the hungry boys and that's why you're pained. Hungry broke ass hiding behind his keypad

Nah that hungry boys talk is crap.... I earn and live very good..... And will never date a girl that's not working.

An idol mind is a devil's workshop.... You as a girl working will show how emotional, mentally and psychologically balanced you are.....

Men are the trophy not women

13 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Streetmovement(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Some threads are not worth commenting just like this one

6 Likes

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by IwasNeverGone: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pimine:

Stop using words that you don't understand. What makes him a SIMP? Saying the truth?

If I got a dollar for everytime someone like you misused the word SIMP, I'd be richer than Andrew Tate.

Seriously women are meant to be treasured by men like it used to be when civilization has not changed women to something different entire. A woman is meant to take care of the home and the children

And stop abusing A. Tate. That dude is a top gee, check out John Doe grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.