Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money (32187 Views)

Jesus Christ!!! See How Nigerian Men Now Dress To Church. Is It Normal? (photos) / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Akuruoulo(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
fcbelle72:
... The girl F up na , we girls are not suppose to be talking too much

Seems we still have sound reasoning women .
But it's more deadly if women talk less.
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by pansophist(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2022
SavageBoy:

Hi chief, i just sent a message to your mailbox.

Give me a clue of your email address.
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by SavageBoy: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2022
pansophist:

Give me a clue of your email address.
My email address begins with "cha" and the message is quite lengthygrin
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by pansophist(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2022
SavageBoy:

My email address begins with "cha" and the message is quite lengthygrin

I don see am. I'll reach back to you.

1 Like

Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by pansophist(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2022
BigBashiru:

@ the bolded, will the woman also take care of me if the roles were reversed? She should be productive not to support me but to support herself....

She is always taking care of you. That's if you don't interpret her care only through the financial angle.

She is taking care of your children. Doing domestic chores that gives you free time to be out there. She will buy things with her own money for the kids and family and herself.

If she is not doing any of these but just moved in to consume, please give me your address, I'll personally come and chase her out of your house, in case you can't do it.
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by fcbelle72(f): 5:46am On Nov 29, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Seems we still have sound reasoning women .
But it's more deadly if women talk less.
... Your dick is shorter than you sense of reasoning grin
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by fcbelle72(f): 5:47am On Nov 29, 2022
lalalista:
people who talk like you must have come from such family and experienced such a thing because I can't imagine how someone can come up with such thoughts and imagination in the head. I pray you get help soon
... In your family your papa dey Bleep your sister and your brothers dey knack ur mama doggy undecided
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Akuruoulo(m): 7:31am On Nov 30, 2022
fcbelle72:
... Your dick is shorter than you sense of reasoning grin
WHY ARE U INSULTING ME NAH ?
ABI NA BAD THING TO TALK TRUE FOR UR VILLAGE ?
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Ammmy: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Jaganaut:

How are you financially OK when you are not working?
money I saved from previous job
Re: Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money by Gerrard59(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ammmy:
It's not easy being a single lady without a job now o. The economic situation of this country is now that bad.

When a man meets a woman in Nigeria now, he starts asking her where she works, what she does for a living, especially those hungry guys looking for a woman to compliment their finances.

If u say u don't have a job, they stop talking to you, forgetting that someone who has no job may be financially okay.

When has it become a must for a woman to have something doing? Men are meant to take care of women and spend for them and not the other way round.

In those days, nobody cares if a woman earns money or not.

The end result of Ndi gender equality. Shey you people wanted feminism? Equal rights beget equal responsibilities. Minutes ago, I saw one on Twitter complaining the man demanded 50:50, yet the same lady few days ago said she won't be friends with men who don't esposue gender equality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.