Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep (3287 Views)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Jenny345: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hello all I need help my guy uses my finger print to unlock my phone while am asleep and he goes through my chat,we have been dating for about 3years and we have done introduction.
I warned him many times but he still continues
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by doggedfighter(f): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Jenny345:
Hello all I need help my guy uses my finger print to unlock my phone while am asleep and he goes through my chat,we have been dating for about 3years and we have done introduction.

Do you still have anything to hide having come this far with him ?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by yomi007k(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
If you have nothing to hide, why worry?

9 Likes

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by 9gerian: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
Allow him, unless you no longer want the marriage.

Tease him about wanting to go through his phone too, jokingly though.

Jenny345:

6 Likes

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Jenny345: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
doggedfighter:

Do you have anything to hide having come this far with him ?
Nothing really he just acts petty like he doesn't trust me
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by doggedfighter(f): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
Jenny345:

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by PerfectStranger(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Trust issues…

That thing he’s looking for in your phone very soon he’ll find it.

30 Likes

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by godofuck231: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Then ashawoe still de your blood

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by rickpat(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
firstly,your guy is insecure

secondly,if you have nothing to hide,then this is not an issue

thirdly,if you love him,stop using finger print,use password for your phone,make the BIG BABY you are dating rest and you too get peace....imagine the effort a grown man will be putting to check mate a girl

goodluck to you two...but my sister if the thing no let you do,BACK OUT NOWWWW OOO... insecurity can lead a man to so many things including violence

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by doggedfighter(f): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
rickpat:

secondly,if you have not to hide,then this is not an issue

thirdly,if you love him,stop using finger print,use password for your phone,make the BIG BABY you are dating rest and you too get peace....imagine the effort a grown man will be putting to check mate a girl

goodluck to you two...but my sister if the thing no let you do,BACK OUT NOWWWW OOO... insecurity can lead a man to so many things including violence

Jenny345, I totally agree with rickpat.

This advice right here is gold.
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Ballzproblemm: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
all this fake stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by tooth4tooth: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
If you don't have anything to hide , then you don't have worry about his actions. I lock my phone but she has the password.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Nonexisting1: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
And you're very smart to delete all your chats with men on time but one day, wetin madam tortoise hide go chop go show for her shit in public.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Benki003(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ur guy has been through a lot emotionally so you shouldn't blame him, if you are clean you don't have anything to fear, but then if I may ask do you also check his phones too
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Fedrick100: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Break up with him that’s my advice for you
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Emma2Seconds: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nah the same people!

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Nemesis0147(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
And why are you locking your phone?

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Sammy101111(m): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
If a man act like he doesn’t trust you
He is jealous
Or he is suspecting a foul play

2 Likes

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Collins4u1(m): 12:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Jenny345:

should he trust you?
infact your phone should not be locked sef..
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by olaeffect(m): 12:52am On Nov 25, 2022
rickpat:

secondly,if you have nothing to hide,then this is not an issue

Was informed that one uncle like that in my area use to sniff his wife pant everytime she comes back from a long outing e.g market runs etc
Some men are just crazy. Why kill yourself over a woman, when you can channel that effort to something more productive [sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by techWriter1: 5:15am On Nov 25, 2022
think matters…That thing he’s looking for in your phone very soon he’ll find it
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by care4you: 5:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Jenny345:

Before nko? Who would trust a hole like you

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Mercury12(m): 5:54am On Nov 25, 2022
You too go through his phone even if he is sleeping or not.
ojoro cancel ojoro
If you got nothing to hide it is nothing to be worried about. Many married couples goes through each other phone. Don't let anyone lie to u undecided

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by GOFRONT(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2022
......And on the other thread, one guy went thru his girlfriend phone and he discovered his Gf had sex and got pregnant for another guy when she travel for a burial ceremony.

Trust in relationship of nowadays has really really gone down just the way Morals has really gone down.
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Sonnobax15(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2022
grin
"Hell hath no fury like an insecured banny"....

"Likewise a man too"

If he no trust you,he for kuku tell you say him mind no settle down with the way you dey package your things instead of going to this extent....... Well,my only advice to here is you ought to be really careful because such kind of men can really be dreadful,and which usually makes me to ask myself the question--"Why on earth would these kind of men be sharing my prestigious masculinity with me? undecided

Well,love can mar and as well make you cheesy.
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Nairalander248: 6:16am On Nov 25, 2022
Red flag you
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by rickpat(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2022
olaeffect:

Was informed that one uncle like that in my area use to sniff his wife pant everytime she comes back from a long outing e.g market runs etc
Some men are just crazy. Why kill yourself over a woman, when you can channel that effort to something more productive [sub][/sub]
just imagine such a man
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Zonefree(m): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2022
Jenny345:

Why should a sane man trust a Nigerian girl?

2 Likes

Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by 9jausedauto: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2022
Jenny345:

I do that with my wife phone at night
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Knows12(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2022
Jenny345:

see the girl wey u trust for my thread. Check am
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Gadafii: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2022
Oya change it from finger scanner to patterns or pin grin
Re: Help My Fiancée Unlocks My Phone While Am Asleep by Chris2863(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Nah the same people!
Honestly…! These days, I no dey believe any Nairaland stories again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Single Guy Fall In Love In His Mid Thirty? Confused! / Which One: Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Or Your Family? / Relationship Gist!matured Mind Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.