Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) (37084 Views)

Rigging and voter intimidation:APC to Challenge Labour Party's Results in d East / Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video) / Wike Kisses Wife In Public (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Cyberterror: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peter Obi is a packaged fraudster

- Chukwuma Soludo

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
I have paid 2k to support the obidient campaign let Tinubu criminals begin there wailing
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
quentin06:
Ewo!! They have upgraded their campaign into 86fb scam. No broke-ass party will rule this country again.

Like APC was rich before they gained power. Clown.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by keeptick: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Donate at your own risk
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Ance4Liverpool: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Instead of drinking 5 bottles of beer this weekend,let me cut it to 3 bottles so that i can donate to the betterment of the whole Nigeria.
Nigerians vote wisely if una like.
God bless Peter obi
God bless Nigeria
God bless labour party
Obidient is better than sacrifice

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
okorogodwin4:
I have paid 2k to support the obidient campaign let Tinubu criminals begin there wailing
I go use my own 2k go buy Canadian loud.

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by jamace(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
EBMedia:
One Thousand Naira Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos)

Labour Party has asked members of the public to donate a minimum of One Thousand Naira to support the party's campaign, IGBERETV reports.

Unveiling the One Thousand Naira Challenge, the party posted on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/NgLabour/status/1595858156722475009?t=w-N1LrJlCnefkQ-XehcjPQ&s=19

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by uba1991: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
phorget:

You sha understand wetin him mean so leave forget wetin dem write for motor body maje you enter motor.
then why attacking Tinubu for same
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
I thought they don't give shishi
Watin dey want use 1k for?

We are giving it to pepper selfish people like you.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ance4Liverpool:
Instead of drinking 5 bottles of beer this weekend, let me cut it to 3 bottles so that i can donate to the betterment of the whole Nigeria.
Nigerians vote wisely if una like.
God bless Peter obi
God bless Nigeria
God bless labour party
Obidient is better than sacrifice
A Shayoist thinks Peter Obi can save Nigeria?

Madam Vero, biko give this Zionist 1 carton of Hero Lager.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by uba1991: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
Oga if you no dey donate, please shift. I don't understand why you're crying over someone elses money. Go and support your kleptomaniac shaky shaky daddy and stop ranting like a geriatric donkey
infact I just lost my mother, I have serious work ahead of me as the eldest son. Iam not a politician I wish you can help.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by WhiteRuler: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
We go donate. It's for a good course.
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
I thought they don't give shishi
Watin dey want use 1k for?

English hard for you, they don’t give shishi to be voted for not supporting or giving to the campaign, try learn how to comprehend, it will help you in life.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
WhiteRuler:
We go donate. It's for a good course.
Labour Party has asked members of the public to donate a minimum of One Thousand Naira to support the party's campaign?

Support for all the party’s candidates or just Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Danisaint112:

E pain am.

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by jamace(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary about to withdraw.

But now, na to recover the money wey he don spend be the koko.
I am happy to contribute to this fund. At least, I am part of the source.
Pls, what is the source of PANDORA TINUBU wealth?
...Snnnuuufffiiinnggg Coke.. grin grin

Join Peter Obi to rescue NIGERIA from political crooks.

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by capricornlady: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Watch how beggars flood here telling tales of how they've not eaten in the past five years cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Danisaint112:

Well 1 thing is for sure, they APC did not beg you or anyone from the general public for donations, before they seized the reigns of power from the kleptomaniac members of pdp.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Terror48: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
I will donate 5k

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by WhiteRuler: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Labour Party has asked members of the public to donate a minimum of One Thousand Naira to support the party's campaign?

Support for all the party’s candidates or just Peter Obi?

I don't know any other party or candidate apart from Peter Obi of Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
capricornlady:
Watch how beggars flood here telling tales of how they've not eaten in the past five years cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Since you can freely donate to the Labor Parry scam, what is soo hard in helping those truly in need?

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by CedarHoldings: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
DestinyNigga:
I will donate 10k on behalf of my family.
help me too o, anything at all 0039962774 stanbic bank
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by tyinfinity: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pandora obituary the fraudulent scammer
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by SharpD: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eyes on the goal.....I just did my transfer.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
WhiteRuler:

I don't know any other party or candidate apart from Peter Obi of Labour Party.
Scam Scam Scam, It is the Labor party soliciting the funds not Peter Obi, or did you not read their plea before you assumed?

Labour Party has asked members of the public to donate a minimum of One Thousand Naira to support the party's campaign, IGBERETV reports.

Is Peter Obi’s name mentioned anywhere?
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Goodcitizen1: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
I donated 50k and some my friends did as well from US. This is how election is run , so he won’t owe anybody buy everybody by performing well so everyone can benefit. This is how it’s mostly done here in the United States.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Chinonye2022(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
DestinyNigga:
I will donate 10k on behalf of my family.
mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by Chinonye2022(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Goodcitizen1:
I donated 50k and some my friends did as well from US. This is how election is run , so he won’t owe anybody buy everybody by performing well so everyone can benefit. This is how it’s mostly done here in the United States.
mugu 2

1 Like 1 Share

SharpD:
Eyes on the goal.....I just did my transfer.
mugu 3
Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by uba1991: 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
I just lost my mother , now as the eldest son I have a lot to do.
Phone no 07033289842
Acct number 3523102021
Bank name - FCMB
Infact iam ready to vote any party that can help me, I will also make sure that my siblings and the whole extended family vote for any party that supports me in this predicament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head / Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore / More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.