Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? (91554 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Kobicove(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2022
ikorodureporta:

He's not the only one ... Go & look at Adefarasin too... Very soon we go hear their gist

There's nothing wrong with Adefarasin, he was recently at the wedding of Trump's daughter and we saw his recent pics undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Bahamas95(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Fvck up nor dey sour, dem go warm am give you. It's just a matter of time.

Only God knows what these efizzy pastors do behind closed doors.......I would rather stay in my house and serve God than worship in their churches.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Kobicove(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by yusluvad(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2022
O l'àgbàrá oooo

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by BRATISLAVA: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2022
These pastors need to take things easy. He looks very ill.

He is in need of prayers.

But isn't he the guy who a woman said raped her at her home?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

He should go and debunk the rape allegations. For your information, I have people that have other receipts about his escapades.
Sexcapedes you mean.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by akinade28(f): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2022
Grandmeister:

Link to the YouTube channel?
Just search biodun fatoyinbo or COZA
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ogbe88(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2022
sukkot:
GOD HAS STARTED DEALING WITH HIM. yesterday na okposo.

e go reach everybody
U need your head examined, ppl on this forum are becoming more stupid by the day.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by sukkot: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2022
ogbe88:
U need your head examined, ppl on this forum are beoming more stupid by the day.
its judgement day. you better get your life together son

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by airsaylongcome: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
are you serious? What about Adefarasin?

Nothing! PP is fine and in great health. So to is PI.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Testimony1988(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2022
Maybe he's recovering from a sickness.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by advanceDNA: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
go to their Instagram page. They switched off comments. God is indeed a just God. You can’t mock God.

The way una dey drag God into all matters dey somehow.....human being no dey sick again..? abi na only pastor wey dem say straff church member dey fall sick??
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by tishbite41(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2022
Okealaaye:
Either it is AIDS or his sins have caught up with him. How come his head come look like Volkswagen Beetle with it's DOORS wide open?
angry grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink smiley
May God forgive u

U don quench me for here

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by InvertedHammer: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2022
blaquebelle:
Many of you are happy to mock him for this. He's sick! Sickness can befall anyone! Please there's no need for you to be happy about someone's downfall. As for the allegations that besieged him in the past, none of us was there to know what really happened. Please let's be careful with our utterances.

/

Who are you preaching to?

/
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ednut1(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2022
timefarm:

Don't be so stupid.

Are you the one that diagnosed her of cancer.

Just keep quiet rather than say nonsense.
insider gist she was in the hospital for a long time. Dont be triggered. Truth hurts

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by akinade28(f): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2022
sukkot:
i actually prophesied all this after that great nigerian flood. the message was that GOD is going to start wiping out all these fake pastors and leaders. here is the thread i created prophesying all this

https://www.nairaland.com/7400946/spiritual-implication-nigerian-flood-connection

I have heard some prophecies about God's judgement coming upon the church in Nigeria firstly and also the political space. There might be few deaths.
In the next few seasons, new gatekeepers who God has been preparing will arise.
Note: I'm not saying Pastor Fatoyinbo's sickness is God's judgement. Both good and bad people get sick. I pray his health is restored

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by bluefilm: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Looks like a kidney failure or HIV case or something like that.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by bizzibodi(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2022
Gif him a break!he is on 40days fasting assignment.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by sukkot: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2022
akinade28:

I have heard some prophecies about God's judgement coming upon the church in Nigeria firstly and also the political space. There might be few deaths.
In the next few seasons, new gatekeepers who God has been preparing will arise.
Note: I'm not saying Pastor Fatoyinbo's sickness is God's judgement. Both good and bad people get sick. I pray his health is restored
the bolded ? thats the whole point. perfect. very well said. sleeper cells waiting to takeover. the new paradigm. the new disciples are here now and waiting to takeover as soon as all these old clowns are wiped out and ran back into the darkness from whence they came. all those prophets of old are on earth today as we speak. the daniels and josephs . they are here now waiting for the LORD to cleanse the earth of this plague of satanic pastors so they can takeover

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2022
freddie009:

The issue is these pastors make their members believe they don't need medicine. I remember my mum drinking olive oil for headaches instead of simply taking panadol. Many people are misled, but if you talk, their members will come for your head with threats. What saved Pastor Suleman that particular day was his bulletproof car and you see him talking to his members to pray for divine protection.

Normally, religious folks are illogical and stupid, irrespective of their social status.

Pörnstar Suleman couldn't risk his life by expecting Jesus to save him. He was smart enough to use the armoured SUV while the sheeples used normal cars believing Jesus would save them like superman.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by spencekat(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Here to read more from our judgemental hypocritical Nigerians who will continue to fail to understand that a decline in health and physiology is universal.

These same hypocrites will all flood the blogosphere with their "awwss, meoooows, RIP and what not" should the subject in question answer nature's final call.

It's human nature.

I wish him well.

We all go through a physical decline in health and appearance as the days pile on.

Even constant isn't truly constant in the true sense of it.

This should make us all take a somber and sober reflection on our personal lives and perhaps help trigger our outlook on life and all the materialistic tendencies we tend to hold so dear.

In essence, nothing dey life.

Make we just do our bit and exit the stage for the next as we had been opportune to do.
Do not mind those hypocrites

1 Like

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Kingstanding: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
go to their Instagram page. They switched off comments. God is indeed a just God. You can’t mock God.
. You're a religious Christian not a Christian. Our God is as compassionate God.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ofuonyebi: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2022
sometimes nowadays...some people are sick inside because of the anxieties and pressures of this world
but they dont know because they are still walking on their feet

that is why we hear of pastors or anyone dropping suddenly dead and know one hears that he was sick

Let the wife and family of fatoyinbo not take this revelation and reaction and comment as digging into their privacy
let them check well the health status of the man of God .May we all live long to fulfil our Gods destiny on earth!
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2022
blaise26abj:

I can understand all the other sexual inappropriate allegations . But that Dakolo’s wife’s own , I disagree it’s rape . I can agree that he took advantage of her innocence . But to say it’s rape is a big fat lie . How can someone rape you in your father’s sitting room with your siblings in the house ? RAPE oh . He didn’t press knife or gun to your head . And yet you carry body still dey follow am . True rape victims avoid the perpetrator at all cost or scream the whole world down .

My opinion is he has/had a wandering dick and tried to be with several women . Someone propositioning you for sex and you accepted is not rape . It’s just you feeling guilty afterwards .

Dude, you capping! These clerics are God to their followers and this is the reason why they get away with almost everything. Busola was still young and religion is a weapon to subdue humans and it get worse if the person is young and naive.

So, Busola not screaming for help wasn't her fault. She felt powerless, restless and scared! And moreover, awareness on rape wasn't much that time in Africa!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by lookingfly: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Huuuuuuuuuuhhhh

Seriously??

He's actually Sick
so only pictures is enough for you to say he's ACTUALLY sick?
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Kajaard: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2022
shortgun:
See as Una gather carry another person wahala put for head.
angry angry
Jobless people everywhere

Are you surprised?

I hate Nigerians. They are always happy at people's downfall.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ogbe88(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2022
sukkot:
its judgement day. you better get your life together son
U r still not sensible
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by omotola90(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
are you serious? What about Adefarasin?
are you minding that one
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Sexcapedes you mean.

Yes, the randy businessman's sexcapades.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by lookingfly: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
Can you see the changes??

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/followers-express-concern-as-coza-shares-new-photos-of-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-at-old-trafford.html
I just feel you people should just allow people live their lives in peace.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by favinvest: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2022
I don't know if he is sick sha..

But we have to change our mindset that says when u round fat.. it equals wealth and enjoyment..

because fat and round etc people normally die untimely due to high BP, Cholesterol,Cardiovascular diseases etc

So b warned!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.