Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) (75836 Views)

Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals / Wild Animal Caught About To... / We Are Recruiting For Our Goat Ranch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by NnamdiN: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Do we have wolves in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Buharidgeneral: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dog
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by ASAPFERG1: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Install solar powered electric fencing and CCTV sharply..
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by spinna: 1:57am On Nov 27, 2022
To kill a goat is not a small task.. i would also believe its a younger leopard or a mid sized wild cat like a cerval many do not know that we have the same animals as the southern african areas

A grown leopard i feel would make off with the kill, hyenas would not leave this much behind.. mysterious and a bit scary

you definitely need some livestock guardian dog breeds or start your own set of tough dogs that are attached to the livestock, lives and feeds with them

May God provide for fencing and i pray same for my farm too.. both crop and livestock section.. too many things happen when unfenced

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by spinna: 2:02am On Nov 27, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
Dog

This is actually another viable suggestion.. wild oriented dogs are also capable of this and they are probably the most plentiful and closest suspects to you.. take note if dogs in your area look like they suddenly gained weight

Interesting things are on Jumia if you search im sure you will see whats called a camera trap.. that will reveal the culprits of you can get one

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 5:05am On Nov 27, 2022
Opoki:

Baba, me don process am, infact, I chop asun yesterday but i don tell some community hunters and gave them some change for bullet and shayo, dey say make i no worry
Just update us on how e dey go.... I Wan know the animal behind this wickedness

9 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 5:09am On Nov 27, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Chupacabra
I fear concerning this too.... Evil alien invasion cheesy
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Dadadididacontr: 6:02am On Nov 27, 2022
Your location and the type of habitat around you is the first clue.

1 Like

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by PapaHadum: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2022
[Quote author=MideMrPossible post=118699669]

We ran into problems during day grazing and we are still in the process of completing the perimeter fencing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oHg6IptPlM[/quote]
May God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Mercury12(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2022
In all of these
I am really surprise at those hen feeding on the dead goat meat in your video. I never knew hen could feed on flesh shocked

6 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2022
Too bad
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by kmaster007: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2022
You better run for Ur life

1 Like

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by MideMrPossible: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
PapaHadum:

[Quote author=MideMrPossible post=118699669]

We ran into problems during day grazing and we are still in the process of completing the perimeter fencing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oHg6IptPlM
May God bless your hustle.

Amen. Thanks boss
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by MideMrPossible: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
kmaster007:
You better run for Ur life

Too late sir

2 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by MideMrPossible: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mercury12:
In all of these
I am really surprise at those hen feeding on the dead goat meat in your video. I never knew hen could feed on flesh shocked

They do, it's a raw source of protein, we intend to turn unfortunate incidence like this in future to raw material for hen feed when we have a more stable resource.

3 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by MideMrPossible: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
sharpwriter:

Just update us on how e dey go.... I Wan know the animal behind this wickedness

I can't wait for it to be hunted and kill so I can rejoice once and for all over it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by MideMrPossible: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
spinna:
To kill a goat is not a small task.. i would also believe its a younger leopard or a mid sized wild cat like a cerval many do not know that we have the same animals as the southern african areas

A grown leopard i feel would make off with the kill, hyenas would not leave this much behind.. mysterious and a bit scary

you definitely need some livestock guardian dog breeds or start your own set of tough dogs that are attached to the livestock, lives and feeds with them

May God provide for fencing and i pray same for my farm too.. both crop and livestock section.. too many things happen when unfenced

Amen. Thanks so much, I'm hopeful for the fencing to happen soon.
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by MideMrPossible: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Install solar powered electric fencing and CCTV sharply..

Solar powered electric fence? Can you please give me a clue of how it works?

1 Like

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by MideMrPossible: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Brainmytool:
Don't be decieved, this are just the works of an alien more especially a reptillian. Note this: put a very sensitive camera that dictates the least volume of environmental noise and u will find wat u seek. If the camera doesnt capture it, you will surely hear their noise while eating ur goat. Finally, first of all check if blood is littered around where the goat died, because it was a fight before its death, if an animal killed it. But, if the is no sign of blood everywhere, Then, know it wasnt done by an animal but a reptillian (angel or demon as people may call dem).

No blood, no struggle where we found the remains, I felt it's because the goat was sick and just recovering before the incident.

1 Like

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by illicit(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Keep Dogs too

2 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Vipro(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Damon in Vampire Diaries

1 Like

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by bewla(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
You didn't mention the location of the incident. The location is among the most important things you should include in the post.
No need for location

Ogun or omadi oha are the once
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Alexrayz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
MideMrPossible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr85NFhuwJk

We are having this kind of attack second time this month and the pattern of the attack is exactly the same.

Due to farm invasion of our livestocks, we only allow them to graze at night and leave them till daybreak while we let them into their cage.

The first victim of this wild attack was Huda ram, he was sick and want missing, after about the third day, we found him with his head ripped off from the neck, likewise the second goat, brought in for mating about 12 days ago, felt sick, recovering, went to graze and the second day we met him this way.

We are currently working on installing perimeter net for the first part of the land we intend to use for livestock, that's about 3 acres, it separates the farm from the remaining land meant for crop plantation.

Which animal do you think is on the prowl?
Kindly suggest how to capture or kill this animal.

My name is Mide Oludipe, I'm a graduate of geography and I'm a regenerative agriculture expert seeking to create a niche in modern agriculture. Please kindly Subscribe to my channel
Thanks.

it a ....werewolf or an hybrid vampire

1 Like

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by GistFullGround: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Get a CCTV camera to see what's going on, especially at night!
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by ekanx27(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
This should be the work of Fulani herdsmen and IPOB. Is that not what they are good at?

3 Likes

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by Mercury12(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
MideMrPossible:

They do, it's a raw source of protein, we intend to turn unfortunate incidence like this in future to raw material for hen feed when we have a more stable resource.

Nice one.
I think you should erect a very high fence to protect your farm from invaders.
I have seen video of cats jumping over fence to hunt for dogs at night so you got to make your farm fence very high to prevent big cats from getting in
Kudos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by DTeekay(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
The wild animal is Man
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by FuckDModz: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin

Have you heard of Afonja?
It’s a dangerous wild animal.

Beware, it attacks humans too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
bewla:
No need for location
Ogun or omadi oha are the once
Knowing the location helps a lot in tracing the cause of the problem.
Re: Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) by atakamus: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
Put up a fence and possibly install CCTV for further protective measures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of A Mighty Hippopotamus Caught In Gombe State Today / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!! / I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.