Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? (2849 Views)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tomblaize:
You talk like a child. It's very evident that u don't have any life experiences. I pity you sha. I pray make u no experience any traumatic event wey go make u enter depression
You talk like a weakling. I pray you don't go through the things I have been through. Have you done operation, escaped cancer and some high level suffering before? Nah. You're still a kid and a weak one at that.

If you go through half of what I have been through, you'll be gone by now. Such a weak world.

These kind of weak men ALWAYS end up having lots of children, die soon, and let them suffer because they easily succumb to challenges of life.

Your type can never be close to me or be my son. I doubt there is any traumatic event worse than what I have already been through.

If you were on flight the day our plane almost crashed, by now you'll never go close to an airport.

If you went through the operation I have gone through, by now you wouldn't exist.

If you escaped cancer as I did, by now you would've been traumatized.

If you had showered with Omo and drink garri for a week or more as I did growing up, you would've been traumatized.

If you had experienced some silly infections as I did, spend close to a million in different hospitals, native, etc. I wonder where you'll be. Probably dead.

What of the day I found 3 AK74 on my head in the middle of the road in 2016? If you were me, you would've died with it and tag it a trauma.

Have you even been raped as a man when you were a kid? No. What kind rubbish trauma. You're just weak.

If you were haunted by village people as I was for years, they would've succeeded in killing you.

If you had your Amazon account terminated and all the money you made seized, by now you would be dead. That account that was terminated makes me millions while I sleep, but Amazon terminated it for a small mistake. Did I kill myself or become depressed because of the money I'll be losing? Nah! I was evening laughing and telling myself this is a nice experience and I'm going to I make money with it sharing my story. It feels like someone losing his only job, but I smiled I moved on because I understand life better.

The list is endless and I don't want to make you cry with details.

You're just a weak soul and this is why I don't keep more than 1 friend. Most of you are weak and uninspiring.

Whenever I hear the word "depression" I just laugh.

We are all going to die one day, max, 80 years from now, so be strong in all obstacles — be it natural, unnatural, or deadly.

I don't pity a weak man, but at times, I feel bad at the rate these weak and broke men born more than they can train.

You're just a weak man if any challenge you face in life stops you from smiling permanently.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Phimzy: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=iLegendd post=118780027] You talk like a weakling. I pray you don't go through the things I have been through. Have you done operation, escaped cancer and some high level suffering before? Nah. You're still a kid and a weak one at that.

If you go through half of what I have been through, you'll be gone by now. Such a weak world.

These kind of weak men ALWAYS end up having lots of children, die soon, and let them suffer because they easily succumb to challenges of life.

Your type can never be close to me or be my son. I doubt there is any traumatic event worse than what I have already been through.

If you were on flight the day our plane almost crashed, by now you'll never go close to an airport.

If you had showered with Omo and drink garri for a week or more as I did growing up, you would've been traumatized.

Okay then,let's give this man the Suffering D'or..SMH.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Divay22(f): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Everyone has a limit or coping mechanism..
I don't fault people who go through depression anymore.. Because sometimes, what you can withstand the next person can not..

Some of us can be depress or suicidal because of a failed relationship, this same thing others will act nonchalant about and just move on..
But the same people acting nonchalant about a failed relationship won't be able to handle something else...

Lately, I'm just trying to listen and understand more.
So depress people are not lazy..we all at one point in our lives felt low and we just needed a few words to get us back on track..
And YES, WE ARE ALL TRYING THE BEST WE CAN.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by ambitiouschap17: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
Quick question ilegendd is what is the network of the number on your signature?
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by AndroidAI(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:
I always read about depression and I wonder why people are so weak nowadays. Any little thing, they're depressed.

You people compare yourself with others too much. You guys need to work on your mindsets first. It's one of the most powerful tools to success.

Everyone is going through something, so don't overthink yours. Life is never rosy or easy, but it's on you to take it easy and make it rosy.

The rate at which both men and women are becoming weak is shocking.

This LGBTQ struggle has really weakened some men and made them act effeminate and uninspired with life's purposes.

We all know that you are a closeted homosexual struggling with internalised homophobia. I hope you one day find the courage to leave the closet and not be depressed!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
AndroidAI:

We all know that you are a closeted homosexual struggling with internalised homophobia. I hope you one day find the courage to leave the closet and not be depressed!!
Okay
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
ambitiouschap17:
Quick question ilegendd is what is the network of the number on your signature?
MTN
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by MikeofKd(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Take all your depression to the gym ,get fit ,change your diet(eat healthy meals and avoid excess junks) avoid Nigerian women X100 times , read a book every morning . Meditate every once in a while.
Learn a tech skill or any lucrative skill.
Avoid overthinking. Once u start doing these few things you start feeling more energized and happy✌�

Nothing Dey ever complete for this life don’t kill yourself with depression.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Passpands:
Someone that has never had headache will never know what a headache feels like. Same thing with depression. All those fools and bigots saying depression is more weaklings, I hope something happens to you that will make you really depressed so you know how it feels or better still I pray they have children will have depression so this their stupid talks will led their children to suicide, so that they will o ow depression is real

You're a weakling if you become depressed. Being a weakling is not 100% bad. Weaklings do make progress in life too.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Divay22:
Everyone has a limit or coping mechanism..
I don't fault people who go through depression anymore.. Because sometimes, what you can withstand the next person can not..

Some of us can be depress or suicidal because of a failed relationship, this same thing others will act nonchalant about and just move on..
But the same people acting nonchalant about a failed relationship won't be able to handle something else...

Lately, I'm just trying to listen and understand more.
So depress people are not lazy..we all at one point in our lives felt low and we just needed a few words to get us back on track..
And YES, WE ARE ALL TRYING THE BEST WE CAN.
Great point. Everyone has a low moment, (I do too) but whoever allows his low moment lead him/her into spending money looking for a therapist all in the name of depression is a weak ass.

This is why it's good to have lots of terrible experiences and read great books early in life. It'll shape you. If it doesn't shape you to become better, you're a weakling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Sweetvie: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:
I always read about depression and I wonder why people are so weak nowadays. Any little thing, they're depressed.

You people compare yourself with others too much. You guys need to work on your mindsets first. It's one of the most powerful tools to success.

Everyone is going through something, so don't overthink yours. Life is never rosy or easy, but it's on you to take it easy and make it rosy.

This LGBTQ struggle has really weakened some men and made them act effeminate and uninspired with life's purposes.

E tire me
That's why I do tell people... Go out and see that you are not the only one going through something everybody is just using clothes to cover themselves. So stop overthinking and look for ways to solve ur problem. Depression is for the weak. We all have shit going on but we all got to be strong. Depression ain't solving anything smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:

If you went through the operation I have gone through, by now you wouldn't exist.

If you had experienced some silly infections as I did, spend close to a million in different hospitals, native, etc. I wonder where you'll be. Probably dead.

What of the day I found 3 AK74 on my head in the middle of the road in 2016? If you were me, you would've died with it and tag it a trauma.

Have you even been raped as a man when you were a kid? No. What kind rubbish trauma. You're just weak.

If you were haunted by village people as I was for years, they would've succeeded in killing you.

If you had your Amazon account terminated and all the money you made seized, by now you would be dead.
Damn bro, have you seen a therapist before, perhaps?
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Olasyke:

Damn bro, have you seen a therapist before, perhaps?
Nothing concerns me with a therapist in this life. People even come to me for such advice and reorientation. I'm people's therapist, not the other way.

What I listed above is not even half of what I have seen in life. From drowning as a teenager — if not for Chibuike, the boy God used to save me, to some heartbreaking encounters, like accident, snake bite, drinking a glass of kerosene to suppress the venom, eating millipede as a toddler, cutting my left leg with a machete in primary and blood flowing like a river, garri grinder dragging me through its belt by my clothes until it pilled my jaw and blood started flowing like water, etc. Is the the one I jammed full human skeleton in the bush 9 months ago? Omoh, some people haven't experienced life, but they keep talking about depression.

I have been with whites and Asians people some consider to be racist, but with me, racism doesn't exist.

There is nothing a white man will tell me that will make me feel depressed. The same way a white man always likes to feel superior around black is how me, a black man, loves to feel superior around them too. It's a mindset thing.

Talking about being black. As darkskin guys that we are, we know some African ladies prefer lightskin guys, so lots and African men buy expensive creams to bleach up and look like what those girls like.

But me? I have never bought a cream for 10+ years let alone a bleaching cream to appeal to women. We don't do such. We're in our zone and that zone is: all bad and good worketh for good at last. This world is not our home, so do your best and smile to God for the rest. While smiling to him, believe it's solved even before it's solved.

Burna Boy believes he's the best and this belief make people think he's arrogant. When you believe in yourself so much that you don't even want to listen to distraction, the distracted world (the weak and evil world) will tag you different bad names like arrogant, delusional, etc.

They're not just in the same wavelength as you, so they won't understand.

People's minds are just weak and it translates to their weak mindset.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Littlemom2021: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
iLegendd:

Hmmm sir others are not weak but didn't see opportunity to work this life you are seeing is not the way you think it is,some are looking for things to do but didn't see some need just a little support to stand on their feet alittle thing can raise someone up in a big way, little things hold people back from going forward only if the right person appear then you will know that they are not weak but alittle support is what they need
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Some people think I haven't see bad times. The reason I don't share my bad times is because they're so terrible you'll cry or you won't even believe it. So why share what people won't believe?

Also, the main reason I don't share good stories is because they're soooo good, you'll have a hard time believing them because majority haven't experienced it. Even if you manage to believe, it's going to come off as showoff. Why oppress people when I could just keep quiet.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Passpands: 4:27am On Nov 30, 2022
iLegendd:
You're a weakling if you become depressed. Being a weakling is not 100% bad. Weaklings do make progress in life too.

Ozuor, I tell you say I Dey depressed. Go back to school little boy
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Passpands: 4:31am On Nov 30, 2022
Tomblaize:
You talk like a child. It's very evident that u don't have any life experiences. I pity you sha. I pray make u no experience any traumatic event wey go make u enter depression

Exactly, all those saying there’s no depression sounds like a bunch of kids

1 Like

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by MMempire(m): 6:04am On Nov 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I am the mannerless one for telling someone to go tell is parents to shut up tongue

E be like say I dey go through depression at the moment tongue

I need help tongue
Fool.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2022
Passpands:

Ozuor, I tell you say I Dey depressed. Go back to school little boy
Okay, wayward grandpa.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by AndroidAI(m): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2022
iLegendd:
Okay

You are welcome!
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Valwezzy: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2022
iLegendd:
Nothing concerns me with a therapist in this life. People even come to me for such advice and reorientation. I'm people's therapist, not the other way.

What I listed above is not even half of what I have seen in life. From drowning as a teenager — if not for Chibuike, the boy God used to save me, to some heartbreaking encounters, like accident, snake bite, drinking a glass of kerosene to suppress the venom, eating millipede as a toddler, cutting my left leg with a machete in primary and blood flowing like a river, garri grinder dragging me through its belt by my clothes until it pilled my jaw and blood started flowing like water, etc. Is the the one I jammed full human skeleton in the bush 9 months ago? Omoh, some people haven't experienced life, but they keep talking about depression.

Why always you?

A quick personal question; are you the first son?
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2022
Valwezzy:

Why always you?

A quick personal question; are you the first son?
Definitely
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Valwezzy: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2022
iLegendd:
Definitely

I thought as much.

Good thing you survived it all, but you'll still face more when you lose your dad.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Geovanni412(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
MikeofKd:
Take all your depression to the gym ,get fit ,change your diet(eat healthy meals and avoid excess junks) avoid Nigerian women X100 times , read a book every morning . Meditate every once in a while.
Learn a tech skill or any lucrative skill.
Avoid overthinking. Once u start doing these few things you start feeling more energized and happy✌�

Nothing Dey ever complete for this life don’t kill yourself with depression.

No joke. Simple solution. If you can reduce or eliminate contact with people who don't have the same ambitions as yourself, your mental health will increase rapidly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by lolu2019: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
iLegendd:

I have been with whites and Asians people some consider to be racist, but with me, racism doesn't exist.

There is nothing a white man will tell me that will make me feel depressed. The same way a white man always likes to feel superior around black is how me, a black man, loves to feel superior around them too. It's a mindset thing.

Talking about being black. As darkskin guys that we are, we know some African ladies prefer lightskin guys, so lots and African men buy expensive creams to bleach up and look like what those girls like.

But me? I have never bought a cream for 10+ years let alone a bleaching cream to appeal to women. We don't do such. We're in our zone and that zone is: all bad and good worketh for good at last. This world is not our home, so do your best and smile to God for the rest. While smiling to him, believe it's solved even before it's solved.

Burna Boy believes he's the best and this belief make people think he's arrogant. When you believe in yourself so much that you don't even want to listen to distraction, the distracted world (the weak and evil world) will tag you different bad names like arrogant, delusional, etc.

They're not just in the same wavelength as you, so they won't understand.

People's minds are just weak and it translates to their weak mindset.

oga,all nah experience. ur experiences shaped u so that u can face today.u can't tell me u didn't cry during those experiences.And crying is part of being depressed as an adult.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
lolu2019:
oga,all nah experience. ur experiences shaped u so that u can face today.u can't tell me u didn't cry during those experiences.And crying is part of being depressed as an adult.
Tears is for everyone. Even an onion can make anyone cry.

Money is for everyone to make, but some end up not being able to make it.

Maybe, depression is for everyone, but some people decided it's not for them, hence it's not for everyone.

Just the same way some lazy people decided not to be rich (because of addiction) is the same way some men with strong mindsets decided never to be depressed no matter what. They can cry when necessary, but not depressed.

They already know the end result of a man's life is death and they've already accepted death as a good thing (an escape to a better universe with no drama or LGBTQ struggle) unlike everyone else who sees death as a bad thing.

Mindset matters, but youths of nowadays don't know that. All they care about is money, porn, sport, gambling, drugs, and sex.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by ambitiouschap17: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
From all your experience, I think you should write a self development books not only relationships.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by lolu2019: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
iLegendd:
Tears is for everyone. Even an onion can make anyone cry.

Money is for everyone to make, but some end up not being able to make it.

Maybe, depression is for everyone, but some people decided it's not for them, hence it's not for everyone.

Just the same way some lazy people decided not to be rich (because of addiction) is the same way some men with strong mindsets decided never to be depressed no matter what. They can cry when necessary, but not depressed.

They already know the end result of a man's life is death and they've already accepted death as a good thing (an escape to a better universe with no drama or LGBTQ struggle) unlike everyone else who sees death as a bad thing.

Mindset matters, but youths of nowadays don't know that. All they care about is money, porn, sport, gambling, drugs, and sex.

u r right on the path of not being afraid of death.my gf almost used it to scam me last week.I just dey laugh her,cos she doesn't even know my religion. So,what did u care about since u don't do d things u mentioned above.cos,all the things that u mentioned is a major source of income for most people.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by papiilo(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2022
iLegendd:
You talk like a weakling. I pray you don't go through the things I have been through. Have you done operation, escaped cancer and some high level suffering before? Nah. You're still a kid and a weak one at that.

If you had your Amazon account terminated and all the money you made seized, by now you would be dead. That account that was terminated makes me millions while I sleep, but Amazon terminated it for a small mistake. Did I kill myself or become depressed because of the money I'll be losing? Nah! I was evening laughing and telling myself this is a nice experience and I'm going to I make money with it sharing my story. It feels like someone losing his only job, but I smiled I moved on because I understand life better.

The list is endless and I don't want to make you cry with details.

You're just a weak soul and this is why I don't keep more than 1 friend. Most of you are weak and uninspiring.

Whenever I hear the word "depression" I just laugh.

We are all going to die one day, max, 80 years from now, so be strong in all obstacles — be it natural, unnatural, or deadly.

I don't pity a weak man, but at times, I feel bad at the rate these weak and broke men born more than they can train.

You're just a weak man if any challenge you face in life stops you from smiling permanently.

lie Mohammed grin you wrote this just to look strong man
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by oxiide22(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2022
papiilo:
lie Mohammed grin you wrote this just to look strong man
I tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by oxiide22(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2022
iLegendd:
I feel like doing a giveaway to some depressed people, but something keeps telling me depression does not exist — only laziness or entitlement does.
you're also a depressed fellow since you're lonely no friends. You're addicted to nairaland forum n sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2022
Some Nigerian youths are really lazy. How can a troll and a depressed beggar be using two monikers to attack one person while claiming he is two different people?

The two monikers type the same way, come online the same time, call me tótolegend at the same time, and always discuss about betting and how he needs a POS.

Yes, he's Hausa, but these people are always smart. Why is this particular aboki so dumb? This is unlike his people. Anyway, in any smart tribe, there are always dumb and hungry ones with low IQ.

Look above to see how he made a comment by calling me depressed and immediately logged in with his second account to quote that first comment with "I tell you."

This is the same person begging me for money day and night. How can such a hungry dumbass be trusted? If you give him money, he'll immediately use it to gamble. He was even attacking himself in one of my threads with his second moniker.

Some people don't really deserve help. They'll stay dumb for life while thinking everyone is dumb like them. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Moment Security Guard Stops Hippopotamus From Escaping From The Zoo Enclos / So Where Are All Da Good Guys? / Guys Can U Date A Runz Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.