Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? (2851 Views)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by papiilo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
iLegendd:
Some Nigerian youths are really lazy. How can a troll and a depressed beggar be using two monikers to attack one person while claiming he is two different people?

The two monikers type the same way, come online the same time, call me tótolegend at the same time, and always discuss about betting and how he need a POS.

Yes, he's Hausa, but these people are always smart. Why is this particular aboki so dumb? This is unlike his people. Anyway, in any smart tribe, there are always dumb and hungry ones with low IQ.

Look above to see how he made a comment by calling me depressed and immediately logged in with his second account to quote that first comment with "I tell you."

This is the same person begging me for money day and night. How can such a hungry dumbass be trusted? If you give him money, he'll immediately use it to gamble. He was even attacking himself in one of my threads with his second moniker.

Some people don't really deserve help. They'll stay dumb for life while thinking everyone is dumb like them. grin
grin hhhhhh baldlegend I'm just catching cruise grin. I just sha make sure I show you shege till u leave this forum. Stingy simp, I'll rather do betting than trade cryptocurrency. Tell me what's the difference?
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Freelane33(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
comparism is the thief that steal happiness . When you are a man you must always stand up for whatever you believe in and getting ready for the consequences
iLegendd:
I always read about depression and I wonder why people are so weak nowadays. Any little thing, they're depressed.

You people compare yourself with others too much. You guys need to work on your mindsets first. It's one of the most powerful tools to success.

Everyone is going through something, so don't overthink yours. Life is never rosy or easy, but it's on you to take it easy and make it rosy.

The rate at which both men and women are becoming weak is shocking.

This LGBTQ struggle has really weakened some men and made them act effeminate and uninspired with life's purposes.

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Freelane33:
comparism is the thief that steal happiness . When you are a man you lost always take up for whatever you believe in and getting ready for the consequences
I like the quote.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Krak(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
Passpands:
Someone that has never had headache will never know what a headache feels like. Same thing with depression. All those fools and bigots saying depression is more weaklings, I hope something happens to you that will make you really depressed so you know how it feels or better still I pray they have children will have depression so this their stupid talks will led their children to suicide, so that they will o ow depression is real

Anybody can fall into depression for one reason or the other.For some it lasts for a short time while for others it might be prolonged.

We all react differently to the same situations and those who are relatively strong psychologically should never mock those whose psyche are seemingly more fragile. Anyone that mocks a suicidal fellow is shallow and not wise.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Krak(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
iLegendd:
You talk like a weakling. I pray you don't go through the things I have been through. Have you done operation, escaped cancer and some high level suffering before? Nah. You're still a kid and a weak one at that.

If you go through half of what I have been through, you'll be gone by now. Such a weak world.

These kind of weak men ALWAYS end up having lots of children, die soon, and let them suffer because they easily succumb to challenges of life.

Your type can never be close to me or be my son. I doubt there is any traumatic event worse than what I have already been through.

If you were on flight the day our plane almost crashed, by now you'll never go close to an airport.

If you went through the operation I have gone through, by now you wouldn't exist.

If you escaped cancer as I did, by now you would've been traumatized.

If you had showered with Omo and drink garri for a week or more as I did growing up, you would've been traumatized.

If you had experienced some silly infections as I did, spend close to a million in different hospitals, native, etc. I wonder where you'll be. Probably dead.

What of the day I found 3 AK74 on my head in the middle of the road in 2016? If you were me, you would've died with it and tag it a trauma.

Have you even been raped as a man when you were a kid? No. What kind rubbish trauma. You're just weak.

If you were haunted by village people as I was for years, they would've succeeded in killing you.

If you had your Amazon account terminated and all the money you made seized, by now you would be dead. That account that was terminated makes me millions while I sleep, but Amazon terminated it for a small mistake. Did I kill myself or become depressed because of the money I'll be losing? Nah! I was evening laughing and telling myself this is a nice experience and I'm going to I make money with it sharing my story. It feels like someone losing his only job, but I smiled I moved on because I understand life better.

The list is endless and I don't want to make you cry with details.

You're just a weak soul and this is why I don't keep more than 1 friend. Most of you are weak and uninspiring.

Whenever I hear the word "depression" I just laugh.

We are all going to die one day, max, 80 years from now, so be strong in all obstacles — be it natural, unnatural, or deadly.

I don't pity a weak man, but at times, I feel bad at the rate these weak and broke men born more than they can train.

You're just a weak man if any challenge you face in life stops you from smiling permanently.

The mere fact that you have seen a lot does not give you the moral right to call another human weak. From my experience most people who have witnessed so much atrocity and terrible things in life almost always keep their mouth shut and try to move on hoping time will heal the scars.

Take a study of soldiers who have gone to war and back,you will observe that although they faced the same terrible things together,they all did not come out the same way. Nobody can really predict how everybody will fare after going through the same situation.

Please stop calling your fellow humans weak,rather if you notice you are psychologically stronger than an average person,you can try your best to teach them how to be strong. We are nothing but mere atoms that happens to be intelligent,nothing more.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by oxiide22(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
iLegendd:
Some Nigerian youths are really lazy. How can a troll and a depressed beggar be using two monikers to attack one person while claiming he is two different people?

The two monikers type the same way, come online the same time, call me tótolegend at the same time, and always discuss about betting and how he needs a POS.

Yes, he's Hausa, but these people are always smart. Why is this particular aboki so dumb? This is unlike his people. Anyway, in any smart tribe, there are always dumb and hungry ones with low IQ.

Look above to see how he made a comment by calling me depressed and immediately logged in with his second account to quote that first comment with "I tell you."

This is the same person begging me for money day and night. How can such a hungry dumbass be trusted? If you give him money, he'll immediately use it to gamble. He was even attacking himself in one of my threads with his second moniker.

Some people don't really deserve help. They'll stay dumb for life while thinking everyone is dumb like them. grin
brokelegend, stingylegend, Totolegendd, grin
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Passpands: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
Krak:

Anybody can fall into depression for one reason or the other.For some it lasts for a short time while for others it might be prolonged.

We all react differently to the same situations and those who are relatively strong psychologically should never mock those whose psyche are seemingly more fragile. Anyone that mocks a suicidal fellow is shallow and not wise.

My point exactly
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Bouncing2(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
iLegendd:
I feel like doing a giveaway to some depressed people, but something keeps telling me depression does not exist — only laziness or entitlement does.

Bossman,, depression is �% REAL!.

The fact you and i are mentally strong doesn't apply to others
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by spencekat(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
iLegendd:
You talk like a weakling. I pray you don't go through the things I have been through. Have you done operation, escaped cancer and some high level suffering before? Nah. You're still a kid and a weak one at that.

If you go through half of what I have been through, you'll be gone by now. Such a weak world.

These kind of weak men ALWAYS end up having lots of children, die soon, and let them suffer because they easily succumb to challenges of life.

Your type can never be close to me or be my son. I doubt there is any traumatic event worse than what I have already been through.

If you were on flight the day our plane almost crashed, by now you'll never go close to an airport.

If you went through the operation I have gone through, by now you wouldn't exist.

If you had showered with Omo and drink garri for a week or more as I did growing up, you would've been traumatized.

If you had experienced some silly infections as I did, spend close to a million in different hospitals, native, etc. I wonder where you'll be. Probably dead.

What of the day I found 3 AK74 on my head in the middle of the road in 2016? If you were me, you would've died with it and tag it a trauma.

Have you even been raped as a man when you were a kid? No. What kind rubbish trauma. You're just weak.

If you were haunted by village people as I was for years, they would've succeeded in killing you.

If you had your Amazon account terminated and all the money you made seized, by now you would be dead. That account that was terminated makes me millions while I sleep, but Amazon terminated it for a small mistake. Did I kill myself or become depressed because of the money I'll be losing? Nah! I was evening laughing and telling myself this is a nice experience and I'm going to I make money with it sharing my story. It feels like someone losing his only job, but I smiled I moved on because I understand life better.

You're just a weak soul and this is why I don't keep more than 1 friend. Most of you are weak and uninspiring.

We are all going to die one day, max, 80 years from now, so be strong in all obstacles — be it natural, unnatural, or deadly.

I don't pity a weak man, but at times, I feel bad at the rate these weak and broke men born more than they can train.

You're just a weak man if any challenge you face in life stops you from smiling permanently.

Don't attribute all these victories to your power or strength.The Bible says by strength shall no man prevail.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Idonweak: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
iLegendd:
I feel like doing a giveaway to some depressed people, but something keeps telling me depression does not exist — only laziness or entitlement does.

You're so insensitive to people mental health. What has depression got to do with laziness or entitlement. I pity anyone that has ever bought any book from you. You are the dumb person that actually need to learn

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Idonweak: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
iLegendd:

I still reiterate that you're a fool to even think depression is the fault of the victim. Or you think a depressed person wishes to be the way they're, oh you think he wakes and say wow, i really want to be depressed today. Calling a depressed person weak and asking insensitive questions such as why are they depressed? Is like blaming someone with malaria, telling them why would they have malaria instead of them having a normal health? As if the person with malaria can automatically switch from having malaria to a good health, is the same principles that applies to a depressed person. It's a mental illness. Anyone that knows how the brain works, knows that depression is not a choice for those with it.

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Idonweak: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
If you think it's money that cause depression then i can give you a list of popular rich people that had money, affluence, fame etc and still end up taking their lives due to depression. There are even some that had the perfect life, this ones didn't really go through any so called "though time" and were still depressed. Depression is not about who is weak or strong. It can happen to anyone. Just like any type of disease;They affect the rich, poor, men, women etc. As long as you're human.

Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Who is this thing that can't write in paragraphs so that I can at least read. I read his first line where he called me a fool and decided it won't be worth reading and gave up.

If only he had put his write-ups in paragraphs, I would've tried to read even though he's not worthy of a reply.

Anyway, Whatever trash you wrote up there, you're right and I'm always wrong. So, you won. Have a blessed night sleep.

Shoo!
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by iLegendd(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
spencekat:
Don't attribute all these victories to your power or strength.The Bible says by strength can no man prevail.
Nice input and I agree.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by Idonweak: 12:59am On Dec 03, 2022
iLegendd:
Who is this thing that can't write in paragraphs so that I can at least read. I read his first line where he called me a fool and decided it won't be worth reading and gave up.

If only he had put his write-ups in paragraphs, I would've tried to read even though he's not worthy of a reply.

Anyway, Whatever trash you wrote up there, you're right and I'm always wrong. So, you won. Have a blessed night sleep.

Shoo!

Ehya, dyslexic kid. Weldone. Little wonder you're not so bright. kid, no one cares about you trying to be mature, just honestly admit you've nothing sensible to say as you're famously known for. If you didn't read the comments as you claimed you wouldn't bother replying at all. Have a miserable night. You insensitive nitwit
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by oxiide22(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2022
iLegendd:

you lie too much, haba!

I am the one that reported your Amazon account to be closed n I'm happy they did. Because, you're using multiple pseudonym to commit fraud.
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by superintendents(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
iLegendd:
abeg boss do me a favour,am really down no money to feed myself,just doing side hustle to survive abeg bro
Re: Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? by ambitiouschap17: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2022
iLegendd:

If you had your Amazon account terminated and all the money you made seized, by now you would be dead. That account that was terminated makes me millions while I sleep, but Amazon terminated it for a small mistake. Did I kill myself or become depressed because of the money I'll be losing?

I knew this when I can't see the series (All the Girls that broke my heart) from the store again.

Same things happen to me this month, which made me realise the difference between business and systems as you said in one of your previous post.

God bless you more.

Am Always Honry Why? / Guys See The Merit And Demerit Of Having A Boyfriend/girlfriend / Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72