Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (153879 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Ihehoda who ran and won imo governorship election under PDP last year before being removed by court is also a PDP rebel abi?

When your lord and savior Tinubu was working against your own, why do you expect others not to do same ?
Only your savior is allowed to pursue selfish interests? grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Iamgrey5(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
pazienza:

When your lord and savior Tinubu was working against your own, why do you expect others not to do same ?
Only your savior is allowed to pursue selfish interests? grin
It's like as if you have problem with reading or thinking

So Tambual is no longer a rebel when South east PDP led by ihehodia was supporting him cheesy "Wonderment"

Perhaps if you have truly read the newspaper article you will see where Tambual himself stated that he had to convince Tinubu about four times before he eventually reluctantly agree.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Clever by half as usual

Bruv, even in the source you provided full of fictions, two things caught my eyes

Emeka ihioda was already campaigning for Tambual from the onset, rallying representatives from the East who were the largest voting bloc in the PDP together with South south.

Secondly, the total reps of ACN who didn't control the total numbers of rep in Southwest were not up to 50

Tambual had 232 votes, while Mukilat had 90 votes. Please can you tell me what 50 votes would do for Mukila here?

So in same manner, we can say Yoruba support for Buhari was useless since if we substract SW votes from Buhari votes, he could have still won?

But we know things are not that simple. Not all that counts can be counted. Why didn't Tinubu and SW ACN publicly show support for Mulikat immediately she emerged PDP anointed candidate why pressing home why the region must be represented in the top 5 positions?
Do you know the ripple effect that could have had?
But Tinubu secretly undermined her because she wanted to be the only god in SW.
And here you are blaming everyone else and not your god.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Iamgrey5(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

Guy do not engage them in side talk

The tactic is tired when they are losing the argument they start another one on a totally irrelevant front.

Is this thread about Mulika?Before you know it you will find your self talking about Champions League.

That is how Afam4eva tried to shift discussion to the meaning of my name.

The same tired "where is Osinbajo "?tactic

The issue here is ,whether real or not, some elders went to complain to Goodluck Goodluck Jonathan about marginalisation and some Ibos thought such marginalisation if it was happening was good and worth celebrating
He was trying to rationalize their hatred somehow by lying that it was because we hated ourselves that they had to hate us.

They are twisted that way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
It's like as if you have problem with reading or thinking

So Tambual is no longer a rebel when South east PDP led by ihehodia was supporting him cheesy "Wonderment"

Perhaps if truly read the newspaper article you will see where Tambual himself said that he had to convince Tinubu about four times before he could reluctantly agree.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/tinubu-afenifere-who-anchors-south-west-interests/amp/

Tinubu brought in the ant infested woods that other lizards came to feed on.

When are you going to hold him responsible for not publicly putting his foot down , insisting that SW must be represented in top 5 position of the country, and thereafter supporting Mulikat?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
He was trying to rationalize their hatred somehow by lying that it was because we hated ourselves that they had to hate us.

I am here to expose your treacherous selves.

Stop crying.

I am your nightmares, until you repent from your treachery.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
This thread has two parts the first part when Jonathan was in power and the second after Buhari came to power.
You did not talk about Mulika at all in part 1 then your mood was triumphal and contemptuous.
You felt no need to be defensive, after all you thought,you were in charge

Now tables have turned and it is Mulika this Mulika that

That is NOT THE ISSUE

The issue is YOUR UTTERANCES on this thread before Buhari came to power

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

Guy do not engage them in side talk

The tactic is tired when they are losing the argument they start another one on a totally irrelevant front.

Is this thread about Mulika?Before you know it you will find your self talking about Champions League.

That is how Afam4eva tried to shift discussion to the meaning of my name.

The same tired "where is Osinbajo "?tactic

The issue here is ,whether real or not, some elders went to complain to Goodluck Goodluck Jonathan about marginalisation and some Ibos thought such marginalisation if it was happening was good and worth celebrating

Stop crying. If you ever thought your distortions were ever going to be left unattended to.
Then you must think you still live in Lagos-Ibadam express way media propaganda era.

Wake up. There is no rest for the wicked.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Iamgrey5(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
pazienza:

So in same manner, we can say Yoruba support for Buhari was useless since if we substract SW votes from Buhari votes, he could have still won?

But we know things are not that simple. Not all that counts can be counted. Why didn't Tinubu and SW ACN publicly show support for Mulikat immediately she emerged PDP anointed candidate why pressing home why the region must be represented in the top 5 positions?
Do you know the ripple effect that could have had?
But Tinubu secretly undermined her because she wanted to be the only god in SW.
And here you are blaming everyone else and not your god.
If we subtract Yoruba votes from Buhari in 2015 and add it to the PDP, Jonathan would actually have won. The margin was actually that small..

Regardless, your analogy is faulty because voting in the house of representatives is not the same with elections carried out amongst millions. The voting in the house is done by interest group and it has a limited number of votes in which everyone is expected to vote.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:
This thread has two parts the first part when Jonathan was in power and the second after Buhari came to power.
You did not talk about Mulika at all in part 1 then your mood was triumphal and contemptuous.
You felt no need to be defensive, after all you thought,you were in charge

Now tables have turned and it is Mulika this Mulika that

That is NOT THE ISSUE

The issue is YOUR UTTERANCES on this thread before Buhari came to power

You have once lied about this thread not being about Yoruba absence in top 5 positions.
Now you are lying again.
I am here to burst your lies.
Wait for me.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Their primitive hatred is ancestral and generationallly transmitted.

In their minds they would not have lost the civil war but for Yoruba.
That is the nub

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by AniOmaa: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pazienza don't waste your time engaging these shameless degenerates,not worth it. As long as the North keeps fucking them over, then I'm all good and dandy wink

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Iamgrey5(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
pazienza:

I am here to expose your treacherous selves.

Stop crying.

I am your nightmares, until you repent from your treachery.
No, you exposed your inability to comprehend information beyond information you manufacturered in your head out of spite.

When presented with facts you run around in circles

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
pazienza:

You have once lied about this thread not being about Yoruba absence in top 5 positions.
Now you are lying again.
I am here to burst your lies.
Wait for me.
I did not start this thread
It went quiet for a long time and I reactivated it in April 2015 that is a matter of fact.

You should know by now that you lack the intellectual capacity to set an agenda of discussion for me
All that idiotic rhetoric of bursting lies is better targeted your intellectual peers.

The issue here is that you had your fun when this thread started whilst Jonathan was in power

Now he is not and you are being made to relish your upchuck

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
If we subtract Yoruba votes from Buhari in 2015 and added to the PDP, Jonathan would actually have won. The margin was actually that small..

Regardless, your analogy is faulty because voting in the house of representatives is not the same with elections carried out amongst millions. The voting in the house is done by interest group and it has a limited number of votes in which everyone is expected to vote.

And who says we must add the Yoruba votes o PDP?
Were there only PDP and APC on ballot?
How about the Yoruba voters voting someone else or even decoding not to vote at all.

Fact is that if you substract Yoruba votes, Buhari still had more votes than GEJ.

Exactly. Interest groups. Interest groups follow winning or perceived winning team. You know what Tinubu and SW APC throwing openly endorsement for Mulikat and demanding for equity for SW in top 5 would have done for Mulikat candidature?
Many realignment of interests groups could have happened.

So why did Tinubu, the Yoruba political leader not push Mulikat candidature using your media propaganda machine?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why were Eboes so exultant when this thread started?

Where are they now?

Have they not been put to shame?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Iamgrey5(m): 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

Their primitive hatred is ancestral and generationallly transmitted.

In their minds they would not have lost the civil war but for Yoruba.
That is the nub
They lost because they have never been tatical enough.

They believe in noise, spite and making big statements of which they tag as bravery.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
PointB:
@Topic,

If Yoruba feel marginalised, they should hold ACN responsible for siding with Tambuwal to deny them of the House Speakership slot. GEJ did all he could, but the myopic ACN leaders decided to sell to the highest bidder - the IBB-Atiku backed Tambuwal.

'I dey laff oooo,' says Obasanjo who did not deem is necessary to fix any road during his 8 year tenure, but wanted a third term!

Me too I dey laff ooo, but in marginalisation grin grin grin grin

Here is Ndiigbo in page 1 reminding you of Tinubu role in Mulikat failure.

Omonnakoda. What other lies do you have to spin? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
You were all dancing and singing

Yorubasvshould be disgraced

Yoruba should be this
Yoruba should be that

Why are they quiet now

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
pazienza:

By a similar token now why were you moaning like estral canines last week that you were overlooked in the proposed loan.

You should go to Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

I did not start this thread
It went quiet for a long time and I reactivated it in April 2015 that is a matter of fact.

You should know by now that you lack the intellectual capacity to set an agenda of discussion for me
All that idiotic rhetoric of bursting lies is better targeted your intellectual peers.

The issue here is that you had your fun when this thread started whilst Jonathan was in power

Now he is not and you are being made to relish your upchuck

Lying old man.

Thrice you have been caught lying on this thread.

1. You claimed the meeting was about appointments and not absence of Yorubas in top 5 positions. You were busted

2. You claimed Ndiigbo didn't bring up Tinubu role and lack of support to Mulikat candidature.
I just busted you.

3. Now you claim to be an intellectual, when everyone knows you just another MC Oluomo. grin

Stop with the lies already.

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Iamgrey5(m): 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
pazienza:

And who says we must add the Yoruba votes o PDP?
Were there only PDP and APC on ballot?
How about the Yoruba voters voting someone else or even decoding not to vote at all.

Fact is that if you substract Yoruba votes, Buhari still had more votes than GEJ.

Exactly. Interest groups. Interest groups follow winning or perceived winning team. You know what Tinubu and SW APC throwing openly endorsement for Mulikat and demanding for equity for SW in top 5 would have done for Mulikat candidature?
Many realignment of interests groups could have happened.

So why did Tinubu, the Yoruba political leader not push Mulikat candidature using your media propaganda machine?
Something is seriously wrong with you!

Why will you subtract Yoruba votes and not add it to Jonathan's vote for the sake of this argument ? When my argument was that APC vote wouldn't have made Mukila win anyways

And How will Tinubu giving Mulika Acn votes make Mukila the winning team when they are not even up to 1/6 of the total number in the house?

It's almost as if you are typing without thinking bruv, No offense!

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
pazienza:

When Buhari called you 5% why complain why didn't you go to Nnamdi Kanu for redress?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:
You were all dancing and singing

Yorubasvshould be disgraced

Yoruba should be this
Yoruba should be that

Why are they quiet now

We were pissed off and rightly so, that you all were demonizing GEJ who made sure PDP zoned the speaker position to SW, while you all worship god Tinubu, who played a major role in making sure Mulikat doesn't emerge, because he was scared of what happened to AD in 2003 when they supported a Yoruba PDP man called OBJ, happening to ACN, if they openly support Mulikat.

Tinubu sacrificed ethnic solidarity on the altar of party politics. Sufersticated politics 101, ladies and gentlemen.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
pazienza:

Lying old man.

Thrice you have been caught lying on this thread.

1. You claimed the meeting was about appointments and not absence of Yorubas in top 5 positions. You were busted

2. You claimed Ndiigbo didn't bring up Tinubu role and lack of support to Mulikat candidature.
I just busted you.

3. Now you claim to be an intellectual, when everyone knows you just another MC Oluomo. grin

Stop with the lies already.

I can see you are frustrated.

Why are you complaining that Buhari called you 5%

To paraphrase chino on Page 1 you should be permanently marginalised

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
pazienza:

We were pissed off and rightly so, that you all were demonizing GEJ who made sure PDP zoned the speaker position to SW, while you all worship god Tinubu, who played a major role in making sure Mulikat doesn't emerge, because he was scared of what happened to AD in 2003 when they supported a Yoruba PDP man called OBJ, happening to ACN, if they openly support Mulikat.

Tinubu sacrificed ethnic solidarity on the altar of party politics. Sufersticated politics 101, ladies and gentlemen.
Yes so stand by your hateful comments when you started this thread.
Go to Nnamdi to give you infrastructure why are you moaning that you were left out from the recent loan plans

Do you deserve to be included?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by pazienza(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Something is seriously wrong with you!

Why will you subtract Yoruba votes and not add it to Jonathan's vote for the sake of this argument ? When my argument was that APC vote wouldn't have made Mukila win anyways

And How will Tinubu giving Mulika Acn votes make Mukila the winning team when they are not even up to 1/6 of the total number in the house?

It's almost as if you are typing without thinking bruv, No offense!

If a candidate can't get the support of his home people, how exactly did you expect outsiders to vote her?

Are you listening to yourself.

You were the one talking about numbers and I am putting it to you that without SW votes, Buhari would have still won.

Not all that counts can be counted. Tinubu and SW politicians left Mulikat to hang and dry.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Now we should replace Jonathan with Buhari

Sunofgod:
GEJ should have just chased them out of the room.

Why even answer their questions.

SMH

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
The issue now is that SE aka 5%

Should not make any demands from the federal government.
They should go to GEJ or Nnamdi Kanu

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (84) (Reply)

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.