Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? (70345 Views)

Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts / Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Ancestortinubu: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wear white pant and black shimi down. You kill me on sighting you. I go mama you helele.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Pedyson: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
I even want to buy 3 different colours on Saturday grin
Under skirt

Una want to use mention finish me on top shimi matter o grin

Infact instead of 3 colours I go buy 4. I don vex.
Black, red, blue, and brown grin grin

Funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by ufotunang: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
Under skirt

...ok no problem and why have many ladies stop to wear it

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by ufotunang: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ezemarcel:
My hatred for this ehhh.....knows no bounds
..ok and.why do you hate it
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Vyolet(f): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
I wore it and i still have them
I stopped wearing them for ashawo reasons undecided
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Emola12(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
You can only wear dis under ur rapper buh now a days girls dey prefer to Wear only tinny pants very useless now adays girls
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by ufotunang: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Emperor59:
I think it's out of fashion. That's why it's not being worn by women anymore.
..so now they prefer to wear tight bum shorts... some even do not wear anything under and their pants will be showing in public even when they are wearing skirt.... maybe they are advertising their market to their customers
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Uchedizzy(f): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Who have time for that shit, what we wear now is tight
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by ufotunang: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
I wonder why ladies do not wear this dress again
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by ufotunang: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
blesson04:

E No dey allow market sell fast

.abi ..it does not allow them to advertise their market to their customers
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by incandescentena: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
IamAsiri:

This is not shimi; this is underskirt. Shimi starts from the shoulders down to the knee and it's with thin straps.

Go read round all the comments, come back and argue with the women that wore, still wearing it and still sells it in the market..today

It's "shimi" nothing more!

(Local parlance)

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Bintdawood(f): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why una dey call am shimi seff grin shimi is different from this, shima is like vest, e get thin lace hand (is it hand abi wetin seff ;Dme no sabi sha shocked).
I only stop wearing this underskirts during cold season, e go dey do one kain one kain lipsrsealed e go even dey shock you atimes grin i use cotton ones during cold season.
I remember during school time how my mom trained us. Wear pant, wear that kain skinny wey get socks and wear this same underskirt b4 you proceed to school uniform cheesy

May God Blesd Our Parents amin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by ufotunang: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Grgton:
This is old fashioned in my opinion
...so the new fashion is bum shorts
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Bintdawood(f): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Vyolet:
I wore it and i still have them
I stopped wearing them for ashawo reasons undecided

You no go kee person cheesy wetin come be ashawo reason again?
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
ufotunang:
...ok no problem and why have many ladies stop to wear it
I guess it is just their choice. We humans make our choices.
And most times I guess the clothes they put on don't really match up with wearing shimi.
Like I personally don't do micro minus, so I can conveniently wear my underskirt under my long dress, or long skirt/ mid skirts
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by benqo01(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
I thought tight was underwear,now it is always exposed d one way dey vex mi pass to c girl dey adjust skirt for road

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by incandescentena: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Uchedizzy:
Who have time for that shit, what we wear now is tight

See this man! You dey wear shimi before?!

See as you pack foam full your chest for your photo

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by olasaad(f): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Emperor59:
I think it's out of fashion. That's why it's not being worn by women anymore.

No it's not out of fashion. We still they wear it

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by bonnyhope: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Those days of "under wear"

No decency again

Now they don't even wear pants anymore
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by casualobserver: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?

It is called the days when women had decency and dignity

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by blowjohn(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is what ladies shud be wearing underneath.

It's disgusting see young gals wearing those ones that are like shorts underneath a gown or skirt.

The worst part is that those ones they wear thiz days that look like knickers usually stick out of their gown

Sanitary wise it's a terrible clothing cos it doesn't allow the vagina breathe.
Some gals will wear pant, knickers and then the gown.

Very irritating.

Any gal that doesn't wear pant but resorts to wearing knickers underwear is a no no for me. Cos she go smell.

They will say it allows them sit comfortably in public away from prying eyes. As if u cannot sit well with panties underneath.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by cezarman(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Shimi or under wear that year...that year way you need to remove am before you see pant then kpekus but now adays you go see kpekus before you see pant
Gone are those days men..
This life ehnnn....it seems everything come and go

Grab my weed to listen to arrdee

Cause in this world, you come and you go!
Story of my life!

Then after arrdee I will tie loud to listen to akon song tittled ghetto

"No need to cherish luxuries cause everything come and go. Even the life that you have is borrowed cause you're not promised tomorrow so live you're life as if everyday's gonna be your last!

This guy na fake jor...

But you try sha grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Godstiger(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ready100:
This is the name
In queens english
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by OyinO: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Shimi or under wear that year...that year way you need to remove am before you see pant then kpekus but now adays you go see kpekus before you see pant

Story of my life!

"No need to cherish luxuries cause everything come and go. Even the life that you have is borrowed cause you're not promised tomorrow so live you're life as if everyday's gonna be your last!

Wow! This is your best comment so far. Nice one
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by highbee02: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
Under skirt

Lol! Pls, buy national colour GREEN WHITE GREEN

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by irunoko(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i know our resident mummy Go is still wearing this

with this when she is feeling segzy cheesy
na pastor righteousness wife get that pant grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Ray02: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ready100:
This is the name
I will tell bro Dekunle Gold for you. Lol
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by FireKing: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Story of my life!

so u don know music then....ghetto lyrics by Akon.....good job
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Isabi4lov: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
I get the color black then but now , na bumper to bumper grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by OyinO: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
It's still very sexy on women who wear it especially when they have nothing else inside because it allows a see through version of what is to come later.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by highbee02: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
mecuries:
Thank goodness they've all stopped wearing this.....hopefully,they reduce the way they wear tight too......that private part needs air,it needs to breath,do not suffocate that area

Oga! This one allows fresh air to penetrate unlike tight.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Wildkat02: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
delpee:
It used to be on the boarding house requirement list. grin At least for girls schools.

For decency really. If the skirt flies up, there's something under.

And if the shimi also flies up kwanu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wigs/weavon/hair Styling/make Up / Free Online Makeup And Gele Training / Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.