Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? (70301 Views)

Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts / Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by samiabigail: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
my mom still have it grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Boyooosa(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
incandescentena:
cheesy

Shimi

This one is not shimi, this is yeri
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Stone03: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?

When women were descent. Seeing your pant line through your dress was a big disgrace to the woman. Not now that nudity had become the dressing itself.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Eau01: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Advancement has made ladies abandoned this type of underwear. It's now short. And it's to the advantage of ladies as one will be able to see the real thing when they sit recklessly
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by JAGS001(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
I even want to buy 3 different colours on Saturday grin
Under skirt

Una want to use mention finish me on top shimi matter o grin

Infact instead of 3 colours I go buy 4. I don vex.
Black, red, blue, and brown grin grin
Ewo mama for the boys grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?
Yeri. Skirt.
Life don outgrow this one o.
If I ever wear am maybe in my 70s or 80s.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by prciouschika(f): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin without viewing the picture I knew it's going to be shimi.... I still have mine and wear till date

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by almarthins(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad days u sidon carelessly and open DOOR yakata like GLO network for passers-by to see ur ware/use mirror lipsrsealed sad do Google

Oracle, I spot you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by NaijaCover(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
you no serious grin cheesy . E shock you abi?

You think say na only you Sabi shock people with bad news. grin

, is just a professional blogger

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by FavouredNK: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?

Inner wear or half skirt
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by spartachico(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Where have you been man
I miss your response
Hope you good
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Shimi or under wear that year...that year way you need to remove am before you see pant then kpekus but now adays you go see kpekus before you see pant
Gone are those days men..
This life ehnnn....it seems everything come and go

Grab my weed to listen to arrdee

Cause in this world, you come and you go!
Story of my life!

Then after arrdee I will tie loud to listen to akon song tittled ghetto

"No need to cherish luxuries cause everything come and go. Even the life that you have is borrowed cause you're not promised tomorrow so live you're life as if everyday's gonna be your last!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by izubext007: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wen the society was calm.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by spartachico(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Abeg enjoy your ����
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
Under skirt

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by IamAsiri: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
incandescentena:

Go read round all the comments, come back and argue with the women that wore, still wearing it and still sells it in the market..today

It's "shimi" nothing more!

(Local parlance)

You are telling me what I know? I have worn "shimi" before and I am still rocking my underskirts wink.

By the way, you can google "chemise". A man arguing with a woman on woman matter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
highbee02:

Lol! Pls, buy national colour GREEN WHITE GREEN
green dey scarce grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Lacash: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?
Skirt grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
post=118820911:

, is just a professional blogger
I know this fact : cool
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by kkonyeji(m): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Drush
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
JAGS001:
Ewo mama for the boys grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by FavouredNK: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
debbydams:
underwear skirt...I stopped wearing it because my laps peels when I'm walking and I hate when its showing under my dress

Plus some dirty women will wear it without pants for many days/weeks without washing, when they sit close to you, you will nearly vomit out your intestines from the rotten castor seed oozing out from them. Mtcheeew
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by luluosas(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good old days redefined. Our ladies of today lack values
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by highbee02: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
green dey scarce grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by onyxo76(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
my wife still wears it...thought it's called under skirt or something like that
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Gospel2Day: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Moh247:
grin

That was before Satan became a fashion designer

This even the shorter one. Grandmothers used longer one that reached midway between the knees and the ankles.
Satan has deceived this generation of women.
If a lady wears this today as outer skirt, people would think she is modest.
Chai, Satan has destroyed our sense of morality and decency.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Gospel2Day: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Emperor59:
I think it's out of fashion. That's why it's not being worn by women anymore.

You mean decency/modestly is out of fashion?
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Gospel2Day: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
mecuries:
Thank goodness they've all stopped wearing this.....hopefully,they reduce the way they wear tight too......that private part needs air,it needs to breath,do not suffocate that area

How is the tight fitting jeans and bum shorts women wear nowadays allow fresh air to reach the 'hole'?
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Emary(f): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Please, it's not a "shimi" but a chemise which is a full-length undergarment to wear under dresses while the waist length is called a petticoat. Some clothes still require them especially if see-through.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Pootle: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
Under skirt

you be real mummy4 grin ....keep it real jare

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Pootle:

you be real mummy4 grin ....keep it real jare
thank you jare. Keeping it real and humble is my thing cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mikeal09: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Duchessree:
This is funny ..lol
Admiration from afar? Isn't that the coward's business?
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by creolehunt: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
emmabest2000:
This one is long shimi
The have long shimi and short shimi
Indomie generation will look confused grin

My mom calls it half shimi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures) / Lady Rocks N50 'Bend Down Select' Top (Photos) / Guy Recreates Hushpuppi's Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.