Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad (49761 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Lukuluku69(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
remsonik:
I was at the immigration office for capturing few days back and if you see the crowd there ehn it's so huge. They have an average of 250 persons attended to everyday. While in their office for capturing we were asked not to use our phone or else we will be sent out. If you see how they were collecting money from people.

Then the officer said something 'everybody wan japa but for me I no go leave my father's land' we were all laughing at him and everyone said shebi na because of the riba wey you dey collect. If you are not working here and milking people dry of their resources will you still wish to be in Nigeria till today.

It is sickening! What goes on in that Immigration Office at Alagbon, Lagos.

From extortion, bribe seeking and outright begging! Of all that are mouthing Japa, you hardly see the Nigerian Civil Servants among them. Simply because they milk the system.

You hear of Bankers leaving Jobs and relocating but you hardly see Civil Servants who earn lesser do same.

Go to Road Safety capturing Centres and see all sorts. Even when your License is ready, the woman in charge at Masha Surulere will outrightly ask you to "do something nah".

And on the Road, they are worse.

May God help Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by topsy23: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
yesloaded:

But I've seen a lady who goes first then file for her husband and both of them living happily

She has fear of God in her and also love tye husband too. I pray God deliver this country from the hand of evil and selfish politicans.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by FuckSilly: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
adedayoa2:
ori e ope, awon wo legbe e
Oriẹ ti buru
Ho po nu
Everybody online na your mate na or you old pass everyone else online
Or deh
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Asour: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
[quote author=GboyegaD post=118875348]

There's no imitation without a genuine one. So, if people choose to imitate a happy home, it is because they know[b] happy homes exist.[/[/b]quote]

Of course!

Happy homes exist is not the same as whether there are more happy homes than unhappy ones.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Chris2863(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
deepwater:

What's your point?
I don't see any reason behind your comments.
Can you say something intelligent?
lmao
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by GboyegaD(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
[quote author=Asour post=118876126][/quote]

I hear you. Let's hold unto our beliefs and I'm glad almost all the homes I know (no matter how few they are compared to the number of homes in the world) are happy and healthy homes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
What does she know?. Typical of the average Nigerian/african pastors, quick to give advice on topics where they have zero expertise or qualifications.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Allisgud: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
adedayoa2:
no be all women be the way una dey always talk.
that means u will be different if I bring u here to sweden
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by 080bjaked(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
timesuploaded:
Thunder and ogun fire and kill you. Slave. If you have just 50k in ur account you are a trillion times better than everybody in Canada and America. Canada and America are debt infested shitholes. All their citizens are slave and 2mins away from suicide. You are a brainwashed slave

I actually will not fight you. I just think you don't know what I mean.
I've lived and worked in 3different countries. As a banker (IT Engineer) for 8years in NG as a Cloud Engineer with Critical Skills Visa for 2years in SA and as a Cloud Engineer again with Tier2 work visa in Wales so when I made the assertion, I know 100% what I was saying.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by 080bjaked(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Cutehector:
keep on comparing yourself with people.

I'm not comparing myself Sir. My case is actually not a regular one but I know Nigerians in the UK as Warehouse Operatives who have access to get a car within a year and also own their Terrace house whilst still making savings of atleast 500pounds in a month.
Their children get free education and their lives are insured.
You can't even go hungry unless you are choosy cos you can literally walk into a foodbank and request what you need. No questions asked.
I'm not saying what I watched in a movie, I'm saying what I know 100%
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by 637oluwadetan: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
sometime i no dey understand some men of GODsometime i no dey understand some men of GOD...
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by adedayoa2(f): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
FuckSilly:

Oriẹ ti buru
Ho po nu
Everybody online na your mate na or you old pass everyone else online
Or deh
it is only a child that will respond the way you did, adults don't.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by 080bjaked(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
Gerrard59:

C'mon! Let's be honest with ourselves. A bank manager in Nigeria has better life prospects than a UK ware house operative. Besides, that is an apple-to-orange comparison. A better comparison will be a bank manager in Nigeria to a banker in the Wales. That is how you compare two things.

That one is unfair Sir. I worked with a bank in NG and am currently working with an Insurance house in the UK on a work visa and I can tell you for a fact that I've saved more than I saved in 8years in NG in less than a year in the UK. God knows I'm not lying here Sir.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by drakeli: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
FavouredNK:

Why must we always conclude that the woman must be sleeping around just because she is away from her husband? What about those who still sleep around under their husband nose right in the same house here in Nigeria. Must it be every woman who is away from her husband for awhile that must cheat on him after all some men also travel leaving the wife, what do they do to raise money to invite the wife over?

Both men and women that left their spouse and travelled 99% of the time cheated on their spouse for paper. I see it with my own eurs
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Cutehector(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
080bjaked:

I'm not comparing myself Sir. My case is actually not a regular one but I know Nigerians in the UK as Warehouse Operatives who have access to get a car within a year and also own their Terrace house whilst still making savings of atleast 500pounds in a month.
Their children get free education and their lives are insured.
You can't even go hungry unless you are choosy cos you can literally walk into a foodbank and request what you need. No questions asked.
I'm not saying what I watched in a movie, I'm saying what I know 100%
people also have access to get a car within one yr here in nigeria.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by otipoju(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
deepwater:
lol

people with N500,000 naira in their account are better than a lot of people abroad.

you see that line above? the rich have used it so many times to supress the poor from making any tangible advancement out of poverty (Nigeria).

500k would pay an average rent per month in the western world.
500k would pay average annual rent in Lagos
so how is a poor person in Lagos better off ?

I once worked a job in 2008 where annual was around 300k. Got a better one where annual was around 840k before I relocated...that annual of 840k can not pay my children's day care expenses per month.

So 500k is a very useless amount and no be pride..na just reality. It can't even flight ticket from New york to Lagos sef.

But couples relocating together will surely put a huge strain on their relationship because of the steps required to get into the system. I can destroy their marriage easily if there is no deep understanding between them.

Once I started to plan on relocating abroad, I ended all my relationships and did not get into any new one for like two years. ...so that I was free to start afresh in a new land.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by oluseg2: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
These are recurrent expenses. The big question is; After spending huge amount on accomodation and other amenities abroad, what do you have left?

deepwater:
lol

people with N500,000 naira in their account are better than a lot of people abroad.

you see that line above? the rich have used it so many times to supress the poor from making any tangible advancement out of poverty (Nigeria).

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by drakeli: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Gerrard59:

There are skilled migrant routes. Not every woman behaves like the ones in your life. New-generation migrants tend to be more skilled or follow legal routes than previous migrants as illegal migrants' loopholes have been closed.
Dey there dey jonz. Any woman that follow skilled immigrant visa program doesn’t have to leave her husband behind as the visa program covers her immediate family member.
Which legal route would a family woman follow outside of tourist visa that will expire and make her start looking for a man to do her paper? Tell me.
Skilled migrant routes qualify you to go with your family. You don’t have to leave your husband behind. Otherwise, she would do what most women do for paper. Everyone knows it.
Dey there dey jonz

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by KazikageSama: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Cutehector:
people also have access to get a car within one yr here in nigeria.

Lol. Una don dey take Mortgage and Car loan with 1year work history and minimum wage now in Naija?
If that's true, then Nigeria is really on a great path then
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by drakeli: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
sharone21:

Why are u seeing this only from the angle of being a man and NOT from the angle of women.

Women don't always carry sex matter for head like gala like men. She may even be too busy working to save in order to bring her husband abroad.for her to have a complete home.

It’s because it is what it is. She can’t bring her husband without her having her permanent residency. The same with men.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Cutehector(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
KazikageSama:

Lol. Una don dey take Mortgage and Car loan with 1year work history and minimum wage now in Naija?
If that's true, then Nigeria is really on a great path then
guy see, dont project your views to be the same for everyone. All fingers arent equal everywhere. That you are unable to buy a car doesnt mean someone else cant do that under a week. People still make cool cash everyday in nigeria and are silent about it..
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Mrhonesty: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
The man with 500k in his account in Lagos kept that money as savings while the man in Western countries doesn't have up to 200£/$€ after bills. But not everybody, Western man who earns 3k above is better.

quote author=deepwater post=118868594]lol

[/quote]
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by maasoap(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
Oblongata:
I know a lot of broke people with little or no opportunity to travel will masturbate on this thread!

Naija or Abroad, marriage wey go crash go crash.

If your woman get money pass you for naija na the same shege wey she go show you for abroad she go show you for here.

My brother! Forget Obi, Atiku or BAT, none of them can save Nigeria, if you get the levels, JAPA!!!

Our leaders should be worried about this JAPA of a thing. It should tell them that they are not working to make Nigeria safe and better for the citizens and that the youth have lost hope in this country. It should call for concern
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by KazikageSama: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Cutehector:
guy see, dont project your views to be the same for everyone. All fingers arent equal everywhere. That you are unable to buy a car doesnt mean someone else cant do that under a week. People still make cool cash everyday in nigeria and are silent about it..

Oya read my comment again but this time slowly and to understand, not to respond.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by oluseg2: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
How much will you spend on expenses from that 1,600 and in which country do you spend bulk of it?

deepwater:

No that is not the major difference
The major difference is that an average person in Nigeria can never earn £1,600 per month!

the average salary in Nigeria in 2022 is 71,185 naira per month, which corresponds to $170.

Let's tell our self the truth.....
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by ekerintee: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Smart women will invite their husband to share the load with him.if they are alone ,they have to pay all the bills alone but when the man is around ,it's when you hear this wise African tell the man ,that the man is responsible for all the bills and they only pay a little part or nothing at all.when they are tired of the man ,they divorce and the man continues to pay them monthly after divorce.African women are very clever,only a strong woman can survive alone abroad without a man ,U need a man to help you at home and support.even single mothers have bf that help them

adedayoa2:
nawa o, I know 3 women that went there before their husbands, they worked and invited husbands over.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by IkemChris(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Zimzy:
I agree with her. It is not healthy for new couples from Nigeria to travel to settle in any of the liberal countries where their quest for human rights has eroded the foundations of true family life. As soon as you relocate somebody's eyes might open and your marriage becomes endangered. May God help as many whose marriages is passing through a rough season because of relocation.

What about those that did not travel abroad and their marriage still broke in Nigeria? If you have an opportunity to travel, abeg move oooo.. The story abroad is better off.. Wetin 500,000 won buy?
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
KazikageSama:

Oya read my comment again but this time slowly and to understand, not to respond.
no,you read my comment slowly.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Brushless: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
easyfem:
sometime i no dey understand some men of GOD
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Yomit71(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
yesloaded:

Thank you
you're welcome.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by ogbonti: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:
She has valid points.

most men do not realize that most ladies married them in Nigeria did so out of poverty or financial desperation - when these ladies get to the western world and discover they do not need anyone - as long as they go to work and earn - they can buy themselves everything they need, then they will start asking themselves, "HOW DID I END UP WITH THIS EEDIOT OF A MAN?" - that is where the misbehavior starts

Ask yourselves - IF the woman I am currently married to in Nigeria today has access to N50 Million ($65,000) - will she still be in this marriage ?

IF you can answer that truthfully then you will know what will happen if both of you relocate abroad grin

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by alvan06(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
erico2k2:

Your assumption is flawed, and you are not close to anyone abroad ,let me tell you those who live in that bracket you mentioned paying such rent do not pay any utility bills its all-inclusive as they rent rooms in a shared accommodation, the next thing they pay for is t fare to work and feeding.
no i live abroad myself,I pay 650€ monthly for 2 bedroom apartment and my condominium is 170€ although my light and gas is bill come every two months which is around €320 or more depending on the usage, all am saying is that if in Nigeria we have electricity and security bros I’ll comfortable prefer staying in Nigeria with less than 400k monthly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.