Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad (49716 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by ibechris(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
deepwater:
lol

people with N500,000 naira in their account are better than a lot of people abroad.

you see that line above? the rich have used it so many times to supress the poor from making any tangible advancement out of poverty (Nigeria).

500k would pay an average rent per month in the western world.
500k would pay average annual rent in Lagos
so how is a poor person in Lagos better off ?

Until u visit,then u will know what that line meant. For now,enjoy Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by ThiefnubuBandit: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

A rabid genes ipod dog spotted. They act mad like dogs with rabies.

I press your mama toto, the toto make fuen fuen!!!
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by hush15: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Reverend Esther Ajayi has asked married people who wants to relocate abroad to be sure their marriage can survive the test of time abroad considering the societal values, pressure and culture.

She advised people to consider it well.and make sure they are certain of the move before they make it.

She also mentioned that people with N500,000 naira in their account are better than a lot of people abroad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Art6dP_BmW8

And this is somebody's spiritual leader... she lacks wisdom.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Brownshoe: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:
I know of a newly married couple with a baby who decided the wife should leave first and she wrote the man it was over after getting there. He is yet to get over it.
subinallahi

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by AreaFada2: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
adedayoa2:
nawa o, I know 3 women that went there before their husbands, they worked and invited husbands over.
cheesy grin
3:1 ratio. You are currently winning. The guy you quoted should step up. cheesy

The marriage that broke up, the lady wasn't happy in the marriage in 9ja. Circumstances just shackled her into the marriage. So are lots of marriages in 9ja. Maybe she was even cheating on the guy while in 9ja sef. Probably better for the ex-hubby long term, who knows?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Nhemzie17: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Validated:

Suffering and smiling, yet they are not returning to Nigeria? What is a million naira sir?

A million is a huge amount to start a business and begin your journey to financial freedom.
Most of them don't return until they finally make it just to avoid being ridiculed of getting abroad and coming back with nothing.
The successful ones who returned from abroad went through many years of hustle to attain that. A friend of mine spent over 5m to travel abroad. He's been there for a year + and is still striving to earn a living. Imagine what 5m would have started for him in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by 080bjaked(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
people with N500,000 naira in their account are better than a lot of people abroad.

This statement is wrong on many levels. Infact as a bank branch mgr with 1m savings, you still aren't better than a warehouse operative in the UK.

7 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by etrouble: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:
I know of a newly married couple with a baby who decided the wife should leave first and she wrote the man it was over after getting there. He is yet to get over it.

Get over what? That same evening that the foolish woman wrote to the guy, I was out with the guy from Unilag, to Yabatech, to FCE Akoka, to LASU, to Lagos Poly. More than six different bitches for the night. Stop deceiving yourself. It's men's game, no woman can win this game, except she is playing with a sheboy

4 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by FavouredNK: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
Praxis758:
Well said.

Relocating abroad is a vital litmus test to ascertain the truthfulness and genuineness of true marital relationship between couples (most especially, the newly married ones)

Life abroad is totally difference from the type here in Nigeria.

Imagine the pressure of jobs that separates couples, time management, currency, pressure from folks at home, adapting to the new culture abroad etc.

Most marriages do not remain the same after relocating abroad.

Honestly I still think that whatever opinion people have about relocation should be kept to themselves not always trying to impose your opinion on others. We are all adults who are capable of bearing the responsibilities of our decisions and actions, always dishing out all these advices is like trying to think for urself and other people which to me is an insult because we all have brains to use In our different ways. Moreover marriage that will scatter will still scatter whether in Nigeria or abroad, it's all about the people involved. So the earlier people stop hiding under the umbrella of marriage to shy away from important decisions the better, make your plans and leave if you have the means period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Gipre(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
There are Nigerians abroad who are married and still living together in peace for over 20 years.

Sometimes, divorce is not always caused by women abroad. Some are caused by the MEN.

Infact there is even a higher rate of scattered marriage in Nigeria than abroad. Believe it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
sharpwriter:

Really? All these things just dey look like film trick. Which kain devil dey that abroad sef wey dey break marriages

Modified: I don't know which is more painful, the divorce or the thought that the woman never loved him or has fallen out of love, hence, the relocation is an avenue to reveal very deep hidden secret that could have remained buried for years or forever had it been there was nothing like abroad angry
Damn grin

Cc: Angelfrost
odemeetu1
id4sho
Asour

My point exactly above...!

These women have merely been enduring these marriages just because they are in a culturally repressive society.

Their wings come all out the moment they are in a society that empowers them beyond the restrictions of matrimony.

5 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by timesuploaded: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
500k too big. If you have 30knaira presently in your pocket you are richer than 99.9% of Americans. Americans are debt zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Godmind2022(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
It's not cultural differences or divergent values abroad that separate marriages. Rather, it's lack of godly values or principles. There are marriages that last a lifetime and those that didn't last 5 years both hear and abroad. The rate of divorce or staying together depends on the number of sound Christians or sound persons in both societies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by IgOga(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
A word is enough for the wise... In my Uni days I knew three couples whose marriages ended after they relocated to the UK. It was unfortunate but it happens more than you hear. A sudden change needs a lot of adjustment especially for families that have always functioned on naija levels.

Having said that never let fear hold you back from taking opportunities...including japa grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
Pls how can someone have babies and not marry pls ...
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Menclothing: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
Not in all case
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by abimic(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Zimzy:
I agree with her. It is not healthy for new couples from Nigeria to travel to settle in any of the liberal countries where their quest for human rights has eroded the foundations of true family life. As soon as you relocate somebody's eyes might open and your marriage becomes endangered. May God help as many whose marriages is passing through a rough season because of relocation.

This is funny. Are you saying they ate the apple from the garden of Eden again? grin

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by timesuploaded: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Oblongata:
I know a lot of broke people with little or no opportunity to travel will masturbate on this thread!

Naija or Abroad, marriage wey go crash go crash.

If your woman get money pass you for naija na the same shege wey she go show you for abroad she go show you for here.

My brother! Forget Obi, Atiku or BAT, none of them can save Nigeria, if you get the levels, JAPA!!!
Japa is stupidity. Japa is depression. And you are a donkey for being this brainwashed. Make japa kill all of una. Slave

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by timesuploaded: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Himtulie247:
We know grin grin grin
suffer won kill them for Yankee and UK
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
deepwater:
lol

you see that line above? the rich have used it so many times to supress the poor from making any tangible advancement out of poverty (Nigeria).

500k would pay average annual rent in Lagos
so how is a poor person in Lagos better off ?

The question is even:

How many Nigerians out of the over 200 Million have ever or will ever have 500k lying dormant in their accounts??!

If it were that easy to have half a million, why would people want to Japa?!!

7 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by FavouredNK: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
drakeli:
It’s true but at what cost for the husband? After different men don nack their wives before they could get paper to invite their husbands

Why must we always conclude that the woman must be sleeping around just because she is away from her husband? What about those who still sleep around under their husband nose right in the same house here in Nigeria. Must it be every woman who is away from her husband for awhile that must cheat on him after all some men also travel leaving the wife, what do they do to raise money to invite the wife over?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Hezzyluv: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Lolz, you talk am no mean say you don do am

If Sapa do you shege, u go do any legitimate thing wey you feel e dey OK to go hustle. cool
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by FuckSilly: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
adedayoa2:
nawa o, I know 3 women that went there before their husbands, they worked and invited husbands over.
Say God shocked shocked shocked

Oniro buruku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by timesuploaded: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nhemzie17:
I wonder why a Sane person who has up to a million or more in his/her account would spend everything to travel to another country with a lot of uncertainties. Why not stay back and invest that money and get established.
Don't be deceived by the fake life of those abroad, they are suffering and smiling.
All of them na mumu. In 2023 I will personal kill japa. Stupid Nigerians must get sense
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by ArcFresky(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
deepwater:
lol

500k would pay average [b]os better off ?

Depending on your location, 500k in UK will get you a faceme I face you room, where you will share toilet, bath, kitchen with 4 other people.

4 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
IgOga:
A word is enough for the wise... In my Uni days I knew three couples whose marriages ended after they relocated to the UK. It was unfortunate but it happens more than you hear. A sudden change needs a lot of adjustment especially for families that have always functioned on naija levels.

Having said that never let fear hold you back from taking opportunities...including japa grin grin grin

Such couples are better off divorced then.

I have on record several other couples that have remained married and even happier for decades since moving abroad.

Nigerians in Nigeria just pretend a lot because of the stigma attached to singleness and divorce...!

A lot of marriages in Nigeria today are more toxic and destructive than singleness! Fact!

4 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by timesuploaded: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Caen1:
You can't expect people to stay in a country where prices of things are sky rocketing every hours without any intended solution to increase the minimum wages .
prices are higher abroad. You are a slave. Everyone abroad is in a slave ship

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by timesuploaded: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
tfelicityk:
She is being factual.
There is sense in whatever she said concerning Japa.
However, who God destined to make it over there will make it. And vice versa.

The economy is though over there too.
Nobody destined anybody over there. The only place there is destiny is Nigeria. Abroad is a destiny killer. Traveling abroad is stupidity

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by sharpwriter(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

My point exactly above...!

These women have merely been enduring these marriages just because they are in a culturally repressive society.

Their wings come all out the moment they are in a society that empowers them beyond the restrictions of matrimony.
Hmmmm... Jagajaga world angry
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by happney65: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
I don't care what this pastor woman says but I just want to share something that looks like this.

I know of a person doing very well here with his three kids. Moved himself and the whole family to Australia. After a year or so not sure now. They are divorced there. It really pained the bros ooo. Still yet he still came home and married another woman from here. The lady went to Sydney just about two months ago.

I don't know why he still insisted on marrying a Nigerian and why he can't either stay alone or even marry an Australian. Anyways I wish him the best sha.

I really do cos na nice Bros

4 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by timesuploaded: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
She is mad. We must japa.
your eye go clear. Na mumu stage you still dey. Abroad is a depression shithole. Every Nigerian there are 10minutes away from suicide

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.