Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad (49715 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Nhemzie17: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
I wonder why a Sane person who has up to a million or more in his/her account would spend everything to travel to another country with a lot of uncertainties. Why not stay back and invest that money and get established.
Don't be deceived by the fake life of those abroad, they are suffering and smiling.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Validated: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
Only successful families pay good tithes and offering.
Also only successful couple can relocate abroad.
A good dentist cannot advise you to pull your ailinng tooth, if you do, s/he has no job.

If you get my drift, you are smart.

6 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by skuribeebo: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
Those people paying tithes are japaing gradually. grin

8 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Caen1: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
You can't expect people to stay in a country where prices of things are sky rocketing every hours without any intended solution to increase the minimum wages .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by habeeboladimeji(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
adedayoa2:
nawa o, I know 3 women that went there before their husbands, they worked and invited husbands over.

Thank you oo , no mind dem
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by ThiefnubuBandit: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:
She has valid points.

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by tfelicityk(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
She is being factual.
There is sense in whatever she said concerning Japa.
However, who God destined to make it over there will make it. And vice versa.

The economy is though over there too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by saintopus(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Oblongata:
I know a lot of broke people with little or no opportunity to travel will masturbate on this thread!

Naija or Abroad, marriage wey go crash go crash.

If your woman get money pass you for naija na the same shege wey she go show you for abroad she go show you for here.

My brother! Forget Obi, Atiku or BAT, none of them can save Nigeria, if you get the levels, JAPA!!!

End of story

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by ThiefnubuBandit: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
She is mad. We must japa.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by odemeetu1: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tradepunter2:
NONSENSE SHE DY COLLECT OFFERINGS AND TITHE

ALL THESE USELESS PEOPLE FRONTING AS GOD SENT

Always showing stupidity since 1970

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by joyandfaith: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Don't relocate abroad if you are already having disputes in your marriage. Abroad would hasten divorce.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by pinkasso: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Una don preach prosperity tire..yet people no prosper..now nah to advice people wen won Japa ...the best thing that can happen to you as a man is to relocate abroad with a hardworking and loving wife ..nah that time you go know the definition of " Accelerated Blessings"...

20 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by sharpwriter(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
odemeetu1:

Since the society dey so free and everything dey like damn easy, everybody dey misbehave direct..
Take for instance, My Anuty relocate there and the child mistakenly turn hot oil on herself this nonsense oyibo guys come say since the baby never sabi talk much my Anuty dey maltreat her, Her own child o And decide they go wan carry the child till she dey big enough to want to stay, I was like what... She fought that case ooo, thank God she got her child back,
So when you wan relocate, think of tax, think of you can't scold your child because she fit vex call social whatever for you���
grin inside life, drama no dey end.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Aguiyimba(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
deepwater:
lol

people with N500,000 naira in their account are better than a lot of people abroad.

you see that line above? the rich have used it so many times to supress the poor from making any tangible advancement out of Nigeria.

500k would pay an average rent per month in the western world.
500k would pay average annual rent in Lagos
so how is a poor person in Lagos better off ?

Their are couples with less than that amount living happily in this Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Validated: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nhemzie17:
I wonder why a Sane person who has up to a million or more in his/her account would spend everything to travel to another country with a lot of uncertainties. Why not stay back and invest that money and get established.
Don't be deceived by the fake life of those abroad, they are suffering and smiling.

Suffering and smiling, yet they are not returning to Nigeria? What is a million naira sir?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Aguiyimba(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hezzyluv:
If it's the fear of my marriage scattering that would make me not to japa..., then I would even say I QUIT before I japa.... So I know no wife dey tangle me back home grin

Easy said than done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by habeeboladimeji(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Whether in abroad or in naija, marriage that will break will break, its even better to break in abroad than here in naija,
There are numbers of good couples living very fine in abroad.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by FavouredNK: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
adedayoa2:
nawa o, I know 3 women that went there before their husbands, they worked and invited husbands over.

Don't mind them, people are always quick to use the negative examples to discourage others when there are a lot of positive ones to emulate.

14 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Begobow: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
They shouldn't Japan cos you want to keep collecting their tithe

7 Likes

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by deepwater(f): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Their are couples with less than that amount living happily in this Lagos.

happy? yes... i agree but better off than someone in western world? i disagree!

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Hezzyluv: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Easy said than done

To you and not applicable to everyone
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by id4sho(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
sharpwriter:

Really? All these things just dey look like film trick. Which kain devil dey that abroad sef wey dey break marriages

Satan pro max cheesy

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Patriotsleague: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP!!!
A rabid genes ipod dog spotted. They act mad like dogs with rabies.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Aguiyimba(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
deepwater:

happy? yes... i agree but better off than someone in western world? i disagree!

It involves everywhere. Where there's good, there's also bad.
Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Asour: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
sharpwriter:

Really? All these things just dey look like film trick. Which kain devil dey that abroad sef wey dey break marriages

The marriage wasn't strong.

I.e. Weak Foundations here.

Perhaps, the wife is dependent so that was her bond to the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Emman08: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by drakeli: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
adedayoa2:
It’s true but at what cost for the husband? After different men don nack their wives before they could get paper to invite their husbands

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Nuliberry: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
sharpwriter:

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by Aguiyimba(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hezzyluv:

To you and not applicable to everyone

Lolz, you talk am no mean say you don do am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.