Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? (25896 Views)

One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Probz(m): 12:40am On Dec 08, 2022
I’m too much of an all-time liker of food to answer that question but as far as snacks go I’ll choose okpa-Wa(a)wa/igba di uko. It’s very sweet and comes with all sorts of health-benefits.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by KingLion007(m): 1:28am On Dec 08, 2022
SamuelLoch:

I'd rather chose a serving than a food...
So, here's mine

Rice with little beans, and plenty dodo by the side, salad in a plate plus fish, and meat. Viju Chocolate, and Water. grin Na toilet u wan sleep abi

If it's not wastage, we can do solid with egusi or ogbono alongside cheesy
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by ultimateprof: 1:56am On Dec 08, 2022
Akpu ( fufu ). This food make sense die!
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by joe4christ(m): 4:03am On Dec 08, 2022
Just give me Beans and Yam with vegetables and big big fish and meat combined together to make it a meal then water to flush it down and I will eat that everyday for the rest of my life and I no go ever tire. I think!�
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by stasius: 4:24am On Dec 08, 2022
Jollof rice with soft fried goat meat, fried fish, and and plantain with salad coleslaw and water. Then some fruits as Dessert.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by emerged01(m): 4:48am On Dec 08, 2022
I realise I dont have special food. I enjoy every food at different time.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by cl0r0x: 5:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Fried rice with pounded yam balls placed beside it with goat meat and vegetable stew and beans and moimoi all in one plate grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by fcbelle72(f): 5:34am On Dec 08, 2022
doggedfighter:

Is this what we're talking about here, kollins11 ?
...Food na food Kollins11 made his own chioce, mine is gbola grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Truvelisback(m): 6:04am On Dec 08, 2022
Correct Banga Soup with eba or Starch.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by ISTP: 6:16am On Dec 08, 2022
Noodles.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Stanleyq: 6:29am On Dec 08, 2022
Kollins11:
OP said food, and kpekus is the kind of food every man should eat.

As a matter of fact guys love it tight, soft and succulent like fresh kpomo.
Continue eating it for one month 3 times a day without other food and u die. The next world, when u see woman eh, u go vomit.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by templeRun20(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2022
Breast
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Abemy(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2022
It's simply impossible and I need not stress myself.

I used to think I can eat beans through out my life, but few years later, and till date, I don't like beans again.

I thought Banana was indispensable but I hate it now.

So, it's simply impossible.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by jrobbins: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2022
Good Vodka and Kilishi
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Fragility6: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Abemy:
It's simply impossible and I need not stress myself.

I used to think I can eat beans through out my life, but few years later, and till date, I don't like beans again.

I thought Banana was indispensable but I hate it now.

So, it's simply impossible.
Guy me too. Since i got to know beans get more carbs,my dislike start. To enjoy it,i add vegetables

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by ericbertrand(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2022
Potatoes with liver, carrot, spring onions, green bell pepper and garlic
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Munzy14(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2022
mariahAngel:

I probably should've gone with my beloved plantains. cheesy
No..

Variety is the spice to life.. cheesy

Give a mix of everything kitchen.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Yankiss(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2022
doggedfighter:

Is this what we're talking about here, kollins11 ?
That's his favorite food na. What's the meaning in English please, doggedfighter?

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by seanwilliam(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2022
grin Rice and beans cooked together( not separately grin) with Titus and fried stew.

I’m sure when I get to heaven I’ll still eat it.

No matter how rich I am, I no fit change am.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by ariesbull: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2022
oga soup
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Allisgud: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2022
Rice but different preparation salad and chicken
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by heartbeat84: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2022
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Kollins11:
Kpekus

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by BrightDeGea(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2022
Beans and fried plantain
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by judedwriter(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Fried plantain (dodo) beans and fried chicken.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by trumpcoat(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2022
Pounded yam with correct vegetable soup with assorted meat
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by iamademorlar(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2022
Semo, egusi and vegetable soup with fish
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by inkredible69: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2022
Afang soup
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by phemmyfour: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2022
mariahAngel:
If you're allowed to choose only one food that you will eat for the rest of your life, what food would you choose?
(You're allowed to have ingredients)

For me, I would've chosen plantain, but since it's nutritionally deficient, I'll go with eggs.
I wás born to eat rice
Varieties will do....like jollof, coconut, fried and white rice
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Rajahbite(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2022
Beans all the way ! ! !
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by NEUDUDE: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2022
Dokunu. I can eat that ghanian delicacy. Morning, afternoon and night everyday. Sadly its nutrient deficient but i love it still. I think that shit boosts libido too
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Diyaiyanu87: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Ifokore...
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by missidy: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Coconut rice grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wierd Substance In Five-Alive Juice (Picture) / My Horrible Experiences With Food Sellers In Lagos / 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.