Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? (25949 Views)

One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Unbreakable007: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fufu grin grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by riverbird: 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
PortHarcourt bole and fish 4 life smiley
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by ogkrakkid(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Plantain
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by DecentFriend(f): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Yam and egg sauce.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Munzy14(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahaha
Thanks.

Instagram people really love plantain o.
They just never get tired of it. cheesy
Everybody likes plantain..Due to its multipurpose nature.

You can pound as swallow.

You fry unripe/ripe.

Cook ripe/unripe and enjoy with any sauce.

Chips nko..

Even roasted..damn!

It is just a useful stuffs.

The harvest here is always sold out..And orders pour in massively especially this dry season.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by saintokwuluora(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Amala with ewedu missed with gbegiri and enough orishirishi

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by olorundipe9090: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pussy noni
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by lordprogress: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Rice I can eat rice 1 straight week and I won't get tired.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Lakeview: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
A buffet of African dishes is fine grin cool
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by SocialJustice: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fried noodles with seafood.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by deavicky(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kollins11:
OP said food, and kpekus is the kind of food every man should eat.

As a matter of fact guys love it tight, soft and succulent like fresh kpomo.
what of women what will they eat?.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ewa goin and soft bread
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Melagros(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

Is this what we're talking about here, kollins11 ?
I don't know oo, I tired for them

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by faceland: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chicken
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Rotexoj: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Amala, ewedu ,gbegiri and confirm goat meat

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by rowosky(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Golden morn and tapioca with milk and lots of sugar
Divine
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by eskuvoisrael(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
potatoes nd egg
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by eskuvoisrael(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
coco yam and egg
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by faceland: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kollins11:
OP said food, and kpekus is the kind of food every man should eat.

As a matter of fact guys love it tight, soft and succulent like fresh kpomo.

If a man has not eaten in 3 days and you offer him food or the most beautiful woman in the world. Of cause a heterosexual man would chose the sexy woman over any gaddamn food.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Oizee(f): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
okirewaju:
Hard to choose between rice and bread
u better choose rice before constipation finish u

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Prolific2018: 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
I can't joke with Odogwu Fufu, Egusi soup and Goatmeat. If they have it in heaven, i will really appreciate that when i get there someday.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by EngrKemp: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Better fisher man native soup with plaint/oat fibre swallow.

Red wine or juice to go with
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by clems88(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Rice oooo. I can eat rice straight one week without any other meal cool
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by obyikye(f): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
My lovely Yam.

mariahAngel:
If you're allowed to choose only one food that you will eat for the rest of your life, what food would you choose?
(You're allowed to have ingredients)

For me, I would've chosen plantain, but since it's nutritionally deficient, I'll go with eggs.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Deicide: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fried Egg, Chicken and Fries
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by aieromon(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Beans
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by StarchAndBanga: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Starch and Banga soup kiss kiss
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Btruth: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Iresi. grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Nobleou(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
My love for beans & bread is something else...

I call it B&B
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by treatise: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
mariahAngel:
If you're allowed to choose only one food that you will eat for the rest of your life, what food would you choose?
(You're allowed to have ingredients)

For me, I would've chosen plantain, but since it's nutritionally deficient, I'll go with eggs.
Adam's apple
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Godfullsam(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
doggedfighter:
Rice and Chicken

Women love enjoyment o
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Robinmido(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mad man grin
Kollins11:
Kpekus

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Horrible Experiences With Food Sellers In Lagos / Pounded Yam Preservation And Reheat Method / Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.