Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? (25937 Views)

One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. / What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by mariahAngel(f): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin you are still shifting the time..

Not just rice alone, any thing nri cheesy

Beans, yam, just any thing good for consumption..

You can as well do pastries, ma o wu sharp sharp like shawarma, pizza na burger .. cheesy

Just nye anyi something every 2days.

And make videos o cheesy

You're already veering off from the original concept. cheesy

- African food only.
- One food at a time (otherwise, the page becomes messy)
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Munzy14(m): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

You're already veering off from the original concept. cheesy

- African food only.
- One food at a time (otherwise, the page becomes messy)
Normally you start from somewhere and spread the catchment area.. cheesy

Smh you are still making excuses for yourself o grin

As long as it is food, it cannever get messy.

I si African food only, Ngwa i ga zuta cassava, ferment and make utara grin.. do you even know how to?

Or make Ji apu mmiri, Nsisa etc..
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by mariahAngel(f): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Munzy14:

Normally you start from somewhere and spread the catchment area.. cheesy

Smh you are still making excuses for yourself o grin

As long as it is food, it cannever get messy.

I si African food only, Ngwa i ga zuta cassava, ferment and make utara grin.. do you even know how to?

Or make Ji apu mmiri, Nsisa etc..

OK. Let me just go with the flow. cheesy

Gini wu nsisa?
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Munzy14(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

OK. Let me just go with the flow. cheesy

Gini wu nsisa?
Lol..

Nsisa wu the slim ji akpu mmiri that is like spaghetti..Otherwise called Abacha cheesy

These are real African, if you really want to do African o grin

Imagination of you going to market to buy raw cassavà, peel and ferment, bia yoor yà the cook foofoo.. grin grin chineke nna!

Things like that are going extinct.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by mariahAngel(f): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..

Nsisa wu the slim ji akpu mmiri that is like spaghetti..Otherwise called Abacha cheesy
O wuhu ihe I kwesiri i de? cheesy

These are real African, if you really want to do African o grin

Imagination of you going to market to buy raw cassavà, peel and ferment, bia yoor yà the cook foofoo.. grin grin chineke nna!

Things like that are going extinct.

OK! Gbando gbuo'm! Hahahaha
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Munzy14(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

O wuhu ihe I kwesiri i de? cheesy

OK! Gbando gbuo'm! Hahahaha
Locally aha ya wu nsisa..

Then when it is prepared with ngu and others, it is called Abacha.

Hahahahahah o si gbuo ya..I hu tu la ebe a yor ga akpu(fermented one) before?
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by mariahAngel(f): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Munzy14:

Locally aha ya wu nsisa..
Then when it is prepared with ngu and others, it is called Abacha.

Hahahahahah o si gbuo ya..I hu tu la ebe a yor ga akpu(fermented one) before?

OK.

I've seen it naa.
I have no business with akpu. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Munzy14(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

OK.

I've seen it naa.
I have no business with akpu. lipsrsealed
Yea ..I know..Nwa afor kporo akpu ashi cheesy
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Beans

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by davidas101(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Beans and plantain, whichever way it's prepared I'm cool with it...
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Tundex911: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
You saabi Ewa-goyin

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pounded yam with okro soup and stew cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by fohlarp: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
Semo n any draw soup.for swallow
Ojojo/ ikokore n pap,for light food

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Horrible Experiences With Food Sellers In Lagos / Pounded Yam Preservation And Reheat Method / Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.