Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number (47005 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Johel(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

You never jam good woman trust me

Good women are few, many of them are naturally Stingy.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Pimine: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Bill this guy from the first day you set your eyes on him and he ask for your number

He doesn't owe you

But you have every right to know whether he is stingy or kind

We need kind people in this world it doesn't matter how much he sent it's about the intention

©️ DB Coach
Foolish girl with a disgusting entitlement mentality. Keep coaching the foolish ones.

So pesin like me go dey expect multiple billings everyday na as per say your number go give me direct access to Elon Musk or Zuckerberg. Billing kee you there

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by enonche85(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

And I say it with my full chest

And thunder fire any man that gives women money and ask for sex in return

What should he ask for in return?, should he ask for money too?.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by enonche85(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

Thunder fire any lady who asks a guy to take her out on a date, movies, gifts etc..
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by enonche85(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Pimine:

Foolish girl with a disgusting entitlement mentality. Keep coaching the foolish ones.

So pesin like me go dey expect multiple billings everyday na as per say your number go give me direct access to Elon Musk or Zuckerberg. Billing kee you there

no mind the anumpa!... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by tiswell(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

You never good woman trust me

there is nothing like a 'good" woman. Women are actually very hard hearted than men,only that some men hasn't realized it yet.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2022
From their comment you can tell this men are disgraceful and as well not decent

How they respond

How they comment says a lot

It still boils down to the same thing I emphasize

Kindness is very key
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2022
You can tell when you meet a man of value who has brains

His ways of reactions and intellect won't be like some comment

I have read two good comment

Those guys if you are in relationship they are lucky to have you

You know yourself

Thank you for standing out for the truth despite being the same gender

You na be the real gees
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2022
To conclude it all note

If you don't give someone else will

There are good men out there

It's been beautiful writing opinion and I will no more further

Keep the critics towards the other aspect of what I also talk about

There is ebook coming soon
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Starzo: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Later when we start insulting women,they will call us misogynists.

How you want make I take address people wey dey reason like this if not by throwing insults at them

These nigerian women nor just shame and sense at all

Very useless set of people walking around with suck-away pit smelling vaginas
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by LoveJesus87(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

My point is if you want Money have diginity to work for it and don't lessen yourself looking for decent men to give you alms , even Almajiri are useful to the society when making money

A prostitute offering her body to make men happy is far more with diginity than someone who would beg for help from a stranger she first met

Let's train our girls properly abeg

this one is just into confusing all the girls out there. D ones that have seen and experience will be wiser than the nonsense she is saying while the young and immature ones will take into that advice but they will learn..
Someone you are just meeting for the first time you are already asking for money, what impression are you giving the person

Some people go come online dey form "motivational coach" , "relationship advisor" with their empty heads..
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by gaspology(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Bill this guy from the first day you set your eyes on him and he ask for your number

He doesn't owe you

But you have every right to know whether he is stingy or kind

We need kind people in this world it doesn't matter how much he sent it's about the intention

©️ DB Coach
Later you will complain he broke your heart when it was pure business all along. Confused gender grin
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2022
There are good women

Many of you men don't go for those ones

You all are ranting bitterness

Whether she is rich , average or poor in looks or money

All women are the same

Just because she don't express it don't mean she doesn't want it

Me I don't pretend , am very straight and direct simple
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by gaspology(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

Na you thunder go � fire for trying to reap where you did not show.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
I am not forcing my opinion on the women

They have choices to make

Neither should you force your opinions to me

I have share my own view

Create your own thread and share

Simple and short
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2022
You threw out the main point

Which is kindess and intention

Many of you don't even comprehend

You have turn giving has transactional let it make sense to me this gender

Does it make proper sense

You as a gender also beg for money

While come on social and pretend you don't
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Starzo: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
The lady you call ugly all smilling and selling her skills in the same post you criticize

Read to comprehend words period

Check my signature

You worwor sha undecided
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Vaiki(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
A woman of value who work hard for her money

Also need to know the man she want to spend the rest of her life with is not a stingy man

Women give 80% Percent am talking of women of substance

So you guys should read to understand simple!

Your gender should remove money which other value do they add aside prick even in relationship , sex conversation up and down

Send nudes or video call

Tell your gender the truth be decent and kind

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe The Coach

Very stupid thinking!!
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Many women read this and I can tell

Even your gender knows and can admit

That only 5 percentage of reasonable men are out there
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Ladies shine your eyes before you settle

Many married women regret their mistakes

Don't even make that same mistakes

I admire every woman out there who are hustling and doing their best

I hope you find men who are all about growth and not sex

Who are all about generosity and not stingyness
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Starzo: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Many women read this and I can tell

Even your gender knows and can admit

That only 5 percentage of reasonable men are out there

And the percentage of reasonable nigerian women dropped to 0.0000005%

Almost extinct
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Pimine: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2022
enonche85:

no mind the anumpa!... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very disgusting thing. Shiloh is knocking on her door. I don't pity her na those follow follow girls wey dey listen to her poison I dey pity.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2022
You all claim that our leaders are wicked because they hide money

You are a wicked man if you don't help that lady who may one day be of help to you

You give and you ask for return does it make sense

If you want to help

Help genuinely without being force

If you can't give with money

Give her jobs , sponsor her to learn a skils , help her start a simple business , recommend her

It's all about intention
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Starzo: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Ladies shine your eyes before you settle

Many married women regret their mistakes

Don't even make that same mistakes

I admire every woman out there who are hustling and doing their best

I hope you find men who are all about growth and not sex

Who are all about generosity and not stingyness

Is it a taboo for you as women to be the generous ones in relationships??

Such entitled leeches you are

You think the world revolves around your rotten-fish smelling vaginas.... useless h*es!
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2022
There is a guy on this nairaland

His name is seemaj

He is such a great guy

Every day he gives me job updates

How many of you men can do that

You na dey here they rant bitterness

Continue

One day you will understand giving is good and you don't if you as well may need it someday

Life is too short to be wicked and stingy in this economy

Period
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by tamdun: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

But a woman can ask for money on the first date abi
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2022
I pray for every lady out there

May you attract good men with good intention

Stay single don't settle for less

Keep building yourself and keep adding value

Dont compare yourself

Much love
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Starzo: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You all claim that our leaders are wicked because they hide money

You are a wicked man if you don't help that lady who may one day be of help to you

You give and you ask for return does it make sense

If you want to help

Help genuinely without being force

If you can't give with money

Give her jobs , sponsor her to learn a skils , help her start a simple business , recommend her

It's all about intention
The same way I looked for a job and empowered myself, she can also do same for herself

If I have the opportunity, I would empower fifty men before thinking about empowering a woman

Cuz empowering a woman is useless. She'll still dig a hole and hide her profits without making any meaningful impact on those around her.

But if I help man, e sure me say he go help one or two in return (including naturally stingy women)
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Starzo: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There is a guy on this nairaland

His name is seemaj

He is such a great guy

Every day he gives me job updates

How many of you men can do that

You na dey here they rant bitterness

Continue

One day you will understand giving is good and you don't if you as well may need it someday

Life is too short to be wicked and stingy in this economy

Period
How many people (including women) have you given job updates to in your life??

Are you cursed to for ever remain dependent?
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Shine your eyes oh ladies you see this gender

Dey are wicked about 85%

So when they come to your dm

Asking for sex

Don't even reply them

Mute them

You don't need to block him

If he is not talking growth or value he is not worth conversation period
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Growth in friendship and relationship

Check their username if he is your boyfriend commenting thrash here

You know better
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Keep pushing women

God bless your hustle

The real hustlers who work extremely hard not deserving less

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.