Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number (47046 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Sammy101111(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Teach the ladies how to make there own money and. Not depend on men

No man or human begin like liability in is life
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by cyndylove64(f): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I am sorry to disappoint you Nigerian Men

But you guys no dey try

I said what I said

You all think that women are entitled they are beggers because they ask you

Havent you forgotten that we are all beggars in the sight of God

We all dey beg baba God make e dey bless us

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe The Coach
so your believe is a girl should bill a guy she just met.. okay
If you invite a guy out
Will you pay the bills or you expect the guy to pay ?
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Thank you for your insults and backlash no be today

We don hear am

Check my signature to see saw of my services

Recommend , Refer and if you have a job on ground and you need me to work on it

Send a dm
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by CheapHomes1: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

And I say it with my full chest

And thunder fire any man that gives women money and ask for sex in return

But thunder will not fire any woman who gives sex and asks for money in return
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Don't be a SiMP
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by CSTRR: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Every other men in Africa know that Nigerian women have turned relationship to a poverty allieviation scheme.

The other day, it was South African women insulting them, and then Ghanaian men.

Nigerian women don't disgracing us.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by CheapHomes1: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Bill this guy from the first day you set your eyes on him and he ask for your number

He doesn't owe you

But you have every right to know whether he is stingy or kind

We need kind people in this world it doesn't matter how much he sent it's about the intention

©️ DB Coach

If you need kind people, are you kind? How have you shown kindness to the man asking for your number? Did you buy him a drink? Abi you are the only one entitled to receive kindness and you are looking for who is kind and stingy?
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Uchesis: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I will conclude this

I get the fact men you dey para for this content

But I will say with all facts and with my full chest

Stingyness is hereditary

Imagine our own leaders hide bullion vans of money when there are people hungry who need money

Kindness is key period

I chatted with a girl online for the first time. The next thing she told me was "my data is finished". I said ok when you subscribe again we will continue". Its only SIMPle men who pay for sex that will fall for such nonsense. I don't toast nigerian girls, they are not different from girls who do hook-ups.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by faithfull18(f): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2022
Kajaard:

It's always the ugly looking cretins that have a lot to say. Rubbish
And how is that ugly You post your picture if you are fine.

Unintelligence is leaving the subject Matter to attack personalities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2022
Lols �

The content keeps going viral

Nigeria women this and that we don hear

Content training check my signature
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Karleb(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2022
It is mostly the ugly ones that think like this
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Kindly note the training can be virtual or online

Check signature if you are interested
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Kajaard: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2022
faithfull18:

And how is that ugly You post your picture if you are fine.

Unintelligence is leaving the subject Matter to attack personalities.

All these low value ugly girls always jumping to support eachother.

Please stay far away from my mention. I am allergic to ugliness.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2022
If you already know when it comes to the business of content creation am your plug

I have gone viral countless times

That's why you see when I post opinion it goes viral and it's usually take one month or three month before I post

But I also want to tell you , aside opinion content there are other angles to it

This is how I come in

Traffic and lead generation check signature
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by luizpippo(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I will conclude this

I get the fact men you dey para for this content

But I will say with all facts and with my full chest

Stingyness is hereditary

Imagine our own leaders hide bullion vans of money when there are people hungry who need money

Kindness is key period

I meet people i don't know in transit and pay their fares, pay keke fares of school kids or elderly, anyone who works for me can call me up for assistance and i am sure to turn up, my neighbors securities can even fight on my behalf because i always turn up for them, i take care of any babe i am dating.

I even treat hook up babe with human face such that they would want to keep in touch and want one stupid relationship.

But it is one Bimpe on NL that knows i am stingy because i refused to dash out money to a female i asked for her number.

So much for dating/relationship expert grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by faithfull18(f): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Kajaard:

All these low value ugly girls always jumping to support eachother.

Please stay far away from my mention. I am allergic to ugliness.
Ugly cretin, show us your picture, I am sure you topped it up with being broke, there's always a pattern to your likes grin Pele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2022
There are Great recommendation of people have trained in this aspect and have gotten great results

Results Speaks for us

If you need me on content Gigs as well

Plug me in today but note that you have to pay for the value of what I give in content

I have my price packages so send dm
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Content management is there

If you don't have time for content creation or management of it

And you want the content to go viral

It takes people like us in this expertise area

You want to be viral countless times both in business and branding

Check my signature

I am always available 24/7
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by nikola(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Panasonic101:

Genuine request on the first date? Her family and friends cripple? Why me?
LMAO
Bro, I could succumb to that request on the first meet but bro, we need to detach ourselves from that mentality of mounting personal bills on others.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Princelyod(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2022
Are you testing him to know if he will be a good platonic friend? Bwahahaha
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Lastly kindly note for content management that

Data fee is compulsory

Separate from services fee

If you are into websites or a brand or business owners

You need someone like Digital Bimpe on board

To take your content extremely viral with good seo and you pay quality for her services

Check signature
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by lolu2019: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

Thunder fire all married men that paid bride price and got intimacy then?

Abi or the thunder is only for single guys who gives women their hard earned sweat and blood
on top ur money,women will still give u disease. Don't mind the idiot.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2022
A recent activity of me training someone for content management

Result Speaks for us

Check signature

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2022
Recommendation

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2022
Recommendation

Result Speaks for us

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2022
Testimonials

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2022
Review as well on the Digital Bimpe App

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by cooooooks(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2022
Bimpe went from sensible topics to attention seeking topics.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by tollyboy5(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Bill this guy from the first day you set your eyes on him and he ask for your number

He doesn't owe you

But you have every right to know whether he is stingy or kind

We need kind people in this world it doesn't matter how much he sent it's about the intention

©️ DB Coach
I concluded that any girl I chat and she bill me instantly. I'll let her know my parent didn't raise a begger so I'll end chat asap, I don't want to be chatting with a begger.

If she sit by the road side then I can give her something.

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Recommendation

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by lagonovo: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Is this a universal concept or mere profiling of Nigerian men? This won't work in most places. Bill another person? No, you pay your own bill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today / Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.