Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,841 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number (47044 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2022
Kindly note

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by nairamaniac: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

I believe relationship is a give and take issue

I give resources to get affection and Intimacy

Can I also bill her sex, romance intimacy and show of affection in return for my kindness just to be sure she's willing to offer more than a plutonic friendship

Or the billing is for women only

very true talk. But I think the word is platonic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2022
Which one do you need before the end of the week

Check my signature

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Just a reminder

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by foolbuster: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Bill this guy from the first day you set your eyes on him and he ask for your number

He doesn't owe you

But you have every right to know whether he is stingy or kind

We need kind people in this world it doesn't matter how much he sent it's about the intention

©️ DB Coach

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being stingy. Everything is wrong with having an entitlement mentality to a man's wealth thou.

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2022
A simple life book on Okadabooks

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by foolbuster: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But thunder will not fire any woman who gives sex and asks for money in return

Don't mind them. grin

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by tollyboy5(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

And I say it with my full chest

And thunder fire any man that gives women money and ask for sex in return

Many ladies are useless also, once you ask for intimacy they bring billing.
Thunder fire and lady that bill a man for sex or bill a man after sex.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by zeeace(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Any man that does this wrong action of giving a woman money and having sex with her

Either you gave her transport fare and you had sex with her

Go and ask God to forgive you

Trust me because that day you had already curse yourself

Na that kind thing God no like

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe The Coach
you're just a lunatic.they way you think and talk. Your parents should be ashamed of you.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by JOACHINpedro: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Well, this going viral means validating what the abroadians says about our women.
Goodluck to una kiss

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by almarthins(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
When it comes to stinginess, ladies are the stingiest gender.

Stingy wan kill dem but na man own dem wan collect
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2022

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by odaniel1(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
A woman of value who work hard for her money

Also need to know the man she want to spend the rest of her life with is not a stingy man

Women give 80% Percent am talking of women of substance

So you guys should read to understand simple!

Your gender should remove money which other value do they add aside prick even in relationship , sex conversation up and down

Send nudes or video call
Tell your gender the truth be decent and kind

Why shouldn't the women be kind too? What other contributions do women make besides having sex? In order to achieve equality, both genders must face the facts and cooperate. The opposite gender's justification for not upholding responsibilities is all this sectionalist behaviour that favours one gender over the other.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Check my signature and looking forward to working with your brand

Keep the emails and dm coming

Result Speaks for us
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

Thunder fire all married men that paid bride price and got intimacy then?

Abi or the thunder is only for single guys who gives women their hard earned sweat and blood
Give it to them back to back. I m loving this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by greypencils: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Na you go suffer am
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Numismatic(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
From my observation I can tell the men who react on this subject

Must be very stingy

If you can't even help a stranger out

We never even talk your neighbor or your family

Learn to be kind

That's the point in that message

We have very generous women who go in for men

A man needs to learn to be kind. What about you as a woman, what are you learning? Billing? And you said thunder fire anyman that gives money in return for cash, Same thing applies to a woman that is billing a man she is meeting for the first time. Hunger with thunder fire her

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by phorget(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

Same thunder will fire any woman that collects money from man.

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by almarthins(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

If the same thunder come ricochet come meet you for where u dey now. Wetin u go say God do?

Me I no support trade by barter but most women dey play smart like say men are fools.

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Munzy14(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Many ladies have lost their specially made husbands following some personal thoughts like This broadcasted on social media.

If you are not careful, negativityof others will extend to you by hook or crook.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2022
Digital Bimpe App - https://digitalbimpeapp.glideapp.io

Digital Bimpe Site- digitalbimpe..com
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by entrep88: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2022
OP, na like this women dey use motivational talk dey beg? I approach you first time you bill me doesn't matter if male or female is wrong. But you approach me and ask I will give if I can, this is morally right! There is a lot of impression on first meetings either male or female, first time billing is a red flag anywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2022
YouTube Ads check signature

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by TUBLEZ(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

You never jam good woman trust me

u r correct, I hv been lucky with generous lady even without dating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Seo

Check signature

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2022
God bless you

TUBLEZ:
u r correct, I hv been lucky with generous lady even without dating
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by zomoears(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

You never jam good woman trust me

You are only validating his statement.

How many “good women” are there?

What percentage of women are “good women”?

How many women will have and be willing to share with their man?

The number
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Ads policy

Check signature

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2022
Testimonials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by jibrilELsudan: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2022
AN ASHAWO GIVING ADVICE TO HER FELLOW ASHAWOS

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by frankputer: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2022
is the bill money for application fee, acceptance fee or registration fee ?
testing fee.
lol..
scamming get different pattern.
be vigilant brothers.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2022
Budgeted site

Check signature

Make u na dey give me views because I dey use the other angles sell my brand

Dey there they criticize

You get time lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ / Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today / Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.