Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? (3609 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

When I ask you to disprove them, what do you do?

Like a Coward, you avoid answering the Queries and start beating about the bush

To disapprove your lies? Okay, now I want to take on the challenge on showing that you make statements without any iota of evidence. That you fabricate statements and when called to bring proof for your hallucinations, like the stray humanoid called advocatejare, you stray from it.

Just fvcking say yes if you know you have nothing to hide!!!!

And to answer your useless question: Oftentimes than not, I don’t run from your questions. I only give you conditions you stray from. When I ask you questions as well, you give me conditions I find unacceptable and I even give you my reasons for not accepting your conditions. Have you ever bothered to address any of my reasons?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOOOOOL!

Potential thief wants to run away like an actual thief caught on the streets of oshodi. You can’t stray away from your challenge like the stray advocatejare. Nahhh that is unacceptable cheesy

This was your statement:

“Check my posts, If TenQ said a thing, you can be sure he has EVIDENCES for them”

Are you afraid that you will be caught like a potential thief you are? I’m not the one trying to show good character on this platform (or sainthot). So why are you running away from telling the world that you have “evidences” for your statements?

By the way: I know evidence may not be part of the usual register of your profession. That word is an uncountable noun and should not end with an “s” like you always use it. Saying “evidences” make you look like someone whose skull is devoid of an important organ.
LOL!
I'm just following your good example of Not answering any questions posed to you!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

LOL!
I'm just following your good example of Not answering any questions posed to you!

So, in essence, you are straying from your OWN challenge like the stray advocatejare? Ehn potential thief TenQ?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

Why should I tell you!?
After-all by example you have shown how not to answer a question!

Lol grin So our hypothetical Muslim is safe and comfortable with what he has. T for thanks anyways!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

So, in essence, you are straying from your OWN challenge like the stray advocatejare? Ehn potential thief TenQ?
Can you say that again please?
LOL!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol grin So our hypothetical Muslim is safe and comfortable with what he has. T for thanks anyways!
You have shown the way!
Stay in your error, but I will spoon feed you with the truth of Islam!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

Why should I tell you!?
After-all by example you have shown how not to answer a question!
LegalWolf is misguided like Muhammad

We found you lost and guided [you]"

wawajadaka ḍāllan fahad
-surah 93:7

The word used is ضَالًّا dallan, which means lost, astray, misguided. That was what Muhammad was before he was named a prophet by Waraqa !
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

You have shown the way!
LegalWolf is like Muhammad who doesn’t have answers you anything, but used insulting words on anyone who ask him questions

Sahih Bukhari 1:3:132
Narrated By Um Salama
Um-Sulaim came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Verily, Allah is not shy of (telling you) the truth. Is it necessary for a woman to take a bath after she has a wet dream (nocturnal sexual discharge?) The Prophet replied, "Yes, if she notices a discharge." Um Salama, then covered her face and asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Does a woman get a discharge?" He replied, "Yes, let your right hand be in dust (An Arabic expression you say to a person when you contradict his statement meaning "you will not achieve goodness" ) and that is why the son resembles his mother."

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:

LegalWolf is misguided like Muhammad

We found you lost and guided [you]"

wawajadaka ḍāllan fahad
-surah 93:7

The word used is ضَالًّا dallan, which means lost, astray, misguided. That was what Muhammad was before he was named a prophet by Waraqa !

My problem with some Muslims is that even when they know they are WRONG,they would still be throwing tantrums of stupid arguments as if that would make the error to correct itself.

One of them just told me that
Jubril is NOT a spirit the title "holy spirit" is just a meaningless name of identifying him.

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

My problem with some Muslims is that even when they know they are WRONG,they would still be throwing tantrums of stupid arguments as if that would make the error to correct itself.

One of them just told me that
Jubril is NOT a spirit the title "holy spirit" is just a meaningless name of identifying him.

No servant is greater than the master, when they follow a lunatic as their best example, what do you expect if not that they should be acting like lunatics too, look at the weirdo LegalWolf.

He was even ashamed of declaring that he was a Muslim!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:

No servant is greater than the master, when they follow a lunatic as their best example, what do you expect if not that they should be acting like lunatics too, look at the weirdo LegalWolf.

He was even ashamed of declaring that he was a Muslim!
LegalWolfs will step out of Islam to win an argument. Imagine him calling "the Messiah" a thief!

When people don't care about the truth, God leaves them to wallow in their vomit
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

LegalWolf will step out of Islam to win an argument. Imagine him calling "the Messiah" a thief!

When people don't care about the truth, God leaves them to wallow in their vomit
They are Antichrist like the false prophet that will burn in hell forever. They never reference the real Jesus, Isa the fake Jesus is who they believe in

LegalWolf look what what will happen to your false prophet

Revelation 20:10
“and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were,and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:

No servant is greater than the master, when I follow a lunatic yhwh as my best example, what do you expect if not that they should be acting like lunatics too, look at the weirdo Advocatejare.

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:

LegalWolf is like yhwh who doesn’t have answers you anything, but used insulting words on anyone who ask him questions
….

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2022

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2022

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

You have shown the way!

Please bring it on! In as much as I stuff ur brains with the idi0cy of your religion, I am good.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

LegalWolfs will step out of Islam to win an argument. Imagine him calling "the Messiah" a thief!

Lol, the word truth abhors your nature. I’ve asked for you to defend your statement but u strayed away like the stray humanoid advocatejare.

Lol! Where did you see me “calling the Messiah a thief”? Lol! You still want to forge another statement again ehn?

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, the word truth abhors your nature. I’ve asked for you to defend your statement but u strayed away like the stray humanoid advocatejare.

Lol! Where did you see me “calling the Messiah a thief”? Lol! You still want to forge another statement again ehn?

Did you not say that the Messiah stole a donkey?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

Please bring it on! In as much as I stuff ur brains with the idi0cy of your religion, I am good.
Always
Check:
https://www.nairaland.com/tenq/topics
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:

They are Antichrist like the false prophet that will burn in hell forever. They never reference the real Jesus, Isa the fake Jesus is who they believe in

LegalWolf look what what will happen to your false prophet

Revelation 20:10
“and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were,and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”
They will know when it's too late that Allah, Mohammed and Satan are all alias of each other!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

Did you not say that the Messiah stole a donkey?

Where did I say 'the Messiah stole a donkey' Ehn potential thief TenQ? grin At least, you 'Messiah' in inverted comma, don't you know the meaning of that? At least, you have used inverted comma in a conversation with me before...

So tell me, where did I say 'Messiah' stole a donkey? And please don't stray from the question like the humanoid advocatejare is known for!

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

They will know when it's too late that Allah, Mohammed and Satan are all alias of each other!
I wish LegalWolf will know on time
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

Always
Check:

These are imbecilic rantings. I mean real and properly constructed arguments and not the one based on hallucination!

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

These are imbecilic rantings. I mean real and properly constructed arguments and not the one based on hallucination!
LOL
Check:
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:

I wish LegalWolf will know on time
They know the truth, but they haven't come yet to there tipping point.
Islam is not just a religion it is a cultural identity which is difficult to dump away.

Well keep on praying and exposing them to what islam truly is!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

Where did I say 'the Messiah stole a donkey' Ehn potential thief TenQ? grin At least, you 'Messiah' in inverted comma, don't you know the meaning of that? At least, you have used inverted comma in a conversation with me before...

So tell me, where did I say 'Messiah' stole a donkey? And please don't stray from the question like the humanoid advocatejare is known for!
Is Jesus not your Messiah!?
Didn't you say he stole a donkey?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

Is Jesus not your Messiah!?
Didn't you say he stole a donkey?
So tell me, where did I say 'Messiah' stole a donkey?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

LOL
Check:
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

No wonder, your jaw drops any time you see one.
Of course to hide your disturbance, you pretend not to understand what yove read.

Have a nice day
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

So tell me, where did I say 'Messiah' stole a donkey?
According to Islam:
Is Jesus "the Messiah"?
Yes or No?

Or do you know any other Messiah?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

According to Islam:
Is Jesus "the Messiah"?
Yes or No?

Or do you know any other Messiah?

Very simple question: So tell me, where did I say 'Messiah' stole a donkey?

This Ghost Paid My Transport Fare / Purpose: Sent To Bear Grief And Sorrows / The Bread Of Life