Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? (3629 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thanks Vannessa,
Of course, I am heavily interested in islam. I read about Islam. I study Islam BUT I ask questions!
I consider this as my greatest difference with Muslims, I ask Questions.
Don't mind me, this is also the way I ask Questions about the Bible.
vannessa7:

It's like you are very much interested in Islam, I admire your zeal in searching out all those verses and hadith's when you are not even a muslim.
Anyway, islam enjoin us not to argue on religious matters because religion is not by compulsion. Also all you christian critics on nairaland have already made up your mind on what to believe about islam and it is futile to try and answer any of your questions. My advice to you if you really want to know the truth about islam is to dedicate just six months to practice it and compare it to your experience in christianity, then go back to being a christian, you will not need to ask questions anymore. As for me and other muslims reverts, what we found is too precious and we will never go back to christianity insha Allah.

Check the highlight in yellow above.

1. Does it make sense to PRACTICE some thing which you know is clearly in ERROR for SIX months to verify the experience and contrast with christianity?
Do you think it is logical if I ask you to worship Ogun, Buddha or Amadioha for six months in other to verify its authenticity and go back to Islam if you find it as false!? What will convince me when I am CURRENTLY practicing that which turned my life around and gives me a certainty of Eternal Life with God after this life here on earth?
Why do you think God even created us as humans? "Your naive answer would be to worship him!" But is this the reason!?
Does it not sound like take this poison FIRST and determine if you are killed or not?

2. Of course we know that no human being has the power to convert anyone, but as Christians we Preach the TRUTH about God and the Free Gift of Eternal Life in Christ. We also give reason for those in bondage to know that the chains holding them is virtual. So, it is well within your right and power as a human being with a conscience to CHOOSE with your life NOW and reap the fruit later. I cant CONVERT any one: it is impossible! I can only show you the Way, the Truth and the Life: what you do with Him is between you and your conscience.

3. It would be a serious injustice on my part against Muslims if with what I know About Islam, I keep Quiet: I will climb the roof top to broadcast this DECEPTION called Islam that the enslaved would be saved. I almost recited the Shahada myself: my habit of asking Questions set me free.

MY SISTER:
This is why I ask Questions;

"Who has the power to forgive sins?" AND "Who has the power to admit people into paradise "? ,
The obvious response you'd give would be Allah only!
BUT
Is this TRUE?

My job is to show you that Mohammed is a partner of Allah in Admitting Muslims into Paradise and forgiving the Sins of muslims!

Allah says that every Muslim would enter hell fire! (but he would later remove Muslims and LEAVE the unbelievers hobbling on their knees in the fire)
Why?
For how long will this enduring the fire be?
Suppose this time becomes indefinate?

Thank you once again for your response!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by vannessa7(f): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:
Thanks Vannessa,
Of course, I am heavily interested in islam. I read about Islam. I study Islam BUT I ask questions!
I consider this as my greatest difference with Muslims, I ask Questions.
Don't mind me, this is also the way I ask Questions about the Bible.

Check the highlight in yellow above.

Does it make sense to PRACTICE some thing which you know is clearly in ERROR for SIX months to verify the experience and contrast with christianity?
Do you think it is logical if I ask you to worship Ogun, Buddha or Amadioha for six months in other to verify its authenticity and go back to Islam if you find it as false!? What will convince me when I am CURRENTLY practicing that which turned my life around and gives me a certainty of Eternal Life with God after this life here on earth?
Why do you think God even created us as humans? "Your naive answer would be to worship him!" But is this the reason!?
Does it not sound like take this poison FIRST and determine if you are killed or not?

2. Of course we know that no human being has the power to convert anyone, but as Christians we Preach the TRUTH about God and the Free Gift of Eternal Life in Christ. We also give reason for those in bondage to know that the chains holding them is virtual. So, it is well within your right and power as a human being with a conscience to CHOOSE with your life NOW and reap the fruit later. I cant CONVERT any one: it is impossible! I can only show you the Way, the Truth and the Life: what you do with Him is between you and your conscience.

3. It would be a serious injustice on my part against Muslims if with what I know About Islam, I keep Quiet: I will climb the roof top to broadcast this DECEPTION called Islam that the enslaved would be saved. I almost recited the Shahada myself: my habit of asking Questions set me free.

MY SISTER:
This is why I ask Questions;

"Who has the power to forgive sins?" AND "Who has the power to admit people into paradise "? ,
The obvious response you'd give would be Allah only!
BUT
Is this TRUE?

My job is to show you that Mohammed is a partner of Allah in Admitting Muslims into Paradise and forgiving the Sins of muslims!

Allah says that every Muslim would enter hell fire! (but he would later remove Muslims and LEAVE the unbelievers hobbling on their knees in the fire)
Why?
For how long will this enduring the fire be?
Suppose this time becomes indefinate?

Thank you once again for your response!

Your first question reeks of ignorance, how can proof that what you know is the only truth and there are no other truths out there. It is said that experience is the best teacher but you only have your christian experience and here is someone who has had the experience of both religion at a committed level and you still argue. Quoting scriptures does not mean anything because anyone can prove anything even from the Bible, it's the covenant and anointing you are experiencing that matters. I was worst than you of which I deeply regret, I didn't want to hear anything about islam not to even talk about practicing it until God opened my eyes to the truth of islam. Islam is still the only religion feared by the devil and which gets rid of every evil instantly if done correctly, I know because I was a church minister for almost twenty years and now a committed muslim for six years. You should pay attention when I talk on religious subject. I have written a book on my experience but not yet published, I don't mind if I get a sponsor to publish it.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
vannessa7:

Your first question reeks of ignorance, how can proof that what you know is the only truth and there are no other truths out there. It is said that experience is the best teacher but you only have your christian experience and here is someone who has had the experience of both religion at a committed level and you still argue. Quoting scriptures does not mean anything because anyone can prove anything even from the Bible, it's the covenant and anointing you are experiencing that matters. I was worst than you of which I deeply regret, I didn't want to hear anything about islam not to even talk about practicing it until God opened my eyes to the truth of islam. Islam is still the only religion feared by the devil and which gets rid of every evil instantly if done correctly, I know because I was a church minister for almost twenty years and now a committed muslim for six years. You should pay attention when I talk on religious subject. I have written a book on my experience but not yet published, I don't mind if I get a sponsor to publish it.
Church minister that was saying that bleaching the skin drives evil away

Church minister that didn’t like being created the way she was until she was telling black people to bleach their skin.

I wonder the nonsense you were teaching you were those you were ministering to

Church minister that left Christianity to look for husband in Islam.

I hope you include that in your book

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by switosman(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
vannessa7:

One thing about you moslems is, they lie too much, So God opened your eye to see Allah as true god..., Please stop lying against God. Well after come tell us about the emptiness that had envelope your live. for your info, there is nothing straight forward in islam, its only stupid(disturbed) people that believe islam is true religion to convert.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Interestingly, I do NOT have anything against Muslims and God knows that I have very good relationship with them. I only see them as SINCERELY lost and sincerely in ERROR! As a Christian, love is watching out for your neighbor. When he is about to eat poison, a good neighbor should hit him so hard as to knock out his teeth with the poison.

I myself ALMOST recited the Shahada (through Ahmed Deedat's books). I got myself the Glorious Qur'an and began to read. I had so many Questions that needed answers. I thus went back to ground zero to learn and understand.

God gave a Free Gift of Eternal Life with Him to men and someone else came to present something that looks like the original but fake. Indeed, by Allah's claim, he is the BEST of Deceivers!
John 14:6:
"Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me."

Prov 14:12:
"There is a way which seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

vannessa7:

Thanks for your fine lecture about experience as you assume you are the only one with experience. I don't only quote scriptures, I am a living prove of Christ's power in me.

If a man left Islam to become a Buddhist and in the process, he became a billionaire, he has a fine family and living in great health, would his action be a sufficient proof that Islam is wrong and Buddha is right?

Job was once told by his wife,
"...curse God and die"!
Do you for once think that the evils befalling Job was because he was serving a wrong God?

I can bet that If Job had denied God, then God would have left him alone AND his problems would have ceased because the aim of Satan in inflicting pain and difficulty on Job would have been achieved!

This earth is a school where those who are qualified to be God's children are selected from all descendants of Adam and Eve. Therefore, every human being wil run the race that is set before them. The scripture says
Heb 12:1:
"...., and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us,"

God has not promised even His commited children a stress free untroubled life. Jesus said, In this world you shall experience tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

What then gains a man or woman, who obtained the whole world BUT loses his/her soul to eternal damnation. I am sure you are an ordinary person like me, not even gaining 1% of Dangote's asset of mental health, physical health and wealth.

You said:
"Islam is the only religion feared by the devil"! Where did you read that? Any Islamic literature to back this up?

If exorcism is the way to know the true religion, then we'll be confused as Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Taoism, Scientology as well as some ATRs all perform exorcism. So, if we are to base our religion as what works, we'll certainly be in trouble.

Dear Vanessa,
Let's assume that Islam is TRUE,
You don't have to respond to me but Answer to Yourself truthful these questions!
1. Why did Allah send Jesus (with all His unique attributes) to the world?
2. Do you think that Allah and Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the same personality? Qur'an 2:133-134
3. Is the paradise of Jesus the same as the paradise of Mohammed?
4. Why did Allah (apparently) create Christianity? He Deceived both the Jews, Roman, Mary, the Apostles, Siblings and Disciples of Jesus for more than 600 years before Islam?
5. Why does Islam hate the Jews this much: even in the last day, a tree will say to the Muslim, "a Jew is hiding behind me, kill him"?
6. If Christians and Jews are in error, why did Allah promise them paradise. Even the Sabians (who worship the stars) had their place in paradise? Qur'an 2:62
7. If 10% of the reported negative character (according to the Hadiths) of Mohammed is true, can he still be a Messanger of God?

Indeed, according to Christ Jesus, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!

I am praying for you, I am willing to Answer ANY Questions!

Thank you Sis!
Have a Beautiful night rest!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by vannessa7(f): 12:46am On Dec 11, 2022
TenQ:
Interestingly, I do NOT have anything against Muslims and God knows that I have very good relationship with them. I only see them as SINCERELY lost and sincerely in ERROR! As a Christian, love is watching out for your neighbor. When he is about to eat poison, a good neighbor should hit him so hard as to knock out his teeth with the poison.

I myself ALMOST recited the Shahada (through Ahmed Deedat's books). I got myself the Glorious Qur'an and began to read. I had so many Questions that needed answers. I thus went back to ground zero to learn and understand.

God gave a Free Gift of Eternal Life with Him to men and someone else came to present something that looks like the original but fake. Indeed, by Allah's claim, he is the BEST of Deceivers!
"Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me."

"There is a way which seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

Thanks for your fine lecture about experience as you assume you are the only one with experience. I don't only quote scriptures, I am a living prove of Christ's power in me.

If a man left Islam to become a Buddhist and in the process, he became a billionaire, he has a fine family and living in great health, would his action be a sufficient proof that Islam is wrong and Buddha is right?

"...curse God and die"!
Do you for once think that the evils befalling Job was because he was serving a wrong God?

I can bet that If Job had denied God, then God would have left him alone AND his problems would have ceased because the aim of Satan in inflicting pain and difficulty on Job would have been achieved!

This earth is a school where those who are qualified to be God's children are selected from all descendants of Adam and Eve. Therefore, every human being wil run the race that is set before them. The scripture says

God has not promised even His commited children a stress free untroubled life. Jesus said, In this world you shall experience tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

What then gains a man or woman, who obtained the whole world BUT loses his/her soul to eternal damnation. I am sure you are an ordinary person like me, not even gaining 1% of Dangote's asset of mental health, physical health and wealth.

You said:
"Islam is the only religion feared by the devil"! Where did you read that? Any Islamic literature to back this up?

If exorcism is the way to know the true religion, then we'll be confused as Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Taoism, Scientology as well as some ATRs all perform exorcism. So, if we are to base our religion as what works, we'll certainly be in trouble.

Dear Vanessa,
Let's assume that Islam is TRUE,
You don't have to respond to me but Answer to Yourself truthful these questions!
2. Do you think that Allah and Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the same personality? Qur'an 2:133-134
4. Why did Allah (apparently) create Christianity? He Deceived both the Jews, Roman, Mary, the Apostles, Siblings and Disciples of Jesus for more than 600 years before Islam?
5. Why does Islam hate the Jews this much: even in the last day, a tree will say to the Muslim, "a Jew is hiding behind me, kill him"?
6. If Christians and Jews are in error, why did Allah promise them paradise. Even the Sabians (who worship the stars) had their place in paradise? Qur'an 2:62
7. If 10% of the reported negative character (according to the Hadiths) of Mohammed is true, can he still be a Messanger of God?

Indeed, according to Christ Jesus, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!

I am praying for you, I am willing to Answer ANY Questions!

Thank you Sis!
Have a Beautiful night rest!

It seems you are just hiding behind the cloak of being a critic to really find out if islam is right for you. As per the above, I did not imply wealth or material gain made me believe in islam. What islam offer is more than that, it gives you instant holiness if you do it right and gives you rest from satanic harassment that is so rampant in christianity. It gives you real time result that you can see for yourself. For instance, I know a christian who told me that in his business anytime things are slow and customers are not coming he will go to the mosque to pray and on coming back he get swamped by customers and orders, he still goes to church on Sundays. I have proven this for myself too in my business, no matter what you sell you get sales whenever you say your prayers, that's by the way, I used to battle familiar spirit, spirit husband, idol power, witchcraft power etc but as soon as I came into Islam they ceased just by my regular prayers and mosque congregational prayers. I used to undergo regular deliverances in mfm and after each deliverance I would have a respite for a few months after which they would be back, I have also met several people who were strong muslims but converted to christianity after being preached to but had to run back to islam when they started experiencing warfare they didn't see in islam, all the evil they didn't know existed in their families suddenly gained power and came after them. Note that I did not decide to accept islam by myself, I had powerful revelations that convinced me, I am naturally gifted with the gift of revelations and prophecy so I know when the holy spirit talks to me, experience is still the best teacher if you really want to know.

Indeed, according

I will answer your questions above one by one.

1. Allah made attempt to draw man to Himself after the fall of Adam establishing the first religion which is Judaism, and the covenant of Judaism is activated by keeping laws of God expressly given to His chosen people . I'm sure you are aware of Judaism as a religion, I wonder why you did not ask why christianity came even though God already gave Judaism as a way to get to Him.
Anyway, as human the people soon found ways to cut corners and not keep those laws while pretending they were keeping it, Jesus spent a whole chapter abusing the Pharisees because of this, also it was very difficult to keep those laws and breaking one if it is the same as breaking all in the sight of God so God decided they could not keep the law so he sent Jesus with grace whereby through his name they can go to God, note that i did not say through his blood because he did not die, another person was nailed to the cross and I have someone in Canada who found a very old bible in a library where it was stated Jesus was replaced, anyway, with grace came a price, your soul becomes redundant, no need for you to be holy in yourself because you rely on the holiness of Jesus so it becomes a struggle to be holy, you pray in anger and fight daily without respite, the devil lives in the church and nobody can drive him away, if you are fortunate not to have evil foundation you may not know anything until one day an enemy stand up against you then you fight and fight and soon get called into ministry if you are lucky to become a pastor you become a servant of God just like muslims are slaves of God and thus get a higher anointing which reduces your warfare while the members calling themselves sons languish, for every genuine miracle or breakthrough thousands are rotting away in the devil's clutches.
Well, something had to be done because the God of the universe will not just watch the genuine seekers to continue to suffer, and the second seed of Abraham is just the right person, so Islam was birthed and it effectively takes care of those loopholes in christianity created by grace, no need to go through a proxy, your five daily prayers and other things get you access to God fast and when you are near the fire, all pests disappear.

2 I know the God of Abraham, isaac and Jacob is the same as Allah but deals with you depending the covenant through which you are worshipping Him, I have revelations severally about this.

3. I cannot answer number three because I've never been to heaven but I'm sure wherever muslims are will be ok and no genuine muslim will go to hell.

4. God did not deceive but gave mankind what we needed per time, the same way the Jews challenged Jesus is the same way christians challenge muslims now

5, there are worst thing written in the bible, those are prophecies and the condition that will warrant that is in the hand of God and I'm sure it will not be universal, it may just be like the fight between israelites and the Benjamin tribe in the bible.

6. They are clearly in error because the Jews could not meet the demand of their covenant and chose to do evil in secret while pretending, they loved idol several times and killed many prophets while christians are in error right from apostle Paul, he introduced many things Jesus did not say and later on untold errors have been introduced into the bible during interpretation and as a political tool then, it was also modified as a tool for colonization, another friend of mine who school abroad was taught this by a lecturer, the lecturer said they made sure the bible will make colonization easy so they changed many things but as the quran said everyone will be judge according to their intentions.

7. God can use anyone, go and find out the history of Adeboye and you will say it's not possible but he said those things by himself. God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise, also many hadith's and write up cannot be trusted, islamic scholars say we should throw such hadith out when they are too ludicrous

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 6:49am On Dec 11, 2022
Hello vannessa7,
Sorry to make you type such a long post. I will respond to you.

However, I want to teach you how to use the Quotation facility of Nairaland. It is not difficult and it makes your post more readable. You may practice it with me as you type

TinyTenQ:

1. Whenever you intend to respond to someone's post, the first you do is to click the quote command at the lowest, leftmost command (quote) of the persons post.
2. After clicking the quote command (quote), you will note that ALL the persons post would appear in GREEN background awaiting your Response. At the top of the persons post you will see something start quotation directive like
[quote. author==TinyTenQ post.=919065029]
and at the end of the persons post. you will see the end quotation directive like
[./quote]

3. These two PAIRS of directives are what you need to put anything the person you are quoting in quotation form
[quote. author==TinyTenQ post.=219065029]
and
[./quote]

4. So, If the persons post look like below:

[quote. author==TinTenQ post.=0019065029]
Any football match is like war, it consist of proper planning and ability to capitalize on your advantage and study your enemy weakness.

In the light of the above, let me Take you down memory lane, GRECCE was an underdog in Euro 2004, no one predicted them as a favourite ab initio, but their defensive technics was superb once they scored a lone goal that is the end, in fact in Final against CZECH I supported CZECH because of the caliber of players they paraded, the likes of NEDVED, BAROS, KOLA, ROSICKY and host of others. Those GRECCE scored them and that was the end of the tournament, though it was not a WORLD CUP but my point is that those teams have everything in common and that is zeal, commitment and enthusiasm to deliver.

[./quote]

And you want to break it into TWO sections so that you can make your comments, you will put such into a pair of start quotation directive
[quote. author==TinyTenQ post=999065029]
and end quotation directive
[./quote]

5. Example with the FOOTBALL POST ABOVE
I want to break it into TWO sections

[quote. author==Tiny post.=9919065029]
Any football match is like war, it consist of proper planning and ability to capitalize on your advantage and study your enemy weakness.
[./quote]
I CAN NOW TYPE MY FIRST RESPONSE HERE TO THE FIRST PART

[quote. author==TinyTenQ post.=219065029]
In the light of the above, let me Take you down memory lane, GRECCE was an underdog in Euro 2004, no one predicted them as a favourite ab initio, but their defensive technics was superb once they scored a lone goal that is the end, in fact in Final against CZECH I supported CZECH because of the caliber of players they paraded, the likes of NEDVED, BAROS, KOLA, ROSICKY and host of others. Those GRECCE scored them and that was the end of the tournament, though it was not a WORLD CUP but my point is that those teams have everything in common and that is zeal, commitment and enthusiasm to deliver.
[./quote]

I CAN NOW TYPE MY SECOND RESPONSE HERE TO THE SECOND PART

6. Summary:
Put the section of a persons post of interest into the pair of
Start quotation directive and End Quotation Directive

QUOTE OF SECTION 1
[./quote]
YOUR RESPONSE 1

QUOTE OF SECTION 2
[./quote]
YOUR RESPONSE 2

SECTION 3
[./quote]
YOUR RESPONSE 3

Hope the above make some sense.

I will follow this with a short post you can practice with.

Shalom.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2022
Hello vannessa7,
Please break the post below into two or three sections

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2022
vannessa7:

It seems you are just hiding behind the cloak of being a critic to really find out if islam is right for you. As per the above, I did not imply wealth or material gain made me believe in islam. What islam offer is more than that, it gives you instant holiness if you do it right and gives you rest from satanic harassment that is so rampant in christianity. It gives you real time result that you can see for yourself. For instance, I know a christian who told me that in his business anytime things are slow and customers are not coming he will go to the mosque to pray and on coming back he get swamped by customers and orders, he still goes to church on Sundays. I have proven this for myself too in my business, no matter what you sell you get sales whenever you say your prayers, that's by the way, I used to battle familiar spirit, spirit husband, idol power, witchcraft power etc but as soon as I came into Islam they ceased just by my regular prayers and mosque congregational prayers. I used to undergo regular deliverances in mfm and after each deliverance I would have a respite for a few months after which they would be back, I have also met several people who were strong muslims but converted to christianity after being preached to but had to run back to islam when they started experiencing warfare they didn't see in islam, all the evil they didn't know existed in their families suddenly gained power and came after them. Note that I did not decide to accept islam by myself, I had powerful revelations that convinced me, I am naturally gifted with the gift of revelations and prophecy so I know when the holy spirit talks to me, experience is still the best teacher if you really want to know.
I also mentioned Job in the bible,
I said:
"...curse God and die"!

Interestingly, the first deliverance I did outside the church setting was of a Muslim girl. Everything was wrong with her and she wasn't graduating because most of her results were not found. Right in my office i prayed for her, she started manifesting and vomiting things inside my office. Long story short, within the week, all her result were found and she made the graduation list. She came looking for me to thank me for praying for her...all praise be to Jesus. Muslims are ALSO afflicted by the devil, is this not true?

This was why I said:

Is exorcism or deliverance a sufficient proof that a religion is sent by God?

vannessa7:

Indeed, according
I will answer your questions above one by one.
Let me comment on your responses

vannessa7:

1. My QUESTION
Why did Allah send Jesus (with all His unique attributes) to the world?
YOUR RESPONSE
1. Allah made attempt to draw man to Himself after the fall of Adam establishing the first religion which is Judaism, and the covenant of Judaism is activated by keeping laws of God expressly given to His chosen people . I'm sure you are aware of Judaism as a religion, I wonder why you did not ask why christianity came even though God already gave Judaism as a way to get to Him.
Anyway, as human the people soon found ways to cut corners and not keep those laws while pretending they were keeping it, Jesus spent a whole chapter abusing the Pharisees because of this, also it was very difficult to keep those laws and breaking one if it is the same as breaking all in the sight of God so God decided they could not keep the law so he sent Jesus with grace whereby through his name they can go to God, note that i did not say through his blood because he did not die, another person was nailed to the cross and I have someone in Canada who found a very old bible in a library where it was stated Jesus was replaced, anyway, with grace came a price, your soul becomes redundant, no need for you to be holy in yourself because you rely on the holiness of Jesus so it becomes a struggle to be holy, you pray in anger and fight daily without respite, the devil lives in the church and nobody can drive him away, if you are fortunate not to have evil foundation you may not know anything until one day an enemy stand up against you then you fight and fight and soon get called into ministry if you are lucky to become a pastor you become a servant of God just like muslims are slaves of God and thus get a higher anointing which reduces your warfare while the members calling themselves sons languish, for every genuine miracle or breakthrough thousands are rotting away in the devil's clutches.
Well, something had to be done because the God of the universe will not just watch the genuine seekers to continue to suffer, and the second seed of Abraham is just the right person, so Islam was birthed and it effectively takes care of those loopholes in christianity created by grace, no need to go through a proxy, your five daily prayers and other things get you access to God fast and when you are near the fire, all pests disappear.
You didnt answer the question I posted: It was about WHY YOU THINK GOD DID SEND JESUS....?!
In Judaism, God promised the coming of the Messiah.
The Jews rejected Jesus as the Messiah because they assumed the Messiah would be a Warrior king rather than a Spiritual king.
The Messiah was to save the world through Israel.

Why is Jesus the only Human being who is
-the Word of God
-the Spirit of God
-the only sinless human being
-the only human BORN by a virgin
-living in heaven with God as he was delivered from death (according to Islam)
-the only creator of life (according to islam)
-knows what is in people hearts (according to Islam)
-spoke as a baby (according to Islam)

WHY did God do this to a single human if apparently, this caused BILLIONS of people to become CHRISTIANS and so in Error?

vannessa7:

2. My QUESTION
Do you think that Allah and Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the same personality? Qur'an 2:133-134
YOUR RESPONSE
2 I know the God of Abraham, isaac and Jacob is the same as Allah but deals with you depending the covenant through which you are worshipping Him, I have revelations severally about this.
That is the Islamic claim that we worship the same God, BUT is this TRUE?

Ask your Husband OR Your Imam and say:
"Is Allah the same as Yahweh?": the answer would be a resounding NO!

If the answer is NO, are they truly the same God!?

I am sure you know that Revelations are often dangerous as Satan can often disguise himself as an Angel of Light.
Unfortunately too: the word revelation is ALIEN to Islam as ONLY a Prophet (and Mohammed is the Last prophet) that can receive any Revelation.

If you can confirm that ALLAH is not YAHWEH, your Soul may be in DANGER of Hell Fire!

vannessa7:

3. My QUESTION
Is the paradise of Jesus the same as the paradise of Mohammed?
YOUR RESPONSE
3. I cannot answer number three because I've never been to heaven but I'm sure wherever muslims are will be ok and no genuine muslim will go to hell.
All you need is to read the differences in the description of Paradise as given by Islamic literatures and contrast with Christian literatures. I can give you references to each of these supposed allegation if you ask
i. Are you aware that there is a brothel in paradise consisting of images of men and women. A man goes there to have sex with anyone of his pick?
ii. That muslim men will have a minimum of 70 perpetual virgins in addition to their wives here on earth?
iii. Are you aware that in paradise Allah will appear in a shape different to what you Muslims expect and you will reject him as Allah?
iv. Are you aware that the muslim men will have enough booze (they cant get intoxicated) and an endless erection
v. Are you aware that there is no Islamic record of the relationship of Allah with Muslims in paradise?
vi. Are you aware that as a Muslim, you will ENTER hell Fire and then Allah will use Christians and Jews to replace/randsome you from the fire?
vii. Are you aware that there appears no record of benefit to Muslim women in paradise except to be one of the sex properties of the muslim men?

If you look critically, all these promises look like ENTICEMENT and TEMPTATIONS for people to become Muslims? Who is the chief temptere of Humans, and with what does he tempt people with?
I challenge you to find me Hadiths that speak of Muslim Men and Women Worshoping or Praising Allah in Paradise. Just one will be enough!!

vannessa7:

4. My QUESTION
Why did Allah (apparently) create Christianity? He Deceived both the Jews, Roman, Mary, the Apostles, Siblings and Disciples of Jesus for more than 600 years before Islam?
YOUR RESPONSE
4. God did not deceive but gave mankind what we needed per time, the same way the Jews challenged Jesus is the same way christians challenge muslims now
It is understandable if God deceived the Romans and the Jews, BUT
i. Can you show any evidence that Mary the Mother of Jesus was aware that the person on the cross was not Jesus?
ii. Can you show any evidence that any of the Apostles of Jesus was aware that the person on the cross was not Jesus?
iii. If the person taken down from the cross was not Jesus, why do you think the Women went to annoint Jesus early on sunday morning?
iv. How come ALL the Apostles of Christ except John died a VIOLENT death preaching that Jesus died and rose up from the dead?
v. What do you think the early Christians gained by preaching that their LORD was crucified stark NAKED on the cross? Would the story not be sweeeter if Chrostians claimed that Jesus disappeared!?

Does this not show that Allah decieved Mary the mother of Jesus, the Apostles, the siblings of Jesus and the Disciples at large that jesus was crucified whereas, He wasnt?
Hence, Allah Created Christianity as it is today!

vannessa7:

5. My QUESTION
YOUR RESPONSE
5, there are worst thing written in the bible, those are prophecies and the condition that will warrant that is in the hand of God and I'm sure it will not be universal, it may just be like the fight between israelites and the Benjamin tribe in the bible.
Have you forgotten that prophecies in the Old Testament all speak about the RESTORATION of Israel?
How would Israel be restored when the people are annihilated by Muslims?
Islam describes the Jews as Pigs and Monkeys: do you agree with this?
Don't forget that Jesus, Mary, the Apostles and most of the Prophets of Islam are Jews.

Are you saying contrary to the scriptures that at the end time, Israel would be EXTERMINATED?

vannessa7:

6. My QUESTION
YOUR RESPONSE
6. They are clearly in error because the Jews could not meet the demand of their covenant and chose to do evil in secret while pretending, they loved idol several times and killed many prophets while christians are in error right from apostle Paul, he introduced many things Jesus did not say and later on untold errors have been introduced into the bible during interpretation and as a political tool then, it was also modified as a tool for colonization, another friend of mine who school abroad was taught this by a lecturer, the lecturer said they made sure the bible will make colonization easy so they changed many things but as the quran said everyone will be judge according to their intentions.
[/.quote]
But the Quran says Jews, Christians and Sabians will enter Paradise?
As of the time of Mohammed, the Christians were saying that "the Messiah was Allah" (Quran 5:72) : Is this NOT polytheism in Islam
the Sabians worship the stars, why did Allah promise them paradise?
I don't know the offence of the Jews at the time of Mohammed as they were clearly not worshipping Idols.

Are you Truly saying that "polytheists" like Christians (who take Jesus as Allah) and the Sabians (who worship the stars) would enter paradise?

[quote author=vannessa7 post=119065022]
7. My QUESTION
7. If 10% of the reported negative character (according to the Hadiths) of Mohammed is true, can he still be a Messenger of God?
YOUR RESPONSE
7. God can use anyone, go and find out the history of Adeboye and you will say it's not possible but he said those things by himself. God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise, also many hadith's and write up cannot be trusted, islamic scholars say we should throw such hadith out when they are too ludicrous
God can use anyone, BUT God punishes sin severely when committed by His Servants
1. Did Allah punish Mohammed for coveting, lusting after and eventually marrying the wife of Zaid his adopted? What did Allah do about it, he canceled Adoption henceforth so that people can legally marry the wives of their adopted son. Is this not nausiating?
2. Mohammed had sex with the 17 year old Safiyyah bint Huyayy the same day he killed her husband, father and family! Is this righteousness?
3. Mohammed had sex with Mariyah the Copt, the slave of his wife and it became trouble enough for Allah to reveal a Quran about it. Can your husband safely invite your prophet to live with you in your house for a month?
4. Mohammed was under a spell of "Black Magic" for almost one year and he was imagining things he didn't do as if he did them! if your prophet can be under demonic affliction, how much more you his followers?
5. Mohammed permitted PROSTITUTION (Mutah) for Muslims and even wrote it in the Quran! Do you still think Allah is Yahweh?
6. Did Mohammed not say "Satan commands him but only for good"!? Do you know a single prophet of God that satan instructs in righteousness!?
7. How come Mohammed revealed the verses of a woman breastfeeding an adult male 10 times. Is this from Allah?
8. How come a prophet of Allah could not distinguish between the Quran and the satanic verses?
9. How come Mohammed sets a law of Allah for Muslims yet he ALONE is above the laws?
10. How come the Holy Spirit of God is relegated down to the statues of Jubril by Mohammed?

You know the Bible and therefore I ask:
Show me just one prophet in the Bible whose sole means of hearing God was an Angel?
Is Mary a Prophet of God?
Is Gideon a Prophet of God?
Are Samsons parent prophets of God?
Is Lot a prophet of God?

EVERY TRUE PROPHET OF GOD HEARS DIRECTLY FROM GOD!

I will prefer that you read and meditate on the truth spoken. If you feel I have erred in same of my statements, I will present sources from Islamic literatures.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by haekymbahd(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
Funny christians asking whether Allah is Yahwe when it is clear Jesus isn't Yahwe instead of them to solve there own dilema they are only concerned about Muslims who are not even disturbed about this..

The trinitarians and Unitarian Christians both know they don't worship the same God..

It is Allah alone we worship and him alone we call upon...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by vannessa7(f): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
TenQ:
Hello vannessa7,
Please break the post below into two or three sections

Stop focusing so much on the Bible which even the publishers agree it's full of errors, I don't have time for long epistle this time around. About that girl you delivered, claiming to be a muslim is different from practicing it correctly, there are more non practicing muslims than non practicing christians even though they dress the part and islam has more deal breakers than christianity because you are dealing directly with Almighty God and the grace which allow christians to get away with many things is not part of islamic covenant, the easiest way to understand islam is to study the old testament about h God dealings with the israelites, how God did not tolerate their lapses and had strict rules for them to approach Him. Do you know that many act of terrorism is caused by the anger of God on unclean sinful populations, not all though.
You keep talking about Gods errors, christianity is not an error of God but of man, it was modified during translation for political reasons and even the errors of some of the writers who input their opinions and advices also those people that started the issue of Trinity which we all know about, you can Google how Trinity was founded in the church if you are not aware. Apostle Paul did not write all those letters without
Including his own opinion, no wonder the quran has no input from any human,

As it is now you are still deficient because you have no basis to prove your stand in christianity, you have never experienced islam and thus cannot lecture me that have experienced the two, I wasn't a bread and butter christian because I obeyed every injunction, I was an evangelist, I preached in the rain and in the sun, I prayed and fasted, I laid hands and God performed many miracles through my ministry and I knew when holy spirit revealed islam to me, and this was because the devil jusy wouldn't leave me alone, idols telling me I must how to worship them, familiar spirit and spirit husband that regularly harass me, I did so many deliverances I lost count but they all disappear as soon as I embraced islam, I fought against it and prayed about it before I was convinced, the bible say deep calleth unto deep, why don't you ask the holy spirit to give you a sign if there is God in Islam and then listen. I will reiterate that the only means to get rid of the devil permanently is islam and it is a direct way to God. All those people doing deliverance always need to keep doing it but it is not so in islam if you practice it correctly. This is my sixth year and all I can say is I regret ever being a christian because of the many years I suffered in the hand of the devil. It's not as I have it all now, not about material things but the peace and joy of being free to serve God without having to fight of the devil at all times.
As per Allah not being same as the God of Abraham that's a christian wishful thinking, all muslims know that we came from Abraham and Ismael, God remembered His covenant on Abraham through Ishmael also. even in a polygamy you know the father see all his children as his children not a bastard because the child is from a second wife so also the blood of Abraham in Ishmael entitled him to being blessed by God especially since he was despised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNCmgXaKPT4

Check out that video

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
haekymbahd:
Funny christians asking whether Allah is Yahwe when it is clear Jesus isn't Yahwe instead of them to solve there own dilema they are only concerned about Muslims who are not even disturbed about this..

The trinitarians and Unitarian Christians both know they don't worship the same God..

It is Allah alone we worship and him alone we call upon...

I guess you should explain how some of your prophets have the name containing Yahweh and the WHOLE Quran is a STRANGER to Yahweh

English Hebrew Arabic....................................... Meaning
Elijah (English) Eliyahu (Hebrew) Ilyās(Arabic) Yahweh is my God (Meaning)

Zachariah (English) ZakarYah (Hebrew) Zakariyau(Arabic) Yahweh Remembers (Meaning)

Jesus (English) Yehoshua/Yeshua (Hebrew) Isah(Arabic) Salvation of Yahweh (Meaning)

John (English) Yahiya/Yohanan (Hebrew) Yahyah(Arabic) Yahweh is Gracious (Meaning)

Allah the God of Mohammed and you Muslims is ALIEN to Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!

Just explain How Allah called his prophets with the names reflecting Yahweh and Yahweh is ABSENT in the 99 Names of Allah?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by haekymbahd(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
TenQ:

I guess you should explain how some of your prophets have the name containing Yahweh and the WHOLE Quran is a STRANGER to Yahweh

Zachariah (English) ZakarYah (Hebrew) Zakariyau(Arabic) Yahweh Remembers (Meaning)

Jesus (English) Yehoshua/Yeshua (Hebrew) Isah(Arabic) Salvation of Yahweh (Meaning)

John (English) Yahiya/Yohanan (Hebrew) Yahyah(Arabic) Yahweh is Gracious (Meaning)

Allah the God of Mohammed and you Muslims is ALIEN to Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!

Just explain How Allah called his prophets with the names reflecting Yahweh and Yahweh is ABSENT in the 99 Names of Allah?
I will rather worship Allah than worship Jesus... The Jehovah of Unitarian christians is not the Jesus of trinitarians that is clear to everyone...

No where in the Quran did Allah claim he isn't Yahwe the only issue Allah had with Jews is their disobedience and Allah claims he isn't Jesus cos Jesus was his messenger...

You claim Allah is Alien to Yahwe and I will ask you did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob which you've mentioned above know their God as Yahwe

Exodus 6
2. And God spoke to Moses and said to him: “I am the Lord.

3. I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name Lord I was not known to them.

As a Muslim I am undisturbed by this you christians should solve the dilema within your group ..
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
1. Can you vouch that the Quran does not have ANY error?
2. But Islam doesn't even know yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob: repeating untruths a million times will not make it become true

vannessa7:

Stop focusing so much on the Bible which even the publishers agree it's full of errors, I don't have time for long epistle this time around. About that girl you delivered, claiming to be a muslim is different from practicing it correctly, there are more non practicing muslims than non practicing christians even though they dress the part and islam has more deal breakers than christianity because you are dealing directly with Almighty God and the grace which allow christians to get away with many things is not part of islamic covenant, the easiest way to understand islam is to study the old testament about h God dealings with the israelites, how God did not tolerate their lapses and had strict rules for them to approach Him. Do you know that many act of terrorism is caused by the anger of God on unclean sinful populations, not all though.
You keep talking about Gods errors, christianity is not an error of God but of man, it was modified during translation for political reasons and even the errors of some of the writers who input their opinions and advices also those people that started the issue of Trinity which we all know about, you can Google how Trinity was founded in the church if you are not aware. Apostle Paul did not write all those letters without
Including his own opinion, no wonder the quran has no input from any human,

As it is now you are still deficient because you have no basis to prove your stand in christianity, you have never experienced islam and thus cannot lecture me that have experienced the two, I wasn't a bread and butter christian because I obeyed every injunction, I was an evangelist, I preached in the rain and in the sun, I prayed and fasted, I laid hands and God performed many miracles through my ministry and I knew when holy spirit revealed islam to me, and this was because the devil jusy wouldn't leave me alone, idols telling me I must how to worship them, familiar spirit and spirit husband that regularly harass me, I did so many deliverances I lost count but they all disappear as soon as I embraced islam, I fought against it and prayed about it before I was convinced, the bible say deep calleth unto deep, why don't you ask the holy spirit to give you a sign if there is God in Islam and then listen. I will reiterate that the only means to get rid of the devil permanently is islam and it is a direct way to God. All those people doing deliverance always need to keep doing it but it is not so in islam if you practice it correctly. This is my sixth year and all I can say is I regret ever being a christian because of the many years I suffered in the hand of the devil. It's not as I have it all now, not about material things but the peace and joy of being free to serve God without having to fight of the devil at all times.
As per Allah not being same as the God of Abraham that's a christian wishful thinking, all muslims know that we came from Abraham and Ismael, God remembered His covenant on Abraham through Ishmael also. even in a polygamy you know the father see all his children as his children not a bastard because the child is from a second wife so also the blood of Abraham in Ishmael entitled him to being blessed by God especially since he was despised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNCmgXaKPT4

Check out that video
You are struggling desperately to convince yourself that Allah and Yahweh is the same Personality.
How come Yahweh does not appear even ONCE in the Quran?
Is Yahweh not the covenant name of God?

I wish you had answered my Questions: this post was to be a practice post for you.

Just ask your Husband or your Imam at the Mosque if Allah is Yahweh!
Or in your Mosque on Friday, pray that Yahweh will bless the worshipers.

It is NOT a difficult test is it?

Jesus said:
John 10:14
I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me,

Does Jesus know you even when you were claiming to be a Christian.

Vanessa,
I speak to you about your eternal life: Open your eyes and See!
Stop and LOOK!
Prov 16:25
There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death .

Prov 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to counsel.

Why did God institute Sacrifice of Sin for the Children of Israel?

John 3:13-19
13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Why would you choose darkness instead of LIGHT?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
haekymbahd:
I will rather worship Allah than worship Jesus... The Jehovah of Unitarian christians is not the Jesus of trinitarians that is clear to everyone...

No where in the Quran did Allah claim he isn't Yahwe the only issue Allah had with Jews is their disobedience and Allah claims he isn't Jesus cos Jesus was his messenger...

It is a big problem without solution isn't it?
That Allah could forget his COVENANT Yahweh name and adopt a generic name Al-Lah!?
You Muslims even got the name of your God Lah wrong as you call him Al-lah!?

Let's assume we Christians are in Error about our Religion, How are the Jews in ERROR?
As of the time of Mohammed, were they worshipping any Deity apart from Yahweh?

Repeating a LIE 10 million time will never convert it into the truth

WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS?

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
vannessa7:
What proof do you have that you have certainty of entering paradise?
What if I show you otherwise?

You say the bible is full of errors, okay!
The Quran is directly dictated by Allah, so it has to be perfect!
What if I can present to you five clear proofs of contradictions/errors in the Quran?

What will you do?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by haekymbahd(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
TenQ:

It is a big problem without solution isn't it?
That Allah could forget his COVENANT Yahweh name and adopt a generic name Al-Lah!?
You Muslims even got the name of your God Lah wrong as you call him Al-lah!?

Let's assume we Christians are in Error about our Religion, How are the Jews in ERROR?
As of the time of Mohammed, were they worshipping any Deity apart from Yahweh?

so you can talk about covenant why did Yahwe come into his creation as Jesus and not Yahwe?

Your God changed his name from Yahwe to Jesus and you are here talking about covenant.. We are not isrealite so we have no issue with any covenant..

The Jews rejected the messengers of God read the Quran yourself and see the allegations made against the Jews.. Even in the Old testament God kept warning the Jews didn't he so they disabeyed till there cup was full and another nation was chosen..

Exodus 6

3. I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name Lord I was not known to them.

When the Arab christians and Jews stop regarding to God as Allah then I might consider replying you on the issue of name LAH..

I repeat it is Allah alone we worship and him we call upon and No where in the Quran did Allah claim he is not Yahwe but it is clear from the Quran that Allah is not Jesus...
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
haekymbahd:
so you can talk about covenant why did Yahwe come into his creation as Jesus and not Yahwe?

Your God changed his name from Yahwe to Jesus and you are here talking about covenant.. We are not isrealite so we have no issue with any covenant..

The Jews rejected the messengers of God read the Quran yourself and see the allegations made against the Jews.. Even in the Old testament God kept warning the Jews didn't he so they disabeyed till there cup was full and another nation was chosen..

Exodus 6

When the Arab christians and Jews stop regarding to God as Allah then I might consider replying you on the issue of name LAH..

I repeat it is Allah alone we worship and him we call upon and No where in the Quran did Allah claim he is not Yahwe but it is clear from the Quran that Allah is not Jesus...
How do you say it in Arabic:
In the name of Lah. the beneficent the merciful!

In the Name of Who?
Lah!
Who is Lah?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by haekymbahd(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
TenQ:

In the name of Lah. the beneficent the merciful!

In the Name of Who?
Lah!
Who is Lah?
Why not ask the Arab christians and Jews atleat they were referring to their God as Allah before Islam or why the Authors of Arabic bible reffered to God as Allah....

Translate Elohim to Arabic?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
haekymbahd:
Why not ask the Arab christians and Jews atleat they were referring to their God as Allah before Islam or why the Authors of Arabic bible reffered to God as Allah....

Translate Elohim to Arabic?
Thanks be to Lah.

Thanks be to Who?
Lah!
Who is Lah?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by NNTR: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
haekymbahd:

You claim Allah is Alien to Yahwe and I will ask you did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob which you've mentioned above know their God as Yahwe

Exodus 6

As a Muslim I am undisturbed by this you christians should solve the dilema within your group ..
Hmm ....

You're way too far down the rabbit hole bro. I had a peer look, and I resigned to doing a smh

haekymbahd:
He came into His creation as Jesus, because of many reasons, which I'll will list a few for you
1. In order to operate legally and lawfully on earth, one requires a human being body, hence God aka YHWH, aka Yahweh, required a human being body and/or flesh.
2. The name Jesus actually, in Hebrew is Yahshua, and in fact means, Yahweh Saves, or Salvation comes from Yahweh or Yahweh gives Salvation
3. The legal, lawful and legitimate way for entry into earth and to operate is via the door, hence the reason why God asked for Mary's consent first to use her door

haekymbahd:
Your God changed his name from Yahwe to Jesus and you are here talking about covenant..
Yes, God is known as I AM, I AM, aka I AM, that, I AM, but the Tetragrammaton, transliterated in four letters as YHWH or JHVH and/or articulated as Yahweh or Jehovah is not God's personal name (i.e. YHWH, aka Yahweh or even Jehovah, is not God's personal name.)

Yahweh or Jehovah, is a verbalisation of the tetragrammaton YHWH, and it is a descriptive expression, making a declaration that God will become that He will become.

It is within God's power to be I AM then fill in the blanks, aka YHWH, aka, the tetragrammaton, verbalised as Yahweh or Jehovah, and is capable of SENDING Himself, as the same person, to earth, in the person of Jesus Christ, being God Incarnate.

Reiterating, God's personal name is unknown. Period. In fact, no human being can know God's personal name, but its not just that alone, no human being can physically see God. The means for overcoming the latter (i.e. no human being can physically see God' problem or limitation) has its solution in Jesus Christ, God Incarnate. We get to physically see God and live, (i.e. not die) by proxy, Jesus Christ (i.e. .... Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father John 14:9b)

The implication of the descriptor, I AM, I AM, which in Hebrew is yhwh and when verbalised is pronounced as Yahweh, is that God will become whatever is necessary for God to carry out and achieve His plan(s), even if that includes, God becoming a human being, a man

haekymbahd:
We are not isrealite so we have no issue with any covenant..

The Jews rejected the messengers of God read the Quran yourself and see the allegations made against the Jews. Even in the Old testament God kept warning the Jews didn't he so they disabeyed till there cup was full and another nation was chosen..

Exodus 6

You mixing everything up into a chaotic jumble

What Exodus 6:3 was explaining to Moses, is that the experience of God, that the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, had of Him was about Him being Influential and Powerful, but that Reputation wise speaking, the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, never had that opportunity of experiencing what His fame, greatness and pre eminence is

If tbh, when it comes to the crunch, what it would come down to, what would really matter, will be Romans 10:9. There is no two ways about this redeeming grace of God, my brother. Jesus Christ, is the watertight sudden intervention of God's saving grace.

Trust me, YHWH is Jesus Christ and vice versa. What you think Jesus is called Emmanuel for?. Or what does Emmanuel imply, huh?

cc vannessa7

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by haekymbahd(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
TenQ:

Thanks be to Lah.

Thanks be to Who?
Lah!
Who is Lah?
I worship Allah and not Lah

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One,"
(QS. Al-Ikhlaas 112: Verse 1)
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
haekymbahd:
I worship Allah and not Lah

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

(QS. Al-Ikhlaas 112: Verse 1)6

I'm not disputing with you about Allah!

I've asked you, when you say
Bismillah (Arabic: بسم الله)
OR
Alhamdulillah (Arabic: ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ, )

Who is Lah?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by haekymbahd(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
#
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
haekymbahd:
Ask the Arab christians?

Is illah the same as Lah?
Arab Christians don't use Lah: do they?
But you Muslims do,
So,
Who is Lah?

Bismillah (Arabic: بسم لله)
OR

Who is Lah?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by haekymbahd(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
TenQ:

I'm not disputing with you about Allah!

Bismillah (Arabic: بسم الله)
OR

Who is Lah?
is illah the same as Lah?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by haekymbahd(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
TenQ:

But you Muslims do,
So,
Who is Lah?

OR

Who is Lah?
They do call God as Allah..
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
haekymbahd:
They do call God as Allah..
Do Arab Christians call their Deity Lah like you Muslims?

But you Muslims do,
So,
Who is Lah?

OR

Who is Lah?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
haekymbahd:
is illah the same as Lah?

You say there is no deity except Lah!
Lah illah= there is no deity
Ila Lah= except/other than/but Lah

OR

Please answer, Who is Lah?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by haekymbahd(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
TenQ:

You say there is no deity except Lah!
Lah illah= there is no deity
Ila Lah= except/other than/but Lah

Please answer, Who is Lah?
Did you just lie?

Ash-hadu An lā ʾilāha ʾillā-Allāh is the right word

There is no deity except Allah. [correct statement]

Mark 15
34. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?” which is translated, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

If you are still searching for Lah check it up in the bible verse above. Allah alone I worship and him alone I call upon just as Jesus did.

(QS. Al-Ikhlaas 112: Verse 1)

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by vannessa7(f): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2022
NNTR:
Hmm ....

You're way too far down the rabbit hole bro. I had a peer look, and I resigned to doing a smh

He came into His creation as Jesus, because of many reasons, which I'll will list a few for you
1. In order to operate legally and lawfully on earth, one requires a human being body, hence God aka YHWH, aka Yahweh, required a human being body and/or flesh.
2. The name Jesus actually, in Hebrew is Yahshua, and in fact means, Yahweh Saves, or Salvation comes from Yahweh or Yahweh gives Salvation
3. The legal, lawful and legitimate way for entry into earth and to operate is via the door, hence the reason why God asked for Mary's consent first to use her door

Yes, God is known as I AM, I AM, aka I AM, that, I AM, but the Tetragrammaton, transliterated in four letters as YHWH or JHVH and/or articulated as Yahweh or Jehovah is not God's personal name (i.e. YHWH, aka Yahweh or even Jehovah, is not God's personal name.)

Yahweh or Jehovah, is a verbalisation of the tetragrammaton YHWH, and it is a descriptive expression, making a declaration that God will become that He will become.

It is within God's power to be I AM then fill in the blanks, aka YHWH, aka, the tetragrammaton, verbalised as Yahweh or Jehovah, and is capable of SENDING Himself, as the same person, to earth, in the person of Jesus Christ, being God Incarnate.

Reiterating, God's personal name is unknown. Period. In fact, no human being can know God's personal name, but its not just that alone, no human being can physically see God. The means for overcoming the latter (i.e. no human being can physically see God' problem or limitation) has its solution in Jesus Christ, God Incarnate. We get to physically see God and live, (i.e. not die) by proxy, Jesus Christ (i.e. .... Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father John 14:9b)

The implication of the descriptor, I AM, I AM, which in Hebrew is yhwh and when verbalised is pronounced as Yahweh, is that God will become whatever is necessary for God to carry out and achieve His plan(s), even if that includes, God becoming a human being, a man

You mixing everything up into a chaotic jumble

What Exodus 6:3 was explaining to Moses, is that the experience of God, that the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, had of Him was about Him being Influential and Powerful, but that Reputation wise speaking, the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, never had that opportunity of experiencing what His fame, greatness and pre eminence is

If tbh, when it comes to the crunch, what it would come down to, what would really matter, will be Romans 10:9. There is no two ways about this redeeming grace of God, my brother. Jesus Christ, is the watertight sudden intervention of God's saving grace.

Trust me, YHWH is Jesus Christ and vice versa. What you think Jesus is called Emmanuel for?. Or what does Emmanuel imply, huh?

cc vannessa7

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Are you for real, calling Jesus God is breaking the first commandments and is idolatry, Jesus that said he could do nothing of his own, he used to pray to God and during the devil's temptation he referred to God, do you think the devil will tempt God? For what ? Calling Jesus God and saying thank you Jesus for what God has done is one of the reasons the devil live in the church and in christians. Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by vannessa7(f): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2022
cool
TenQ:
vannessa7:
What proof do you have that you have certainty of entering paradise?
What if I show you otherwise?

You say the bible is full of errors, okay!
The Quran is directly dictated by Allah, so it has to be perfect!
What if I can present to you five clear proofs of contradictions/errors in the Quran?

What will you do?

I will not do anything because like I said I reverted to islam through revelations and not by error, I know what I saw and I know what I've experienced since becoming a muslim. The letter killeth, as the bible say, it's the spirit behind it you should seek for your own rhema which is God's personal word to you in your situation and not only logos which is the written words.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LGBTQ+ Church Gets Completely Burnt Down By Lightning Strike (Photos And Video) / Nelson Mandela And The Mark Of The Beast / Waking At 12am At Night Every Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 255
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.