Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? (3602 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:
LegalWolf,
Can you see why no Muslim can answer these questions?
You can only dodge but you'll be found.

My Observations as Questions:
If Jesus was an ordinary prophet lower in rank than Mohammed
1. Why is He the only Prophet born without a father?
2. Why is He the only prophet called "the Word of God"?
3. Why is He the only prophet called the "spirit of God"?
4. Why is he the only prophet who has not completed His assignment on earth (break the cross, kill the dajjal and the pigs)?
5. Why is he the only prophet whose death is still in the future?
6. Why is Jesus the only Islamic prophet with God in heaven?
7. Why is Jesus the only SINLESS human Allah created?
8. Jesus is the only human who created a living thing (bird) from clay and breathe into it life.

QUESTION:

1. Why would God have to go through ALL these length for a single prophet (apparently lower in rank to Mohammed)?

apparently, whatever Allah's plan about Jesus backfired.
Why: Allah's action produced billions of people who believe that the Messiah is Allah (according to Allah in the Qur'an)

LegalWolf, are these questions too difficult for you Muslims?

You know there are two sides to a coin? Maybe the reasons other Muslims don’t answer you is because the questioner is insane and they have better things to do than spending their time talking to a lunat1c. Have you ever explored this option? If not, I will advise you do!

On your questions:

1. Probably, it’s the same reason yhwh promised the children of Israel a land and went every length to help them achieve it. Till today, they are still struggling to lay rightful claim to the said land

2. Or what about the other billions of people that don’t believe he is god? Or even his OWN people that see him to be a common criminal? Have you considered why a god would be rejected by his own people? Even Obatala or Esu were not rejected by their own. Why is yours different?

This should answer your questions. Now tell me why a worthwhile deity should require blood before he forgives?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
LegalWolf:

You know there are two sides to a coin? Maybe the reasons other Muslims don’t answer you is because the questioner is insane and they have better things to do than spending their time talking to a lunat1c. Have you ever explored this option? If not, I will advise you do!

On your questions:

1. Probably, it’s the same reason yhwh promised the children of Israel a land and went every length to help them achieve it. Till today, they are still struggling to lay rightful claim to the said land

2. Or what about the other billions of people that don’t believe he is god? Or even his OWN people that see him to be a common criminal? Have you considered why a god would be rejected by his own people? Even Obatala or Esu were not rejected by their own. Why is yours different?

This should answer your questions. Now tell me why a worthwhile deity should require blood before he forgives?
Swear by Allah that you have NEVER ever partook in sacrifice of Ram for Allah!

What does Allah want from the hundreds of thousands of gallons of blood you Muslims sacrifice every year?

When a lawyer is so dumb that he drinks pap with his mucus!
LOL

Answer my questions
Everything to AVOID answering the questions!

LegalWolf,

4. Why is he the only prophet who has not completed His assignment on earth (break the cross, kill the dajjal and the pigs)?
8. Jesus is the only human who created a living thing (bird) from clay and breathe into it life.

QUESTION:

1. Why would God have to go through ALL these length for a single prophet (apparently lower in rank to Mohammed)?

Why: Allah's action produced billions of people who believe that the Messiah is Allah (according to Allah in the Qur'an)

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
TenQ:

What does Allah want from the hundreds of thousands of gallons of blood you Muslims sacrifice every year?

LOL

Answer my questions

LegalWolf,

QUESTION:

Like someone pointed out to you, most of your questions are question an ignorant and deluded mind would ask.

Most time when I decides to answer them, it is simply because even in confirmed Madness cases, the Doctors keep the Medicines/remedies an ongoing thing and hope for a change in the condition of the patient

To your question:

1. Adam was without a father and a mother.

2.No where in the Quran was Anabi Yisa called " The Word of Allah" but what the Quran says is "A Word from Allah"

3. All Prophets are "Spirit" from Allah. ( I told you this severally in one of your usual thoughtless Threads)

4. If your Jesus completed his mission, would their be any need for him to summon "Another Comforter" from Eloi? Who would guide you Dumbters into ALL Truths?

5. His Death is still in the future because he did not died an accursed death the first time out as you Dotard.s claimed. Every Soul shall taste Death. So he never tasted his.

6. According to your Bible, Enoch, Abraham Elisha and many other are in Heaven. Your Jesus even promised one of the Robbers at his alleged crucifixion on the cross that " this day, you will be with me in heaven" was he lying?

7. Did Paul not tell you that Every man/woman born of a woman is not SINLESS? Abi Jesus came via him mama mouth? He even said" why calleth me GOOD? The ONLY GOOD ONE is GOD Himself?

8. Moses turned a Stick into a Snake. What does that make him? The Bones of an Israeli Prophet resurrected a Dead man when the body was thrown into the Tomb. What does that make the Bones/the prophet? And please show me in the New Testament where your Jesus made a Living thing from Clay and breathing into it.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 3:18am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

LOL

Answer my questions

LegalWolf,

4. Why is he the only prophet who has not completed His assignment [s] on earth (break the cross, kill the dajjal and the pigs)? [/s]

QUESTION:

Why: Allah's action produced billions of people who believe that the Messiah is Allah (according to Allah in the Qur'an)[/b]

grin
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 3:59am On Dec 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Like someone pointed out to you, most of your questions are question an ignorant and deluded mind would ask.

Most time when I decides to answer them, it is simply because even in confirmed Madness cases, the Doctors keep the Medicines/remedies an ongoing thing and hope for a change in the condition of the patient

To your question:

2.No where in the Quran was Anabi Yisa called " The Word of Allah" but what the Quran says is "A Word from Allah"

3. All Prophets are "Spirit" from Allah. ( I told you this severally in one of your usual thoughtless Threads)

4. If your Jesus completed his mission, would their be any need for him to summon "Another Comforter" from Eloi? Who would guide you Dumbters into ALL Truths?

5. His Death is still in the future because he did not died an accursed death the first time out as you Dotard.s claimed. Every Soul shall taste Death. So he never tasted his.

6. According to your Bible, Enoch, Abraham Elisha and many other are in Heaven. Your Jesus even promised one of the alleged his companions on the cross that " this day, you will be with me in heaven" was he lying?

7. Did Paul not tell you that Every man/woman born of a woman is not SINLESS? Abi Jesus came via him mama mouth? He even said" why calleth me GOOD? The ONLY GOOD ONE is GOD Himself?

8. Moses turned a Stick into a Snake. What does that make him? The Bones of an Israeli Prophet resurrected a Dead man when the body was thrown into the Tomb. What does that make the Bones/the prophet? And please show me in the New Testament where your Jesus made a Living thing from Clay and breathing into it.

Brother, thank you for your excellent analysis. TenQ asked about our sacrifice of Ram to God. Yes, we do! But the question is: Did our God say that without shedding of blood, there won’t be forgiveness of sins as expressly stated in Hebrews 9:22? Can Muslims Sin be forgiven without the shedding of blood? Yes! But can you Christian’s say the same? In view of the Human Sacrifice that was purportedly made to your God. I did an excellent analysis to one nice chap and I copied him. He saw it but has absolutely nothing to say!

Going forward, I think I know how to format his madness! No doctor should have just one cure for a psychiatric patient and I won’t be an exception (although not a dr.)

Ma salaam akhi
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2022
Thank you for being the ONLY Muslim willing to attempt answering the Questions.
Lukuluku69:

What do you think is better, for me to hold an erroneous view of Islam or to ASK QUESTIONS?
Until my presumed "confusion and lack of understanding" is addressed, should I stop asking questions?
Many years ago, I almost recited the Shahada, until I asked myself some QUESTIONS!

Lukuluku69:

Thanks for the complement!

AGAIN: THANKS FOR ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS
The Question: 1. Why is Jesus the only Prophet born without a father?
Your Response:
Lukuluku69:

You answered a wrong or different Question. There was no way Adam or Eve could have been born, hence they were created from mud.
However,
The Question was not "Why is He the only Prophet born CREATED without a father?
Do you know ANOTHER Human who was BORN without a Father?

Why is Jesus the only Prophet BORN without a father?

The Question 2. Why is He the only prophet called "the Word of God"?
Your Response:
Lukuluku69:

Unfortunately, the word used in Quran 4:171 is ٱللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُۥٓ ,
meaning nothing other than "Allah's Word" .

i. What is the meaning of "Kalimatullah"?
ii. Can you name just one other human being with this title?
iii. If Moses was called Kalimullah (One who conversed with Allah)
and Abraham was called Khalilullah (Friend of Allah),
and Adam is Safiullah (Pure one of Allah),
Do you think logically Kalimatullah would mean Word FROM Allah or Word of Allah?

BUT Let me go with you here for the sake of discourse.
Your claim: Jesus is "a Word FROM Allah!"
Two things:
1. Jesus is "a WORD"
2. The Word was "FROM" Allah!
What does this mean because Jesus was not CREATED by the Word "BE"!
Even Adam was not created with the Word "BE"!
Jubril was sent to BLOW into "Marys private part" she was only INFORMED of the (Word from Allah) (Quran 21:91, Quran 3:45-55)

Is a Word from Allah NOT also Word of Allah?

Why is He the only prophet called "the Word of from God"?
Note: Can you show from Islamic literatures that Adam is ALSO a WORD FROM GOD?

Question 3. Why is He the only prophet called the "spirit of God"?
Your Response:
Lukuluku69:

This is an untrue statement as it has not one single EVIDENCE in Islamic literatures. Can you justify this answer either by the Quran or your Tafsirs?
Infact, Muslims DO NOT know Anything about Spirits.
The only Ruh you know in Islam is Jubril, isnt it?
Quran 17:85
And they will ask you about the spirit. Say, "The spirit is within my Lord's domain, and you have been given but little knowledge

So, if as Muslims, Allah says you don't know what a Spirit is, how can you ascribe ALL prophets to be spirits from Allah?

Why is He the only prophet called the "spirit of God"?

Question 4. Why is he the only prophet who has not completed His assignment on earth (break the cross, kill the dajjal and the pigs)?
Your Response:
Lukuluku69:

Jesus said:
It is FINISHED. He has completed HIS Assignment and thus He would not be with Us a Christians Physically. But so that we would not be EMPTY , He sent His Holy Spirit (the Comforter) to be with us till He comes in Judgement of the Earth.

I asked a simple Question!
Why is Jesus the only prophet who after being replaced by another prophet still have to come back to CONTINUE his assignment to the world? Mohammed has come and died!
According to Islamic Narratives, At the end of the World, Jesus has to come, complete his work and THEN DIE and be BURIED by you Muslims!

The Question Again is WHY!:
Why is he the only prophet who has not completed His assignment on earth (break the cross, kill the dajjal and the pigs)?

Question 5. Why is he the only prophet whose death is still in the future?
Your Response:
Lukuluku69:

You didn't answer the question! I am going with you Muslims with the fact that Jesus is over 2000 years old and still alive.
Why didnt Allah just kill Jesus by himself: is it a bad thing for God to kill anyone?
What is so special about this Jesus that he has to become the longest living man?

As a side question:
What do you think Christians have to gain by spreading a lie that their POWERFUL LORD, who they regard as their God was CRUCIFIED NAKED on the Cross at Golgotha? Is this not saying that Jesus is WEAK and there is nothing Miraculous about Him?

From Islamic narratives: Is Jesus Physically with Allah in Heaven or Spiritually in Heaven?

Question 6. Why is Jesus the only Islamic prophet with God in heaven?
Your Response:
Lukuluku69:

6. According to your Bible, Enoch, Abraham Elisha and many other are in Heaven. Your Jesus even promised one of the alleged his companions on the cross that " this day, you will be with me in heaven" was he lying?
Are you quoting a book that is corrupted?
We Christians can explain these according to our faith and religion.
I ask ACCORDING to Islamic Narratives: don't you have an answer?

According to Islamic narratives, do you know any other prophet who is with Allah in heaven?
If there exist none: Why is Jesus the only Islamic prophet with God in heaven?

Question 7. Why is Jesus the only SINLESS human Allah created?
Your Response:
Lukuluku69:

And Don't the Christians say that the Messiah is God!? Of course the Messiah is GOOD!
Are you saying that Jesus is NOT Holy?

Of course Every Human is born a sinner because we are ALL descendants of Adam and Eve: this is why you don't have to teach humans to do evil. It comes very naturally to us.

However,
I am asking you this question with respect to Islamic narratives:
If a Muslim ask you this question in the mosque, would this be an adequate response?
Allah himself said:
Quran 19:19
He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.

Except Muslims can find another prophet that was BORN Holy, Why is Jesus the only SINLESS human Allah created?

Question 8. Why is Jesus is the only human [b]who created a living thing (bird) from clay and breathe into it life?[/b]
Your Response:
Lukuluku69:

I asked you about CREATION of LIFE and not miracles.
Why is it that according to Islamic narratives, Apart from Allah, the ONLY person who created LIFE is Jesus?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

grin
Childishness!
Lukuluku had at least showed some balls, where are you?
Elusive as a slime!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

Brother, thank you for your excellent analysis. TenQ asked about our sacrifice of Ram to God . Yes, we do! But the question is: Did our God say that without shedding of blood, there won’t be forgiveness of sins as expressly stated in Hebrews 9:22? Can Muslims Sin be forgiven without the shedding of blood? Yes! But can you Christian’s say the same? In view of the Human Sacrifice that was purportedly made to your God. I did an excellent analysis to one nice chap and I copied him. He saw it but has absolutely nothing to say!

Going forward, I think I know how to format his madness! No doctor should have just one cure for a psychiatric patient and I won’t be an exception (although not a dr.)

Ma salaam akhi
So you do SLAUGHTER Rams as Sacrifice!?

WHY: Does Allah need blood of Rams too?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

Childishness!
Lukuluku had at least showed some balls, where are you?
Elusive as a slime!

grin
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

So you do SLAUGHTER Rams as Sacrifice!?

WHY Does YHWH need blood of Rams for forgiveness of sins? ?

?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:
Thank you for being the ONLY Muslim willing to attempt answering the Questions.

What do you think is better, for me to hold an erroneous view of Islam or to ASK QUESTIONS?
Until my presumed "confusion and lack of understanding" is addressed, should I stop asking questions?
Many years ago, I almost recited the Shahada, until I asked myself some QUESTIONS!

Thanks for the complement!

AGAIN: THANKS FOR ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS
The Question: 1. Why is Jesus the only Prophet born without a father?
Your Response:

You answered a wrong or different Question. There was no way Adam or Eve could have been born, hence they were created from mud.
However,
The Question was not "Why is He the only Prophet born CREATED without a father?
Do you know ANOTHER Human who was BORN without a Father?

Why is Jesus the only Prophet BORN without a father?

Your Response:

Do you think logically Kalimatullah would mean Word FROM Allah or Word of Allah?

Two things:
1. Jesus is "a WORD"
Jubril was sent to BLOW into "Marys private part" she was only INFORMED of the (Word from Allah) (Quran 21:91, Quran 3:45-55)

Is a Word from Allah NOT also Word of Allah?

Question 3. Why is He the only prophet called the "spirit of God"?
Your Response:

This is an untrue statement as it has not one single EVIDENCE in Islamic literatures. Can you justify this answer either by the Quran or your Tafsirs?
Infact, Muslims DO NOT know Anything about Spirits.
The only Ruh you know in Islam is Jubril, isnt it?
Quran 17:85
And they will ask you about the spirit. Say, "The spirit is within my Lord's domain, and you have been given but little knowledge

So, if as Muslims, Allah says you don't know what a Spirit is, how can you ascribe ALL prophets to be spirits from Allah?

Why is He the only prophet called the "spirit of God"?

Question 4. Why is he the only prophet who has not completed His assignment on earth (break the cross, kill the dajjal and the pigs)?
Your Response:

Jesus said:
It is FINISHED. He has completed HIS Assignment and thus He would not be with Us a Christians Physically. But so that we would not be EMPTY , He sent His Holy Spirit (the Comforter) to be with us till He comes in Judgement of the Earth.

I asked a simple Question!
Why is Jesus the only prophet who after being replaced by another prophet still have to come back to CONTINUE his assignment to the world? Mohammed has come and died!
According to Islamic Narratives, At the end of the World, Jesus has to come, complete his work and THEN DIE and be BURIED by you Muslims!

The Question Again is WHY!:
Why is he the only prophet who has not completed His assignment on earth (break the cross, kill the dajjal and the pigs)?

Question 5. Why is he the only prophet whose death is still in the future?
Your Response:

You didn't answer the question! I am going with you Muslims with the fact that Jesus is over 2000 years old and still alive.
Why didnt Allah just kill Jesus by himself: is it a bad thing for God to kill anyone?
What is so special about this Jesus that he has to become the longest living man?

As a side question:
What do you think Christians have to gain by spreading a lie that their POWERFUL LORD, who they regard as their God was CRUCIFIED NAKED on the Cross at Golgotha? Is this not saying that Jesus is WEAK and there is nothing Miraculous about Him?

From Islamic narratives: Is Jesus Physically with Allah in Heaven or Spiritually in Heaven?

Question 6. Why is Jesus the only Islamic prophet with God in heaven?
Your Response:

Are you quoting a book that is corrupted?
We Christians can explain these according to our faith and religion.
I ask ACCORDING to Islamic Narratives: don't you have an answer?

According to Islamic narratives, do you know any other prophet who is with Allah in heaven?
If there exist none: Why is Jesus the only Islamic prophet with God in heaven?

Question 7. Why is Jesus the only SINLESS human Allah created?
Your Response:

And Don't the Christians say that the Messiah is God!? Of course the Messiah is GOOD!
Are you saying that Jesus is NOT Holy?

Of course Every Human is born a sinner because we are ALL descendants of Adam and Eve: this is why you don't have to teach humans to do evil. It comes very naturally to us.

However,
I am asking you this question with respect to Islamic narratives:
If a Muslim ask you this question in the mosque, would this be an adequate response?
Allah himself said:
Quran 19:19
He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.

Except Muslims can find another prophet that was BORN Holy, Why is Jesus the only SINLESS human Allah created?

Question 8. Why is Jesus is the only human [b]who created a living thing (bird) from clay and breathe into it life?[/b]
Your Response:

I asked you about CREATION of LIFE and not miracles.
Why is it that according to Islamic narratives, Apart from Allah, the ONLY person who created LIFE is Jesus?

Stop clogging stuff! No wonder you are confused!

There are Millions who could answer what troubles your erring soul. Millions! But when the answers are presented, you will go on another bend and spin your usual tirades.

A Muslim job is to deliver the message and move on. It is left for you to reflect and use your God given intellect, reason and either accept or reject them but it comes with consequences.

So, the evidences are before you. Every soul that chooses Right is for your own soul's benefit alone and not mine in the grand scheme of things and if you choose otherwise, it is for your own soul's benefit.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Stop clogging stuff! No wonder you are confused!

There are Millions who could answer what troubles your erring soul. Millions! But when the answers are presented, you will go on another bend and spin your usual tirades.

A Muslim job is to deliver the message and move on. It is left for you to reflect and use your God given intellect, reason and either accept or reject them but it comes with consequences.

So, the evidences are before you. Every soul that chooses Right is for your own soul's benefit alone and not mine in the grand scheme of things and if you choose otherwise, it is for your own soul's benefit.
I guess the problem is if within ISLAMIC NARRATIVES answers to Questions are Evasive or Dumb or both.

I still appreciate your attempt to answering the Questions!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

?
Because, a life has to pay the fine of sin for a life!
Do you know the meaning of SCAPEGOAT?

Now, answer my Question:
WHY: Does Allah need blood of Rams too?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

grin
Shameless lawyer!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

Because, a life has to pay the fine of sin for a life!

Now, answer my Question:
WHY: Does Yhwh need blood of Rams to forgive ?

?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

Shameless lawyer!
grin
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

I guess the problem is if within ISLAMIC NARRATIVES answers to Questions are Evasive or Dumb or both.

I still appreciate your attempt to answering the Questions!

Have it anyhow you want. My "answers" will bring another set of "questions" and on and on it goes.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Have it anyhow you want. My "answers" will bring another set of "questions" and on and on it goes.

I don't know if that is how you understand things in religion, however
For me, I ask questions about my doubts until all confusion is cleared even as a christian to doctrines, practices and scriptures.

For instance:
If there is a narrative that shaitan can urinate in people's noses: My conception is that shaitan is a very small being
if there is another narrative that allah created the stars to stone shaitan: then i try to reconcile the smallness of shaitan with the size of the stars and why the stares are to be used to stone him.

I just dont accept, I ask questions!
I encourage you to do the same: the TRUTH sets FREE when it is known and accepted.
BUT the TRUTH can also be Rejected!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

grin
LOL!

1. As Muslims, You DO sacrifice of Rams every year

2. Answer my questions
LegalWolf,

QUESTION:

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

I don't know if that is how you understand things in religion, however
For me, I ask questions about my doubts until all confusion is cleared even as a christian to doctrines, practices and scriptures.

For instance:
If there is a narrative that shaitan can urinate in people's noses: My conception is that shaitan is a very small being
if there is another narrative that allah created the stars to stone shaitan: then i try to reconcile the smallness of shaitan with the size of the stars and why the stares are to be used to stone him.

I just dont accept, I ask questions!
I encourage you to do the same: the TRUTH sets FREE when it is known and accepted.
BUT the TRUTH can also be Rejected!

Like I said, you can keep asking your question. Keep them playing in your head. The questions are yours and you are free to ask them.

As for what you stated elsewhere in this post, I hope you know that most of these sayings are couched in the idioms of the Semitic Language. That is why you don't dwell too much on the literal meanings in the message. This the Muslims know too well.

When a Muslim for instance says someone is "Omo a'shaitani" we don't mean that Shaitan gave birth to such child but he/she follows a way that is deviant in nature.

Keep asking your question answering or not answering them doesn't mean another Muslim is "Courageous" than the others as you always says.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

LOL

Answer my questions

LegalWolf,

4. Why is he the only prophet who has not completed His assignment [s] on earth (break the cross, kill the dajjal and the pigs)? [/s]

QUESTION:

Why: Allah's action produced billions of people who believe that the Messiah is Allah (according to Allah in the Qur'an)[/b]

grin
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Like I said, you can keep asking your question. Keep them playing in your head. The questions are yours and you are free to ask them.

As for what you stated elsewhere in this post, I hope you know that most of these sayings are couched in the idioms of the Semitic Language. That is why you don't dwell too much on the literal meanings in the message. This the Muslims know too well.

When a Muslim for instance says someone is "Omo a'shaitani" we don't mean that Shaitan gave birth to such child but he/she follows a way that is deviant in nature.

Keep asking your question answering or not answering them doesn't mean another Muslim is "Courageous" than the others as you always says.
But you Muslims are even more GUILTY of this if it is the Offence.

Christians say Jesus is "the Son of God"
Muslims acclaim:
God does not have a WIFE, therefore
Far be it from Allah to have a son and if Allah desires a son, he would have begotten him from "US" (family of Allah)

If God is Almighty, Must God have a Wife to have Children?

Did Christians EVER made a mistake to ascribe a Wife to God?
Did Christians ever INSINUATE that God procreated a child in a BIOLOGICAL sense?

You have forgotten that the Whole of the OLD TESTAMENT and much of the NEW TESTAMENT are steeped deeply in SEMITIC Language and Culture?

Do you know what Scapegoat Mean?
Do you understand what Atonement mean?
Do you understand one of the greatest purpose of sacrifice of animals?

It is Muslims who DO NOT understand Semitic Cultures: Why?
The Quran never explained ANYTHING clearly to you.

This is the Reason no Muslim can understand what a SPIRIT is: do you!?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

grin
If you ask any Muslim the Question:
"Who has the power to forgive sins?", The obvious response would be Allah only!
AND
"Who has the power to admit people into paradise"? , The obvious response still would be Allah only!

HOWEVER:
Evidence from the Shahada:
1. We know that it is impossible for anyone now to become a Muslim WITHOUT reciting the shahada pledging a belief in both Allah and Mohammed.

2. Evidence from the Qur'an
Qur'an 46:31
O our people! respond to Allah’s summoner and believe in Him. He will forgive you some of your sins and guard you from a painful doom.

Observations:
1. Muslims are enjoined by Allah to have faith in Mohammed
2. Mohammed has the power to forgive sins of Muslims AND
3. save them from painful hellfire
4. HOWEVER, It seems UNLIKE Allah, Mohammed can only forgive SOME of Muslim's sins.

This is also confirmed in the next Quranic verse
Qur'an 4:64
We sent no messenger save that he should be obeyed by Allah’s leave. And if, when they had wronged themselves, they had but come unto thee and asked forgiveness of Allah, and asked forgiveness of the messenger, they would have found Allah Forgiving, Merciful.

We can see two personalities who can forgive sins
1. Allah
2. Mohammed the Messanger

3. Evidence from the Hadith
To make it more clear, we can check the Hadiths (the hadith is long but you can read the full text in www.sunnah.com

Sahih Bukhari 7410
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah will gather the believers on the Day of Resurrection in the same way (as they are gathered in this life), and they will say, 'Let us ask someone to intercede for us with our Lord that He may relieve us from this place of ours.' ..
They will go to Jesus who will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking, but you'd better go to Muhammad whose sins of the past and the future had been forgiven (by Allah).' So they will come to me and I will ask the permission of my Lord, and I will be permitted (to present myself) before Him. ..... O Muhammad! Raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will then raise my head and praise my Lord with certain praises which He has taught me, and then I will intercede. Allah will allow me to intercede (for a certain kind of people) and will fix a limit whom I will admit into Paradise.

The story starts from Adam, then to Noah, then to Abraham, then to Moses and eventually to Jesus who would ALL reject the assignment because they are UNFIT for it.

It is amazing that even though Jesus didn't have any excuse for being UNFIT, he recommends Mohammed as the one that is perfect for the assignment.

To cut the long story short, we can see that Mohammed would be the one to ADMIT people into paradise and NOT Allah.

Yet, Muslims try to convince everyone that only Allah can admit people into paradise.

QUESTIONS:
1. Since we can see that Mohammed can forgive Sins like Allah AND he is the one to Admit Muslims into paradise; What are the explanations you have that Mohammed is not a PARTNER with Allah?
2. What are the kinds of sins Mohammed cannot forgive?

Copy:
I’m tagging you before you claim that you are not aware of this challenge to answer my question.

LegalWolf, vannessa7
Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1,
MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh ,
OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Realismailakabir , Bami8064
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

AND
"Who has the power to admit people into paradise"? , The obvious response still would be Allah only!

HOWEVER:
1. We know that it is impossible for anyone now to become a Muslim WITHOUT reciting the shahada pledging a belief in both Allah and Mohammed.

O our people! respond to Allah’s summoner and believe in Him. He will forgive you some of your sins and guard you from a painful doom.

Observations:
4. HOWEVER, It seems UNLIKE Allah, Mohammed can only forgive SOME of Muslim's sins.

We sent no messenger save that he should be obeyed by Allah’s leave. And if, when they had wronged themselves, they had but come unto thee and asked forgiveness of Allah, and asked forgiveness of the messenger, they would have found Allah Forgiving, Merciful.

1. Allah

To make it more clear, we can check the Hadiths (the hadith is long but you can read the full text in www.sunnah.com

Sahih Bukhari 7410
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah will gather the believers on the Day of Resurrection in the same way (as they are gathered in this life), and they will say, 'Let us ask someone to intercede for us with our Lord that He may relieve us from this place of ours.' ..
They will go to Jesus who will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking, but you'd better go to Muhammad whose sins of the past and the future had been forgiven (by Allah).' So they will come to me and I will ask the permission of my Lord, and I will be permitted (to present myself) before Him. ..... O Muhammad! Raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.' I will then raise my head and praise my Lord with certain praises which He has taught me, and then I will intercede. Allah will allow me to intercede (for a certain kind of people) and will fix a limit whom I will admit into Paradise.

The story starts from Adam, then to Noah, then to Abraham, then to Moses and eventually to Jesus who would ALL reject the assignment because they are UNFIT for it.

It is amazing that even though Jesus didn't have any excuse for being UNFIT, he recommends Mohammed as the one that is perfect for the assignment.

To cut the long story short, we can see that Mohammed would be the one to ADMIT people into paradise and NOT Allah.

Yet, Muslims try to convince everyone that only Allah can admit people into paradise.

QUESTIONS:
1. Since we can see that Mohammed can forgive Sins like Allah AND he is the one to Admit Muslims into paradise; What are the explanations you have that Mohammed is not a PARTNER with Allah?

Copy:
I’m tagging you before you claim that you are not aware of this challenge to answer my question.

And another one!

Guess what? I will answer them but break it down. One question at a time.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

And another one!

Guess what? I will answer them but break it down. One question at a time.

Okay.
I will break them down for you!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Brother, you are engaging with a person WHO can not even tell alif from ba! Where do you want to start from. Look at what the kid said here:

TenQ:

He does not even know that what he quoted roughly transliterates as 'Allahi wa kelimatuhu"!. This literally means 'Allah and his word"! What preceded Allah is "Messenger!!!!!!!!" How is this 'كَلِمَتُهُ" 'Kalimatulahi" Shiekh TenQ grin?? Do you think we are dumbters that you will send delusions to as clearly stated in 2 Thes 2:11

TenQ:

The above logical explanation shows your question is misplaced

TenQ:

Two things:
1. Jesus is "a WORD"

Please ask him where he got this inference from! LOL! This guy should start a comedy show. Where is the evidence for your premise that Jesus was not created by the word 'Be'?

TenQ:

Incoherence as usual!

TenQ:

Is a Word from Allah NOT also Word of Allah? Is the Word from God God himself? He wants to transpose the dumb 'logos' concept into our theology. LOL! Sorry Mr. TenQ, there is not St. Constantine in our faith to help you achieve this!

[quote author=TenQ post=119045566]

LOL! Because ?

And brother, we can go on debunking every single word he utters. But where should we start from, Is it someone I asked: why does his god (of course, knowing biblical narratives are forgeries) requires blood in order to forgive and his response was 'a life has to pay the fine of sin for a life!
. Probably insinuating the god he worships is a scapegoat! Would you waste time with such ?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
grin

TenQ:

Sahih Bukhari 7410
Narrated Anas:

After you've been convicted for stealing and it is time for sentencing. Then your rapist defending lawyer friend 'intercedes' (of course there is a technical word for it) on you behalf before the Judge sentences you. Is it your rapist defending lawyer friend that is doing the sentencing?

TenQ:

[i]QUESTIONS:
1. Since we can see that Mohammed can forgive Sins like Allah AND he is the one to Admit Muslims into paradise; What are the explanations you have that Mohammed is not a PARTNER with yhwh?

[/quote]
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
LegalWolf:

Brother, you are engaging with a person WHO can not even tell alif from ba! Where do you want to start from. Look at what the kid said here:

He does not even know that what he quoted roughly transliterates as 'Allahi wa kelimatuhu"!. This literally means 'Allah and his word"! What preceded Allah is "Messenger!!!!!!!!" How is this 'كَلِمَتُهُ" 'Kalimatulahi" Shiekh TenQ grin?? Do you think we are dumbters that you will send delusions to as clearly stated in 2 Thes 2:11

The above logical explanation shows your question is misplaced

Please ask him where he got this inference from! LOL! This guy should start a comedy show. Where is the evidence for your premise that Jesus was not created by the word 'Be'?

Incoherence as usual!

Akhi,

I agree with you some battles are better left alone. I have come to discovered that he get his kicks from these questions of his.

Calling out Muslims on Nairaland and our thoughts on either taking him on or not might be construed as an inability to put to bed all his childish tantrums.

I have had encounters with him before, he has not changed one bit as a matter of fact, he is getting worse for it.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by vannessa7(f): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

AND

HOWEVER:

Observations:

1. Allah

Sahih Bukhari 7410
Narrated Anas:

QUESTIONS:

Copy:

LegalWolf, vannessa7
Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1,
MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh ,
OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Realismailakabir , Bami8064
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq

It's like you are very much interested in Islam, I admire your zeal in searching out all those verses and hadith's when you are not even a muslim.
Anyway, islam enjoin us not to argue on religious matters because religion is not by compulsion. Also all you christian critics on nairaland have already made up your mind on what to believe about islam and it is futile to try and answer any of your questions. My advice to you if you really want to know the truth about islam is to dedicate just six months to practice it and compare it to your experience in christianity, then go back to being a christian, you will not need to ask questions anymore. As for me and other muslims reverts, what we found is too precious and we will never go back to christianity insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thanks for the "correction" of the Arabic phrase. LOL!
"Allah's Word" /= "Allah and his Word"
We'll go with the literal Translation as you have suggested.
LegalWolf:

Caught in Islams own web of LIES that want us to beleive ٱللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُۥٓ , should be rendered as "WORD FROM ALLAH" instead of "WORD OF ALLAH"
literally we should read Quran 4:171 as :
"...The Messiah Jesus Son of Mary was a Messenger (of) Allah and his word which he conveyed to Mary and a Spirit from him so believe.."

I said:

Thank you LegalWolf for the Correction (I should have stuck with "Allah and his Word" instead of "Allah's Word"wink
Now that you have PROPERLY TRANSLATED "ALLAH AND HIS WORD", please INSERT into Quran 4:171

Quran 4:171
يَـٰٓأَهْلَ ٱلْكِتَـٰبِ لَا تَغْلُوا۟ فِى دِينِكُمْ وَلَا تَقُولُوا۟ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ إِلَّا ٱلْحَقَّ ۚ إِنَّمَا ٱلْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ٱبْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ ٱللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُۥٓ أَلْقَىٰهَآ إِلَىٰ مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌۭ مِّنْهُ ۖ فَـَٔامِنُوا۟ بِٱللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِۦ ۖ وَلَا تَقُولُوا۟ ثَلَـٰثَةٌ ۚ ٱنتَهُوا۟ خَيْرًۭا لَّكُمْ ۚ إِنَّمَا ٱللَّهُ إِلَـٰهٌۭ وَٰحِدٌۭ ۖ سُبْحَـٰنَهُۥٓ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُۥ وَلَدٌۭ ۘ لَّهُۥ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ وَكِيلًۭا ١٧١

Is JESUS the Word of Allah or a Word from Allah?

cc:
Lukuluku69:
LegalWolf correctly translated ٱللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُۥٓ , as the Word of Allah instead of a Word from Allah

Can you both post the proper English translation of Quran 4:171 not forgetting the Phase "ALLAH AND HIS WORD"

Is Jesus the Word of Allah OR Jesus is a Word from Allah?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
TenQ:

grin
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
I actually thought you were a christian going by your name.

One of the biggest flaw of judgment I made was to assume TenQ was rational and I wanted to split his religion open before his eyes. I literally had to properly lecture him on the difference between premises and conclusion of an argument! Then came the deliberate falsehood and forgeries. Sincerely, no sane human can compete with such fraud.

So the best way to deal with him is to hearken to the wise words of those who came before us that silence is actually the most potent answer for a fool!

vannessa7:

It's like you are very much interested in Islam, I admire your zeal in searching out all those verses and hadith's when you are not even a muslim.
Anyway, islam enjoin us not to argue on religious matters because religion is not by compulsion. Also all you christian critics on nairaland have already made up your mind on what to believe about islam and it is futile to try and answer any of your questions. My advice to you if you really want to know the truth about islam is to dedicate just six months to practice it and compare it to your experience in christianity, then go back to being a christian, you will not need to ask questions anymore. As for me and other muslims reverts, what we found is too precious and we will never go back to christianity insha Allah.

Barkallahu fihi Akhti!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? / 22 Powerful Prayer Points From The Holy Mouth Of Jesus Christ / You Cannot Be An Atheist And A Free Thinker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 224
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.