Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? (3601 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

Very simple question: So tell me, where did I say 'Messiah' stole a donkey?
See how he's putting Messiah in a quote like a mule!

According to Islam: Is Jesus the Messiah?

Only a confirmed Muslim fool will not know the answer!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

See how he's putting Messiah in a quote like a mule!

According to Islam: Is Jesus the Messiah?

Only a confirmed Muslim fool will not know the answer!

LOL! by your logic, you are the mule here. Who was the first to put messiah in a quote? Ehn potential thief? grin
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

LOL! by your logic, you are the mule here. Who was the first to put messiah in a quote? Ehn potential thief? grin
You've ALWAYS demonstrated that you are NOTHING intellectually!

Have a nice day!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

Have a nice day!

Hehehehe potential thief too has the nerve to say I am nothing intellectually. Look at the person I lecture on logic, critical thinking and even countable nouns o!

Someone who claims Father/Daddy - understood in the context of a parent - is a Title .

You should start charging tickets for your shows. The problem is even stray advocatejare would not stray into the arena. Double wahala for you grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

Have a nice day!
LegalWolf is deluded and misguided like Muhammad,
leave him to go and join his false prophet in hell where he will be forever

Revelation 20:10
“and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were,and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:

Advocatejare is deluded and misguided like yhwh ,
leave him to go and join his false yhwh in hell where he will be forever

cheesy
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
advocatejare:

LegalWolf is deluded and misguided like Muhammad,
leave him to go and join his false prophet in hell where he will be forever

Revelation 20:10
“and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were,and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”
He doesn't know that he proves himself intellectually inferior when his overall strategy is not about presenting logic, facts and common sense but is avoidance of the issue at stake.

I am serving him back his cup of tea until he repents! LOL!
BUT
I know why LegalWolf is afraid: Islam cannot stand logical reasonings... there are too many loop holes based on islamic fabrications
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

He doesn't know that he proves himself intellectually inferior when his overall strategy is not about presenting logic, facts and common sense but is avoidance of the issue at stake.

I am serving him back his cup of tea until he repents! LOL!
BUT
I know why LegalWolf is afraid: Islam cannot stand logical reasonings... there are too many loop holes based on islamic fabrications

Wait, is it logical reasoning that 1+ 1 + 1 = 1 Potential thief TenQ. Even if Pythagoras the great mathematician decides to stray like the humanoid advocatejare, he can NEVER come to that conclusion. Or can he?

Okay, what about the question on why the God you worship require blood before he forgives sins? When I posed that question to you, do you remember you asked me if I know the meaning of scapegoat? Ehn? Potential Thief TenQ. So Jesus Christ is a scapegoat for God? Really?

Let us move on, I asked you why a whole omniscient God would rest after creation, what was your response ? Ehn potentoal thief TenQ?

I have not even scratched the surface. Do you think we do not read the Bible? Ehn potential thief TenQ?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

Wait, is it logical reasoning that 1+ 1 + 1 = 1 Potential thief TenQ. Even if Pythagoras the great mathematician decides to stray like the humanoid advocatejare, he can NEVER come to that conclusion. Or can he?

Okay, what about the question on why the God you worship require blood before he forgives sins? When I posed that question to you, do you remember you asked me if I know the meaning of scapegoat? Ehn? Potential Thief TenQ. So Jesus Christ is a scapegoat for God? Really?

Let us move on, I asked you why a whole omniscient God would rest after creation, what was your response ? Ehn potentoal thief TenQ?

I have not even scratched the surface. Do you think we do not read the Bible? Ehn potential thief TenQ?
Is this what you do when you go to Mecca?

What a shame!

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

Is this what you do when you go to Mecca?

What a shame!

Lol, we sprinkle blood of blood of bull, goats and ashes of heifer to make us clean! grin

Does that answer your question?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, we sprinkle blood of blood of bull, goats and ashes of heifer to make us clean! grin

Does that answer your question?
Now we know that you worship a STONE at the Kaaba!
No wonder, your prayers are not accepted unless you face it!

REPENT!

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

Now we know that you worship a STONE at the Kaaba!
No wonder, your prayers are not accepted unless you face it!

REPENT!

Looooool potential thief TenQ and the stray advocatejare.., u guys would not kill me with laughter.

Repent, and follow which of your gods?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by saintHot: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegalWolf:
Salaam alaikum SaintHot,

I am unlike one stray advocatejare that strays into argument that they did not call him. But can you please give me the permission to challenge TenQ on the underlined. I say this because there are so many things he has said that I have asked him for evidence without him providing it.

(underlined mine)

Mr. Prosecution TenQ, would you in all truth and honesty take my challenge? grin You do not need to stress yourself at all, I promise. I will be the one to pull out your post, properly tag you and saintHot to it and all you will do is to provide your 'evidences'. Shikena. Is that fine?

Modified: Looking at it, I will bring at least 5 statements of yours today and probably 5 more tomorrow. What about that?
wlkm salaam legalwolf,don't u think it would be better to avoid that,it's not worth it.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 1:00am On Dec 22, 2022
saintHot:
wlkm salaam legalwolf,don't u think it would be better to avoid that,it's not worth it.
Unfortunately, he is NOT smart.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
TenQ:

Please ask me again?

Hehehehe potential thief grin What a smart ass dude!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God ? / December Retreat 2013: Crossing Over to a New Inheritance / Former Imam: God Saved Me From Torture After Christian Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.