Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? (3604 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
عبد الله

الحمد لله

أعوذ بالله

بسم الله

TenQ what is dropped?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
TenQ:

Please speak the truth:

What is the meaning of Abdul-Lah?

We are proving your "Lah" here not any meaning!
Don't divert!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

We are proving your "Lah" here not any meaning!
Don't divert!
No tell us the meaning except it doesn't have any meaning

Abdul-Lah!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
عبد الله

الحمد لله

أعوذ بالله

بسم الله

TenQ what is dropped?
Please ask me again?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
TenQ:

No tell us the meaning except it doesn't have any meaning

Abdul-Lah!

Answer my previous questions too!

'Abd Allah is servant of Allah!

'Abd is servant/slave/worshiper!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
TenQ:

Please ask me again?

Alhamdulillah, you are gradually exposing your ignorance now!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

No Arabic letter was dropped! grin

Abdul-Allah
Alhamdudi-Allah or
Bismil- Allah or
Auzubil-Allah

Case closed!
I need to go

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
TenQ:

Abdul-Allah
Alhamdudi-Allah or
Bismil- Allah or
Auzubil-Allah

Case closed!
I need to go

Olódò!

I asked you what was dropped?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by saintHot: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
vannessa7:

If a man left Islam to become a Buddhist and in the process, he became a billionaire, he has a fine family and living in great health, would his action be a sufficient proof that Islam is wrong and Buddha is right?

It seems you are just hiding behind the cloak of being a critic to really find out if islam is right for you. As per the above, I did not imply wealth or material gain made me believe in islam. What islam offer is more than that, it gives you instant holiness if you do it right and gives you rest from satanic harassment that is so rampant in christianity. It gives you real time result that you can see for yourself. For instance, I know a christian who told me that in his business anytime things are slow and customers are not coming he will go to the mosque to pray and on coming back he get swamped by customers and orders, he still goes to church on Sundays. I have proven this for myself too in my business, no matter what you sell you get sales whenever you say your prayers, that's by the way, I used to battle familiar spirit, spirit husband, idol power, witchcraft power etc but as soon as I came into Islam they ceased just by my regular prayers and mosque congregational prayers. I used to undergo regular deliverances in mfm and after each deliverance I would have a respite for a few months after which they would be back, I have also met several people who were strong muslims but converted to christianity after being preached to but had to run back to islam when they started experiencing warfare they didn't see in islam, all the evil they didn't know existed in their families suddenly gained power and came after them. Note that I did not decide to accept islam by myself, I had powerful revelations that convinced me, I am naturally gifted with the gift of revelations and prophecy so I know when the holy spirit talks to me, experience is still the best teacher if you really want to know.

1. Why did Allah send Jesus (with all His unique attributes) to the world?
2. Do you think that Allah and Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the same personality? Qur'an 2:133-134
3. Is the paradise of Jesus the same as the paradise of Mohammed?
4. Why did Allah (apparently) create Christianity? He Deceived both the Jews, Roman, Mary, the Apostles, Siblings and Disciples of Jesus for more than 600 years before Islam?
5. Why does Islam hate the Jews this much: even in the last day, a tree will say to the Muslim, "a Jew is hiding behind me, kill him"?
6. If Christians and Jews are in error, why did Allah promise them paradise. Even the Sabians (who worship the stars) had their place in paradise? Qur'an 2:62
7. If 10% of the reported negative character (according to the Hadiths) of Mohammed is true, can he still be a Messanger of God?

Indeed, according

I will answer your questions above one by one.

1. Allah made attempt to draw man to Himself after the fall of Adam establishing the first religion which is Judaism, and the covenant of Judaism is activated by keeping laws of God expressly given to His chosen people . I'm sure you are aware of Judaism as a religion, I wonder why you did not ask why christianity came even though God already gave Judaism as a way to get to Him.
Anyway, as human the people soon found ways to cut corners and not keep those laws while pretending they were keeping it, Jesus spent a whole chapter abusing the Pharisees because of this, also it was very difficult to keep those laws and breaking one if it is the same as breaking all in the sight of God so God decided they could not keep the law so he sent Jesus with grace whereby through his name they can go to God, note that i did not say through his blood because he did not die, another person was nailed to the cross and I have someone in Canada who found a very old bible in a library where it was stated Jesus was replaced, anyway, with grace came a price, your soul becomes redundant, no need for you to be holy in yourself because you rely on the holiness of Jesus so it becomes a struggle to be holy, you pray in anger and fight daily without respite, the devil lives in the church and nobody can drive him away, if you are fortunate not to have evil foundation you may not know anything until one day an enemy stand up against you then you fight and fight and soon get called into ministry if you are lucky to become a pastor you become a servant of God just like muslims are slaves of God and thus get a higher anointing which reduces your warfare while the members calling themselves sons languish, for every genuine miracle or breakthrough thousands are rotting away in the devil's clutches.
Well, something had to be done because the God of the universe will not just watch the genuine seekers to continue to suffer, and the second seed of Abraham is just the right person, so Islam was birthed and it effectively takes care of those loopholes in christianity created by grace, no need to go through a proxy, your five daily prayers and other things get you access to God fast and when you are near the fire, all pests disappear.

2 I know the God of Abraham, isaac and Jacob is the same as Allah but deals with you depending the covenant through which you are worshipping Him, I have revelations severally about this.

3. I cannot answer number three because I've never been to heaven but I'm sure wherever muslims are will be ok and no genuine muslim will go to hell.

4. God did not deceive but gave mankind what we needed per time, the same way the Jews challenged Jesus is the same way christians challenge muslims now

5, there are worst thing written in the bible, those are prophecies and the condition that will warrant that is in the hand of God and I'm sure it will not be universal, it may just be like the fight between israelites and the Benjamin tribe in the bible.

6. They are clearly in error because the Jews could not meet the demand of their covenant and chose to do evil in secret while pretending, they loved idol several times and killed many prophets while christians are in error right from apostle Paul, he introduced many things Jesus did not say and later on untold errors have been introduced into the bible during interpretation and as a political tool then, it was also modified as a tool for colonization, another friend of mine who school abroad was taught this by a lecturer, the lecturer said they made sure the bible will make colonization easy so they changed many things but as the quran said everyone will be judge according to their intentions.

7. God can use anyone, go and find out the history of Adeboye and you will say it's not possible but he said those things by himself. God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise, also many hadith's and write up cannot be trusted, islamic scholars say we should throw such hadith out when they are too ludicrous
i hope & pray u serve as an eye opener to him,even if it's in the long run.amin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2022
saintHot:
i hope & pray u serve as an eye opener to him,even if it's in the long run.amin
And you seriously think that this man is a man of God?

Someone asked, why so much interest in prophet Mohammad?

The answer is not difficult
It is because your prophet is the strangest prophet in the history of Prophethood
1. He's the only prophet his God never spoke to directly
2. He is the only prophet to be squeezed three time by an angel with a command to READ
3. He is the only prophet that even after receiving a direct Command from Allah three times to read, he still couldn't read
4. The only prophet to covet and marry the wife of his adopted son
5. The only prophet that was caught by his wife committing adultery with the slave of his wife
6. The only prophet ever to be accused of stealing a red velvet cloth after the battle of badr
7. The only prophet who married a six year old and did all manner of unthinkable sexual things to her until two years later he couldn't help but penetrate her.
8. The only prophet he had sex with a woman whose family was killed less than 24 hours after
9. The only prophet whose God permittedd prostitution for Muslims
10. The only prophet above the laws of Allah for all Muslims.

You will agree with me that this makes prophet Muhammad an extraordinary prophet worthy of being mentioned by ALL whose prophets seem like Saints in comparison.

All these and much more are from Islamic literatures o.

Sorry, we wish all these are LIES but they are from your Islamic literatures!

What do you expect us to do. If Jesus has 1% of these flaws, we would have all converted to Islam.

Thank you
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by saintHot: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
TenQ:

It is because your prophet is the strangest prophet in the history of Prophethood
2. He is the only prophet to be squeezed three time by an angel with a command to READ
3. He is the only prophet that even after receiving a direct Command from Allah three times to read, he still couldn't read
5. The only prophet that was caught by his wife committing adultery with the slave of his wife
6. The only prophet ever to be accused of stealing a red velvet cloth after the battle of badr
7. The only prophet who married a six year old and did all manner of unthinkable sexual things to her until two years later he couldn't help but penetrate her.
8. The only prophet he had sex with a woman whose family was killed less than 24 hours after

You will agree with me that this makes prophet Muhammad an extraordinary prophet worthy of being mentioned by ALL whose prophets seem like Saints in comparison.

What do you expect us to do. If Jesus has 1% of these flaws, we would have all converted to Islam.

Thank you
oh,so u don't even dig up facts to support ur claim,wow.......just wow sir!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
saintHot:
oh,so u don't even dig up facts to support ur claim,wow.......just wow sir!
I don't understand you. Most Muslims know what I'm saying is true!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by saintHot: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
TenQ:

I don't understand you. Most Muslims know what I'm saying is true!
u lie just to win the argumentsince this is the case,ur not even suppose to be talkin about religion(as a truth and fact based concept).
Ok! sir?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
saintHot:
u lie just to win the argumentsince this is the case,ur not even suppose to be talkin about religion(as a truth and fact based concept).
Ok! sir?
Okay, burst my LIES one by one.
And I will Show you EVIDENCES for each you mention STRICTLY from Muslim sources!

Do you accept the Challenge?

Let me refresh your Memory of my claims

The Ball is in Your Court Sir (except you want to run away)
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hey TenQ,

Remember my post here in relation to your hallucination called question? And hope your are following the conviction of Doyin Okupe? See this post on nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/7486482/dss-withdraws-personnel-attached-governor

LegalWolf:
grin

After you've been convicted for stealing and it is time for sentencing. Then your rapist defending lawyer friend 'intercedes' (of course there is a technical word for it) on you behalf before the Judge sentences you. Is it your rapist defending lawyer friend that is doing the sentencing?

QUESTIONS:
1. Since we can see that Mohammed can forgive Sins like Allah AND he is the one to Admit Muslims into paradise; What are the explanations you have that Mohammed is not a PARTNER with yhwh?
2. What are the kinds of sins Mohammed cannot forgive?

So, hypothetically, if someone sends you and the stray advocatejare to rob a colt in another town. Your rapist-defending lawyer friend has represented you and despite all the technicalities he could use, I have convicted you both for petty theft. There will be intercession before sentencing you!!

As in Okupe's case, if your Uncle testify as to your good character, does that in any way mean it is your uncle and NOT ME, the Judge sentencing you?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Unfortunately, Doyin Okupe was not punished for his crimes , thanks to you men of BLACK CLOTH and white WIG.
A crime of N240 million is slapped with a fine of Just N1m Naira Total!?
Except I didn't read well the judgment.

Can you see that Lawyers (including You) are on the average EVIL!?

LegalWolf:
Hey TenQ,

Remember my post here in relation to your hallucination called question? And hope your are following the conviction of Doyin Okupe? See this post on nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/7486482/dss-withdraws-personnel-attached-governor

So, hypothetically, if someone sends you and the stray advocatejare to rob a colt in another town. Your rapist-defending lawyer friend has represented you and despite all the technicalities he could use, I have convicted you both for petty theft. There will be intercession before sentencing you!!

As in Okupe's case, if your Uncle testify as to your good character, does that in any way mean it is your uncle and NOT ME, the Judge sentencing you?

Thanks for reminding me that you did NOT answer these two questions as usual

QUESTIONS:
1. Since we can see that Mohammed can forgive Sins like Allah AND he is the one to Admit Muslims into paradise; What are the explanations you have that Mohammed is not a PARTNER with yhwh?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lol. Apostle Paul and I are of the same essence. Presumably, the stray advocatejare share the same essence with us. In fact, men of BLACK CLOTH is actually a title isn’t it:

Apostle Paul + LegalWolf + Advocatejare = One Lawyer. Isn’t it? cheesy

TenQ:
Unfortunately, Doyin Okupe was not punished for his crimes , thanks to you men of BLACK CLOTH and white WIG.
A crime of N240 million is slapped with a fine of Just N1m Naira Total!?
Except I didn't read well the judgment.

Can you see that Lawyers (including You) are on the average EVIL!?

Thanks for reminding me that you did NOT answer these two questions as usual

QUESTIONS:

I didn’t call you to aid your hallucinations. Just to let u know that intercession ≠ Judgement or is it?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol. Apostle Paul and I are of the same essence. Presumably, the stray advocatejare share the same essence with us. In fact, men of BLACK CLOTH is actually a title isn’t it:

Apostle Paul + LegalWolf + Advocatejare = One Lawyer. Isn’t it? cheesy

I didn’t call you to aid your hallucinations. Just to let u know that intercession ≠ Judgement or is it?

A reminder that Islam CANNOT stand INQUISITION without collapsing like a pack of cards.

QUESTIONS:
1. Since we can see that Mohammed can forgive Sins like Allah AND he is the one to Admit Muslims into paradise; What are the explanations you have that Mohammed is not a PARTNER with ALLAH?

We know Islam cannot stand questioning, don't bother again!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by saintHot: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
TenQ:

Okay, burst my LIES one by one.
And I will Show you EVIDENCES for each you mention STRICTLY from Muslim sources!

Do you accept the Challenge?

Let me refresh your Memory of my claims

The Ball is in Your Court Sir (except you want to run away)
sorry sir!
blind arguments aren't for me!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
saintHot:
sorry sir!
blind arguments aren't for me!
I honestly expected you to scram. Muslims will see the truth yet hold on to a lie!

You should have picked any one of my points and I will use your Qur'an, Hadiths and Tafsirs to rubbish your esteemed prophet.

I forgot to add that
1. Mohammed is the only prophet who received satanic verses from Satan Without realising that isn't not the Qur'an. I thought no one can make the Qur'an but Shaitan did.
2. Mohammed is the only prophet who was under the influence of black magic for almost a year. If you know any prophet like this lete know.
3. Mohammed is the only prophet that did Wudu in a stagnant pool of water where dead dogs and women threw their menstruations blood soaked rags.
4. Mohammed is the only prophet who is expected to be the best Muslim yet is not subject to the laws Allah prescribed for Muslims
I can go on and on. If you dare, challenge me for evidence and let all see.

Check my posts, If TenQ said a thing, you can be sure he has EVIDENCES for them.

You can't Challenge me because you know the truth about Mohammed and many are shameful

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by saintHot: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
TenQ:

I honestly expected you to scram. Muslims will see the truth yet hold on to a lie!

You should have picked any one of my points and I will use your Qur'an, Hadiths and Tafsirs to rubbish your esteemed prophet.

I forgot to add that
1. Mohammed is the only prophet who received satanic verses from Satan Without realising that isn't not the Qur'an. I thought no one can make the Qur'an but Shaitan did.
2. Mohammed is the only prophet who was under the influence of black magic for almost a year. If you know any prophet like this lete know.
3. Mohammed is the only prophet that did Wudu in a stagnant pool of water where dead dogs and women threw their menstruations blood soaked rags.
4. Mohammed is the only prophet who is expected to be the best Muslim yet is not subject to the laws Allah prescribed for Muslims

Check my posts, If TenQ said a thing, you can be sure he has EVIDENCES for them.

You can't Challenge me because you know the truth about Mohammed and many are shameful
u resolve to insults,yet u want me to engage u
sir,please!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
saintHot:
u resolve to insults,yet u want me to engage u
sir,please!
You started it.

You said:
"sorry sir!
blind arguments aren't for me!"

Meaning that you want to prove me a liar without proof from your own side. Hence, I gave you a concluding remark.

I ALWAYS give back according to how I am given (verbally).

If you want a civil conversation and discussion, I will equally be civil with you.

But you well know that ALL these are True about your prophet. You only wish a Christian is NOT the one saying it.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 2:56am On Dec 20, 2022
LOL!

I do not know why using your logic triggers you this much cheesy. Is lawyer not a title by your logic ? And I gave you a particular formula of Apostle Paul + LegalWolf + Advocatejare = 1 lawyer. Isn't that correct?

TenQ:

A reminder that Islam CANNOT stand INQUISITION without collapsing like a pack of cards.

QUESTIONS:
1. Since we can see that Mohammed can forgive Sins like Allah AND he is the one to Admit Muslims into paradise; What are the explanations you have that Mohammed is not a PARTNER with ALLAH?

Come to think of it, I make bold to say that I have not seen ANY other logically defensible religion. Hypothetically, if a Muslim is to stray like one advocatejare into any other religion, what reasonable choices are there in the world for him? I know you may say Judaism and which ermmmm, to an extent is reasonable. Others may say Buddhism which I consider to be probably more reasonable than the former. Personally, I will also add Sikhism (although I am very certain many Muslims will disagree).

TenQ, can you please tell me any reasonable religion in the world, apart from the three examples I gave above, that our hypothetical stray Muslim may consider?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 2:59am On Dec 20, 2022
LOL!

Potential thief too is trying to form holy. What will LegalWolf eye not see on Nairaland.

TenQ:

You started it.

You said:
"sorry sir!
blind arguments aren't for me!"

Meaning that you want to prove me a liar without proof from your own side. Hence, I gave you a concluding remark.

I ALWAYS give back according to how I am given (verbally).

If you want a civil conversation and discussion, I will equally be civil with you.

But you well know that ALL these are True about your prophet. You only wish a Christian is NOT the one saying it.

Are you trying to say you don't tell lies or forge statements and attribute it to others as theirs? Ehn ?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 3:02am On Dec 20, 2022
Salaam alaikum SaintHot,

I am unlike one stray advocatejare that strays into argument that they did not call him. But can you please give me the permission to challenge TenQ on the underlined. I say this because there are so many things he has said that I have asked him for evidence without him providing it.

TenQ:

I forgot to add that

(underlined mine)

Mr. Prosecution TenQ, would you in all truth and honesty take my challenge? grin You do not need to stress yourself at all, I promise. I will be the one to pull out your post, properly tag you and saintHot to it and all you will do is to provide your 'evidences'. Shikena. Is that fine?

Modified: Looking at it, I will bring at least 5 statements of yours today and probably 5 more tomorrow. What about that?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:
Salaam alaikum SaintHot,

I am unlike one stray advocatejare that strays into argument that they did not call him. But can you please give me the permission to challenge TenQ on the underlined. I say this because there are so many things he has said that I have asked him for evidence without him providing it.

(underlined mine)

Mr. Prosecution TenQ, would you in all truth and honesty take my challenge? grin You do not need to stress yourself at all, I promise. I will be the one to pull out your post, properly tag you and saintHot to it and all you will do is to provide your 'evidences'. Shikena. Is that fine?

Modified: Looking at it, I will bring at least 5 statements of yours today and probably 5 more tomorrow. What about that?
I will gladly take your challenge ONLY when you start ANSWERING all my previous Questions to you!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL!

Potential thief too is trying to form holy. What will LegalWolf eye not see on Nairaland.

Are you trying to say you don't tell lies or forge statements and attribute it to others as theirs? Ehn ?

When I ask you to disprove them, what do you do?

Like a Coward, you avoid answering the Queries and start beating about the bush
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL!

I do not know why using your logic triggers you this much cheesy. Is lawyer not a title by your logic ? And I gave you a particular formula of Apostle Paul + LegalWolf + Advocatejare = 1 lawyer. Isn't that correct?

Come to think of it, I make bold to say that I have not seen ANY other logically defensible religion. Hypothetically, if a Muslim is to stray like one advocatejare into any other religion, what reasonable choices are there in the world for him? I know you may say Judaism and which ermmmm, to an extent is reasonable. Others may say Buddhism which I consider to be probably more reasonable than the former. Personally, I will also add Sikhism (although I am very certain many Muslims will disagree).

TenQ, can you please tell me any reasonable religion in the world, apart from the three examples I gave above, that our hypothetical stray Muslim may consider?

QUESTIONS:

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2022
LOOOOOL!

Potential thief wants to run away like an actual thief caught on the streets of oshodi. You can’t stray away from your challenge like the stray advocatejare. Nahhh that is unacceptable cheesy

TenQ:

I will gladly take your challenge ONLY when you start ANSWERING all my previous Questions to you!

This was your statement:

“Check my posts, If TenQ said a thing, you can be sure he has EVIDENCES for them”

Are you afraid that you will be caught like a potential thief you are? I’m not the one trying to show good character on this platform (or sainthot). So why are you running away from telling the world that you have “evidences” for your statements?

By the way: I know evidence may not be part of the usual register of your profession. That word is an uncountable noun and should not end with an “s” like you always use it. Saying “evidences” make you look like someone whose skull is devoid of an important organ.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by LegalWolf: 9:40am On Dec 20, 2022
Like the stray advocatejare, you always stray away from questions and relish the unimportant.

TenQ:

QUESTIONS:

TenQ, can you please tell me any reasonable religion in the world, apart from the three examples I gave above, that our hypothetical stray Muslim may consider? in case you miss the question
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2022
LegalWolf:
Like the stray advocatejare, you always stray away from questions and relish the unimportant.

TenQ, can you please tell me any reasonable religion in the world, apart from the three examples I gave above, that our hypothetical stray Muslim may consider? in case you miss the question
Why should I tell you!?
After-all by example you have shown how not to answer a question!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two days left. Are christians praying and are atheists being visited? / Another God General Goes Home. Rev. M.R Popoola / Bomb Blast At Cocin Headquarters Church,jos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.