Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? (3610 Views)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by vannessa7(f): 12:35am On Dec 12, 2022
TenQ:
1. Can you vouch that the Quran does not have ANY error?
2. But Islam doesn't even know yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob: repeating untruths a million times will not make it become true
I guess you should explain how some of your prophets have the name containing Yahweh and the WHOLE Quran is a STRANGER to Yahweh

English Hebrew Arabic....................................... Meaning
Elijah (English) Eliyahu (Hebrew) Ilyās(Arabic) Yahweh is my God (Meaning)

Zachariah (English) ZakarYah (Hebrew) Zakariyau(Arabic) Yahweh Remembers (Meaning)

Jesus (English) Yehoshua/Yeshua (Hebrew) Isah(Arabic) Salvation of Yahweh (Meaning)

John (English) Yahiya/Yohanan (Hebrew) Yahyah(Arabic) Yahweh is Gracious (Meaning)

Allah the God of Mohammed and you Muslims is ALIEN to Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!

Just explain How Allah called his prophets with the names reflecting Yahweh and Yahweh is ABSENT in the 99 Names of Allah?

You are struggling desperately to convince yourself that Allah and Yahweh is the same Personality.
How come Yahweh does not appear even ONCE in the Quran?
Is Yahweh not the covenant name of God?

I wish you had answered my Questions: this post was to be a practice post for you.

Just ask your Husband or your Imam at the Mosque if Allah is Yahweh!
Or in your Mosque on Friday, pray that Yahweh will bless the worshipers.

It is NOT a difficult test is it?

Jesus said:
John 10:14
I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me,

Does Jesus know you even when you were claiming to be a Christian.

Vanessa,
I speak to you about your eternal life: Open your eyes and See!
Stop and LOOK!
Prov 16:25
There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death .

Prov 12:15
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to counsel.

Why did God institute Sacrifice of Sin for the Children of Israel?

John 3:13-19
13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Why would you choose darkness instead of LIGHT?

Stop deceiving yourself that you are right, why should Yahweh be in the quran when quran was written in Arabic, God reveals Himself to any one with different names per time, that's why when you call God in your language He answers. 99 names of Allah talk about the attribute of God in arabic language. Why don't you take a break from that your church and do a personal retreat to seek the face of God and actually hear from Him yourself, because your church spirit can stop you from hearing eternal truth due to church doctrine but if you stop going for like a month but seek God's face in prayer about islam you will get your answers.
All those scriptures you quoted came before islam just like christianity came after judaism, the old testament laws was made redundant by the new testament in that no christian now kill animals all the time for forgiveness of sin and yet it was compulsory in the old testament so also the laws of islam made the new testament laws redundant, muslims don't have to do many of them such as pray in Jesus name or accept Jesus because they are all different routes to get to God and anyone you choose you will account to God how well you obeyed it tenets correctly.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by Niklaus398: 12:41am On Dec 12, 2022
vannessa7:

Are you for real, calling Jesus God is breaking the first commandments and is idolatry, Jesus that said he could do nothing of his own, he used to pray to God and during the devil's temptation he referred to God, do you think the devil will tempt God? For what ? Calling Jesus God and saying thank you Jesus for what God has done is one of the reasons the devil live in the church and in christians. Smh
How come you don't know that Christians do not say Jesus is God almighty? No Christian has ever said that.

Jesus isn't God Almighty. Jesus is simply the Son of God. And if you read the book of Revelation u will understand better.

Read the book of Revelation, tell me who is the lamb in the book of Revelation?
Why was the lamb bowed down too and worshipped?
Why was the lamb being reference as sacrificial lamb if Christ didn't die but someone else did in his stead.

Thirdly, you said Christ never died but someone else did in his stead. Wouldn't that make Christ a liar since he himself said he was going to die?

Another one, Christ said "The Son of man shall sit on his Glorious throne judging the 12 tribes of isreal". If Christ should be nothing but just a prophet, why den will God give just a Prophet the permission to be judge? Remember it is written that the one to judge the world will be God at the end of age?

Now lastly, I'm not here to convince u about Christianity. As u said u have been in both and since Islam is where u find your peace then keep being there. "Make everybody mind him business and dey him dey". Just like u, many other serious Muslims have moved to Christianity and found their peace there too. And just like you they were told to move to Christianity by the Holy Spirit. So to me anyone that gives you peace of mind should be where you stick.

By the way, you ain't wrong sha. The church has lost its bearing and that's why judgement will begin from the church because Christ will be cleaning up all the fakes and even those that are real but have lost their footing(backslided).

Anyways, have read the Bible. And reading the Bible and comparing the difference and similarities with each n every prophets in the Bible... I found out, there's no way on it Jesus could be JUST A PROPHET. With the way, the man spoke he was like no other. With his knowledge of the heavens and his words about HIS KINGDOM NOT BEING OF THIS WORLD. you can clearly see he isn't a prophet because any prophet kingdom is clearly of this world.

Only Jesus could said he was be Judge over all Humans in the end of the world and get away with it.
Only Christ can assure a human of heaven n get away with it. No one. No other prophet at all can.

Lastly, TenQ was right. The Heaven of Jesus and Muhammad are quite different.

According to Jesus, no one will take wife or husband in heaven but we will all be like the angels of God singing to God in heaven......

While Muhammad version of heaven is one where they shall clearly be marriage etc in heaven. Someone mustt be wrong then. Is it Muhammad or Jesus? I leave you to that thought.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by NNTR: 1:00am On Dec 12, 2022
vannessa7:
Are you for real,
Yes, as real, as they come

vannessa7:
... calling Jesus God is breaking the first commandments and is idolatry,
Is this you saying this, coming from before or after your conversion to Islam?

vannessa7:
Jesus that said he could do nothing of his own, he used to pray to God and during the devil's temptation he referred to God,
Yes, you're right. He for good reasons operated that way. I know that I have sometimes in the past behaved similarly like that

vannessa7:
do you think the devil will tempt God? For what ?
Matthew 4:7
Jesus said to him,
“On the other hand, it is written and forever remains written,
‘YOU SHALL NOT TEST THE LORD YOUR GOD.’”

What does the devil know? The devil scored an own goal, while all along he thought he was getting rid of the Messiah

Why particularly did Jesus with Matthew 4:7, was quoting Deuteronomy 6:16 to the devil? What point with quoting Deuteronomy 6:16, was Jesus making to the devil?

vannessa7:
Calling Jesus God and saying thank you Jesus for what God has done is one of the reasons the devil live in the church and in christians. Smh
I am not holding brief for Christians, but would say, it is not inappropriate calling Jesus God.

As for the second issue, it is with heartfelt gratitude any time you hear believers thank you Jesus for what God has done. Why is this? It is because of the DIY performed by God in pursuant of executing His plan of Salvation, Redemption, Reconciliation and Atonement of sin for the entire human race in the Whole Wide World

The church, (i.e. ekklesia) actually is organic and not any of those dead spirited buildings, dead spirited amphitheatre, dead spirited worship centre et cetera and so wherever the Holy Spirit lives, is unfit for the devil to have occupancy

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2022
vannessa7:

Stop deceiving yourself that you are right, why should Yahweh be in the quran when quran was written in Arabic, God reveals Himself to any one with different names per time, that's why when you call God in your language He answers. 99 names of Allah talk about the attribute of God in arabic language. Why don't you take a break from that your church and do a personal retreat to seek the face of God and actually hear from Him yourself, because your church spirit can stop you from hearing eternal truth due to church doctrine but if you stop going for like a month but seek God's face in prayer about islam you will get your answers.
All those scriptures you quoted came before islam just like christianity came after judaism, the old testament laws was made redundant by the new testament in that no christian now kill animals all the time for forgiveness of sin and yet it was compulsory in the old testament so also the laws of islam made the new testament laws redundant, muslims don't have to do many of them such as pray in Jesus name or accept Jesus because they are all different routes to get to God and anyone you choose you will account to God how well you obeyed it tenets correctly.
This argument is lame.

1. Can you explain how even though the names of many prophets of Allah are Hebrew, they entered into the Qur'an and the name of God did not.

WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS?

I guess you should explain how some of your prophets have the name containing Yahweh and the WHOLE Quran is a STRANGER to Yahweh

Zachariah (English) ZakarYah (Hebrew) Zakariyau(Arabic) Yahweh Remembers (Meaning)

Jesus (English) Yehoshua/Yeshua (Hebrew) Isah(Arabic) Salvation of Yahweh (Meaning)

John (English) Yahiya/Yohanan (Hebrew) Yahyah(Arabic) Yahweh is Gracious (Meaning)

Allah the God of Mohammed and you Muslims is ALIEN to Yahweh the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!

2. Just explain How Allah called his prophets with the names reflecting Yahweh and Yahweh is ABSENT in the 99 Names of Allah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 7:49am On Dec 12, 2022
vannessa7:
cool

I will not do anything because like I said I reverted to islam through revelations and not by error, I know what I saw and I know what I've experienced since becoming a muslim. The letter killeth, as the bible say, it's the spirit behind it you should seek for your own rhema which is God's personal word to you in your situation and not only logos which is the written words.
Your response is saying what you have TRADED away for a solution to your problem.

BUT
You didn't answer the Question;
Do you have ANY certainty from Islam of entering Paradise?

If you do, let me know?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2022
I apologise my error, the Arabic says Allah. I used a transliteration that ended with -llah
The declaration, in its shortest form, reads:
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh,

haekymbahd:
Did you just lie?

Ash-hadu An lā ʾilāha ʾillā-Allāh is the right word

There is no deity except Allah. [correct statement]

Mark 15
34. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?” which is translated, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

If you are still searching for Lah check it up in the bible verse above. Allah alone I worship and him alone I call upon just as Jesus did.

"Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One,"
(QS. Al-Ikhlaas 112: Verse 1)
Are you saying that El is now Lah?
How?

You Muslims will ever surprise me.

One of these days I'm going to burst you on Allah being one. Allah isn't, he is "ONE OF" or UNION, not ONE! But this is for another day!

Back to the topic:
By Semitic language, El is God so that "Al -Lah" , would be "god Lah" same way in which the Jews will call their God as
-El-Shaddai or
-El-ohim

(I am not oblivious that Al can also mean THE- as in Allah meaning "The Deity"- "Al-Lah"; but this is a generic term not a proper name)
Either way, you are in trouble.

Sorry sir: Lah is the name of your Deity!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2022
haekymbahd:
They do call God as Allah..
The God of the Christian Arab is Yahweh, Allah mean Deity for Arab Christians.

In islam , does Allah mean "the-Deity" or Allah is the proper name of you Deity?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2022
TenQ:

This argument is lame.

1. Can you explain how even though the names of many prophets of Allah are Hebrew, they entered into the Qur'an and the name of God did not.

WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS?

2. Just explain How Allah called his prophets with the names reflecting Yahweh and Yahweh is ABSENT in the 99 Names of Allah?
Vannessa7 what is your response on this?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by haekymbahd(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2022
TenQ:

The God of the Christian Arab is Yahweh, Allah mean Deity for Arab Christians.

In islam , does Allah mean "the-Deity" or Allah is the proper name of you Deity?
Your assertions means nothing to me.. ilah means god while Al-ilah means the god which by contraction shortened to Allah.

Yes Allah means the deity also in Islam and it is also the name we call the creator because he is the only one there is no other diety except him..

For your information my God does not have an only name.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 180)

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2022
haekymbahd:
Your assertions means nothing to me.. ilah means god while Al-ilah means the god which by contraction shortened to Allah.

Yes Allah means the deity also in Islam and it is also the name we call the creator because he is the only one there is no other diety except him..

For your information my God does not have an only name.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 180)

You have told me what ilah is. You've also said what Allah is and you said Allah doesn't have only one name. Is LAH therefore one of the names of Allah or another deity entirely!?

The question I've been asking is who is the LAH

I've asked you, when you say
Bismillah (Arabic: بسم لله)
OR
Alhamdulillah (Arabic: ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ, )

Please answer, Who is Lah?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by haekymbahd(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2022
TenQ:

You have told me what ilah is. You've also said what Allah is and you said Allah doesn't have only one name. Is LAH therefore one of the names of Allah or another deity entirely!?

The question I've been asking is who is the LAH

OR

Please answer, Who is Lah?
ilah means god/diety I don't know where you get your Lah from
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2022
TenQ:

Do Arab Christians call their Deity Lah like you Muslims?

Arab Christians don't use Lah: do they?
But you Muslims do,
So,
Who is Lah?

OR

Who is Lah?

You still brought this half baked knowledge here again!
I once told you this is false!
You still repeat it hear again!

Well, everyone will now see you as a liar!

Allah!
Al-hamdu-l-Allah becomes Alhamdulillah by contraction!
Bismi- Allah become Bismillah!

In Yoruba contraction called Isunki ati aranmo wo apere ni sale:
Ile + Ise= Ileese
Ara +Oko= Arooko

Bu + Obe= Bube
Ewe + Oko = Eweko
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

You still brought this half baked knowledge here again!
I once told you this is false!
You still repeat it hear again!

Well, everyone will now see you as a liar!

Allah!
Al-hamdu-l-Allah becomes Alhamdulillah by contraction!
Bismi- Allah become Bismillah!

In Yoruba contraction called Isunki ati aranmo wo apere ni sale:
Ile + Ise= Ileese
Ara +Oko= Arooko

Bu + Obe= Bube
Ewe + Oko = Eweko
Stop fooling yourself. Arabic is the language of Allah and it is different from Yoruba language.

There is no contraction anywhere:
Alhamdudi-Lah

Bismil-Lah

Even Mohammed's father's name (an Idolater) is
Abdul-Lah
Meaning servant of Lah

Tell us who Lah is?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
TenQ:

Stop fooling yourself. Arabic is the language of Allah and it is different from Yoruba language.

Alhamdudi-Lah

Bismil-Lah

Abdul-Lah
Meaning servant of Lah

Tell us who Lah is?
AntiChristian who is Lah?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2022
advocatejare:

AntiChristian who is Lah?

Simply a figment of your imagination(holy spirit).
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2022
TenQ:

Alhamdudi-Lah

Bismil-Lah

Abdul-Lah
Meaning servant of Lah

Tell us who Lah is?

Arabic is different from Yoruba language truly just as English you are using to judge is different from Arabic!
Stop being ignorant!

Learn Hamzat al wasl, Sun and Moon letters of Arabic. You'll understand your grammatical blunder!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Arabic is different from Yoruba language truly just as English you are using to judge is different from Arabic!
Stop being ignorant!

Learn Hamzat al wasl, Sun and Moon letters of Arabic. You'll understand your grammatical blunder!

Aren't the Rule of Arabic grammar consistent?

Tell me how you write and contract Allah in

Alhamdudi-Lah or Bismil-Lah
BUT
You don't in The declaration of your faith?
You don't write: La illah illa LAH?

Just explain!?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Simply a figment of your imagination(holy spirit).
Is it the “Holy Spirit” that brought the Quran to Muhammad?

Quran 16:102] Say, "The Holy Spirit has brought it down from your Lord, truthfully, to assure those who believe, and to provide a beacon and good news for the submitters."
Quran 26:192
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2022
advocatejare:

Is it the “Holy Spirit” that brought the Quran to Muhammad?

Quran 16:102] Say, "The Holy Spirit has brought it down from your Lord, truthfully, to assure those who believe, and to provide a beacon and good news for the submitters."
Quran 26:192

That is Angel Jubril not your own Holy Spirit that will make you present falsehood as truth and guide you to make mistakes!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by advocatejare(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

That is Angel Jubril not your own Holy Spirit that will make you present falsehood as truth and guide you to make mistakes!
You mean the same Jibril that pinned Muhammad down 3 times in the cave and wanted to suffocate him before Muhammad ran home to his sugar mommy Khadijah?

You mean the same Jibril that made Muhammad snort like a camel?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2022
TenQ:

Alhamdudi-Lah or Bismil-Lah
BUT
You don't write: La illah illa LAH?

Just explain!?

What's the difference?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

What's the difference?
Is LAH and ALLAH the same?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2022
TenQ:

Is LAH and ALLAH the same?

Alhamduli-LLah

Bismi-LLah

Laa illaha illa LLAH

1.Where is Lah and where is Allah?

2. What Arabic Letter starts "Allah"?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Alhamduli-LLah

Bismi-LLah

Laa illaha illa LLAH

1.Where is Lah and where is Allah?

2. What Arabic Letter starts "Allah"?
The Question remain the same:
Who is LAH?

Double "L" instead of single "L" makes no difference sir
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

What's the difference?
TenQ:

Alhamdudi-Lah or Bismil- Lah
BUT
You don't write: La illah illa LAH ?

Just explain!?

Differences highlighted in yellow!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
TenQ:

Differences highlighted in yellow!

I asked what Arabic letter starts Allah?

What was dropped?

Is it a letter?

What's the grammatical ruling on it when it is at the beginning of a sentence and at the middle/end of a sentence?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
TenQ:

The Question remain the same:
Who is LAH?

Double "L" instead of single "L" makes no difference sir

The Allah has a "Shaddah" on the "Lam" so it is double "L".

You need to answer the grammatical questions above in bold!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

The Allah has a "Shaddah" on the "Lam" so it is double "L".

You need to answer the grammatical questions above in bold!
Produce double L please and differentiate it from the phonetic sound of single L

Hello !
Double L calling! LOL

Who is LAH!?
Mark you I didn't ask you who is LLAH!

Who is LAH?
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
TenQ:

Produce double L please and differentiate it from the phonetic sound of single L

Hello !
Double L calling! LOL

Who is LAH!?
Mark you I didn't ask you who is LLAH!

Who is LAH?

I have asked you some questions which will answer your questions! Just say you are ignorant of Arabic grammar then i'll explain how it relates to your "Lah"!
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

I asked what Arabic letter starts Allah?

What was dropped?

Is it a letter?

What's the grammatical ruling on it when it is at the beginning of a sentence and at the middle/end of a sentence?

And I've asked you why the Arabic letter AL wasn't dropped in the Shahada BUT dropped in
Abdul-Lah
Alhamdudi-Lah or
Bismil- Lah or
Auzubil-Lah
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by AntiChristian: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
TenQ:

And I've asked you why the Arabic letter AL wasn't dropped in the Shahada BUT dropped in
Abdul-Lah
Alhamdudi-Lah or
Bismil- Lah or
Auzubil-Lah

No Arabic letter was dropped! grin
Re: Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? by TenQ: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

I have asked you some questions which will answer your questions! Just say you are ignorant of Arabic grammar then i'll explain how it relates to your "Lah"!
Please speak the truth:

What is the meaning of Abdul-Lah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are Your Best Christmas Songs? / Mourning The Slaying Of Imam Hussein / $35 Million Money Laundering: Efcc May Arrest Pastor Oyakhilome And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.