Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me (39393 Views)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Zse1: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by IamMobisola(f): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
yinkeys:

Talking about someone who has probably read the Bible and knows about the Eve, Jezebel & Delilah stories
Same way you read the Bible and know about David, Solomon and Abraham stories

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by SugarGirl44(f): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jeon:

Wow just wow!
What happened to for better for worse! And why abusing God's vows in union if you knew that you can't stay faithful?
You Men really amaze me..
Then she can't stay celibate over here. She belongs to the man eventually

Stop saying nonsense and flee from extramarital affairs

You need to be realistic and not be like that naive bride.
No man can stay for over a year without sex, she should rather keep teasing him about doing it with protection.

If she can stay for that long, fine, although it’s unnatural and almost impossible, but she needs to face reality so as to avoid being disappointed.

The same God you’re quoting is the one who created sexual urge, so leave spirituality aside and face reality madam.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Nursepepeye(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Joe4real1988:
He is not gone ok. A man can do shit and still maintain his family, unlike women folk.
i don hear you, person wey dey UK leave him wife for Nigeria come enter dating site

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Joe4real1988(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nursepepeye:
i don hear you, person wey dey UK leave him wife for Nigeria come enter dating site
The wife never join becoz of her service nor be say he leave her for 9ja.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by SURElee(f): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salewabeau:
I hope I get the right � reasons here than another channel here since this is the dating thread

My husband and I got married in 2021. He got a job in the UK middle of last year as a skilled worker. He was into tech before he left. Since then I've been the only one in the motherland while he consistently sent something home to cater for myself and rent. Plans are underway to join him as soon as I'm done with NYSC.

Last week, one of my friends in the UK hinted to me about something that keeps giving me sleepless nights and terrible unrest. She's a student there and we went to secondary school together. She happened to see my hubby on a dating website. She sent me a screenshot of his profile and my husband's pictures are all there. Everything. She's on the dating app too.

I confronted my husband after several investigations of the ingenuity of what I know. He only yield after I sent him all evidence that I have. Now he tells me dating app is a norm in the UK and everyone is there. He said he's only there to socialize and meet people, especially Nigerian, but not for dating.

This has caused some issues between us as I wasn't really satisfied with this excuse. I'm tired of constantly thinking my husband is cheating on me.

I love my husband and he's the only man I've ever known.

You just married in 2021, you are already picking fights. Madam, wisdom is key, Sebi you said plans are underway for you too.go join him? If you like to fight withfrivolities, then the man will know once you join him, you will be a thorn in his flesh, that way he will ask you to remain in Nigeria before you get o er there and become wild as they say Nigeria wives become once they stay outside the shores of Nigeria.

Wisdom is key in building a home. Is not everything you see or hear you react like acid reacting with a base to form salt and water neutralization reaction?

Instead of focusing on ending NYSC and praying you can join him fast, you are allowing a friend tell you things that will scatter your new home. If care isn't taken, even when you get over there, you will hook up with over sabi women and marriage will be a none existent issue for you in the abroad.

Now, don't get me wrong, I:m not in favour or support of married men on dating sites o! But when they have chosen that path, what can you do since you are miles apart from him, you could still be under same roof with hi. And he will still be in those dating sites, you want kill yourself on top man matter? One woman drove herself to her death by accident chasing side chick. E be like say you never want get sense.

Wisdom is key!
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by StrongAlphMale: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2022
Salewabeau:
I hope I get the right � reasons here than other channel here since this is the dating thread

My husband and I got married in 2021. He got a job in the UK middle of last year as a skilled worker. He was into tech before he left. Since then I've been the only one in the motherland while he consistently sent something home to cater for myself and rent. Plans are underway to join him as soon as I'm done with NYSC.

Last week, one of my friends in the UK hinted me about something that keeps giving me sleepless nights and terrible unrest. She's a student there and we went to secondary school together. She happened to see my hubby on a dating website. She sent me screenshot of his profile and my husband pictures are all there. Everything. She's on the dating app too.

I confronted my husband after several investigation of the geniuty of what I know. He only yield in after I sent him all evidence that I have. Now he tells me dating app is a norm in the UK and everyone is there. He said he's only there to socialize and meet people, especially Nigerian, but not for dating.

This has caused some issues between us as I wasn't really satisfied with this excuse. I'm tired of constantly thinking my husband is cheating on me.

Aunty calm down. A man can love multiple women at once but same can't be said about your gender.

After all body no be firewood, abeg allow that man to enjoy his life in life besides he never said he was going to dump you so what's the fuss about?
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Idaytesj29(m): 12:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Dshocker:

What if the husband decides to marry two more wives?

In as much as i don't support polygamy, an African man has the right to marry as much wives as possible.

Whether you like it or not, the equality of a man is more higher, than that of a woman.... That was how God in heaven ordained it to be.

Now she will commit suicide
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Achovich720: 1:29am On Dec 10, 2022
My dear sister, you better leave that NYSC thing and harply go join your husband in uk or lose him completely....ask yourself how many young unmarried male nigerians are on dating sites making friends talk more of your husband who is married to you. Secondly what would a married man be doing on a dating app or site...you see that country uk is something else.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Gerrard59(m): 2:29am On Dec 10, 2022
optm:
The comments from most men here are really disturbing. Why marry when you intend disrespecting the marriage by cheating? You not only disrespect your spouse but by that, you are breaking trust. Shame on the men that see nothing wrong in this. If reverse were the case, you would not advise in this manner.
Op truth is your husband has been a cheat before now and he would hardly change.
I do not know how you can get him to change except by strongly registering your displeasure and letting him know cheating is a deal breaker for you (if it is for you) and there would be consequences and part of which is you are willing to walk away from a union he doesn't respect (people are not really mindful when there are no dire consequences for their actions) or you decide save the marriage and live with it while keep praying for him to change.
You cannot change an adult unless they want to themselves.

When I say that the highest achievement for the vast majority of Nigerian men is to dangle their smelly deek around, e get why. Tomorrow, they will begin to wonder why there is a rise in ladies becoming hookers forgetting they perpetuate the demand for sexual services. Funny enough, the same people condoning a man for cheating will go to church tomorrow and claim their culture is the best. Culture wey no fit provide electricity 60 years after independence.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by cococandy(f): 2:59am On Dec 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Always good to see we still have a minute responsible men in this Nigeria. It is the fact that they can almost die trying to convince you that their randy pricks are the standard.

That’s why my empathy cup for them has run dry.
I only hope whenever their wives cheat, they should make sure 3 out of the 4 kids belong to other men. You know just let them have one for a bit of dazzle dazzle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by drololaaof: 5:30am On Dec 10, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

Wetin be this. Delete this thing. You want him to stay celibate over there? Advise OP to exercise patience. The man belongs to her eventually. She should not let any nonsense news disturb her marriage.
How can a married man\ woman join dating site ? For what! The platform is not for serious and reasonable person. If he sees his wife on dating app what will come to his mind ? He is into anoda thing. There advert usually read for serious men and women ,what seriousness did he want in the app?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Kobicove(m): 5:44am On Dec 10, 2022
Flamemignon1:

No one goes to dating sites to make friends so stop with the lies

Speak for yourself!
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by yinkeys(m): 5:47am On Dec 10, 2022
IamMobisola:

Same way you read the Bible and know about David, Solomon and Abraham stories
Do you know what greed means ?
Men go to war, do life-threatening-disgusting jobs to put food on the table and lose their lives because of women & the family
It’s obvious most women are blind to see the sacrifices of men
I’m very sure you're typing in Kings English because your father paid your school fees not your mother
Almost everything men do productively on the surface of this earth is tied to one sole purpose: women’s comfort
There’s no point arguing with you because you don’t understand nature
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by walexGodson(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2022
Very soon your friend that is giving you info will be your husband wife if you continue to listen to side talks.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by LOVEGINO(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

This one has lost her husband to Nigerian woman in the UK who are looking for husband here and there.

On a serious note, body no be firewood and it's cold now, so he needs someone to warm his bed. If you truly love him, let him enjoy before you join him
what a bitter truth.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by LOVEGINO(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2022
walexGodson:
Very soon your friend that is giving you info will be your husband wife if you continue to listen to side talks.
she is already ooo
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Unrated900(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2022
Winnin009:

Woman too fit follow white man to help secure papers for her and her husband. But we no go ever talk true. The man is obviously searching for quick shag but because most of us are like him; we’ll defend the nonsense.

In a nutshell let the woman say hey am not interested anymore

And see thousand of ladies who would be interested
Even if he has his profile on UK direct dating app
Be guided and don’t loose ordinary stuffs to bigger stuffs in the future
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by ykalhaji(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Persephone1:
You obviously read my initial post in a defensive state of mind not a receptive one. By what statistical analysis do you infer that most Nigerian Men had their first sexual experiences through molestation or paid sex can you back up this claim with verified evidence (s) . My initial post isn't about the sexual or conjugal aspects of Nigerian Men but all aspect of their lives, social, psychological, cultural, biological etc Nahhh their lack of respect for life goes beyond one Aunty playing with their young penis or some juvenile visiting a brothel for first sex. The Later shows lack of respect and value for himself,who do you blame for that?

The traditional Nigerian Man places value on only one thing His pocket( financial capacity) and it's because that's what his culture instill in him. As long as he is financially capable,he can slap the queen and get away with it. Money is the only thing Nigerian Man respects and place value on, he is taught that is all he needs in life. Other things don't matter. He can be as stubborn as an ox, dirty as a pig, heartless as the devil, all these are excused as long as he is paying bills cheesy

Little does he know that what he chose to build himself on is as common as salt. As when he gets displaced, he starts to wail cheesy .

Traditional Nigerian Man places value on only one thing, his pocket, no, both Nigerian men and women, Traditional and mordern places value on their pocket, that is a Nigerian trait not just for Nigerian men or traditional men. The above isn't a reason for sexual addiction.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by theredaddy: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2022
cococandy:

That’s why my empathy cup for them had run dry.
I only hope whenever their wives cheat, they should make sure 3 out of the 4 kids belong to other men. You know just let them have one for a bit of dazzle dazzle

Since when did women start having empathy for men not to talk of buying cup those stingy things .. aunty save your tears.

i hope and pray very soon you will be caught
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Flamemignon1(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2022
Kobicove:

Speak for yourself!
You go there to make friends?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by pocohantas(f): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2022
cococandy:

That’s why my empathy cup for them had run dry.

It would never make sense to me, sis. No matter how I try to logicalize it.
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Philomin: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2022
My Humble advise as a married woman: Your your peace of mind, Please tell that your friend not to tell you any thing again about your husband, I tell, many of so call friends are envious. Yes! there is evidence against your husband but her intention might not be evil , if married women tell you what they have over looked, you will be shocked. It is hard to see a 90% faithful man. Believe it or leave it, there is no perfect man anywhere.
Salewabeau:
I hope I get the right � reasons here than other channel here since this is the dating thread

Last week, one of my friends in the UK hinted me about something that keeps giving me sleepless nights and terrible unrest. She's a student there and we went to secondary school together. She happened to see my hubby on a dating website. She sent me screenshot of his profile and my husband pictures are all there. Everything. She's on the dating app too.

I confronted my husband after several investigation of the geniuty of what I know. He only yield in after I sent him all evidence that I have. Now he tells me dating app is a norm in the UK and everyone is there. He said he's only there to socialize and meet people, especially Nigerian, but not for dating.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by IamMobisola(f): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2022
yinkeys:

Do you know what greed means ?
Men go to war, do life-threatening-disgusting jobs to put food on the table and lose their lives because of women & the family
It’s obvious most women are blind to see the sacrifices of men
I’m very sure you're typing in Kings English because your father paid your school fees not your mother
Almost everything men do productively on the surface of this earth is tied to one sole purpose: women’s comfort
There’s no point arguing with you because you don’t understand nature

See this one’s excuse for Men’s greedy nature.
So it’s women that don’t make sacrifices? Or women don’t die while making sacrifices? Or women don’t work to feed their husbands and their children? Do you know how many women die worldwide from childbirth? From breast cancer?
Mtchww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by milann: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2022
KanuSE:

The husband is just a fool. Anyone who decides to cheat should make "not getting caught" a top priority - leave no trace. smiley

Obviously this can only be pulled off by intelligent people. grin
will you cheat on your wife?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by bluestone2015: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
If I were you, I'll make ni trouble but focus on getting to the UK to be more economically empowered.
After that, I can think of what to go with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by KanuSE: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
milann:
will you cheat on your wife?

How's that your business?
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by KanuSE: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
thesmallgod:

I also lives abroad and it is a common thing many foreigners do here and from what I understand, it is the easiest way of catching and sleeping with white girls because there are many white ladies that believe black men have big cucumber and they can satisfy them in bed. So, him telling you a dating website is a social place for meeting people is pure and applied lies.

By the way, do not worry much because many of them indulging in this act are most time get used and dump for another cucumber by the white girls.

Gibberish
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Philomin:
My Humble advise as a married woman: Your your peace of mind, Please tell that your friend not to tell you any thing again about your husband, I tell, many of so call friends are envious. Yes! there is evidence against your husband but her intention might not be evil , if married women tell you what they have over looked, you will be shocked. It is hard to see a 90% faithful man. Believe it or leave it, there is no perfect man anywhere.
So a person informs you your husband is cheating on you, and after you do your own research, you realize this person was right --- the man even confesses to it. However, your reaction is to label this person who revealed this truth to you evil just for the heck of it? undecided
Is this what still passes for intelligence among married Nigerian women abeg? This foolishness that your mothers and grandmothers before them used in reducing the status of women in the society remains the go-to wisdom for married Nigerian women even in the age of information? A man is cheating on your marriage and you have evidence right in your hand. Rather than attack the problem that directly impacts your marriage, you instead look to blaming another in other that your problem may continue unresolved? I hail una o! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Gromilla010: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
cococandy:

That’s if he doesn’t make up a story as to why she can’t join him yet. Then he’ll come home, get her pregnant and go back. Come back the next year and get her pregnant again and then the rest is history.
She’ll be stuck here in Nigeria and he’ll be with his harem of concubines over there.

OP if you know what’s good for you, get on some serious birth control until you decide if you want to stay in the marriage or not
will you shutup your dirty mouth..you are helping those ugly looking men to think some stupid women are attracted to them
Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by stanliwise(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

Women don't feel loneliness. And they're comfortable not having sex for donkey years. Men are not wired like that
Can you explain where you got this from?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me by Mryacks: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jeon:

Wow just wow!

What happened to for better for worse! And why abusing God's vows in union if you knew that you can't stay faithful?

You Men really amaze me..
Then she can't stay celibate over here. She belongs to the man eventually

Stop saying nonsense and flee from extramarital affairs

I'm a man and I agree with you!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / Happy World Sexual Purity Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.