Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama (45628 Views)

Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by 7brigade: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:
A failed comedian looking for cheap attention.

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids.

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

Where is AIT now in the world of in-vogue news media.?
i

I read ur paid failed biased articles very well without leaving a comment, always thinking dat u will have a rethink on d Peanuts dat is droped on ur desk, for d trash u vomit here and there,but no! ..u repeatedly continue to dolling out attacks on issue based matters to discredit focud based issues ,to satisfy ur masters who truly benefit from a thousand of peanut grabbers like u
See u calling Mr macrony a failed comedian...cause u dont have what to say or use to discredit his content,dont be fooled at wut ur write, NIGERIANS are far wiser,have better understanding of d situations,premodial arrangements are not working, anyway no job around courtsey of d same old arrangements dats y u want to die on this ,enjoy ur peanuts cheers

3 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Abelino(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
You sound so unintelligent and stupid with this thrash you just wrote. Too Pathetic
ATLIEN2027:
Shallow, empty, low IQ, brainwashed delusional retar@ded Zombidient fools.
Same fools who claimed that 100s were killed at the toll gate without providing evidence to back it up.
Same set of extremely Shallow, low IQ fools who believed that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan just because one idiotic terrorist said so..
I don't take these fools seriously on important issues. They are only good for occasional comedic skits.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Daniego(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
You will soon run mad defending failure.

lhordspy:

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance.

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Isobug: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids.

Go with your nonsense explanation. Did Buhari not fail? Yes or no.
Mr Macaroni is a very creative comedian. I don't know your own definition of of A failed comedian. If getting endorsement here and there from reputable companies is your definition of a failure, then you need not to be on Nairaland and other social media because you lack judgement of issues

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by ogwuche4u(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Same fools who claimed that 100s were killed at the toll gate without providing evidence to back it up.
Same set of extremely Shallow, low IQ fools who believed that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan just because one idiotic terrorist said so..
I don't take these fools seriously on important issues. They are only good for occasional comedic skits.

It's obvious you BaTist are just mannerless. You insult and denigrate people because they don't share same political views with you. Oniranu...Odeh

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Onyeziokwu(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

If not for my family and loved ones back home, I'd prayed for APC to return to power come 2023. Your kind deserve whichever bad leader Nigerians got as president come 2023. Tribalism has done more harm than good to you and many other urchins. The only known reason you supporting Tinubu is nothing but this: he's from my tribe.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by wickedLion: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
0fodirinwa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-7xxOHzlk8

JOB SEEKER DELEGATES INTERVIEW QUESTIONS | MR MACARONI

Sane and decent Omoluabis are coming out to reject Tinubu on a daily

Comedy or no Comedy.....when the result of the general election would have been announced by February ending

Then we shall see and know who the real Comedian will be
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Theoarhics: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance.

How do you call someone that's more successful than you a failure because he bruised your ego for exposing the stupidity of your candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Nchenches: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
0fodirinwa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-7xxOHzlk8

JOB SEEKER DELEGATES INTERVIEW QUESTIONS | MR MACARONI

Sane and decent Omoluabis are coming out to reject Tinubu on a daily

If Bola Tinubu speaks as clear as this actor mimicking Tinubu here, fewer people would be worried about Tinubu's bad health issues.
But Tinubu's hands shake, his speech spluttering, has dementia, resorts to bulaba bluus when his mental health crises springs up during his speech.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Daniego(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sensible patriotic Nigerians are speaking up. Tinubu can never ever come close to Asorock. He will be permanently retired politically next year. Nigeria is not Lagos

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by 4ward4: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

SHUT UP your stinking Mouth.
Fools like you ends up been tyrans and die a Miserable death, where is the LIE AIT told about BUHARI, Haven't Buhari been out of the Country for almost 6months?
AIT is still doing well in the broadcast stream , very well for that matter.
@ the bolded, nobody can guilt trip the 80's generation with that nonsense. Where have the so called respect taken us to. Been to various continent, and Chinese don't even greet on another like we that greet morning ,afternoon and night . Still yet they are far better.
If BAT can't respect himself and give it up to a young ,vibrant man. any insult been thrown at him ,is well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Asstrax: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

So he is a failure because he rejected ur failure candidate?

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Kajaard: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Pleas hide your head in shame.

The comedy was on point.

If you really went to school you would realise that you are supporting a failed project. Nonsense.

Typical brain dead urchin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by babajeje123(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Award without impact? Look yourself in the mirrow and ask yourself if you can allow Tinubu run your affairs with his state of health and mind.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
EmeeNaka:
Tinubu is the worst Presidential candidate Nigeria has ever had.
In fact, for contesting election, Tinubu has shown his hatred for Nigeria and her youth.
Tinubu will be taught a lesson come February 2023.

taught a lesson by who? U? cos u say so,
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Treasure17(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
You keep repeating the same epistles on every threads. At least be sophisticated in your reasoning and not some agbero gibberish in a public forum. Ain't surprised anyway, can't expect anything sensible from a Tinubu supporter. Empty head like their mentor. Ode Omo alai leko.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by ogwuche4u(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

How much are you buying rice in this buhari era, how much do you pay for transport, power, health care, rent in this buhari era? Are you truly happy with the way Nigeria is? Why are you wicked? Have you gone to the rural places to see how people are suffering? Why are you just a bigot? Is tinubu healthy to you? You want to mortgage our lives because of what? I don't know where you idiots come from.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Jeboy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
The way some people are so deluded, they will trade their integrity, creativity, conscience, self respect, rationale, common sense just to get peanut for a mumu politician that has stolen our common wealth. I no call name oh but you go see how guilty conscience go make them attack me. �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Omoawoke: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

I agree the joke is taken to far. His parents did not train him.
Have you seen an Hausa person insult any of Atiku or Buhari in the name of politics
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by SeeItSayIt: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
gringringrin I curiously searched through comments to see at least an urchin support him for the job as to their BAT but ney, they rather result to insults.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Centcanada: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
You are an epitome of mental slavery. You will continue to be poor because of your slave masters in Jesus name. Ofonjo
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Omoawoke: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Reinaldo:
He didn't even mention Tinubu. But as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us. grin cheesy grin grin

are u dumb, does he need to mention Tinubu before we know he was referring to him. Don't you have common sense
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by omoharry(f): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Jesus christ!!!..Oga..nor go get heart attack for Tinubu matter ooo! Remember sey he nor know you. So if you sick on top of eem matter , na urself you dey do.
Take it easy ooo!..We here fighting one another are the masses. We will either enjoy together or suffer together base on our wise or foolish choices.
The rich politicians you are fighting and abusing your fellow Nigerians over for, will not even shed a tear for you, as they don't care whether you live or die. Take it easy ooo!. Election will come and go, but we the masses are always the ones that will pick up the pieces thereafter .

This was how you guys were at each others throat in 2015 & 2019...Now President Buhari & his families as well as all his cronies are well protected and fed but you and I are the only ones left to the hand of grace to see us through these trying times. So calm down.

Down waste your emotions on any politicians. They love you not, nor wIll they care if you are cut down or kidnapped by marauding held men. .You and I are pawned in their to game of chess..Always think about that before you jump into ring to fight over stupid and self centered rogues that we call leaders.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Naijanascam: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

A failed Comedian from an iberiberism enabler living on illusions and fantasies............

Glorified zombie

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by DMerciful(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
"A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations"

Tribalism has finished you guys! You eat and breathe tribalism. So he cannot criticize Lamidi Amoda Sangodele because he is Yoruba?
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Angelfrost(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sigh... This is just weak comedy!

But, Jagaban for Sha answer those questions.

Imagine Biden, Trump, or Putin calling members of his cabinet to help him answer questions in an interview with Amanpour. It would be bad o!
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by lenghtinny(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin You don't take them serious yet you are vomiting trash all over the thread angry
Oya define insecurity grin grin
ATLIEN2027:

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Painsoother(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

His achievments, your dreams!

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by lhordspy: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Omoawoke:

I agree the joke is taken to far. His parents did not train him.
Have you seen an Hausa person insult any of Atiku or Buhari in the name of politics

I wonder. Have you seen any body from APC making mockery of Pa. Adebanjo? Tinubu or any other Yoruba politician will never allow that. All they can do is generalise it and refer to him as afenifere but never take the insult or joke personal to him.

The silly boy is emulating igbos. Igbos that have no single home-training.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by yewaw9: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Image123:
Tinubu has shown competence and capacity to do his job as a leader. He's not applying for remote work or writing UTME exams.

Just imagine nah, but then u can't since u dont have one

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Centcanada: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
As obeidents flood social media to press the neck of babablu so also the way they will win 2023 elections without stress. Please more neck pressing.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by christaddicted: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lol... Comments above got me peed in my pant while laughing.
Nairalanders can yab someone die. Who knows how many nairalanders might have died out of pain from yabbing.

I remain OBIdient.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo) / BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.