Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. (49960 Views)

How To Be A Fuckboy..... / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by omolasho: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
It's all about big dick, dick skills and attention the guy gives her.

Do worry about the money she spends on him. It's not her money but the money she collects from other Simps she is not into.

Woman na ya mate!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by BRATISLAVA: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mikekan30:

Replied by a Midget!

Says an old achondroplastic man.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Mikekan30: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Says an old achondroplastic man.

Answered by a disoriented orphan!
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by BRATISLAVA: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2022
Mikekan30:

Answered by a disoriented orphan!

Says a disowned street urchin.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Mikekan30: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Says a disowned street urchin.

Replied by an Infected Vulture perching faeces!!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by BRATISLAVA: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Mikekan30:

Replied by an Infected Vulture perching faeces!!!

Says a disoriented maggot that feasts on corpses.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Tundex911: 7:33am On Dec 16, 2022
Ogbeni mind your business jor
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Mikekan30: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Says a disoriented maggot that feasts on corpses.

Rat! Stop using my words, I know you are a Arrow boy still coming up, your mentality is still -1, that youthful naive habit is still all over you!

Word of advise:
Go and learn how to talk in public or on social media, all those senseless words has know meaning! You are not better anyone, read and learn about life because u are still far behind. U live in a delusion of stupidity.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by BRATISLAVA: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mikekan30:

Rat! Stop using my words, I know you are a Arrow boy still coming up, your mentality is still -1, that youthful naive habit is still all over you!

Word of advise:
Go and learn how to talk in public or on social media, all those senseless words has know meaning! You are not better anyone, read and learn about life because u are still far behind. U live in a delusion of stupidity.

Says you, an emblem of decrepit stupidity.

When you mentioned me, who invited you to drop an abusive post? Did you learn how to talk in public and on social media at that point in time? Because you got what you dished, you've decided to become a moralist who teaches little boys manners. Or did your unprovoked insults not come from the insensible, senile rodent that you are? Stop deluding yourself. Go and teach your family how to speak in public by your example.

HENCEFORTH, ALL YOUR ABUSES, CURSES AND RAGES ARE FOR YOU, AND YOURS. I have no business with you. Hypocritic, mannerless little boy.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Mikekan30: 2:50am On Dec 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

When you mentioned me, who invited you to drop an abusive post? Did you learn how to talk in public and on social media at that point in time? Because you got what you dished, you've decided to become a moralist who teaches little boys manners. Or did your unprovoked insults not come from the insensible, senile rodent that you are? Stop deluding yourself. Go and teach your family how to speak in public by your example.

Henceforth, all your abuses, curses and rages are for you, and yours. I have no business with you. Hypocritic, mannerless little boy.

Imagine this little rat, who never get any responsibility, a small rat, little maggot wey never see life, Rat! am clearly not your mate and level. I guess words are nothing but actions are result.
Since you decide to make me your problem am prepared for you Little Arrow.

Drop your full name here, I don't need your Useless number and you will see if your life will remain the same

Aboy! I dare you,
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Mikekan30: 2:55am On Dec 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Henceforth, all your abuses, curses and rages are for you, and yours. I have no business with you. Hypocritic, mannerless little boy.

The few information about a Arrow like you is that you are not even a female as you claim to be, a hopeless and disoriented fellow living a deraiged life.

Aboy ! if you are Man enough just drop your full name: if you don't run mad!
Am not from Akwa Ibom.......

Am waiting, rat
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Mikekan30: 3:00am On Dec 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Stupid Pig this "BRATISLAVA" is not your real name...
Abeg drop your real name make I use you shine this December so next time you learn how to talk to people who are older than you and knows what you dont know..

Rat am waiting oooo
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Mikekan30: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

HENCEFORTH, ALL YOUR ABUSES, CURSES AND RAGES ARE FOR YOU, AND YOURS. I have no business with you. Hypocritic, mannerless little boy.

Me I don't talk much , i will hack out the life left in you...

UNAM!
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by BRATISLAVA: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Corroded machete of Satan, hacking hard at himself. You are back after months simmering in aggrieved darkness, only to continue walking the tightrope to your perdition.

You were touched some days ago, weren't you? You did not think it would be possible, did you? You don't have much to say, but you are back. Those who play with fire get burned, or didn't they tell you?

You will be back with a lot to say when you realize that you are actually hacking at what life is left of you by yourself.

You will utterly waste yourself in this failed campaign of yours. Something you came sniffing for on your own.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by imagrg(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tell her I want her.
ahnie:
I have this beautiful chubby neighbor that's from my husband extraction (Igbo)
Babe is hard working, business oriented and an avid hustler.

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills
He's just a rotund whale sucking her youthfulness and finances.

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

I just detest fvck lazy boiz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.