Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. (49955 Views)

How To Be A Fuckboy..... / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Maysdevices(f): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2022
Lannister360:

This is what men go through everyday without complaining.

You see how that guy is, this is how 90% of you Nigerian women are, if your neighbor was a man and the leach of a boyfriend is a woman you won't be here on nairaland complaining, you would have called it love.

Just swap their genders and see how useless and how much of a liability you women are to men.
Most of you say this but will argue your mothers are saints.

Where is this 90percent coming from then?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by gabbytabby: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2022
Sounds like a tenant I know who just left my house is he called Charles if so na real bad market.

ahnie:
I have this beautiful chubby neighbor that's from my husband extraction (Igbo)
Babe is hard working, business oriented and an avid hustler.

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills
He's just a rotund whale sucking her youthfulness and finances.

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

I just detest fvck lazy boiz.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by BRATISLAVA: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Mikekan30:

And what are you "Barbarian Saint"? I spit on your stupiDity.

Bleep off " U are Worthless" nobody give a shit u exist.

Useme'

You're too incoherent and pathetic. Hatred of women has made you one of the devilishly stupid.

Doorknob.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by obinnazy(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

We also see hardworking guys spending and dating Bleep girlz and no complain.
Can you just mind your business.
Guys do more of the spendings in over 95% relationships out there.

There are more Bleep girls than Bleep guys in Nigeria.

It's not a must a man takes good care of you while in relationship or marriage, you should learn to work and take good care of yourself as a lady.

Lastly, na laziness make you get time dey monitor your neighbor's relationship

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Revolva(m): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2022
Villa12:
are you one?

By their fruit we shall know them

I am not one....so relax
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Pakwel(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

Lai Lai Poco....he must go...we must filter him out from her life let men with potential locate her.

Wicked girl. Because you manage marry. You no want make she marry. As you talk am she fat. Him fat. So them match .
Leave them alone .

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by donhils: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2022
AndroidAI:

First time seeing a reversed case. It's often the girl that's a liability to a man, reason why they said dating a Nigerian girl is like dating an orphan. How do you feel with the reversed role?
Exactly my first thoughts. Now role is reversed and it's paining them
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by luluosas(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Call her and advise her codedly so that you won't be in line for reprisal attacks
ahnie:

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by obaaderemi: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2022
faceLAGOS:

Why do I feel the op is lying?
It didn't come out like a lie.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by obaaderemi: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2022
Leave them alone. No matter what you say, the girl will never listen. The guy may marry her and they could end up having a happy home. I know of a couple here. The wife runs a very successful restaurant and the husband works there by supporting her. She feeds him, clothes him and takes care of the two kids.

The man does a lot of chores at home. It irks me. At a point I wanted to talk to the man but I controlled myself. Wetin be my own sef? Even his first son sees their father as lazy and incompetent. But the wife loves him and disrespects him only occasionally. grin

Guy man has already accepted his cross and is feeding fat. Good thing is that the wife likes him like that. So, leave your friend with her lazy husband to be. She may like it like that.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Reliableman: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

coming from a gender that live on the benefits of men.madam mind your own family and leave fvck boy alone
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Truvelisback(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

E concern u? No her choice? Why are u drinking Panadol for another man's headache? If it were the guy that is spending on her, u wouldn't have seen anything wrong.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by theredaddy: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You're too incoherent and pathetic. Hatred of women has made you one of the devilishly stupid.

Doorknob.

See who is accusing someone of being a sexist ... weytin musa no go see for gate
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by BRATISLAVA: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2022
theredaddy:

See who is accusing someone of being a sexist ... weytin musa no go see for gate

Read carefully and understand.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by LIGHTROOM: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

Lai Lai Poco....he must go...we must filter him out from her life let men with potential locate her.

For you to have time to study the man up to this point mean you are jobless. Go and look for work and stop being a pest in other people's life and business.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by luvyaself95(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Matter wey no concern you, you dey use Emzor because of it.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by chatinent: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2022
You see those aged expectant yahoo boys hoping that one day ₦1trn will drop? Their family members are the nicest! Of course, everyone becomes nice when they throw out liabilities and nicer when there is another fool to receive it.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by zedegit: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

This is one of the major causes of divorce in marriages. I have seen it happen over and over again. A man that is not working is a bad sign.

A man is a provider, a woman is a helpmate. If something costs #200 and I have only # 120, a loving wife would be happy to complete it.

At a time, she will become frustrated providing for a full grown man as well as her children which could make her throw tantrums and be beaten for it.
There's no guarantee he won't cheat on her with her own money or gamble with it chasing illusions of wealth. I have seen it before happen to someone close to me.

Consider Osinachi Nwachukwu, Ekwueme singer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Greenfaces: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

be careful when meddling in affairs uninvited.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by theredaddy: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Read carefully and understand.

becos say naa terms and condition abi ...
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by 460olapitan: 8:17am On Dec 10, 2022
The signs are clear.Even if the guys isn't "made" yet, make sure he has the potentials to be "made" ."Made" here means earning enough to live the life you are created for.The signs are clear.Even if the guys isn't "made" yet, make sure he has the potentials to be "made" ."Made" here means earning enough to live the life you are created for....
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by BRATISLAVA: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I hv dis feelings that d guy was imported from afonja land, bcs its only afonja guys that behaves that way
Secondly, dis ur write-up is somehow, how u just write somebody off, just like that. If u don't like somebody let it be, don't sound as if u are d woman that sees tomorrow

Your culture of hypocrisy is because it is a leeching, useless, Yahoo scammer man in question.

Isn't this you sounding as if you're the man who sees tomorrow and writing off women like you're divinity?

https://www.nairaland.com/7383683/30-years-old-no-marriage#117574741

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Oyiboman69: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

Edible baggage grin.
Her sister n I has vowed to chase him out from her life.
He must leave.
enemy of progress... people are planning their future together and you're planning on destroying it. hope you're planning on bringing your brother for her. When she doesn't find a suitor in the future, hope you'll be there to safe share your husband with her. you know well well,why you no marry dangote pikin. koro koro winch craft. I would have generalized all isoko women as evil but this my isoko woman neibour is super good and generous in her own little way. It is obvious you're among those short devilish ones which makes some people says all isoko people are wicked. Mtcheew....

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Ofadaman(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2022
Calm down, if you don't know the whole story, you may be surprised that even the business she's doing ,maybe the guy set it up for her when he had money, or even paid her tuition or supported her family or something.

He may be good in bed or make her feel great etc. Don't look at the superficial, women wil hardly spend for a man unless it suits then, if you can't see it, then know you don't have the full detailsm

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by prophetfire: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2022
pocohantas:

I won’t be surprised his family would be pampering her. You think Nigerian in-laws can’t be loving? Wait until they are trying to saddle you with their efulefu brother/son. They would all be calling you everyday. Just so you can take the baggage off them and at least have kids for him. grin grin
. The same thing you ladies families do to any unfortunate man that you want to milk dry.
angry angry
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Your culture of hypocrisy is because it is a leeching, useless, Yahoo scammer man in question.

Isn't this you sounding as if you're the man who sees tomorrow and writing off women like you're divinity?

https://www.nairaland.com/7383683/30-years-old-no-marriage#117574741

cc: emmanuelbrown26

I am looking forward to your response.

See, Bratty, my person, you see why we dey always thank God say man nor be God and God nor be man. grin

Just nekwa.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by vickydevoka(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2022
Villa12:
No wonder

You obingo are even hostile to your siblings at home. Badly raised kids whose sisters dare not come close to

Tueh

I spit on your dead brain

And na one idiot go mistakenly marry someone like you one day? Chai!! Women dey marry o

Wisdom is not Farfetched buh your sense leave you go village
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Shebbs: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

Madam Relax Joor, Bleep Boyz Don Really Show You Shege That's Why You Dey Hate On Him. Moreover Wetin Concern You For Another Person Relationship? Focus On Your Marriage Ni! Na Your Type Cheat Pass For Marriage. Rubbish!
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by syntekelite(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Na wa something wey no consign you.... Yahoo get foreign and local.. ur friend don jam the local one..
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Melonismelon: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2022
The OP seems like a very miserable and jobless person to carry person matter for head like this.. You are not God, so can never know who will ever make it or not.. But one thing is for sure, she is definately immature and miserable.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Tegabadguy(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

mind your business
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Lannister360: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2022
Maysdevices:
Most of you say this but will argue your mothers are saints.

Where is this 90percent coming from then?

You can't compare the women in the 80's and 70's to the women in this present day, our mothers were decent and content, they were not beggers, they were humble and content with whatever they receive from their husband, they were not leaches and least I forget, many of them got married as a virgin

It was even the men in the 80's that were misbehaving, marrying multiple wives, but today, the table has turned.

Women of these days are nothing like their mothers, many of them are liabilities to their husbands/boyfriend, and you find them cheating without shame. Begging, dressing and fücking anyhow, and they still expect a man to pay money on their head and treat them like a queen undecided

Again, there is no difference between your neighbor's boyfriend and 90% of the women in this current generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.