Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. (49964 Views)

How To Be A Fuckboy..... / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Davigor: 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:
I have this beautiful chubby neighbor that's from my husband extraction (Igbo)
Babe is hard working, business oriented and an avid hustler.

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills
He's just a rotund whale sucking her youthfulness and finances.

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

I just detest fvck lazy boiz.
@op
Why can't you mind your business?
You one drink paracetamol for another man
Headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by purejustice36: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
specialofficer:
the guy prick go big and him go sabi fuvk and you know fat girls no dey get any guys wey dey woo them because them no dey sexy

Hope say na loud you dey smoke grin

You sabi am
It has to be loud or nothing
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Panda7(m): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2022
leave peoples home alone when attacks come on yours you won't defend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Freeze007(m): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2022
You really sound irked matter of fact, I don't need a woman but I need a job, I can drive and also a graduate....how can you help?

ahnie:

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by myami: 12:23am On Dec 10, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:
This is exactly what my girlfriend is doing right now she got no handwork no skill no job I provide everything for her once caught her sending nudes to a boy she brings her family members to my house I provide for her mother when she's ill...now I'm about to kick her lazy ass out
have you fùcked her and cum on her face
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by bobochem: 12:26am On Dec 10, 2022
Attention seeker.wat is ur biz abt it meeh
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Oceanjagaban: 12:30am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

people like ona nai dey cause problem for compound...radio without battery

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Oceanjagaban: 12:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Weirdcamila:
You are wrong for saying he can’t make it in the next fifty years.
You still don’t understand life
No mind the olosho
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Oceanjagaban: 12:38am On Dec 10, 2022
From the look of things this poster lacks good sex...that's why her body dey do her like this.madam focus on your boring marriage abi relationship which one.the boy no wan chew you ,you con dey paro
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by NessFortunate: 12:53am On Dec 10, 2022
Let her be it's her life. Dude been praying for destiny helper guess she is the one. Allow fvck boy enjoy okay.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Omoawoke: 12:54am On Dec 10, 2022
Mercury12:
. Hahaha this is the comment I was looking for.
It is like u took these words out of my mouth cheesy.
We are here to Always read lamentations anyway should it happen grin

grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Mikekan30: 1:07am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

You better mind your business, now the case is reversed you already on the panic button! Atleast she found love in somebody's son go find yours too and leave the love birds alone.

When they started the relationship you weren't there so you have no right to Interfere.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Mikekan30: 1:18am On Dec 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

The hypergamous Yahoo scammer shouldn't be written off, because he has a future! He's a pot of beans in the making! Even if he's a hypergamous leech that brings nothing to the table, except STDs and his crooked p.

Some have even seen him as a tool of red pill revenge that is repaying the sins of all womankind on this one client!

grin grin grin

Nairaland males are either comedians, or devilishly stupid people.

Awaiting sermons from the cave sepulcher and co.

And what are you "Barbarian Saint"? I spit on your stupiDity.

Bleep off " U are Worthless" nobody give a shit u exist.

Useme'
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by alex2much(m): 1:21am On Dec 10, 2022
Mind your business.
ahnie:

Edible baggage grin.
Her sister n I has vowed to chase him out from her life.
He must leave.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by HaneefahRN(f): 2:02am On Dec 10, 2022
Of course he will marry her, free maid and breadwinner. she should continue, chief supporter of NFA
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Codes151(m): 2:05am On Dec 10, 2022
If it was the reverse would you be concerned??

Learn to mind your biz

Face your household.

Tribal goat.
I am sure the guy isn't Igbo

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Lacash: 2:38am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

That’s Alpha Male doings, pls take heart moi Sita grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Cutehector(m): 4:01am On Dec 10, 2022
Women not being happy for their fellow women
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by micxwell(m): 4:23am On Dec 10, 2022
Uchenna10:

Las Las shola go call am Alfa male........lols...
�� Shola may be stupid once in a while but I'm sure he'll never side with the guy on this one.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Juliusmartin01: 5:06am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

Wetin b your own?mind your business.onyochi
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ahnie: 5:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Freeze007:

You really sound irked matter of fact, I don't need a woman but I need a job, I can drive and also a graduate....how can you help?

Contact seun osewa
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:51am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

Lai Lai Poco....he must go...we must filter him out from her life let men with potential locate her.
If she picks any fault with you for trying to ruin her beautiful relationship, don't feel bad oo.
Learn how to mind your business
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by completey(f): 6:05am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

This won't end well she should let go now.

I had similar experience in my hood some years back. The lady foot all wedding bills including clothing the guy.

Honey moon was done at bride's brother's place. 2 days into the marriage quarelling started.

2 weeks after they returned back to the lady's place where they live, he started, beating, harrassment, street disgrace, and chasing her with acid.

She had to hide in our house for 3 days before she was able to sneak out and back to her village in Ondo state.

Till today, she neva get mind to enter Lagos again.

"Dem call you for interview at 10 am, you woke up at 12pm. You still come dey rush, where you dey rush go? You don late, you don late, take am jeje. Even if you wan try your luck, no need to rush make you no con rush enter gutter."

Above was my advice to her then when she was planning the wedding but she no gree until she collect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by LOVEGINO(m): 6:10am On Dec 10, 2022
I know its a fiction.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Fhowe: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

aunty learn to mind your business for you to have so much information about their relationship clearly shows you dont know how to mind your business . The lady might see potentials you dont see . As long as they both have peace there is no manuscript to this thing called relationship , the girl can have the upper hamd now what if tables turn tomorrow . Aunty go find your own man biko

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Pat081: 6:24am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:
I have this beautiful chubby neighbor that's from my husband's extraction (Igbo)
Babe is hard-working, business oriented, and an avid hustler.

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy, a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbor's business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seem to notice.

She's always crying about bn broke every time....and it's damn pissing me off like a pack.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him, printed his name on mugs, and towels, got him clothes, and even traveled to visit him, left her business, and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me, he doesn't have a bright future, he's not working, he has no handiwork and no skills

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile, but this one.... nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even post her pictures or got her a pin, he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her, and he visited her some days ago na she use her money to run everything from feeding down to blood tests.

I have not met him before, but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with him at all...he's not only a liability but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him, that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person not fit to take care of her as a girlfriend, and how e go take care of her as a wife.....I m one hundred percent sure, she's the one that's going to pay her pride price, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this Isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

Are you his God? How do you know that the guy can not make it in life and let the lady face her problem that may be her own cross in this life l don't know why people like you always put mouths in other people's matters and I know that you copy and paste this just to have comment and likes
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 10, 2022
My point exactly. Accepted that the guy is all she described him to be but for all the 50 years talk haba even if you are God, he is even a merciful God not as wickedly as she is painting this guys future. How is she and her husband making their own money? Once any Nigerian has little financial advantage over the other they turn motivational speaker and start writing other people's obituary. She and the husband may be eating some government largesse or names on federal govt pay row an opportunity for only a privileged few. But here she is posting someone's obituary. Better pray for God to help her and that her husband else they may be the ones who would be worse off in that 50 years she is predicting
Weirdcamila:
You are wrong for saying he can’t make it in the next fifty years.
You still don’t understand life

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Maysdevices(f): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

Yawn!!!
Abeg close your mouth
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Pat081: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2022
God bless you sir people use to say only jobless people like her always know the number plate of other people's cars if she is not jobless she will not know all this about the lady n guy
Fhowe:
aunty learn to mind your business for you to have so much information about their relationship clearly shows you dont know how to mind your business. The lady might see potentials you dont see. As long as they both have peace there is no manuscript to this thing called relationship, the girl can have the upper hand now what if the tables turn tomorrow? Aunty go find your own man Biko
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by advanceDNA: 6:31am On Dec 10, 2022
Maysdevices:
Abeg close your mouth

Abeg face ur boyfriend mouth
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by holafloyd(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2022
ahnie:

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.