Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. (49968 Views)

How To Be A Fuckboy..... / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by HomeTutorsPro: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:
I have this beautiful chubby neighbor that's from my husband extraction (Igbo)
Babe is hard working, business oriented and an avid hustler.

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills
He's just a rotund whale sucking her youthfulness and finances.

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

I just detest fvck lazy boiz.

Wow.

Do you dislike him because he's a lazy boy? Or because he's a yahoo boy? Or because he's a lazy yahoo boy? Or because he's a "failed" yahoo boy? Or because he's a failed lazy yahoo boy?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Bugatie(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pissing you off as what sir?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ednut1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Not surprising , she probably doesn’t have another option. Someone that can date a yahoo boy can use you op for rituals. Beware

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Curious345: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sickening
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Curious345: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Two of you are jobless

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by abikason(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mind your business....
Self-appointed mind guard...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by advanceDNA: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Persephone1:
When has it ever been normal in Nigerian culture for a man to depend on a woman? Is a Nigerian Man raised to bring only his prick to a relationship? Unlike a woman whose feminity and fertile womb is the major thing required of her.

Same way Men will label a muscular infertile woman is the same way women have the right to call out an effeminate man. cheesy

Yawn!!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by yomi007k(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Men have been dating and marrying women of this category for centuries and nobody said anything.

Now it's your turn and we wont hear word.

Its gender equality era.

Leave them alone.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Curious345: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Your neighbour is looking for belle .

Let her go to a fertility clinic and buy sperm

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by RexTramadol1: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
E no concern you sha

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by oluwaseyi0: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
yomi007k:
Men have been dating and marrying women of this category for centuries and nobody said anything.

Now it's your turn and we wont hear word.

Its gender equality era.

exactly o

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by vickydevoka(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

This is the only reason I hate female gender. I don't give my sisters the slightest chance to poke nose in my affair. Always mind your business. I get 5 sisters buh do born dem well , even wen my elder bro de marry dem no born dem we'll talk. Gender way dem no de ever like stay their lane

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by emperordelis(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Mind you Fvckin biz and focus on your cheating husband

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Victorclean1: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
H
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by iLegendd(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thank God he knows how to f*ck. The fastest way to get a woman addicted. cheesy He should just acquire a skill and leave fraud.

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

Yawn!!!
Lol I was expecting you to defend your initial post, I would have made a list of what is expected of effeminate men since you now want to drag wrapper with women. cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by faceLAGOS: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Why do I feel the op is lying?

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by blingxx(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Yahooboy don jazz your neighbor grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by sukkot: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Edible baggage grin.
Her sister n I has vowed to chase him out from her life.
He must leave.
carnally speaking, maybe his sex game is on point . i mean you did say she is chubby right ? you think she has options like dat ? chubby women are not many guys cup of tea so please leave her with her small happiness grin grin

13 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Zonefree(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Just mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

..... Abeg allow her to enjoy good sex biko.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Enemyofpeace: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
I smell jealousy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Belawy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
I’m sure you are planning to snatch this boy from your neighbor. This will fail and is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by emerged01(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
You cannot advice a lady who is in love. No matter how you try you will always look like relationship wrecker before her.
Let her chop her breakfast in peace.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by bluefilm: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

What exactly is your problem?

That she is dating a FAILED Yahoo guy or what?

Why can't you just mind your own business?

Your 3 brothers in the village, how much have they picked for themselves since they started trying to pick for the past 20 years?

Nonsense. angry

16 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by naxclimpsey(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
How did you know he didn’t post her? You get the bobo contact for phone? Someone you said you have only met once. Omo people Dey sha

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Kosoco(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Babe it's fvcking disgusting and annoyingly annoying.
How can a 33 yrs old man be this useless and he's still comfy bn fed by a 26yrs old lazy?

Yu self reason nam nau.
check yourself well... you may be the one that's not Okay

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Britishpea: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
She should run far awayyyyyy. Most yahoo boys are useless. Make he no use her run rituals if he no pick on time.

The guy go run her street ooo use her do ritual. The proposal Na decoy. He gets another plan I swear. How yahoo boy wey never pick go dey propose nah?
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Omoawoke: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Keep advising till she leaves the boy and snatch your husband
don't just come here to cry that you caught your neighbour and your husband

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by generalwo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mind your business... No allow yahoo boy use you shine.... Unless you get interest for the babe and you nor know how to tell am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / Nigeria And Abroad Dating? / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.