Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56937 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Sabadon(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thats so cold and insensitive

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Dareal90s(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Stop dating broke girls.

27 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by grandstar(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dump her and run. She has provided the rope for her own lynching.

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by arantess: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
You don't even need to bring this here

You know what to do

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by davidtemi(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Meaning she would wear d clothes on Christmas day and be happy even when u are mourning.

She no well

My dad died February, till today my wife knw something is missing in d house and behave herself

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by PrinceOfLagos: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
You're in love with yourself

That girl no send you

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by delpee(f): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

You don't have a fiancee yet. You give due consideration to character before getting to that stage.

Condolences to you on your sad loss. RIP to your dad.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ccjoe: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
So u lost ur dad mean she won't eat? She shouldn't maintain herself or what...I don't get

But why are some men like this?

How can u still be placing ur parent above your girl..

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Oddfinder12: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na because u don de SIMP before. Na y she get d mind to yan rubbish

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
So because your dad died christmas should be put on hold? Your Dad is dead! life goes on for the living, does this mean you will never spend money ever again co's your father died?.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by israelmao(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
I doubt every much whether she truly loves you If she does she wouldn't have done that for the rest of this year.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Lance008(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
If u don't breakup Na ur headache
Continue dating urself

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by SIRTee15: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
You have no business giving any girlfriend 50k for Christmas.
My condolence over the loss of your Dad.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by izubext007: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
The coast is clear for you to see the red flag, it's left for you to keep sailing or change cause .
You shall not sink in the red {pussy} sea.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by GistFullGround: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
If I say you should stop the relationship, you will still do what's in your mind because of toto.

So, do as you please!

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by unclejb2(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
If you have the money and you can afford it, you give her. Your dad is dead. Your girlfriend is alive.

The girl herself is an imbeci1e

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by BRATISLAVA: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
After angry boys have insulted her for you, called her all manner of names, and you have dumped her, what will this thread matter?

You alway want to "wife" her when these things happen.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Leshyne(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
What was your reply?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Lance008(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
So because your dad died christmas should be put on hold? Your Dad is dead! life goes on for the living, does this mean you will never spend money ever again co's your father died?.
You must be a higher animal
Someone who lost his dad and the girl who need money most
I pray you pass through this so that u can judge

26 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Ayorella77(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
She dey whine ni?! Don't give her.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

This is so sad to read.
May your father's soul rest in peace.

Where do you guys see these type of women?
She's heartless!

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by samwash(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Since you already know what to do, silence is the best option, don't talk about it again or don't even relate it with her again.
For a real Gee that is the best way to go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Adekaka12345: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
3verblazing:
How old is she?

Exactly
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by mannyjoe2002: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
selfishness taken to the extreme.she ought to show sympathy to the bereaved

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Lungdick: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Is she a virgin? If yes, sit her down and explain things to her. If she's unrepentant, not remorseful neither felt sorry, dump her.

if she's not a virgin, drive her to the third main land bridge and dump her like sewage into the river.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nkiruka35(f): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dat babe doesn't love you......just move on with your life

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by kingyakos: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dem force u to get girlfriend?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by BRATISLAVA: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say these daughters of Delilah are all useless, most of you will call us bittered guys. Now OP is mourning his father (RIP) and a useless Nigerian liability wh0re that he called his girlfriend is asking for Christmas chopping money.

OP, that's a big red flag and I urge you to cancel every marriage plans you have with that wh0re else the community kpekus you personalize will cheat on you if things go south after marriage.

OP, I don't want to call you a SIMP but your last paragraph is saying otherwise, why should you be seeking validation from all these useless daughters of jezebel on nairaland. Baba it's totally WRONG

Some of you are even worse than this girl he planned on marrying.

Bro to bro, none of you have his best interests at heart. Even if the whole thing is questionable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tor, that's one self centered bitch.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by kendological(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Aladdin1:
even if you dint loss your dad.she has no right to bill you 50k.for why? i hate women who bill guys in a relationship.they are just like whores
They are whores.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by bakynes(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
This one no get sense at all.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.