Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56939 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by TreasureJunky: 5:02am On Dec 12, 2022
Lagos
Keepamsafe:

Omo. I’m looking for a responsible girl. Where’s your location?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by phemmyfour: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
life goes on...you can continue to mourn forever
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Kingpele:
You are a poor man that why ,I lost my dad just three weeks ago, my wife of eleven years cried bitterly for days but just three days ago I gave her 50k and bought clothes of my boys 30k ,if u have money she will know but if u don't have money to her knowledge, then run about away from her for your own good

Your assertion of been poor is wrong.

The difference between both of you is that your wife showed empathy culminating in her crying. She wore the shoes you wore and she is already acts like a team member of your family while the OP is totally different from yours.

Someone who doesn't show empathy while you grieve and still needed money from the grieving partner doesn't depict her as a member of his team, I will treat her as one.

Complaining of her insensitivity doesn't make him poor, if he has given her the money would you have called him a rich man? Your logic on this is highly flawed.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by edunaragold(f): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2022
3verblazing:
if you truely understand the concept of how pple gain experience and respond to pple feelings you won't be saying this.

Pple turn out to be who they are based on what they have been exposed to or how pple around them have reacted to issues.

I still maintain that a 15yr old in general isn't not yet fully equiped to set priorities, what is important or not important in a giving circumstances. Especially if he or she has not been through such.

If the guy can be honest and give us the exact conversation that ensued between them word for word, before she altered that statement. Then we'll be in a better position to judge. But you need to establish that the guy is even with an old enough woman in the first place. Before you start judging.
any way people react to different problems in diff ways I concor .
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by chigoizie7(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2022
OvertheTop:

Chai
How Can you do that....
You send money to Woman Account??

That Money is Gone!

Never Even Borrow a Woman Money....
Give What You would not want back...

Never Do Joint Account....
It ends in Tears

Yeah, atleast I learnt.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by LeHMaR(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Incase you choose to forgive her and go ahead in marrying her, No try lose your source of income oo.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by uchejustine: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oga u are seeing red flag, and u are asking if it is green. Even in traffic, red means STOP.

Accept my condolences for the loss of your dad.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Sandazblack: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kingpele:
You are a poor man that why ,I lost my dad just three weeks ago, my wife of eleven years cried bitterly for days but just three days ago I gave her 50k and bought clothes of my boys 30k ,if u have money she will know but if u don't have money to her knowledge, then run away from her for your own good

You’re clearly stewpid, how the fk are you comparing your wife to a girlfriend, is your wife not your responsibility? What brings being broke into this matter now
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by kelspinall(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
She's heartless and selfish
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by olar2g(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na now day break for u, my broda go bath and forget about her
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by BATified2023: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
TristanX:
I once has such an experience but it was during my mum’s death. Imagine such heartlessness. Some girls deserve to die miserably. Yes I said it
so because your mom is burning in hell right now that’s y u are transferring aggression to we tinubu fans right
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by TristanX: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
BATified2023:
so because my mom is burning in hell right now that’s why I am transferring aggression to Obi fans

And your mum will keep burning and being fuccked by the demons in hell because u have chosen to be a senseless urchin and BAT supporter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2022
DarkJeddi:
The Corpse of another,always seems like a log of wood to the bystander..

Only the wise will understand this wise saying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.