Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56930 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Shokoloko(f): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Toks2008:

This is a red flag.

Think well before you marry her.
I had to go read his previous posts about this girl.
They are not compatible - he has been complaining for a long while about her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by jaxxy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

This is the problem with dating hungry materialistic girls. They dont have money and even ordinary good manners they still dont have. undecided

Imagine a girl u want to marry and all she can come up with at this time u are bereaved is her money for Christmas? undecided

Look I have told u guys u can date these hungry ass mannerless girls If u like bt dont dare wife them. They lack qualities, sense or decency to be a wife.

I mean it's not a crime to be a broke girl bt atleast have the bare minimum which is good character and manners. undecided

I have dated a girl who rejects money I give to her cos she said she has her parents and wasn't in it for money. That's a girl with some decency. we are friends till 2day.

This is utterly ridiculous.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ebenmosi360(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dump that shit

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Ever8090: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
my brother I quoted you direct so that you won't miss out on the advice...dump the lazy ass-hole and never look back
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kingpele:
You are a poor man that why ,I lost my dad just three weeks ago, my wife of eleven years cried bitterly for days but just three days ago I gave her 50k and bought clothes of my boys 30k ,if u have money she will know but if u don't have money to her knowledge, then run away from her for your own good
May dad's soul rest in peace.

Wife is different from girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Machinegun91(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Use her for Money ritual

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by AngelicBeing: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
pansophist:
Tell her you don't have, let her do her worse. Probably she will leave, and that's a good thing.

How you arrived at the decision to marry such a girl makes me question your ability to scrutinise a woman that will become an everlasting responsibility on you.

You see marriage as fairy tales, photoshoot, mind blowing sex and angelic children, but it's work, everlasting work. You'll pay bills, you will need peace of mind.

You'll want to drop down your mask when you are in your house, you will want to be vulnerable, be supported, take care of when sick, not insulted, respected. And I'm just scratching the surface.

Do you think such woman can put up with this? Billing you of 50k, when your father just died. No consolation from her at all. How can you be shocked? It's like you didn't studied who you're dating.

As the Bible said, my people suffer for lack of knowledge. What you can do right now is to give her the middle finger, but as usual, you'll rationalize it, forgive her, and marry a problem. Then ask God why you're suffering for nothing later.

Like the story of Cain and Abel, when Cain gave God scrap as sacrifice, and was surprised things are going bad for him. But God told him, you're the source of your suffering. Your brother Abel gave me the best, and I blessed him. Leading to envy, and Cain killed his brother.

You have to accept that some people are damaged, just as you accept that dog barks. And don't try to change or wait or expect change. If they don't act right, learn to leave. Women plenty, don't be stuck with one.

Gbamsulotely, end of thread cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
bakynes:

Go back and read what you posted, someone lost his Father, is it the right time to be demanding for money for Xmas?
I know what i posted, his father is dead and gone, life goes da fork on! for the living, his father is useless to him dead.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Pclemenza: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
tayo60:
Serve d idiot a very hot breakfast asap
She has pulled out of the relationship since that is the reason for this act. OP, accept my condolences on the death of your father.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
She is callous , no doubt about that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Swinger60(f): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

Very insensitive and immature girl.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Youngzedd(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

When you put yourself first, she will put you first. When you put her first, she will put herself first.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #7: It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship.

You're the prize Champ, don't be a SIMP. Your happiness should be her priority.

Find the exit door.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by dazzlingd(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na wa ooo
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by megamank(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:

What do you intend to achieve with a demon's phone number?

He wants to teach her a little lesson.. U know some guys are also he-demons
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Bahamas95(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Murife don't run, don't run. grin

OP don't be deceived, run o ....... At least you have known the kinda person you're dealing with. Some people are just so heartless. If you give her the money that will be the beginning of more problems for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by TheChameleon: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
She wan dey merry after Papa don kpai.

That girl doesn't give a shit about you.

Smile...come up with an excuse, keep fucking her with minimal resources while you find her replacement.

Chase her immediately you get one.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by womenareapezz: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

where do you people keep seeing all these animals as girlfriend undecided

So which advise do you need. Your common sense would have told you to dumb that piece of shiit of a gorilla undecided
Or you allow dopamine to keep playing your brain on auto simp mode undecided

You people should stop dating those useless piece of shiit called naija women.
Find yourself a foreigner and have a peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by benqo01(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
She must be very stupid,the way i go change am for her ehn for her life she no go try such rubbish
Me i gentle o but i can be very very strict when e reach woman matter,u gat correct some shit e get y
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Mozegee: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
What signs do you want to see again, shame on you if you even call her on phone.she doesn't care about you or your feelings. Kindly end the relationship for your own good.i am so sorry for death of your father my condolences. I remember when i lost my father last four years,if not God, i almost took my own life. Take heart bro is painful.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by oyinda1599(f): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Some girls no just get sense Sha... nawaoo

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Biafraaa:
No be she kill ur papa. Try dey do transfer no take death do excuse grin grin.
Fear woman you refuse.
Don't mind the broke ass! grin his father died so he will never ever spend money.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by lyricalz: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

you are such a lucky guy, i swear. Thank the God you serve very very well

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by benqo01(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nia69:
May dad's soul rest in peace.

Wife is different from girlfriend.

I didn't want to quote him,i believe he his still a young man who doesn't know left from right.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Memeni(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
She doesn't love you ..periodt

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by dazzlingd(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

You two don’t have a connection. Even when someone is far away and your souls are connected, you will feel something is wrong when the person is in a distressed state.
Now this person is close to you but very far away from you in terms of connection, she lacks emotional intelligence and empathy, she can’t feel what you feel and you want to go ahead and marry her?
You have seen the warning signs, make your decisions
But don’t come back here crying that your wife abandoned you when you were sick

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by CaptMarvel(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
My condolences to your Dad
And to your girlfriend lolz grin

That sickhead needs to be discarded like water for washing hand.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by bigtt76(f): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Swear say you never off her piant since you lost your dad cool

LaSenior:

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nazgul: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Relationship in Nigeria is getting worse by the day. More and more girls keep disappointing the innocent guys who's only crime was falling in love with them.

Dear op if you desire a happy marriage, kindly distance yourself from that girl, cos it's obvious that she cares more about her needs than your feelings.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by davidtemi(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lance008:

I tire for her
She can't respect the dead
Is this her last Christmas
She no go need money next Christmas
Someone that can sacrifice pleasure for u Na him u won marry
How some ladies reason sometimes really bad. Because u are a lady doesn't give u right to everything for free
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Taigaban: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
She is very very insensitive and self-centered. She is a total liability and comes around you only to feed fat from you. Do not be blindfolded to marry that bitche except you can manage hypertension or you want to die Young. You are likely the 5th man in the lineup of men she is dating. That's her life, never be decieved that she will change. Lie lie.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Diegostan(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why una like suffer like this?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by TreasureJunky: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
The girl is a senseless girl that that is selfish.. Only God knows where una dey see these senseless girls wey una dey fall in love with.
On a normal day, she should take care of herself and not you. She's not your responsibility until you're married to her .
Responsible people like us are everywhere, but you people will be falling in love with liabilities that are lazy, looking for who to sponsor their expensive lifestyles, meanwhile they are jobless and doesn't know what it takes to make 1naira.
I'm a hard-working lady, I hustle and take care of myself, without depending on any man to eat what hungry me

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.