Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56935 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by zakkxx: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
My brother run ooo! God just show u the demon u were about to engage your self with! Thank God your eyes are clear!!!
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Lance008(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:
So u lost ur dad mean she won't eat? She shouldn't maintain herself or what...I don't get

But why are some men like this?

How can u still be placing ur parent above your girl..
She won't eat ?
When relationships turn employment
She no Dey give
The boy no get mouth
Boys too need to be spoiled
To hell with lady Nigeria gals

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
bakynes:

This one no get sense at all.
yes, just like your father grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by kacglobal: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
aisha1314:

What she's done by asking you for money for Christmas after you've just lost your dad is not right at all. It shows selfishness and callousness on her part and that's not a good sign. You should consider this to be a major red flag.
I think you need to have a serious conversation with her about this and tell her that you don't approve of her behavior. If she sees the wrong in what she's done and she apologies sincerely then you can let it go. But if she just acts like she did nothing wrong the you should think about ending the relationship.
I can't imagine asking someone for money immediately after they've just lost a family member.

Make God punish you for this useless advice when you know totally well that people will never change. This are attitude is are primal attitude, very innate to are DNA structure she can only pretend to be sorry n act like she has changed but she will still do it again. This I promise you. So baba you never see woman o just move on. And turn her to just pleasure buddy. And always use protection cus she go wan pin you down with pregnancy threat so. No go loose guard because of pussy.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by FireUpNow(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
The girl is a gold digger and she is in your life for benefits so just drop her like a hot potato and move on. She is not a wife

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by marsup: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sorry for your loss.
Thank God, for showing you the bitch in her...
Run and don't look back.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by chigoizie7(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
Bro abeg leave that insensitive human.
I left one too. Came back to naija for my papa funeral, my account wasn’t working well, I decided to put small change in her account until I need it. Came to her city, asked for the money, just not upto 1 week ooh. This girl is telling me that she loaned to her friend. Okay collect from your friend, she is telling me shits. That kinda put me off. Actually I can’t be with a woman who thinks and reasons like that.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Offpoint1: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
grin she loves you
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by bakynes(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:
So u lost ur dad mean she won't eat? She shouldn't maintain herself or what...I don't get

Another one wey no get sense.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Dracula05: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
I no wan read epistle. Op you can do whatever you like o. See me I no get papa and mama and I know what should bother me and not. Even if you get this money. Try to know who wants to spend it with you and those that 'll like to plan with you. Go In Peace.
May the Almighty bestow you the fortitude to bear the loss. Bless brother.
No 4get better babes dey out there...don't go for leeches.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Lance008(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
davidtemi:
Meaning she would wear d clothes on Christmas day and be happy even when u are mourning.

She no well

My dad died February, till today my wife knw something is missing in d house and behave herself
I tire for her
She can't respect the dead
Is this her last Christmas
She no go need money next Christmas
Someone that can sacrifice pleasure for u Na him u won marry

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dump the bastard immediately

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by timiade446(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Anyenmoney:

I want to tell her that boyfriends are everywhere but men are scarce.

Or u wanna simp after her as well

Clown
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by GorgeousAF(f): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omo*1000000000 grin she's insensitive..very insensitive!!! Abeg no wife this one o. She go use pressure and insensitivity kee u
How do some ladies think sef.. ?haba.. your man just lost his dad and na Xmas be your problem? Kaiiiii.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:

Guy rest, what the f*ck did you type.

She's heartless. A witch infact.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Toks2008(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

This is a red flag.

Think well before you marry her.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Shadysen: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
pussies have no conscience when it comes to money.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Faposky95: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
....one thing I notice...
Girls are gonna be girls....
Men complain this way because we are not financially mature .....this, the wrong timing.....
See, if the tables turned, it would be a choice to act mature or not, expecting consideration from the other......

Not married are you, then find a girl who'll console you..... don't you have the reason for wanting to end up with this gal.....
Don't be surprised, the consoling one today go be the heartbreaker tomorrow.....
Take heart....you got a lot to live for bra
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Kingpele(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
You are a poor man that why ,I lost my dad just three weeks ago, my wife of eleven years cried bitterly for days but just three days ago I gave her 50k and bought clothes of my boys 30k ,if u have money she will know but if u don't have money to her knowledge, then run away from her for your own good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Toks2008(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:

Really!

Did you write this to get noticed or you actually mean this?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Lance008(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
None of this lady cares
They all have competitions which are more important to them
Main reason she still with the guy because she haven't seen someone better

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by WantsandMore: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

Sorry for your loss fam, but why are you pained ? Won't a baby girl prep for Sweet Baby Jesus byday? Just use wisdom here, tell her say, mk she no worry, you have had her in mind but things are just moving too fast for you. (No.1 yimmu) also tell her, when things seckle down 50k is too small to spend on her. ( No. 2 yimmu) & lastly, you v been thinking bout it 50k is too small you were thinking of upgrading the budget to 100k. (No. 3 yimmu) last, but not the least, call her to assist you with 70k before Christmas so that you will balance her once everything is done with Dads burial, meanwhile, pay her back the money when she begins to ferment trouble cos at this point she's only concerned bout her capital not the Christmas shenanigans. But since she's your 4life, let's not take that route, why not just sort her the dough? I mean it's your fault she doesn't respect you enough . She must have done disrespectful things in the past but you overlooked it & now you want to burden us with your past. Betterstill, ignore her calls, text and don't contact her until you are done with dads burial, your excuse been you were mourning and since she's too insensitive bout you thought to let her be, plus this is beginning to cast doubt about your compatibility with her. This is gonna boil some emotions though ....all the best. No dey vex for woman instead dey always find ways to counter them in the most non violent manner imaginable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by zomby(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

She must be a Nigerian.. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by bakynes(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
yes, just like your father grin
Go back and read what you posted, someone lost his Father, is it the right time to be demanding for money for Xmas?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Lance008(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kingpele:
You are a poor man that why ,I lost my dad just three weeks ago, my wife of eleven years cried bitterly for day but just three days ago I gave her 50k and bought clothes of my boys 30k ,if u have money she will know but if u don't have money to her knowledge, then run away from her for your own good
Animal justifying stupidity
Your wife no Dey work
Mr Richman

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by leocollins(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
If you have 10k give it to her, it a small money anyway, see it as u giviing it out to a friend dad,sorry for ur lost.

Hey guys
PREVENTING RESIDENTIAL WATER DAMAGE.

Residential water damage can be caused by natural disaster, clogged drains or damaged pipes.with the right precautions, you likely won't have to worry about water damage for years to come.
I have got solutions to your water damage problem.

Call/chat us on 09054415833.

"Bringing your dream home into reality"

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Leoleo1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
She's very insensitive and immature. In fact, why do you owe her any money for Christmas things, after all, you guys aren't married yet.

She no get work? She no get family?
Just thank God you never marry her yet, you'll likely regret it. She either has no home training or common sense

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Shokoloko(f): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

You have been seeing red flags and complaining about this girl since October 2021. You want God to come down and tell you that something is not right here?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Moniya4Real(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
pansophist:
Tell her you don't have, let her do her worse. Probably she will leave, and that's a good thing.

How you arrived at the decision to marry such a girl makes me question your ability to scrutinise a woman that will become an everlasting responsibility on you.

You see marriage as fairy tales, photoshoot, mind blowing sex and angelic children, but it's work, everlasting work. You'll pay bills, you will need peace of mind.

You'll want to drop down your mask when you are in your house, you will want to be vulnerable, be supported, take care of when sick, not insulted, respected. And I'm just scratching the surface.

Do you think such woman can put up with this? Billing you of 50k, when your father just died. No consolation from her at all. How can you be shocked? It's like you didn't studied who you're dating.

As the Bible said, my people suffer for lack of knowledge. What you can do right now is to give her the middle finger, but as usual, you'll rationalize it, forgive her, and marry a problem. Then ask God why you're suffering for nothing later.

Like the story of Cain and Abel, when Cain gave God scrap as sacrifice, and was surprised things are going bad for him. But God told him, you're the source of your suffering. Your brother Abel gave me the best, and I blessed him. Leading to envy, and Cain killed his brother.

You have to accept that some people are damaged, just as you accept that dog barks. And don't try to change or wait or expect change. If they don't act right, learn to leave. Women plenty, don't be stuck with one.

“As the Bible said, my people suffer for lack of knowledge. What you can do right now is to give her the middle finger, but as usual, you'll rationalize it, forgive her, and marry a problem. Then ask God why you're suffering for nothing later.” You spoke nothing but the truth bro. God bless your cognitive skill and your magical fingers

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ebuclassic18(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Bro give her the money finish what you started,I still blame us the men for all this entitlement nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lance008:

You must be a higher animal
Someone who lost his dad and the girl who need money most
I pray you pass through this so that u can judge
Go tell Your mother she is an animal grin who gives a fork if his father died, his father is not the first father to die or would be the last. People's fathers has being dying since time began.

Yea,keep praying. I am guessing you and your father are planning to live forever. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Biafraaa: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
No be she kill ur papa. Try dey do transfer no take death do excuse grin grin.
Fear woman you refuse.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.