Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (57032 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Streetmovement(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Your ex girlfriend na maleficent

R.I.P to your Dad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Munzy14(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Munzy, you should know my preachings are always valid. cheesy
Not all the time o grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Strawberries97: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Have my sympathy dear… May God console you.
Be thanking God for showing you the kind of misery you will be putting yourself into, if you marry her. God loves you.
Now call it a quit, thank God and move on

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by TheGift: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say these daughters of Delilah are all useless, most of you will call us bittered guys. Now OP is mourning his father (RIP) and a useless Nigerian liability wh0re that he called his girlfriend is asking for Christmas chopping money.

OP, that's a big red flag and I urge you to cancel every marriage plans you have with that wh0re else the community kpekus you personalize will cheat on you if things goes south after marriage.

OP, I don't want to call you a SIMP but your last paragraph is saying otherwise, why should you be seeking validation from all these useless daughters of jezebel on nairaland. Baba it's totally WRONG

Going by your initial statement, It's your mother, grand mothers and sisters and aunties and cousin-sisters that are all useless.

Stop generalizing!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Zonefree(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Not all the time o grin
The truth is not in you, oremi cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Creativity22: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
How old is she?
What's your relationship with her about? For Benefits or something serious that holds a future for both of you?

If it's for benefits, then you can't blame her and I wonder why you're surprised and feeling disappointed as you out to know what kind of relationship you guys are into.

I guess she understands the bases of the relationship more than you that is why she still asked for such knowing you're grieving. Now, You want to tell me you won't ask to sleep with her as you're grieving and expect her to give you? That's exactly how she sees it too. So, stop complaining because that's how such relationship works. Money for hand, back for ground.

Next time, when going into a relationship, try to know what you're going into by spelling out your relationship goals and expectations to each other so every one knows where he or she stands and what to expect at any given time.

You are irredeemably STUPID.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Scarletjr(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Some girl are just so unfortunate
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by zedegit: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say these daughters of Delilah are all useless, most of you will call us bittered guys. Now OP is mourning his father (RIP) and a useless Nigerian liability wh0re that he called his girlfriend is asking for Christmas chopping money.

OP, that's a big red flag and I urge you to cancel every marriage plans you have with that wh0re else the community kpekus you personalize will cheat on you if things goes south after marriage.

OP, I don't want to call you a SIMP but your last paragraph is saying otherwise, why should you be seeking validation from all these useless daughters of jezebel on nairaland. Baba it's totally WRONG

Seriously you need help.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Tit4Tat1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Olaolex:
Did you even read at all? Re-read the post. This time, very slowly with rapt attention. Thank me later

I'll urge you to read my comment, this time slowly and with ur brains fully activated
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by FuckSilly: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Aladdin1:
even if you dint loss your dad.she has no right to bill you 50k.for why? i hate women who bill guys in a relationship.they are just like whores
They are not like, THEY ARE ALL WHÓRES.

THE VAGINA IS NOT LIKE WHATSAPP STATUS, THAT YOU CAN KNOW ITS LAST SEEN...
A VERY NORMAL AND AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WOULD HAVE SEX WITH TWO GUYS SEPARATELY IN A DAY, AND WOULD STILL RETURN HOME TO YOU, THE SENSELESS SO-CALLED MAIN BOYFRIEND AT NIGHT, AND YOU WON'T KNOW JACK. YOU FOOLISH FOOL WILL EVEN GIVE HER A HEAD AND SUCK/EAT THE SPERMS THAT THOSE GUYS RECENTLY DEPOSITED IN A PUBLIC TOILET AND YOU WON'T REALLY REALISE IT.

THIS SCENARIO IS VERY COMMON WITH MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS - THE ONES YOU CALL YOUR:
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCEES
&
AND EVEN SOME OF YOUR ADULTERESS WIVES.

A GIRL WHO IS NOT A VIRGIN DOES NOT HAVE A TAMPER-PROVE VAGINA.

THE MOMENT A GIRL IS NOT A VIRGIN, YOU CAN NEVER AND SHOULD NEVER TRUST HER.
THIS IS A FACT, WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by zedegit: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
I will be worried. Has she not been buying Christmas things before you met her?

Her type is a huge turn off. She will take you for granted. Can't she buy Christmas things without asking you for money?

Imagine even stating the amount. It's the boldness for me.

Do her loyalty test and watch her crumble. I won't be surprised if you are just one of her magas

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by alexvic12: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
I had to type.

Congratulations on discovering that side of her.

Call off the relationship and NEVER succumb to begging, tears, and other forms of emotional blackmail.

DON'T kid yourself that she will change when you marry her; she won't.

Congratulations, once again, for escaping.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Emola12(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
She carry in own problem come before you go gatter money for ur papa burial if you know u know
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by MATANDRE(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=LaSenior post=119052836] Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

baba bring her to the council of elders meeting lets hear her own side of the story before i pass my judgement and advise accordingly.
sorry for your loss.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by LaSenior: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
loswhite:
How can someone in pains have this stupid time to type this rubbish...Asking us stupid questions....few days after the death of your father you already on nairaland...lol. Oga go and credit her the 50k you did not lost your father.
I don't want to say something so disrespectful here do you think everyone is broke not to afford 50k but for the fact that she has the gut to ask me for money 3 days after my dad's death means a lot

Ok I will now come to nairaland and start telling lies abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by chris51(f): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

This is a red flag. Very unsympathetic.
GET RID of HER.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by chris51(f): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
chris51:

This is a red flag. Very unsympathetic.
GET RID of HER.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Bouncing2(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Give her brutal pains (gape her a$$hole,,if you can),,,and serve her a hot breakfast!!..

Don't ever pity her,, gape her a$$hole
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Alsenora: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
God bless you sir. I hope the young man will listen.
pansophist:
Tell her you don't have, let her do her worse. Probably she will leave, and that's a good thing.

How you arrived at the decision to marry such a girl makes me question your ability to scrutinise a woman that will become an everlasting responsibility on you.

You see marriage as fairy tales, photoshoot, mind blowing sex and angelic children, but it's work, everlasting work. You'll pay bills, you will need peace of mind.

You'll want to drop down your mask when you are in your house, you will want to be vulnerable, be supported, take care of when sick, not insulted, respected. And I'm just scratching the surface.

Do you think such woman can put up with this? Billing you of 50k, when your father just died. No consolation from her at all. How can you be shocked? It's like you didn't studied who you're dating.

As the Bible said, my people suffer for lack of knowledge. What you can do right now is to give her the middle finger, but as usual, you'll rationalize it, forgive her, and marry a problem. Then ask God why you're suffering for nothing later.

Like the story of Cain and Abel, when Cain gave God scrap as sacrifice, and was surprised things are going bad for him. But God told him, you're the source of your suffering. Your brother Abel gave me the best, and I blessed him. Leading to envy, and Cain killed his brother.

You have to accept that some people are damaged, just as you accept that dog barks. And don't try to change or wait or expect change. If they don't act right, learn to leave. Women plenty, don't be stuck with one.

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Ladymillion(f): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:

What do you intend to achieve with a demon's phone number?
to conduct Xmas deliverance
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Ladymillion(f): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Chai, she is very insensitive and selfish
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Omniman(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
aisha1314:

What she's done by asking you for money for Christmas after you've just lost your dad is not right at all. It shows selfishness and callousness on her part and that's not a good sign. You should consider this to be a major red flag.
I think you need to have a serious conversation with her about this and tell her that you don't approve of her behavior. If she sees the wrong in what she's done and she apologies sincerely then you can let it go. But if she just acts like she did nothing wrong the you should think about ending the relationship.
I can't imagine asking someone for money immediately after they've just lost a family member.

Never knew there was a female simp.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by FuckSilly: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:
So u lost ur dad mean she won't eat? She shouldn't maintain herself or what...I don't get

But why are some men like this?

How can u still be placing ur parent above your girl..
Lol
The THUNDER that might fire you is still doing pressup grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by FuckSilly: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lungdick:
Is she a virgin? If yes, sit her down and explain things to her. If she's unrepentant, not remorseful neither felt sorry, dump her.

if she's not a virgin, drive her to the third main land bridge and dump her like sewage into the river.
I love this
God bless you abundantly grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by princeemmma(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
[sup][/sup]
aisha1314:

What she's done by asking you for money for Christmas after you've just lost your dad is not right at all. It shows selfishness and callousness on her part and that's not a good sign. You should consider this to be a major red flag.
I think you need to have a serious conversation with her about this and tell her that you don't approve of her behavior. If she sees the wrong in what she's done and she apologies sincerely then you can let it go. But if she just acts like she did nothing wrong the you should think about ending the relationship.
I can't imagine asking someone for money immediately after they've just lost a family member.

You must be one of the young Evangelist in your community

If so, the job does not suit you,
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Rubbiish(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Aladdin1:
even if you dint loss your dad.she has no right to bill you 50k.for why? i hate women who bill guys in a relationship.they are just like whores
That invariably means every woman is a wh0re? Because there is no woman who doesn't bill her man.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Otunbakayce: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kingpele:
You are a poor man that why ,I lost my dad just three weeks ago, my wife of eleven years cried bitterly for days but just three days ago I gave her 50k and bought clothes of my boys 30k ,if u have money she will know but if u don't have money to her knowledge, then run away from her for your own good
Foolish man! So you being able to afford 80k makes you rich and him poor?
Your wife of 11 years and a girlfriend are they the same?
Foolish man.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Engr1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
That's red flag brother, my little advice is........you should run for your dear life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Munzy14(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:

The truth is not in you, oremi cheesy
You are right, the truth is Me.. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by babaoo: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
The OP is not telling us the truth ooooo.he his into illegal shit and the babe knows this,thats why she didn't care about the father's passing...no regular or legit guy babe go get mind ask him 50k for Xmas....so I can't blame the girl,I blame the stupid op wey don use money spoil the bitch onto say him wan impress the babe....may ur father soul rest him peace but the man will not b happy he left a useless son behind

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by castro316: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
So because your dad died christmas should be put on hold? Your Dad is dead! life goes on for the living, does this mean you will never spend money ever again co's your father died?.

You have the guts to say this because you father is dead, or an slowpoke or he abandoned you for dead. It's clear you never had one, even if you had, he was no use to you. Sorry ehn. Don't spoil my day
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by LaSenior: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
aisha1314:

she has been doing things worse and I ignored buy this one hits below the belt this is a girl I met just 1year ooo I have spent close to 800k even her siblings usually feel jealous the way I treat her I have not for once wronged her or refused her demands but this her insensitive action she will pay for it and I know she doesn't even care because everything she does is right to her

I have moved because God Bear me witness I have taken a lot shits from her so if she chooses to go because I didn't give her Christmas money then fine after Christmas she should remain where she is.

I have never seen a girl so heartless though I usually see the red flags and I ignore it but if I dare ignore this one then I am a big fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple / Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.