Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56915 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by InvertedHammer: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your father's death has just saved you from spending the rest of your life in agony or going to your grave very early even. The daughter of Jezebel could not wait to show her real evilness but hey, it's all good. Stop crying and be grateful to your old man. RIP to him.

/
Why are you advising him?

Unless he is not a Nigeria—they like to stick their fingers in a raging fire and start crying for sympathy later. Watch out! He will still end up marrying her and come back here after 6 months for Lamentations version 2.0

:

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
All this fowl & cow story just to push traffic
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Gobekli: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

She's in line with the good book.

It says and I quote: "Let the dead bury their dead."

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Goldbw122(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
My brother, just run don't proceed with anything you have because at the end you will regret it.. that girl does not love you at all.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by 44smart: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
You can tell how selfish she is now right? But wait, before now, she's been showing this kind of behavior but you ignored.
I had similar experience where this girl feels I own responsibility for getting what her parents can't afford for her, birthday o, Christmas o, na billing
The last one, my dad had an accident and was hospitalized which she was aware I needed money for settling bills even though I just started working. I told her that can't happen now, babe vex told me I dey talk nonsense and left. Na there matter end o.
A lady that only cares about herself does not worth it. God just saved you on future problems. Run, I say again, run and don't look back

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Edipet(m): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Bros that thing you mind is telling u to do

Do it quickly

Nor too waste time
you sure say him mind never dey tell make him go apologize to the girl with the 50k?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by oylam(m): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2022
O de japa
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Gkemz: 12:10am On Dec 11, 2022
It's like Nigerian girls are the same. This is similar to my case but nobody died. Last year November when I was trying to stabilize my business and at the same time raise money for surgery, my ex raised a senseless and insensitive demand because Christmas was around the corner saying that I should dip my hands into the savings I made for surgical treatment to buy all the things she had on the list. I promised to give her 85% but she insisted on having all of them. Unfortunately that single action ended our relationship and the shoes, jewelries and clothes I secretly bought for her, I gave them out to my little sister who appreciated them. Thank God that relationship ended to give way to my present queen I intend to marry early next year.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by doneback04: 12:12am On Dec 11, 2022
Zonefree:
She's not just into you.

When a girl loves you, your feelings and emotions are her utmost concern.

The earlier you discard and do away with that demon, the better for your sanity.

All the same, accept my condolences on the death of your father. God rest his soul.

Pls Discard that memory card out of your brain memory if not it will corrupt your entire home
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Tycyborg(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
How old is she?
What's your relationship with her about? For Benefits or something serious that holds a future for both of you?

If it's for benefits, then you can't blame her and I wonder why you're surprised and feeling disappointed as you out to know what kind of relationship you guys are into.

I guess she understands the bases of the relationship more than you that is why she still asked for such knowing you're grieving. Now, You want to tell me you won't ask to sleep with her as you're grieving and expect her to give you? That's exactly how she sees it too. So, stop complaining because that's how such relationship works. Money for hand, back for ground.

Next time, when going into a relationship, try to know what you're going into by spelling out your relationship goals and expectations to each other so every one knows where he or she stands and what to expect at any given time.

Madam, what you are saying is very wrong... Even ashawo won't bill you during your grieving time... There is something they call sensitivity and moral and self respect... That girl lacks all and more...
Iets imagine it's even money for hand back for ground. Such girl will never bill you because you guys will either be like friend or like (someone I knew from somewhere) kind of thing which will make her as a person not to call the person and ask for money... Even hookup girls will only call that I heard about your father sorry o... Not telling the guy give me so so money for so so things ... Unless the guy called for sex while grieving... Even some hookup girl will do it free for that moment and they will know how to collect their money back later either direct or indirect when the person got heal.
So what you are saying doesn't count at all

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by doneback04: 12:14am On Dec 11, 2022
Zonefree:
She's not just into you.

The earlier you discard and do away with that demon, the better for your sanity.

All the same, accept my condolences on the death of your father. God rest his soul.

You don go jamb financial woman, even for burials ground she go call you to come pay her Bride Price

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Ofemmanu1: 12:20am On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:
talking like a senseless adult if I don't have the money she won't ask for it and this is not the first time I am giving her money I just don't want to post personal stuffs here for verification if not nairaland would have been the judge between me and you who's broke
My dad is dead and plans are ahead to bury him in two weeks time not everyone is poor and broke like you

I was still been hit at the reality of being an orphan no mama no papa still in traumatic stress and this girl is here telling me about Christmas money with boldness with no fear even her siblings just dey beg me not to stress myself that they have told me to leave her since that she's too materialistic that she doesn't deserve someone like me but I insisted because I thought they were jealous of how I was treating her but now I know better

Not everyone is broke like you so sorry to disappoint you

You carry gal matter come online cos of 50k?!
Your only natural gift is being a clueless whorre-blooded dolt of a pig, with an even more filthy breath.

Crybaby be like...
..I'm not as broke as you yen yen yen...
Your stupidity would give an illithid indigestion.

Fyi; I no be your mate, I'm happily married with kids and Ive got what women wants.
If e sure for you, drop the gal number, if she no drop your sorry ass in 24hrs, make your dead father rot in hell.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by knowhowk: 12:22am On Dec 11, 2022
And you are still wasting time to send that Jezebel.away ...Simp sighted
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by LOVEGINO(m): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say these daughters of Delilah are all useless, most of you will call us bittered guys. Now OP is mourning his father (RIP) and a useless Nigerian liability wh0re that he called his girlfriend is asking for Christmas chopping money.

OP, that's a big red flag and I urge you to cancel every marriage plans you have with that wh0re else the community kpekus you personalize will cheat on you if things goes south after marriage.

OP, I don't want to call you a SIMP but your last paragraph says otherwise, why should you be seeking validation from all these useless daughters of jezebel on nairaland to be sure whether it's right or wrong? Baba it's totally WRONG
hahahahahaha. Baba u go see heaven so?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by godofuck231: 12:25am On Dec 11, 2022
Side dude don get hope for 50 percent for self maintainance

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by aalangel(f): 12:40am On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:

.....Very insensitive woman.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:

May you chose well. Not all women are heartless or money mongers or not loving a good man. Infact that your babe na man. Cos only men fit be that heartless
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 11, 2022
Tycyborg:

Madam, what you are saying is very wrong... Even ashawo won't bill you during your grieving time... There is something they call sensitivity and moral and self respect... That girl lacks all and more...
Iets imagine it's even money for hand back for ground. Such girl will never bill you because you guys will either be like friend or like (someone I knew from somewhere) kind of thing which will make her as a person not to call the person and ask for money... Even hookup girls will only call that I heard about your father sorry o... Not telling the guy give me so so money for so so things ... Unless the guy called for sex while grieving... Even some hookup girl will do it free for that moment and they will know how to collect their money back later either direct or indirect when the person got heal.
So what you are saying doesn't count at all
Bro u don't need long epistle those gender reason with their puC.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by AutoRedux: 1:29am On Dec 11, 2022
Such a foolish guy. Your Dad will be very disappointed a simp is carrying on his legacy. Tueh.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Clinghton: 1:31am On Dec 11, 2022
She doesn't share your feelings, she got no feeling for you.

My deepest condolence.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Perfectskills01(m): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:

We only see what she did wrong in your story but didn't see your attitude that led her to behave this way.

I blame you for whatever happened to you . This is often the case of a man who places value on a woman without vetting her character.

You have spoiled her before now , so what do you now expect .... You are reaping the wages of simp .

Next time you are choosing a girl . From start, choose the girl that also reciprocates your love and stop putting women on pedestal.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Novemberaura(m): 2:05am On Dec 11, 2022
I don't see my involvement
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by reiddecuti: 3:31am On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:

My dear, my sympathy for your loss. 2 years ago on 6th December, I lost my dad. Last year on March, I was preparing for his burial when my girl then visited. In all the frenzy and my brain being racked up, she told me she saw herself disappointing me in the future. After speaking with her, I let her go only for her to call me that night to see.

One of my greatest error in life was granting her audience. Thank God we're not together anymore and more better prospect in the view.

Let her walk cos most of them girls have no empathy apart from what they will gain.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Zdr1: 3:46am On Dec 11, 2022
Your runsgirl not girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by GoodLord95: 4:09am On Dec 11, 2022
Honestly speaking 50K IS NOT ENOUGH FOR A GIRL LIVING IN NIGERIA WITH ALL OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS.
Bro if you can't afford the 50k tell her amicably cuz if you reason am well, carry your calculator you will see that 50k is not enough
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by onyioyeezah(f): 4:10am On Dec 11, 2022
LaSenior:

She's insensitive and that's because she doesn't really love you
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by BRATISLAVA: 4:13am On Dec 11, 2022
Raj10:
werey

That is you, not me.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by TheGreatIYANU: 4:19am On Dec 11, 2022
Zonefree:
She's not just into you.

The earlier you discard and do away with that demon, the better for your sanity....

Them go hear?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Ybholy(m): 4:53am On Dec 11, 2022
Your late dad saved you from everlasting problematic Union.

Rip to him. He’s a hero.

Remember to kill a male fowl to his honor. Go and celebrate your freedom

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by tuoyoojo(m): 5:00am On Dec 11, 2022
Edipet:
you sure say him mind never dey tell make him go apologize to the girl with the 50k?
grin this one off me bro
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Swanberry: 5:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Is she aware of the demise of your Dad ?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Obason22(m): 5:21am On Dec 11, 2022
That is what happens when u date little child, if u still love the girl give her time to develop and think like matured lady before u go ahead for anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? / Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.